All Comments on 'Passion and Lust 05'

by RampantSerenity

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please continue

Interesting ideas and development, please continue with the series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Beautiful

This was a beautiful story!

I do admit that I was hoping for a threesome there (although really, it would involve the two not-goddesses hyper-pleasuring each other and between them sparing just enough attention to Allen to make him permanently lose his mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Holy Shit

This was possibly one of the greatest short novels I have ever read. The development the protagonist. The antagonist. The other realistic characters. Serinity. I have read all of your stories. But this series definitely takes the cake. Also... Pussy juices making a trip to the dick.... Fucking GENIUS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well damn.

This may have been one of the best short stories I've ever found, and I sure didn't expect to find anything of this caliber on literotica of all places. You were wonderfully descriptive and the entire plot was amazing, like I said it was all very unexpected.

Go write more! You have talent and I would hate to see it go unused!

JohnnyRottencrotchJohnnyRottencrotchover 2 years ago

After all these years, this is a story I come back to. This would make one helluva a porn movie. One with a plot line outside of the sex! 10/10

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRampantSerenity@RampantSerenity
Thanks for reading my stories! I don't post as consistently here, but if you're looking for the rest of my stories, refer to https://pastebin.com/dvGk9SEJ. If you are curious as to what sort of erotica things I enjoy (and therefore will most likely be writing about): -Multiar...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES