Party Favors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I could never lie to you, ma'am, it does a little. But to be honest, there's only one woman I serve."

"We'll just see about that, slaveboy. I'm sure we'll have some fun later. Thanks for the drink."

With that, she grabbed Katie by her slim wrist and lead her away into the throng of the party.

--

An hour passed, and Goddess still hadn't made an appearance. Alcohol flowed freely, and the party had only ratcheted up in intensity. The music was louder, the lights were darker. Voices, raised, combined to form a dull roar. I was kept busy at the bar, cranking out drinks, enduring humiliating comments. The trio of baseball players that were feeling up Sophie had moved onto me, with a similar hunger. I poured them round after round of shots, and the drunker they got, the sloppier their calls to me were. They hinted at what we'd get up to later, and I tried to flirt back with some energy, knowing it was what Goddess would want.

Along the way, more clear doms and subs had arrived to the party mingling with the other guests. I looked out the window to the porch, and saw two dommes in conversation, a slave kneeling below them, his mouth being used as an ashtray. The women gave off an air of coolness that gave me the impression that this was more of a habit than a flashy display.

I served up a margarita to a woman who tipped me in the form of spitting in my mouth. The other bar-goers cheered, and flushed, I moved onto the next drink order.

Meanwhile Sophie looked slightly flustered as she chatted with more of Goddess's friends across the room. Her maid's costume was slightly ruffled, and she was clearly flush with the heat of the moment. Someone slapped her ass as they walked by her, to the laughter of the guests she was talking to.

Suddenly, the music faded down to a minimal level, and the attention turned to the main staircase. Goddess strode confidently down, one step at a time. The entire party focused solely on her, and she relished the attention. Looking magnificent, she wore a short black dress and slick leather boots that rode up to her knees. She had nailed it again, the look of a dominatrix, while still fitting in effortlessly at this unique party. Her blonde hair was tied up in a single ponytail, and she fixed all of us with an arrogant smile as she descended the steps. Everyone around me was in pure awe. Dommes stared enviously, while subs cowered. Even the more vanilla guests seemed to be drawn to her, like moths to a flame.

Reaching the final step, she paused, relishing the moment.

"I hope everyone's having a great time."

She spoke at a conversational level, but her voice traveled to everyone all the same.

"It's so great to see all my friends, gathered together to celebrate me."

She walked a few steps over to the bar, and picked up the glass of champagne I had poured for her. The crowd waiting in anticipation, a fun, nervous energy that Goddess was clearly cultivating intentionally.

"I think it's time to take things up a notch. If our little games aren't your style, feel free to hang on the sidelines."

She took a cool sip of champagne.

"Now, my cute little slave Sophie and I are going to have some fun in our playroom. Anyone is welcome to come watch. If you need anything in the meantime, my slaveboy will take care of you."

With that, she tapped a button on her phone, and the lights and music resumed, this time, playing a darker house beat, marking a change in tone. Excited conversation broke out around the party, and I saw Sophie nervously following Goddess to the playroom. She shot me a small smile, trying to be brave, and I attempted to return it reassuringly.

With Sophie trailing obediently behind, Goddess strode off to the playroom. Fifteen or so guests followed them, eager for a show. I watched them go, disappointed that I would miss the show myself. I consoled myself with the thought that I would be next, which sent a shiver of nervousness down my spine. Some of the remaining guests put in an order for shots, instructing me to take one as well. I complied, feeling the whiskey warm me. The girls in the group quite genuinely complimented my bowtie, inspiring their boyfriends to make a degrading comment about the panties I wore. Having heard much worse tonight, I just smiled and thanked them for noticing.

Around me, I could see a few groups leaving as it began to grow later. Two rich-looking guys my age ordered beers at the bar, and pulled out a baggie of coke. Within an instant they were doing lines off the bar, and sharing with other guests.

--

A shift at a party can happen quickly. One moment, things seem lucid and clear, the opening to a nice time. You can look up and find it's hours later, that much of your night is blurred. Small snippets of conversation remain in your memory, while you quickly forget conversation topics and acquaintances names. There's another point, deeper in, where inebriation becomes more menacing, the world swirls, and and a maniac and ecstatic sensation fills the room.

At the bar, at this party, we had reached that point.

Anyone still on the fence had left, leaving the main room rather empty. Occasionally, I could hear a small yelp of pain coming from the playroom. Having just provided the last hangers-on at the bar tall drinks, I excused myself, and wandered over to the playroom.

My feet falling on the cold tile, I came up on the entrance of the playroom. Usually locked, the door had swung open, revealing a stone room without windows, a drastic change from the luxurious mansion we inhabited. Stopping in the doorway, I took in the scene.

Sophie was strung up in the middle of the room, her wrists tied together with thick white rope and tied to a hook in the ceiling. Her arms were stretched above her head, leaving her naked body vulnerable. Red stripes already adorned her pale skin, and small nipple clamps had been attached to her breasts. Her white-ish blonde hair hung messily everywhere, partially covering her eyes, knotted in places, slightly sweaty. She breathed heavily, working through the pain.

Her boots clicking on the ground, Goddess strode slowly around her, like a shark circling prey. She was in her element, her one mental space that I could never come to comprehend. The room around her seemed to fade away, with predator and prey the only subjects. She wielded a smoother leather crop naturally, and occasionally ran it slowly across Sophie's body.

The room was rather large, with various implements mounted on the walls and heavy chests shoved into corners. I knew intimately the various toys and implements that awaited inside. Dozens of candles on massive cast iron candlesticks lit the room. Flickering, they added a dim glow that set the tone for the scene. No music reached this room, and the natural soundtrack of Goddesses' boots, Sophie's whimpers, and the faint crackling of candle wax flowed naturally.

Around them, the remaining guests sat in elegant wooden chairs that I had placed there earlier, sitting courtside at what felt like the final game of the playoffs. A slave I didn't recognize was subtly serving wine in the background.

Behind Sophie, Goddess pulled the flogger back and unleashed it on Sophie's left asscheek, causing her to scream out of surprise and pain, contorting and swinging against the rope restraint that left her hands stretched out straight above her. Smirking, Goddess sent down two more blows in quick succession. A few of the guests murmured in satisfaction.

Alice sat regally in a wooden throne in the corner of the room, sipping wine. She noticed me, and waved me over. Head bowed, I discreetly moved over to her, and knelt on the stone floor next to her. Affectionately, she played with my hair, ruffling it around as we both settled in to enjoy the scene.

Goddess brought down another two blows on Sophie's defenseless body, raising red welts on the backs of her thighs. I was loving her defenseless moans and cries. Privately, I was excited for my own intense session with an audience of over twenty strangers. The alcohol had given me courage, and I was ready for my turn.

Placing a slim hand on Sophie's back, Goddess whispered something softly in her ear. Sophie went limp, enjoying the touch, the quiet reprise from the pain, still feeling it in her periphery, shaking slightly. Holding the pose, Goddess savored the emotion of the moment before stepping back, and in one motion, unleashing five more blows on her back, sending Sophie crying out and struggling against her harsh bond.

As Sophie rode out the stinging wave of pain, Goddess stepped back and let the audience enjoy her struggles. She strode over to me, and I kept my eyes down, obediently. She grabbed my hair, yanking my face up to look at hers. Staring down at me imperiously, I was struck yet again by how beautifully alluring she looked, the sadistic twinkle in her blue eyes, the lithe danger in her frame, the dominant smirk she wore. She ran the back of her hand gently across my cheek, and blew me a mocking kiss. I knew my turn was coming.

Stepping back to the ring, Goddess remarked, almost to herself, "This has just been so much fun. Hasn't it been fun, Sophie?"

Sophie nodded quickly, feeling her limits.

"I love seeing my cute little slut suffer for me. She's so well-behaved. She knows she's just a toy for me to play with."

Above me, Alice removed her hand from my hair. Taking a silver cigarette case, she removed a Virginia Slim and put it to her lips. I heard the case click shut, and another slave materialized to light it for her.

"My little slavegirl is almost done with her session, but let's send her off in style, shall we?"

Walking to face her, Goddess grabbed her firmly by the cheeks.

"Beg me to finish you off."

Sophie whimpered, and managed with a breathy whisper, "Please, Goddess. Finish me off. I need it..."

With that, Goddess pushed her away, causing her to sway off the rope. In an instant, the flogger was swung once, twice, three times. Sophie cried out in pain as the stinging flogger landed all over her body. Goddess didn't pause, continuing, circling around her, her full attention focused on landing precision blows. Sophie squirmed, trying to escape, to do anything to duck the strikes landing on her delicate skin. Goddess continued the onslaught, and the audience began to get into it, cheering her on. A particularly hard blow found her back, and the sound alone echoed through the room, accompanied by Sophie's desperate pleas.

Coming to a stop for a fraction of a second, Goddess waited until she had the full attention of the room, and delivered the final blow - full force, straight onto her back, crossing the lines she had raised earlier. Sophie howled and the audience burst into applause. Goddess left the applause unacknowledged. Her skill established, the crowd knew they had seen a master at work. Sophie was left sniffling as a slave brought Goddess a cool glass of champagne. She sipped it and admired her work: Red welts covered Sophie's body, especially her ass and the backs of her legs.

"Thank you, Goddess" Sophie managed to whisper out.

"I'm just getting warmed up." Goddess asserted. "Slaveboy, get her down, and put the Saint Andrew's cross up."

"Yes Goddess", I replied quickly, and standing up, I moved over to Sophie, and began to untie her. She was biting her lip and holding back tears. We made eye contact and I could tell she was really feeling this session, harder than our usual play.

"Are you okay?" I whispered.

She nodded back once, and I could tell she just needed to ride this one out. I finished untying the knot, and the rope slid away, and she instantly brought her arms back down to her side.

My eyes ran across her body, knowing mine would look similar in a matter of minutes. Alice waved Sophie over, and she took my spot kneeling at Alice's side. Alice kissed her gently on the head, and began playing with her hair absentmindedly.

Meanwhile, another slave hurried to give me a hand moving the cross to the center of the room. It was one of Goddess's prized pieces, handcrafted, large, oak wood. Sanded by hand, it's smooth surface still showed the character and craftsmanship. We maneuvered the wooden X into its place in the center of the room. A few guests turned to leave, finished for the night, quietly nodding goodbye to Goddess.

With the cross in place, I stood in front of it, awaiting my next command. While I had experienced some play with Goddess before, the audience added a new factor. I could feel my heart beating faster, and I began to breathe quickly. Urging myself to relax, I tried to find my subspace, telling myself I could handle whatever lies ahead.

From behind me, I could hear the sound of Goddess putting down her champagne glass, and the click of her heels as she strode over to stand in front of me.

Her hair tied back, she stared at me imperiously as I looked down submissively, waiting for her next command. I could tell she was relishing my nervousness, setting up a scene for the audience. Working over Sophie and clearly gotten her loose, and I could tell she was really settling in. She tilted her chin slightly, running through the options in her head.

"I know you love them, slave, but take those cute little panties off. Let's show everyone your favorite cockcage."

Feeling her sneer above me, I slowly drew the black lace panties down to my ankles and stepped out of them. The cold, steel cage bobbed as I did so, perpetually trapping my cock in a state of flaccidness. I hated it, but endured it for Goddess. At this point, it was clear my cock belonged to her, and it surprised me how much I had come to unconsciously see it that way.

"Tell all my friends how long it's been since I've let you cum, slave."

"Six days, Goddess."

"Six whole days. You're probably getting pretty desperate to cum."

"Yes, Goddess."

Goddess licked her lips in anticipation of the upcoming scene.

"Impress me on this cross, and we'll just see if you can earn permission to cum. Get on it."

Backing up, I leaned back onto the cross, giving it my full weight. My legs spread slightly to match the lower half of the X, I eased them into the presently untied restraints. I did the same with my arms, lifting them above my head, bent slightly so that my palms found the restraints that were located just above my head.

Goddess stepped forward and buckled the restraints one by one. Feeling the large leather cuffs pin me to the cross, I squirmed uselessly, showing the crowd how truly trapped I was.

Goddess laughed at my pathetic efforts.

"Try all you want, slave, but you're not going anywhere. We're about to have all kinds of fun..."

With that, her hand slid to the silver key worn on a chain around her neck - the key to my chastity cage. My breath quickened. Slowly, she ran her hands up the length of the chain, and undid the clasp behind her neck. Taking it off, she moved forward and placed the key in the lock of the cage, leaving it there.

"Okay slave. Beg for me to unlock your cage. Prove to me that you deserve it."

She shot me an expecting look.

Gathering myself, knowing how much was on the line for myself, I shot out, "Goddess, please take mercy on your pathetic slave, and unlock my chastity cage. I want to earn it for you Goddess, I'm ready for whatever you can dish out on me tonight, please, please, just let me out. I-"

Tripping over my own words, realizing how easy my pathetic begging came to my lips, I paused, hearing snickers from the crowd. Ashamed, I just hung my head.

"...please."

Goddess put one hand on her hip, pretending to think about the decision.

"Okay slave, but only because you've been such a good sissy butler for all my friends."

I heard some laughter in the darkness around me, but my full focus was on her gentle hand reaching over, and undoing the lock. Sliding it off the ring, she pulled the cage away, my cock free at last. Six days felt like a month, and my cock immediately sprung out, already half hard.

"Look how small it is. As if anyone wonders why I keep it locked away. Really sad, honestly."

I swallowed.

"Thank you, Goddess."

Goddess began to slowly stride around me, circling slowly, occasionally snapping the flogger on her open palm. In front of me, I could see Alice and Jake sitting and watching, with Sophie kneeling in front of them. To their left, I could make out Heather and Katie, the girls I had met earlier, pointing at my cock and giggling.

Completing her circle, Goddess re-entered my vision. Rocking the small black dress, and the leather boots, spelled with her favorite flogger, black leather, long handle, the tails spilling down, some knotted for extra pain. Her beauty gave me a subtle reminder that I'm about to endure all of this for her pleasure and enjoyment.

In a blur, I saw her flash the flogger at me and felt the tails sting my side, just below my ribcage. Two more blows followed, harsh, stings from the knotted leather rained down on my chest. I sucked in air quickly, riding out the burn.

"Please tell me you're joking, slave. Those were warm up shots, just feeling out the range. Toughen up."

Goddess sneered at me, and I sensed that she was really digging in, no longer just performing, now letting her true dominant side take the wheel. Fear really began to set in.

In a flash, more burning clips rained down, some on my chest, others down on my legs. I squirmed against the restraints, but there was nowhere to hide as four, five hits from the flogger crashed into my body. Unable to stop myself, I utter another cry of pain, a brief anguished sound that I tried to muffle.

"Do it again, and you'll find yourself gagged, slave."

I nodded, and braced myself for a third salvo. Goddess raised the crop, and I flinched hard. She laughed cruelly, having faked me out, and opted for another cool walk around the cross. This brief pause gave me a moment to ready myself for more. I was feeling the sting, riding out the pain. I could take more, but Goddess's expert technique meant there was no wasted energy, no misapplied shots.

Approaching me again, I couldn't help but maintain eye contact with her as she glowered at me, bound to the cross. Suddenly, her face twisted into a sympathetic smile, and she lowered the flogger, curling up next to me, our warm bodies connecting. Surprised, I expected the other shoe to drop, but enjoyed the brief reprise.

Goddess ran her hands across the dark red welts she had already raised across my chest.

"Such a cute little slaveboy I have. I bet you wish I would stop hurting you."

Her tone, teasing, condescending, and a slight tinge of genuine sympathy that I wanted desperately to believe.

"I know you work hard keeping these little abs tight for me. And your hair..."

She ran a hand through my long bangs that curled messily over my forehead and hung in my eyes.

"You're such a pretty twink. No wonder all the men here tonight couldn't keep their eyes off you. I think I'm really going to enjoy the aftershow."

I tried processing this new bit of information, mind firing at a million miles an hour, when Goddess suddenly reached down and grabbed me firmly by the balls. She was applying pressure, but only enough to keep me on my toes, scared of what was coming.

"You know I own these forever, right?" She asked me mockingly.

"Yes, Goddess." I whispered.

"What was that?"

"You own my balls forever, Goddess." I said out loud, emphatically, making sure she wouldn't have to ask again.

Goddess shot a look over at Heather.

Turning back to me, she continued, "That's right slave. I do."

Suddenly, she squeezed, hard, and I flinched, cried out. Panic setting in, I struggled against the bonds to no avail as Goddess carelessly crushed my already swollen balls. Whimpering, with nowhere to go, I did what I could to ride it out.