Party Favors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Imperiously, Goddess told me, "You're going to be a proper little bitch for my guests tonight. I don't want you to blink. I swear, if I see a moment of reluctance at any point, you're going to know my displeasure. This won't even compare."

Finally, she released her grip. I sighed out of pure relief, not noticing her backing up. Only seeing the blur of motion, she squared me up and drove her foot directly into my already hurting ballsack in one lithe motion.

Pain coursed through me, and I went limp against the restraints, unable to stand on my own for a moment. I cried out, as the sting began to really set in. It always took a moment, for the pain to run up my spine, into my head, to feel it for real. There was no stopping my cry of anguish as I tried to compose myself unsuccessfully. I wanted so badly to grab my ballsack, curl into a ball, ride out this pain, but instead found myself locked to the cross, unable to go anywhere.

Behind me, a male voice in the crowd murmured, "yikes".

After a moment, I was able to look up, still feeling the residual pain. Goddess had moved behind me again, and I saw Sophie looking at me with some concern, and the other women around her enjoying the show.

I breathed heavily a few times, trying to ready myself for anything that might come next. After a moment, Goddess re-entered my sight, still holding the flogger, but now sipping red wine out of an impossibly fine wine glass.

Using her mocking voice again, she inquired, "Awh, slaveboy, did that hurt a little?"

I wanted to remain quiet, even feeling a brief flare of anger, my emotions firing on a million cylinders a second, but I choked it down, answering only, "Yes, Goddess."

My mind racing everywhere, I wanted to show that I was tough, tough for her. How could I? Trying to come up with something that would impress, I blurted out, "I can take more, it's nothing."

Goddess paused mid-sip. The room was silent.

"Really, slave? I'm going easy on you, you think?"

I remained silent, knowing I had misspoke, mishandled this situation. I should have just remained quiet, but the alcohol, tension, pain had swirled my brain.

I could see your anger.

"And now you won't even answer a direct question in front of your Goddess. And to think I was going to let you cum after this."

"I'm so sorry, Goddess. I just wanted to-"

"Enough."

I stopped talking. Goddess pierced me with an icy stare. Unable to meet her eyes, I could still feel her thinking, plotting.

"What a stupid thing you just did there slave. Think about all the things I could do to you, right now. You want to show how tough you are to everyone here? You think any of them respect you at all?"

She shook her head.

"I'll be sure to have any lingering pride in you gone by the end of the night. But first things first, we need to quell the motion that you're tough, brave in the face of danger. Because you're not. You're a trapped slave that I own."

With that, she strode to the far wall, all eyes in the room on her. She reached it, and slowly hung up the flogger on a peg on the wall.

I looked at Sophie, and quickly wished I hadn't. I could read her emotions: scared, angry, worried.

Above her, Alice pulled out her silver cigarette case yet again, and smoothly withdrew one. Goddess walked over to her, and gestured for one. With some surprise, Alice remained quiet, and passed her one. The slave who helped me move the cross hurried over and quickly lit Goddess's smoke, then Alice's.

Taking a quick drag off the Virginia Slim, she exhaled smoothly, and strode back over to me.

"Never change, slave. I've really come to enjoy how your stupidity gives me reason to invent new punishments for you."

I was truly growing scared now. There was something about her demeanor that felt different from our previous sessions. She had regained control, clearly had a plan, not shaken at my rash outburst.

"My brave little slave."

She took another drag.

"Let's see how tough you are now."

She exhaled the smoke right into my face. Stepping forward, she surprised me by giving me a brief kiss on the cheek. My surprise quickly eroded as I saw her move her left hand up to my right forearm. I was unsure what was happening until I wasn't.

Goddess pressed the end of her lit cigarette into the fleshy part of my forearm, causing me to scream out with a new intensity, an animal panic.

Unable to wrench my arm away, Goddess left it pressed there, twisting it slightly, extinguishing it. Overall, the process probably took only four seconds, but each second felt like hours to me. Even through my drunken haze, I felt every bit of the burn. Howling, I bucked in the restraints harder than ever, succeeding only in banging my head against the cross, unable to pull away. I had never experienced any pain like this in our sessions. White hot, scalding, I could only scream.

After those memorable seconds of agony, Goddess pulled away the cigarette, which had been fully extinguished.

Like the Slim, her anger seemed abated. Her mocking voice returned, and she ran her hand through my hair gently. I was crying, still feeling the deep burn.

In a whisper, Goddess said, "Now you'll always have something to remember this night by."

Pulling back, she blew me a kiss, and gestured behind me. A blindfold was quickly tied around my face, and the room went dark. I could hear applause from the spectators, and after a moment, the sounds of people leaving the room, returning to the party.

Left bound to the cross, reeling, I choked back tears, in a pain filled daze.

--

Time passed lethargically. Left in the playroom, seemingly alone, and blindfolded, I eventually managed to come down from the session. Still feeling the pain from the burn, but nowhere near as fiercely, I reflected. It was beyond stupid to blurt out in Goddess's session, especially in front of this crowd. I couldn't believe I had done it. It must have been the alcohol, as I had been drinking steadily throughout the night.

In the dark, it was impossible to track time. I was unsure if I had been strung up for an hour, two? Twenty minutes?

Suddenly, a cool hand touched my chest, and I jumped the little I could in my restraints in surprise. I heard a reassuring 'shush' and the other hand reached down and very gently fondled my cock. It took only a moment for it to begin to harden. I sighed softly, enjoying the touch, wondering who it was. A guest? Goddess herself back for more punishment?

"You're so cute, but so stupid."

Sophie. She had come for me.

"Seriously, why?"

I didn't have an answer, and remained silent.

"Anyways, are you okay?"

She continued to stroke my cock, and I was reaching my full erection.

"I think so. That was- I don't even know, too much maybe. It still hurts."

"It looks really bad. It's probably going to scar."

"Probably the idea, I think."

We waited a moment, me still in darkness due to my blindfold.

"Most of the guests left, except for Alice and Jake, those girls you were talking to earlier, and Goddess's friends from the baseball team."

"They-, ah, I came to get you because -"

Sophie trailed off.

"They want to fuck us both." I finished.

"Yeah."

I sighed.

"Okay."

--

Naked, minus a bowtie, I kneeled on the carpet next to Sophie. Heather, Katie, and Alice sat on couches, looking at us intently. Heather and Katie were gingerly fingering each other on the loveseat. Around us, four thick cocks waited. Jake was on my left, and next to him, the athletes that Goddess had invited.

Goddess herself was draped between two of them. She hadn't inquired about my burn when I walked in, just ordered Sophie and I down on the carpet. The men were almost stereotypically tall, cut, and handsome.

"Now, before the show begins," Goddess started, "Meet Kyle, Jose, and Chris."

The men stared down at us excitedly. Aside from Jake, it seemed like these guys hadn't been in a situation like this before, with kink, and an audience. Goddess leaned on Kyle, feeling his strong back, her other hand gently jerking him off, keeping him hard. I assumed this was the guy she spent last weekend with.

"The guys were just wondering which of the two of you was a better cocksucker. Bets have been placed, so we're going to find out."

I swallowed. I resolved to win. I needed to. I had received plenty of cocksucking training from Goddess in the past, but I had never been with four men at a time. I was hardly bi to begin with, and worried about what was coming next.

"Well slaves? Get to it."

Taking a deep breath, I inched closer to Jake and Kyle. Kyle sneered down at me, clearly getting off on the power dynamic. Jake seemed more interested in cumming than anything else. I started on his dick, licking it from the base slowly up to the head, and I heard him utter a small sigh of satisfaction above me.

I could taste the masculine flavor of his cock, and perhaps a hint of Alice's pussy from an earlier fuck. After a couple of long licks on the base, I looked up at him submissively, and took his head in my mouth. My left hand reached up to Kyle's dick to stroke it as he waited his turn.

From my peripheral vision I could see Sophie already going deep on Jose's cock. God, she was such a cockslut, I thought.

I felt a hand on my hair, forcing me deeper onto Jake's cock, and then another. Goddess and Kyle were both forcing me deeper. I tried to hold off from gagging, but failed, stuttering. Without sympathy, they continued their pressure, and I felt my eyes water. They eventually let me off of it, and I came out panting, drool splattering my face. Kyle immediately shoved his cock in my mouth, not letting me catch my breath, clearly impatient.

Goddess moved over to Sophie, holding her head, providing her with support and guidance, while she kept Jose's cock hard as Sophie sucked Chris.

Kyle grabbed my hair harshly with his other hand, and began to savagely fuck my face. Panicking from the harsh treatment, I had no option but to hang in there as he plunged deeper and deeper, his thick cock causing me to gag and struggle.

"Yeah bitch, go deep on his cock." I heard from Heather on the couch.

"Look at the slavegirl, she's going deep too!"

Kyle finally pulled out of my mouth, and I took a huge breath, like emerging from the ocean. Tears had once again begun to stream down my face.

"Not bad, bitch." Kyle sneered from above me. "Now lick my balls."

"Yeah mine too!" I heard Jose say, and Sophie moved over.

Next to each other, Sophie and I ran our tongues over their balls, tasting their salty musk. I felt repulsed, but I was not going to let that show and cost me the competition.

Goddess was clearly enjoying the show, and I could hear her purr behind me.

"Okay, switch." I heard her command.

Sophie and I switched places, and I could see she was in a similar state as me. Tears on her face from her efforts, her hair was messy, and she had broken a sweat. She shot me a smile through the disheveled look, and I was yet again reminded of the competition I was facing.

I moved over to Jose's cock, which was probably the smallest of the four, yet still dwarfed mine. He gave me a smile as I went down on his cock, trying to outdo Sophie's efforts. Rolling out the tricks Goddess had taught me in training, I went deep, fondled his balls.

"Wow, I've really raised a couple of sluts." Goddess said, and around her, the men laughed.

To my right, Alice called from the couch, "Jake, put your cock in Sophie's mouth too. See if she can fit two."

Not watching (I knew she could), I pulled Chris's cock over, and attempted the same feat. It was awkward, and I felt the two cocks enter my mouth, fighting for space.

This continued for a while, me alternating between Jose and Chris, sometimes both at once.

"Fuck." Chris moaned. "I can't decide who's better. I think it's a wash."

"Same." Jose mentioned.

"Mm. I guess that's a win for me then." Goddess said, and everyone agreed. Goddess came back around and began to slowly stroke Jose and Kyle's cocks as Sophie and I fought to catch our breath down on the floor.

"Want to fuck their asses too, boys?" Goddess asked.

"Fuck yes." Kyle said immediately. The other guys murmured their interest, caught up in their own desire.

A few minutes later, Sophie and I were draped over the footrest, our plugs removed, and our asses relubed. I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself down.

Kyle moved over, claiming Sophie's ass for himself. Jake wanted mine, and I could hear him lubing up his large cock behind me. Goddess watched in front of us, stroking Chris and Jose as they waited their turn.

Behind me, I felt the head of Jake's cock push against my asshole. Biting my lip, I felt his persistent intrusion, not working slowly. Next to me, Sophie seemed to be having a harder time. Kyle was the biggest of the group, and he clearly wasn't interested in warming her up. I reached over and grabbed her hand, and she gripped mine tight and she whimpered. I felt the same as Jake pushed himself deeper into me, his full length almost fully inside.

"Fuck, this is so hot." I heard Heather say from the couch, and Katie moaned, closed to an orgasm herself. I could also hear buzzing, and was sure the girls were sharing a vibrator.

I suddenly cried out as Jake's hard cock slammed all the way into me. Clearly over waiting, he and Kyle began thrusting deep into me and Sophie, and we cried together, taking the huge cocks. God, it felt like it was splitting me open.

"Hang in there, slaves. I know you love this." I heard Goddess say. I looked up to see her making out with Jose, entranced by the scene, the energy.

Next to me, Sophie let out a small scream as Kyle slapped her ass, hard. She gripped my hand harder as we both focused all of our energies on taking the cocks in our ass. Jake pulled out nearly all the way, and forced his cock back in with one solid thrust. I moaned, and I'm sure my eyes doubled in size from the intensity.

Goddess was loving every bit of this session.

"Look at my slaves - a faggot slut and a true whore. What a fitting couple. It's so cute how you're holding hands as real men ravage your asses."

Feeling Jake's strong hands grip my sides, he picked up the pace, and felt him thrusting deeper, using me, disregarding my comfort.

"Yeah bitch." He snarled from behind me, his friendly demeanor replaced by fiery lust. He slapped my ass hard, and I cried out from the surprising sting.

I was surprised at how different Jake's cock felt from a strap-on in my ass. The sensation was just different. A grown man owns you as he fucks you, and I was feeling my submission go deeper with each thrust.

"Okay, let's give these other guys a turn" Goddess said, shooting us a smile, and gave Chris a playful smack on the ass as he turned to mount Sophie. Jose came up behind me.

All of a sudden, Kyle's cock was forced into my face, covered in lube, fresh out of Sophie's ass.

"Suck it clean, bitch."

I gulped, not wanting to do it. Behind me, Jose pressed against my asshole, sliding in smoothly with his freshly lubed cock.

"Don't fucking make him ask again bitch. Clean it off. You too, slut."

Obeying Goddess, Sophie and I each started sucking the cocks in front of us, cleaning them off, tasting everything.

"Such nasty sluts."

"I can't believe they're doing it."

"Where's his pride now? Bitch."

"Ass to mouth whores."

The comments rained down from all over. My focus remained in hanging in there on Jose's cock, and not trying to use my teeth as I was forced deeper onto Kyle with each thrust. I could taste Sophie's ass each time I went deeper, and I felt like the gross whore I was.

Beside me, Sophie was suffering a similar experience.

Jose suddenly exclaimed, "Fuck, I can't wait anymore."

Pulling out, he gestured for Chris to do the same.

"Okay sluts, time for a cumshower. Get on your knees, right together."

Sophie and I complied with Goddesses order, again kneeling on the couch. Katie and Heather were still enjoying the show, and I heard Katie cumming yet again. I took Sophie's hand again, and we were quickly surrounded by the men again, their cocks in our face, jerking furiously. Alice came up with her phone, recording video.

Goddess watched from the middle, looking straight down at us.

"Okay boys, cum on my countdown."

"Five."

Looking up, the cocks were just inches from our face. You could smell them from the musk and lube alone.

"Four."

Sophie squeezed my hand just a bit tighter. I knew she was craving cum. Was I?

"Three."

Above me, Chris let out a moan, clearly right on the edge.

"Two."

I opened my mouth, knowing what was coming.

"One."

In a moment, all four cocks exploded, spurting cum all over us. The eruption continued squirt after squirt as the hot cum splashed all over our faces, coating us in it, running into our mouths. I tasted the salty flavor, felt the cum running down my face slowly, cooling in my hair.

"Ah..." I heard the guys exclaim above us, squeezing out the last drops.

"Clean each other off, bitches!" Alice slurred above us.

With that, Sophie and I turned, and begun making out, tasting the cum between us. Her hot tongue began licking the cum off my face, and I did the same. Together we embraced, making out, swapping cum and spit between us, too lost in the moment to even consider what we looked like.

"Mm, look at my slaves, cumhungry as ever."

We continued our debasing display as the group watched with satisfaction. Once the last drop had been cleaned off, we continued making out, this time, more gently and with passion.

"Fuck, that was so hot."

"I can't believe we just did that."

"Her ass was so tight."

"We need to do this every week."

"More like, every day."

Goddess squatted down to Sophie and I's level, watching us gently make out.

"Good work, slaves. In fact, it's time for a reward. Sophie, you have one minute to get my slaveboy off. Hands only. If you can't in one minute, then he waits another week."

Sophie, not hesitating, spit into her hands, and immediately began jerking my cock off.

I moaned loudly, and the girls on the couch laughed.

Goddess motioned Alice over.

"Cum on Alice's foot, if you can at all, slave."

Alice came over, and putting a hand on my shoulder for balance, put her foot in front of my cock. Sophie continued stroking it quickly, fondling my balls, wanting to get me off. I was already so hard from the last session, I already felt close.

"Thirty seconds."

Alice shot down, "Hey slave."

I looked up, and she spit in my face.

"Go ahead, cum all over my sweaty foot."

"Ten seconds."

With that, I erupted, crying out, orgasming so hard after days of being pent up. My load was huge, and covered Alice's delicate foot. The world spun, went black for a second as I finally unleashed myself. I slid back into a haze, sleepy, panting for breath.

"...thank- thank you, Goddess."

"Mm, I'm sure you enjoyed that slave. Now, you and Sophie get to eat one more load of cum tonight."

I opened my eyes, and saw Alice's foot absolutely drenched with cum. I was certainly less enthusiastic about eating in now that I had came, but wasn't about to let that show. Sophie dove in first, and I quickly followed as Alice laughed at our enthusiasm.

"Sluts." is all she needed to say, as she continued recording on her phone.

The guys had stepped away, walking back to the bar in search of beers.

I lapped the salty cum off Alice's rather sweaty foot, tasting that tang as well. Sophie and I's tongues meet, and we began running them between her toes.

Eventually, we finished, and Alice withdrew her foot.