Party Favor Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another older man joined them, wearing a well-tailored suit that emphasised his broad chest. He gave Shane a quick look-over, and his smile widened. "Well, I'll be sure to give you a try," he said.

"Get in line, Harris," Mr. Miller said, smiling as well. He gave Shane's ass a firm squeeze, so much that Shane jerked and winced. He gave Shane's ass a firm slap after that. "Just like everyone else."

"I wonder how long the line will be for him," Harris said, looking at Shane again. "A newbie, right?"

"Yeah, but coming along nicely," Mr. Miller replied. "I wouldn't have brought him with me otherwise."

Harris nodded at that. "Well, we'll find out, won't we? Get your boy onto the stage so I can introduce him, and we'll get the whiteboards up." Mr. Harris left after giving Shane another nod.

Before Shane could say anything, Mr. Miller put a hand around his waist, and guided him to the side of the room where there were three steps to get onto the stage. Two other young men went onstage before him, and Shane could see two others climb onto the stage from the other side.

None of them were wearing bathrobes, not anymore. They were all slender, with smooth skin and flat stomachs, their bodies fit and toned, but not too much. Shane felt a spike of insecurity. He knew he wasn't bad-looking, but he could tell that these young men worked out and paid attention to their bodies. They had probably been waxed.

Well, one of them definitely had been. The brunette on the left was fully naked, and completely casual about it. His groin was hairless, his flaccid cock and balls dangling between his legs. He was talking to a blond who was wearing a thick, black leather collar around his neck. The blond's nipples were pierced and he was wearing a tiny pair of shorts..

There was another blond, in a black corset so tight that it gave him an hourglass figure and the illusion of small breasts, and he was wearing a black skirt that barely covered his ass. He was ignoring the other three guys with him, instead eyeing the older men in the crowd and posing sexily.

The fourth young man on-stage looked about as miserable as Shane was feeling. He was wearing a cock cage, with metal rings preventing him from getting hard. As he turned, Shane saw his ass, and he realised that the young man had a butt plug inside of him too. "Whoa," he murmured. "He's not -- I'm guessing he's being punished?" He turned to Mr. Miller.

"Him?" Mr. Miller asked, nodding to indicate the last young man, who brushed his messy black hair out of his eyes. "Yes, I know his Master. He's definitely being punished. He's not into exhibitionism, not like you are, and he doesn't like cock cages. Now, hand me your bathrobe, boy."

Shane's hands were trembling as he undid the knot. He'd be getting up there with those other young men, who all looked like they knew what they were doing, even if the guy in the cock cage was hating it. Every man in the room would be looking at him, in his ridiculous jock-strap. He might as well be naked.

He let the bathrobe slide down his arms, handing it over to Mr. Miller. He was about to walk up the stairs, when Mr. Miller stopped him, and began tugging on his jock-strap. "Just to make sure you look good, boy," Mr. Miller said, tugging on the straps and making sure Shane's cock and balls were neatly tucked into the see-through part of the jock-strap. "Turn for me."

Shane did, his cheeks still red, but he was relieved when Mr. Miller looked satisfied. "Can I go up now?"

"Yes, boy." Mr. Miller smiled at him. "Your ass looks as perky as it can be. It would be better if you were half-hard, but I suppose you're a little nervous. Now, get on there. The organising committee will take over from here." He stepped back, and Shane took a deep breath as he stepped onto the stage.

The naked brunette was the one closest to him, and Shane took a few steps closer. The blond with the collar noticed him, and gave him a quick smile, beckoning for him to come over. The brunette turned at that, and smiled too.

Shane walked over, and gave them quick nods. "Hey," he mumbled.

"Hey," the blond said, raising an eyebrow at his jock-strap. "Nice outfit."

Shane felt his cheeks turn even redder. "My, uhm, Master chose it for me." Was that the right term for Mr. Miller?

"Well, who else would?" the blond replied, shrugging. "At least we got outfits." He gave the brunette a significant look.

"Oh, shut up." The brunette folded his arms across his chest. "Quit trying to embarrass me. It's not gonna work."

"You've done this before?" Shane asked. The brunette did indeed not look embarrassed at all. It was a little bit impressive.

"Being naked on stage or the glory holes?" the brunette asked. When Shane shrugged, he continued. "The nudity is pretty standard for my Master. If it were up to him, I'd be naked all the time. It's my second time in the glory holes. Last time was two years ago."

"It's my third," the blond said, smirking. "It's loads of fun, especially at first. They'll line up, crowding around the booth to get their cock inside. It's fucking awesome." He was beaming when he said it, like he couldn't wait to get started.

"I prefer the middle," the brunette said. "Not the end, because then they all line up again to get their cocks sucked before it's over. But after about an hour, you only have to deal with one cock at a time, they aren't queuing, and you can really take your time sucking the guy off and figuring out what he likes."

"You mean, you can suck the guy off and jerk yourself off at the same time." The blond laughed as the brunette slapped his arm.

"Are we -- can we do that?" Shane asked. "Jerk off?"

The blond and the brunette exchanged a look. "Well, has your Master said you could?"

They hadn't discussed it. "Well, no, but --"

"Then don't," the brunette told him firmly.

"Unless you want punishment," the blond added. "Like him." He nodded at the guy with the cock cage.

"Poor guy," the brunette agreed.

"And he's got that butt plug," Shane added. He was definitely starting to feel like a newbie around these two. "That can't help."

"Oh, I bet it doesn't," the brunette said, nodding along.

Despite feeling like a beginner, Shane was starting to like them. They were pretty normal guys, apart from their outfits, and they seemed to be enjoying themselves. The crowd in front of them were talking amongst themselves, a buzz in the background.

Then, that buzz fell silent.

Shane turned and saw Mr. Harris come on stage, smiling and waving and everyone. He had a microphone in his hand.

"Good evening, gentlemen," he said, once again waving. "Welcome to tonight's entertainment." He gestured at Shane and the others.

"C'mon," the brunette told him, grabbing his arm and pulling him into a line-up.

Shane's heart was beating rapidly in his chest when he had to face forward. He was looking out into the crowd, at all those men looking at him. He started when Mr. Harris put a hand on his shoulder.

"And here we have Shane," he said, smiling down at him. "Say 'hi' to everyone, Shane."

"Hello," he managed, and there was some laughter from the crowd, which made his cheeks burn. Fuck, he was making a terrible impression, looking nervous and acting like an idiot. He stood tall, trying not to wish the ground would swallow him up.

"This is your first time here, isn't it, Shane?" Mr. Harris continued.

"Yes, Sir," he replied.

"And you're enjoying it so far?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good boy," Mr. Harris said. "Now, could you turn around for us? Slowly, please, Shane. We'd all like to take a good look at you."

He did as Mr. Harris told him to, slowly turning around on the spot. He was pretty sure he was blushing all over by the time he was facing the crowd again. And yet, part of him was enjoying it. These men were all looking at him, thinking about fucking him, making him suck their cocks. And soon, that was what they would be doing.

"Thank you, Shane," Mr. Harris said. He turned to face the crowd. "Shane will be in the glory hole for two hours. Who here would like to make use of him?"

There were shouts from all over the room, along with cheers. It only made Shane blush harder. They definitely liked him.

"Okay, Shane, why don't you get into the glory hole all the way to the left there," Mr. Harris said, pointing at the plastic booths in front of the stage. "We'll work our way down this line-up, and then we'll lock them all in."

Shane walked back to the side of the stage, his heart still racing. At least he wouldn't have to be up here anymore.

"And once they're all locked in," Mr. Harris continued, "we get to have our fun!"

An older man beckoned Shane over to the plastic booth. Just as Mr. Miller had said, there was a whiteboard hanging on the outside, about one and a half feet wide and two feet high. Shane wondered what kinds of comments would be left on it in two hours.

"If you could step in here, please," the man said, opening the booth for Shane. He got in, and saw that it would be locked from the outside with two locks, one at the top and one at the bottom. The floor was soft under his feet, and he knelt down. Yes, this would be comfortable for two hours. Behind Shane, the man laughed. "You don't need to kneel down yet. But you can if you like, of course."

Shit, was that making him look eager? "Just checking how comfortable it was," he mumbled, getting up again.

The man smiled at him. "Sure." He closed the door behind Shane, but didn't lock him in yet.

Next to him, the naked brunette was getting into the glory hole as well, and the blond with the collar was sauntering down the stage towards the stairs too. Shane watched as the last two young men were introduced to the crowd, to lots of cheers and applause. The blond in the corset twirled and posed, flipping up his skirt and biting his lip. The young man in the cock cage looked like he wanted to hide behind the blond, but was pushed forward by the presenter.

Shane felt a little bad for him. It couldn't be comfortable, and he wondered what the young man had done to deserve punishment like this. He imagined Mr. Miller putting him in here with a cock cage and a butt plug. Knowing Mr. Miller, he'd use the vibrating one.

He looked around, and spotted Mr. Miller watching the stage with a slight smile on his face. Were the outfits of the other young men giving him ideas? Did he want to present Shane in a corset or a metal cock cage at his next party? Shane wasn't sure if he wanted to do that. Both things seemed pretty uncomfortable.

"All right, you can come out again in two hours," the man outside Shane's plastic box said as he slid the locks closed. "Or if there's an emergency. Just shout. Remember, there's no roof on this thing, so I'll be able to hear you just fine. I'll open it in about an hour so you can have some water."

"Thanks," Shane replied, a little surprised. When Mr. Miller had locked him in the little room next to the library, Shane hadn't had water breaks.

The older man gave him a kind smile. "We like to take good care of our boys, to make sure they want to come back next time." He turned to the presenter on stage. "Okay, you should get on your knees now. He's about to announce the start of your service."

Shane dutifully got on his knees, and saw that the other young men had done so too. They each had an older men next to their booth too. Some men in the crowd were already walking forward, although no one was crowding the booths yet. He put a smile on his face, looking at the men closest to his booth. They were talking amongst themselves and pointing. Were they discussing him? Comparing him to the other guys?

"So, without further ado, please enjoy tonight's entertainment!" the presenter announced, and that seemed to be the sign for those who wanted to make use of the glory holes to come forward.

Shane was relieved there was someone outside his box to keep things under control, because it was strange and overwhelming, seeing half a dozen men press up against the plastic booth, working on their belts, zippers and buttons, all trying to get their half-hard cocks through the holes first.

He stared at the first cock that entered his booth for a moment, then shuffled forward on his knees to start licking. He looked up at the man that cock belonged to. He was younger than Mr. Miller, with cold grey eyes and a pleased smile on his face. His cock was thick, and he was pushing his hips forward. "C'mon," he grunted, "take it deeper already!"

Shane moaned as another cock was pushed through the hole next to the one he was working in, and he reached for it with his right hand. It was difficult to focus on giving both a good blowjob and a good hand job, especially when the guy whose cock he was sucking was being loudly demanding.

"Come on, just fucking deep-throat me, you little bitch! What's the point of you being in here if you can't do that!"

Shane tried to take him deeper without gagging, but had to pull back. He used his free left hand on the guy's balls, but that didn't make the man any happier. Then a cock got pushed through the hole on Shane's left, and he let go of the balls to start stroking the next cock.

He moved his wrists in the same rhythm, tight and fast, which got him pleased moans from the guy on the right, but an annoyed grunt from the guy on the left. "I don't want to come yet, boy, tease me first."

He adjusted his grip, and focused on the cock in his mouth. The man in front of him was grunting now, thrusting in and out, and Shane kept his head still as the man fucked his mouth. He was speeding up and Shane hoped that meant he was about to come. That would mean he was doing a good job, right?

When the man finally slammed forward with a loud groan and Shane swallowed his salty come, he pulled back and sighed as he looked down at Shane. "I was expecting something better," he said, then picked up the pen to scribble something on the whiteboard.

Shane didn't have much time to feel bad or guilty, because the guy on the left pulled out, only to shove it in the hole in front of Shane's face.

"Enough teasing, I wanna come down your throat," he announced.

That demand was straight-forward enough, and Shane began bobbing back and forth, using his tongue, while still jerking off the cock to his right. A pointed cough alerted him to the fact that someone else had stuck his cock through the hole on the left, and he quickly began jerking off the newcomer.

He realised that, even though the walls were see-through, he was so busy with the cocks in front of him that he barely had any time to look at the men he was pleasuring. He managed a couple of quick glances, enough to see if he had met them before this weekend, but that was it. It was almost as anonymous as the glory hole Mr. Miller had back home, where Shane had only been able to peek through the holes.

The guy on his right gave a grunt, then pulled his hard cock out. Shane made a surprised noise, wondering where the man was going. Was Shane not doing a good job? Did he want to get a blowjob from one of the other boys?

From the corner of his eye, he could see that men were standing at all three walls that had holes in them, and Shane knew he would have to start moving around. He increased his efforts on the cock he was sucking, taking him as deep as he could, moaning around it and feeling pleased the man began to shudder and thrust into his mouth.

After his swallowing his come, Shane moved to the left, sucking off the guy he had just been jerking off, and wrapped his left hand around the cock of a man who had been waiting there for a few minutes. He was half-hard, but quickly became hard in Shane's grip.

"Mmm, very enthusiastic, good boy," he muttered.

"He's only been in here for a few minutes," another man commented. "I'll come back in an hour. I like 'em when they're all exhausted."

Shane didn't care. There might be things Mr. Miller hadn't trained him in, but he was definitely able to suck cock for two hours. He wondered how the other guys were doing. Were they used to pleasuring multiple men at the same time? Or lots of men after one another?

He was also starting to get used to having a cock in his mouth and two in his hand, but he could see that men were also pushing cocks through the holes he wasn't anywhere near, and he could see one of them was jerking himself off. He groaned in frustration. That was his job! He was supposed to be pleasuring them, they shouldn't need to pleasure themselves!

He focused on the cocks he was jerking off, figuring that once he had finished those two men off, the guys who were jerking off would move to the holes Shane was working on. But even after Shane had finished his handjobs, the man who was jerking off didn't move. He just kept looking at Shane, his mouth open, smiling as he pumped his fist up and down.

"Hey, you're supposed to be sucking dick, slut!"

"Sorry," he mumbled, and took the cock he'd been neglecting deeper into his mouth, sucking and licking until the guy was groaning happily. He started when he felt something on his back, and he jerked back.

The man who had been jerking off was coming, and it landed on Shane's back and sides. Shane's cheeks reddened. Was that what the man had wanted, jerk off while watching Shane suck a dick? Maybe Shane had satisfied him after all.

"Come on! You fucking cocktease!"

Right, the guy in front of him. Shane focused on him, earning him a groan of approval.

Four hand jobs and three blowjobs later, he felt a familiar cock slide down his throat. He looked up, and saw Mr. Miller smile down at him. Oh fuck, he hadn't even realised Mr. Miller had been so close!

"Good boy," Mr. Miller said, pushing deeper. "Show me how well I've trained you."

Shane moaned, his own cock hardening. He wanted to make Mr. Miller proud, and was hoping he had done so already. He kept jerking off the guys on either side of Mr. Miller, hoping that their obvious pleasure made Mr. Miller happy. He took Mr. Miller down his throat, deep-throating until he gagged, then trying again. He had to be able to deep-throat more guys tonight if he wanted to get good comments.

The guy on Shane's left came, his come landing on Shane's shoulder, and only a few seconds passed before Shane's hand was enclosed around another cock.

"You've been a busy boy, haven't you?" Mr. Miller told him. "Got some nice streaks of come on you already, and I see you're getting hard."

Shane moaned. Of course he was hard. He liked sucking dick, liked satisfying Mr. Miller.

"You definitely look good like this. On your knees, bare ass, and everyone can see how much you love this."

He kept bobbing back and forth, feeling pleased and relieved. Mr. Miller wouldn't be saying this if he wasn't satisfied with how Shane was doing so far.

But Mr. Miller pulled out, leaving Shane confused. "Sir?" he asked, looking up.

"You can suck me off any time," Mr. Miller told him. "I want to try one of the other boys."

Shane's hands stopped moving, and it was like being punched in the gut. Mr. Miller didn't want Shane to finish his blowjob. It hadn't been a bad blowjob. Did Mr. Miller think the other guys might be better? Shane knew he had a lot to learn, but his blowjobs were good. He knew what Mr. Miller liked, and he had done it. Mr. Miller had even said he liked how Shane looked.

"Oh, poor little boy. Did your Master walk away?"

He looked up. The guy he was jerking off with his left hand laughed, and stepped back. "So what," he replied.

The guy exchanged a look with the other man Shane was supposed to be jerking off. "If you can't even satisfy your Master, why are you here?"

"What? No, I can satisfy him! I've sucked him off loads of times! I've sucked off loads of guys!" Shane argued.

The guy in front of him snorted. "Right, you're a regular cock-sucking slut, are you?"

1...45678...10