Party Favors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, that was wild." She finished, and we agreed.

--

A half hour later, Sophie and I were sharing a drink at the table, having just seen Alice and Jake off. We were exhausted, me still in pain from my session, our asses still open from the hard fucking early.

Goddess and Kyle came in from the patio.

"We're done for the night, slaves. I hope you had as much fun as I did. And maybe now you'll think twice before mouthing off to me, slutboy."

"Yes, Goddess."

"Aw, I can't stay mad at my two sluts. You make such a great couple, whoring yourselves for a group of men. That's one hell of a bond."

Sophie and I looked at each other, and Goddess's mockery aside, I think we agreed that it really was.

"You two lovebirds are so cute." Kyle added, his arm around Goddess.

"We're going to bed. Why don't you two sleep on the couch in the hallway? Share it, snuggle up? Seems like a fitting end to tonight."

We shared a quick smile and said in unison, "Thank you, Goddess."

Setting down our drink, we followed Kyle and Goddess to her room, stopping short at the hallway where a green couch was slid against the wall.

Sophie, exhausted, dropped onto the couch, and I quickly joined her. Kyle moved to close the door to the bedroom, but Goddess quickly said, "Leave it open. I want them to listen."

Kyle shrugged and entered the bedroom, taking off his shirt as he did so. As Sophie snuggled up next to me, pressing her ass against my still free cock, I brushed her hair back and wrapped my arm around her. Our warm bodies next to each other, the chemistry felt so real, as we thought back on the wild night we had. We could hear Kyle and Goddess making out, picking up steam as they rolled around her bed.

Sophie whispered, "I love this."

I agreed.

"We're so gross." Sophie said playfully, and I agreed again.

I felt myself growing hard against her smooth ass.

"Mm." Sophie moaned as I began to run my cock against the folds of her pussy.

All of a sudden, Goddess walked back out into the hallway.

"I almost forgot slave - your chastity belt."

I went pale. No, not now, not like this. One more!, I wanted to say. Instead, I sat up.

Goddess was completely naked, beautiful, clearly ready to fuck Kyle. In one hand she held my cock cage. Her other grabbed my hard cock, and I felt a freezing sensation shock my system. She had brought the ice cubes from her drink out to shrink me with.

I moaned in frustration as the cold ice shrunk my cock quickly. Goddess laughed cruelly, and after a quick moment, my cock was small enough to fit the cage on. With expert precision, Goddess fitted it on, and locked it shut.

"Oh, and have the house clean before I wake up tomorrow. Breakfast should be ready too. Have fun, slaves."

Goddess strode back into her bedroom, and I could hear Kyle smack her ass, and throw her onto the bed as they began to fuck in earnest. Sophie and I cuddled up again, this time, the cold steel of my cage an impossible obstacle between the two of us. Sophie sighed, and rolled over to sleep.

I lie awake, amazed at my life, and wondering what tomorrow would bring.

--