All Comments on 'Party Time Hot Wife'

by Twotooto222

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
just

to dumb to read

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
Too Much.

The fuckin, & uckin, just got too complecated tokeep track of who was doing what. Good tale as far as the action goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Needs Work

Learning how to use possessives would do wonders for your writing. Your story is getting lost by poor grammar, because it becomes a chore to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thumbs up

Enjoyed your story. Grammer, possessives? Not sure what that's all about? Probably someone who can't get a hard on.

HamsterHamsterover 9 years ago
"Gummy Bear Implants"?

Could not get past the first paragraph witch described the "wife" in most unflattering terms. Wy does anyone have to read further when you already know everything you need to know about this slut. And the husband must be brain damaged to enjoy sloppy seconds or more likely, fifths. YUK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
?

Dont be so hard on yourself anonymous. You're not that dumb. Sure you failed to capitalize the first letter of your sentence and you forgot the period at the end but your spelling was spot on unlike the other anonymous letters.

MrsCanyonMrsCanyonover 9 years ago
Likewise wife

Great story. My wife and I have had many such parties ourselves. When you have a wife like that the only thing that you can do is share and in joy the adventures.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
Just a question...

Just a question: His wife is a whore, he doesn't respect or lover her, so why not make some money with it? He could be her pimp and they would make a lot of money...The last sentence says this is their way: "Jefferson is having a bachelor party for one of his friends and wants Brandi to "perform." Sounds like it should be fun..."!!!! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
People are way too uptight

Fun story. Enjoy life. This sounds like a great party. For the uptight folks, this is what your wife is doing behind your back because you suck in bed (no creativity, no passion, no sense of adventure).

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

Wow

gpetagpetaover 3 years ago

straight story of wife sharing and as usual all guys fucking her as rabbits. it was a pleasure to me too

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous