All Comments on 'Party Of Five'

by intriguess

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
What?

this is the first line of the story.

"I was having a small party of friends, when your wife called and said she'd be bringing her husband and that he might make for interesting entertainment"

"I" means a person male or female

"your wife called" that means the husband was present

"bring her husband" what?

Cthulhu1138Cthulhu1138about 13 years ago

Sounds like a party I'd love to attend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just another

Just another dumbass story about cruel selfish bitches and a wimp.

NightGhoulNightGhoulover 8 years ago
Flat

The tone and overall style is nice but everything was flat and cartoonish. There was no personality in any of the characters. This feels more like a script or story board rather than a story. This would work very well in a visual medium but in composition it falls short. I would love to see a fleshed out re-wright. Adding depth and drama would greatly enhance the story. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Epic stupidity

I bet he couldn't WAIT to get home! The first thing he did was run into their den and locked the door. Next he started making phone calls. He called all the women's husbands and told them that their wives were cheating sluts. Then he told them exactly what he had witnessed. Then he called the bank and moved as much money as he could into his personal account. He cancelled the credit cards. Then he came out, took a shower, ignored his wife, went into another bedroom, locked the door and tried to sleep. Up early the next day, leaving before his wife woke up, he got some breakfast and was at their bank when it opened. He finished closing out accounts, closed their investment accounts and headed towards his lawyers office where he gave his attorney a signed power of attorney. Next he went to work, closed out his IRA's, quit his job and went to a U-haul store. Getting a truck and a car hauler he headed home. His wife had gone to work. Over the next several hours he packed all his things and everything he wanted into the truck. He left his wedding ring on the kitchen table - but no note. Then he hooked up his car and headed West. He had always wanted to see San Diego and the beach. He left a voice mail on their home phone that when she was ready to sell the house, his attorney had his power of attorney. Since the equity in the house was more than all the money he took, he didn't feel bad. She never heard from or saw him again. Because who would want to stay with a bat-shit-crazy woman that was either a lesbian or bi-sexual? End to the garbage story. Next time you post try and get the story in the right category. Lesbian, fetish or BDSM works. Loving wives does NOT work for this crap. Just awful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
As erotic as a marching band

Four naked women and a husband that may or may not be a man. “Fuck her tits” was so Junior High silly. The plot seemed like the author had no actual sexual experience. It knows some naughty words and basic concepts so it throws them together with 4 naked women.

I suspect intriguess’ mother ordered it around and it got aroused by its mother and transferred that to this story. Is intriguess’ mother the character giving orders or the one in the swing?

tralan69ertralan69erabout 3 years ago

Third person gets no votes from me. I don't care to be part of your story. I may go to check your other stories.

Thank you for your effort.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

A pack of whores share a dick in this third person atrocity.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

0 stars - not a very good idea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sounds like a party I would like to attend however the end would be a bit different to this twaddle.

Husband bitch slaps all the 4 wives rings each husband and waits for their arrival. Then each takes their wife home and throws her to the street. Poetic justice.!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

0 not worth commenting on it is so bad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous