Party Favor Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shane knelt down by his travel bag to get a fresh pair of boxers and the t-shirt he used for sleeping in. "Why, Master?"

"Because I want you to, boy," Mr. Miller replied. "And because I clearly need to keep an eye on you and your self-control."

Shane had a sinking feeling at that. "You think I'm gonna jerk off in the bathroom?"

"Weren't you planning on that?"

Shane found a clean pair of boxer shorts. "You didn't say I could come, Master, but you also said you and Mr. O'Connor had to come first."

"That's right, boy. But I never said when you could come, did I?"

He hung his head. He should've known Mr. Miller was still in the mood to punish him. "No, you didn't."

Mr. Miller walked over to him and ruffled his hair. "Don't sulk, boy. Consider a good way to practise having self-control. And you already knew to ask me first. What's that?"

"Oh, my boxers. I sleep in this and a t-shirt," Shane said, holding the clothes up to Mr. Miller.

Mr. Miller frowned. "You will be sleeping naked, boy."

"Oh." He put the clothes back, leaving the boxers on top for tomorrow morning. "Okay, Master."

Having grabbed his toothbrush, he went into the bathroom, leaving the door wide open. His erection bobbed in the air, and it took some time before he was able to use the toilet. He quickly brushed his teeth and used a washcloth to wash his face and body. He was careful when washing his groin, still feeling a little on edge after the hard fucking.

He felt a lot better and cleaner as he stepped out of the bathroom, and turned off the light and headed over to the king size bed. Since Mr. Miller was already in it -- wearing a flannel pyjama, from the looks of it -- that left Shane with the right side. The mattress and pillow were comfortable, and he let out a happy sigh as he lay down, pulling the blankets up.

Mr. Miller flicked the lamp on the nightstand off, casting the room in darkness. "Happy to be in bed, boy?"

"Yes, Master," Shane replied, rolling onto his side to face Mr. Miller. Even with the comfortable mattress, his ass was still sore. "It's been a long day."

"Mmm, it has. Tomorrow will be calmer for you. At least, during the day when I'll be busy. You should take that time to do your homework. I want you to have it finished before the evening events start."

"Right, the glory hole." He still wasn't sure how to feel about that. Sure, he could suck cock, but while locked in some plastic phone booth? While wearing skimpy underwear or nothing at all? He told himself it wasn't that weirder from what he had done at the parties. It would just be more men, and more cocks to suck and satisfy, and he could definitely do that.

He started when he felt a hand on his thigh, then Mr. Miller's hand wrapping around his cock. "M-master!" His hips jerked forward.

"Self-control, boy. Remember, you're mine to do with as I please this weekend."

He moaned as Mr. Miller kept jerking him off slowly. "Mmm, yes, Master."

"Say it."

Ugh, again? "I'm yours to do with as you please, Master."

"Again."

Mr. Miller made him repeat that sentence five more times, then let go of Shane's dick, which was now rock-hard. "Goodnight, boy."

Shane was panting, his fingers twitching to finish the handjob. But there was no way he'd be able to jerk off while in bed with Mr. Miller, or sneak out to the bathroom. "Goodnight, Master," he replied. He stared at the wall, and realized it was going to be a long, intense weekend.

*

Shane woke up the next morning with a hand roaming his body. It took him a moment to remember he was with Mr. Miller, and that Mr. Miller was pressed against his back, his hard cock against Shane's ass, while Mr. Miller was stroking and caressing Shane's chest, back, ass and groin.

He could feel himself grow hard, and moaned softly.

"Good morning, boy," Mr. Miller said, then nipped at Shane's ear. "Did you sleep well?" He wrapped his hand around Shane's cock.

"Yes, Master," he moaned, thrusting into Mr. Miller's grip. After what happened last night, he wondered if Mr. Miller would let him come this morning. "The bed was very -- very comfortable."

"Good. You'll need your energy for today. You can start by sucking me off. This morning, I'm asking you to. Tomorrow morning, I will expect you to do that as soon as you wake up, boy."

He nodded, already turning around in Mr. Miller's arm. "Yes, Master. What if you wake up before I do?"

"Doesn't matter. The first thing you will do tomorrow morning, without needing me to remind you, will be giving me a blowjob."

"Yes, Master," Shane said, moaning again as Mr. Miller stroked his cock.

Mr. Miller rolled onto his back, letting go of Shane's cock to push down his pyjama bottoms and boxers. His cock was standing stiff, and he looked at Shane expectantly. "Get started, boy."

Shane straddled Mr. Miller's thighs, and lowered his head. He began by licking, then wrapped his hand around the base of Mr. Miller's cock, and let it slide inside his mouth.

"Mmm, good boy," Mr. Miller groaned. "Keep going."

Shane did, bobbing his head up and down as Mr. Miller began to breath hard, groaning in pleasure as Shane kept sucking him off. He rested his other hand on Mr. Miller's thigh. He wanted to jerk himself off, but Mr. Miller hadn't said he could, so he didn't.

He did his best sucking Mr. Miller off, taking him deep when he could for as long as he could, and stroking his balls with his free hand every now and then.

Mr. Miller ran his fingers through Shane's hair, stroking him as he kept sucking. "Good boy," he groaned. "Very good."

Shane smiled around the dick in his mouth. It seemed that Mr. Miller was in a good mood today. He'd have to ask Mr. Miller about jerking off once he was done giving him a blowjob.

Going by Mr. Miller's grunts, and the thrusts from his hips, it was obvious that he was close. Shane bobbed his head up and down faster, keeping his tongue pressed against the man's cock, and when Mr. Miller groaned, Shane swallowed as much come as he could, then made sure to lick his cock clean. He moved to sit back on his side of the bed.

Mr. Miller eyed him, giving him a lazy smile. "Yes, well done, boy."

"Thank you, Master." He hesitated before continuing. "Can I jerk off now?"

Mr. Miller's smile grew at that. "Well done for asking permission, boy. For that alone, I'll let you." Mr. Miller sat up. "Yes, for today, I'll focus on that. On making sure you understand you are mine, because you are..."

"I'm yours to do with as you please, Master," Shane finished for him. "Thank you, Master, for letting me jerk off." He lay back on the bed, immediately wrapping a hand around his cock, then noticed Mr. Miller sitting on the bed and watching him. "Uhm, I thought you were gonna get out of the bed and use the bathroom first?"

"I was, but you'll be more fun to watch, boy. Go on. Jerk off for me."

He felt his face flush. It was strange, but after everything Mr. Miller had done to him, with him, it felt embarrassing to be jerking off in front of him. "O-okay, Master," he said, and began to pump his fist up and down. He closed his eyes, groaning in pleasure. The fingers of his other hand dug into the sheets underneath him. "Ooh, yes!" It felt so good to be jerking off.

"What are you thinking about, boy?"

"Huh?" He hadn't even been thinking about anything.

"While you're jerking off, what are you thinking about?" Mr. Miller asked. "Tell me."

He felt his cheeks turn redder. Mr. Miller had asked him something similar before, when the older man had come up to his bedroom. Shane had admitted he had jerked off earlier that day, and Mr. Miller had asked Shane to tell him what he'd been thinking about. Shane had done so while Mr. Miller had jerked him off.

"Were you thinking about my parties again? Or about tonight, perhaps?"

He groaned as he thought of himself being put in a glory hole later, and about all the cocks he'd be servicing. "Oh, yes, Master. About tonight," he managed.

"Mmm, what about tonight?"

He was panting, struggling to concentrate as he kept jerking off. "About -- about the dicks I'll be sucking, Master. How many there'll be."

Mr. Miller chuckled. "Enough to satisfy even you, boy. What else about tonight?"

He closed his eyes, imagining himself in the glory hole. "About there being multiple dicks at the same time. At having to use my hands on a dick while sucking one off," he said, and moaned. "About all those men who want to use me."

"Oh yes, plenty of men will want to make use of you tonight, boy. And you still need a lot of training, so the glory hole is the best place for you, right?"

"Right," he moaned, still jerking off. "Yes, Master. Training."

"Yes, you can practise sucking cock, and on giving hand jobs, and on satisfying multiple men at once. You want to get better at that, right, boy?"

"Yes, Master!" he moaned. He wanted to be good at that. He wanted to be a good boy for Mr. Miller, so he wouldn't get punished and he could keep going to the parties. "I want to be good."

"Mmm, I know you do, boy. And you show great promise, but sometimes you need a firm hand."

"Yes, Master," Shane moaned. Oh, this felt so good, jerking off. He was close to coming. "Master?" he asked, wanting to make sure. "I can come, right?"

He whimpered when Mr. Miller let out a laugh. "Oh, of course you can, boy! Yes, you are allowed to ask. Well done for asking. When you come, you can swallow your own come. We don't want the bed to get dirty, do we."

His cheeks burned at the thought of licking his own hand clean, but he moaned. "Yes, Master, yes! Thank you!"

"Go on, boy. I want to see you come."

He pumped his fist up and down faster and arched his back as he came, pleasure shooting through him. He barely remembered to cup his hands around his cock, making sure to catch his come. He was breathing hard as he came down from his orgasm, and slowly began to lick his hand clean. He glanced up at Mr. Miller, who was smiling.

"Good boy. Let's get ready for breakfast, shall we?"

*

While Shane went through his suitcase, he noticed that Mr. Miller was going through the top drawer of the nightstand. "Master?" he asked, wondering what Mr. Miller was looking for. Something for tonight? "What are you doing?"

Mr. Miller remained quiet, but smiled as he took out some plastic tubes and a padlock. "I was looking for this."

Shane stared at it, remembering Mr. Miller's explanation from yesterday. It was a cock cage. "Why?"

Mr. Miller looked at him. "Why do you think, boy?"

Shane shook his head. He didn't want his cock to be trapped in that tube. "You said weren't gonna make me wear it, Master."

Mr. Miller sighed. "Your behaviour only confirms the idea that you do need to wear this today. If it makes you feel better, it's not as punishment."

Shane was still kneeling on the floor, and he moved his legs so his cock was hidden from Mr. Miller's eyes, as if that would make him forget about his plans. "So why, Master?"

"I already told you, didn't I? Today will be about you learning that you are mine." He held up the clear, plastic tube. "Since I will be busy during the day, you will wear this as a constant reminder. I will have the key, of course."

Shane had thought that Mr. Miller would make him learn that through commands, and through making him service men in the glory hole. But putting his cock in some plastic tube and putting a lock on it? "What about -- what about going to the toilet?" he asked.

Mr. Miller laughed, kneeling down to show him the slits in the tube. "You can still pee," he explained. "It might be a little awkward, but I'm sure you'll get used to it. Or you can pee sitting down, I suppose."

Shane bit his lip. On the one hand, the idea that Mr. Miller literally had control over his cock was kinda hot, but on the other hand, it was his cock. It was his cock, and yes, he had asked Mr. Miller for permission to jerk off and come, but that was different. It was one thing to say 'I'm yours to do with as you please' and another to let Mr. Miller lock away his dick.

Mr. Miller was eyeing him. "I want you to wear this during the day while I'm busy with the conference. I will remove it at 6 PM, before dinner and before you have to be in the glory hole." He reached out to move Shane's thigh, and let his fingers caress Shane's cock. "I still haven't decided on what you'll be wearing in there," he said, his fingers running up and down, and Shane shuddered, moaning slightly and spreading his legs wider. "But you won't be wearing this cock cage. I think everyone should see how hard you get from sucking cocks."

He whimpered as Mr. Miller kept stroking his dick. He was getting hard already, and he knew he'd be getting hard that evening too. A few months ago, he would've immediately denied that just sucking a few dicks would make him hard, but what would be the point? He liked sucking dick and making guys moan in pleasure. He had already told Mr. Miller he was looking forward to it. "Master..."

Mr. Miller pulled his hand back. "You've already gotten to come once this morning, boy. Don't get greedy. Get yourself under control so I can put the cock cage on you. It's the only way I can make sure you won't run off to jerk off once I'm busy."

"Master, please, I won't jerk off! I won't touch myself," Shane said, looking up at him.

Mr. Miller let out a huff. "Boy, we both know you have very little self-control. You need to be trained, and this cock cage is part of your training. It will teach you that your cock doesn't belong to you, and maybe it'll teach you some self-control too."

Shane sighed. He knew he wouldn't be able to convince Mr. Miller. The older man clearly had his mind made up. "Fine," he grumbled. "I'll wear the cock cage, Master. But it better come off at six!"

Mr. Miller shook his head. "I should make it seven for your tone, boy. But since today is your first time being caged, I will stick to my promise. I will remove the cage at six."

Shane nodded, not really liking the sound of 'first time'. "Good, Master." Maybe if he behaved and did exactly as Mr. Miller told him today and tonight, Mr. Miller would assume Shane had learned his lesson and wouldn't need the cock cage anymore.

It took a few minutes for his cock to become soft, and he bit his lip as Mr. Miller caged him. The plastic felt strange around his cock, snug but not too tight, and the thick ring was behind his balls to make sure it stayed in place.

Mr. Miller locked the padlock, and stood up. "Good. Now get dressed for breakfast, boy. We've lost enough time already with your arguing."

Mr. Miller changed into a new suit, while Shane changed into some clean underwear, wore the same trousers he wore yesterday, but with a different shirt. Shane was aware of the plastic around his cock the entire time as he got ready, and kept glancing at his groin, half-expecting an outline to be visible through his trousers.

Mr. Miller noticed him looking. "Oh, stop worrying, boy. No one will notice that you're caged. Only I will know," he said, then smiled. "And anyone I choose to tell, of course."

That did nothing to soothe Shane's nerves. As they walked through the hallways, he kept feeling like there was a neon sign over his head, saying I'M WEARING A COCK CAGE.

Breakfast was in the hotel, and there were plenty of muffins, waffles, slices of bread, fried eggs, bacon and other things that Shane was pleasantly full afterwards. The food had been a pleasant distraction from his cage.

He finished his coffee while Mr. Miller finished the last of his scrambled eggs. He looked around the room, at other men eating with their boys. He noticed that not all the young men had full plates.

"Something the matter, boy?" Mr. Miller asked, sipping his tea. "You look confused."

"No, Sir. I was just..." He gestured at a table about twenty feet away from them, and leaned closer to Mr. Miller. "That boy isn't eating very much."

Mr. Miller gave them a glance, then shrugged. "Remember how you are mine to do with as I please?"

"Yes, Sir." As if he was gonna forget about that today.

"Some men take full control of their boys, including what they eat. Considering the food habits young men like you have, it's not a bad idea."

Shane stared at him. "You're not gonna do that with me, are you? Sir?"

Mr. Miller took another, long sip of his tea as he looked at Shane. "No, boy. In order to have full control over your food intake, you would have to live with me permanently. It's the only way I can make sure you obey me."

That wasn't a 'no'. "Right, Sir," he muttered.

"Besides, you'll need your energy," Mr. Miller said, smirking.

Of course, for tonight and the glory hole.

*

Shane had assumed that, since Mr. Miller would be attending the conference and talking to the other business men, he wouldn't have much to do during the day. He had thought he'd be able to watch some TV or play around on his laptop.

Instead, Mr. Miller constantly messaged him on his phone, asking Shane to bring him a USB-drive, or a notepad, or a pen, or a pair of leather handcuffs from the hotel room. During lunch, he asked Shane to bring him specific kinds of sandwiches and serve him coffee, and when Shane argued that he needed to have lunch too, Mr. Miller had told him he could eat once Mr. Miller was done.

After Mr. Miller had finished eating, he gave Shane the notepad and told him to type out the notes on his laptop. "Email them to me before three," he said. "I have my own laptop with me, and I'll need those notes later. After three, you can do your homework."

Shane flipped through a few pages, and sighed. "Your handwriting's worse than mine," he grumbled. There were at least ten pages of scribbled notes, including some diagrams.

Mr. Miller looked at him. "What did you say?"

Oops. "Your handwriting's worse than mine, Sir?" he tried.

Mr. Miller sighed. "You're lucky I find your brattiness amusing, boy. Many others here would have you over their knee for that, and give you a spanking."

Shane glanced around. Everyone else was still having lunch. "What, right here?" In public?

Mr. Miller smiled. "Especially in public." He leaned closer. "Everyone would know you were bad. Everyone would hear you sob and whimper, and beg me to stop. Everyone would hear you promise to be good. It would be a spanking on your bare ass, of course, meaning everyone would be seeing your cock cage."

Shane felt his face redden as he imagined himself being spanked like that. He felt his cock harden, and winced at the feeling of the cock cage trapping him.

Mr. Miller's smile widened as he slid his hand up Shane's thigh, palming his groin. "Were you getting hard, boy? Does it hurt?"

"No," he muttered. He felt Mr. Miller's fingers rub the cage, moving down to caress his balls, and he sucked in a sharp breath. "Sir!" Those touches were making him harder, but he couldn't get hard, and the cage was so tight.

Mr. Miller pulled his hand back. "Another time, perhaps." He smiled again. "If I don't have those notes in my e-mail by three, I shall spank you in public tonight, just as I described."

Shane nodded quickly. "I'll finish it in time, Sir," he replied. He didn't want to risk annoying Mr. Miller further. The older man might decide to leave Shane's cock caged even longer. "And my homework."

"Good boy."

*

Shane had hoped that the notes would be about something interesting, but instead, they were all about business and contained economic terms and jargon he had heard a few times at school during Economics. It hadn't made a lot of sense then, and it didn't make a lot of sense in Mr. Miller's handwriting. He just hoped he had deciphered it correctly.

He e-mailed Mr. Miller the finished file at ten to three, and his palms were sweaty as he waited for a reply. He had made the deadline, yes, but he was certain Mr. Miller would punish him for any errors.