Party Time Hot Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guys gave her a big ovation.

Jamal approached her and saying he hadn't had her mouth yet pushed her to the floor. Grabbing her head he forced his cock into her mouth. As she bobbed up and down on his cock the other guys surrounded her. They took her hands and placed their cocks into them.

She took turns sucking and jacking off each guy as they groped and played with her tits until they all came on her again.

Covered in cum she stood up and with a "Thank you boys" she walked away. Jefferson smacked her ass when she passed him. She gave a wink and disappeared into the bedroom. We heard the shower running so the guys called it a night saying it couldn't get any better than that.

Matt and I talked for awhile then joined Brandi in the shower. We soaped her up and got her good and clean. Then we made a sandwich out of her. Matt entered her ass and I pounded her pussy until we all came again. We cleaned up again before taking her back to the bedroom and fucking her some more. She fucked and sucked us the rest of the night and part of the next morning.

Jefferson is having a bachelor party for one of his friends and wants Brandi to "perform." Sounds like it should be fun.

The End

12