Passion and Lust 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah!" Allen cried out as he unconsciously thrust into the furiously working hand, spewing all over the sultry face and chest before him. He shot with incredible force, but Lust's eyes never flinched, watching him splurt with such hunger he felt he could be consumed from her gaze alone. Shocks of pleasure ripped through his body, one after another, as the hand continued to milk him for all he was worth. Only after he'd gone completely soft and was struggling for air did the hand release him, disappearing as if it was never there.

Lust's tongue slipped out from between luscious lips and took a taste of his load. She looked pleased with it in a way that made Allen's stomach churn. After the first taste, her tongue began traversing her face, extending impossible lengths to clean up everything but one slowly-dripping spot between her eyes.

Allen's mind escaped him a moment. Imagine what that tongue could do if... No, no, he needed to banish that sort of thinking. That would end up with him betraying Val and possibly the human race. This woman, no matter how hard she made him cum, was still a monster.

"Even after I said not to," said Lust, shaking her head. "Have you no discipline?"

Allen answered by wrenching at his bonds. Words clearly weren't getting through to this fiend, and he wasn't going to give her the pleasure of yelling profanity to her face, as much as he might enjoy it. That smug grin was asking for it, too.

"Now, now, you need to calm down. We're not quite done yet." Those mountainous legs placed themselves on either side of Allen, giving him a great view of her stomach. Lust reached down, grabbed the lip of her sweater, and slowly pulled it off, her lithe body undulating with liquid motion. Tossing the sweater away, she sat down on Allen's lap and gripped both him and the chair in her powerful thighs.

The heat of her crotch again Allen's was unbearable.

Slender, smooth arms slipped over Allen's shoulder. Fingers intertwined behind Allen's head. Lust leaned in, treating Allen to a faceful of those excessive tits.

"Are you sure you don't want to cooperate, honey? We really could get past all this trouble with the chair and the ropes and go straight to the fun." Her voice licked at his ears with a teasing tone.

"Mmph" was all Allen could get out, suffocated in Lust's cleavage. But she never expected a legitimate response, did she? And if she got one, would it change anything? Allen snarled inwardly, almost wanting to bite into her skin, just to piss her off, but her scent—god, her scent—pushing its way up his nostrils, sending his head spinning with each breath and making his cock grow so hard it could shatter steel. Lust wielded her femininity like a weapon and was beating Allen senseless with it.

"Sheesh. So stubborn. Or are you enjoying this too much?" Her perverted hug pushed Allen's face deeper into her breasts. "Oh well. I guess there's only one thing to be done about you."

She lifted her ass off of Allen's lap, giving his cock a single moment to breathe before slipping into a miraculous wet heaven.

Allen moaned shamelessly.

His member had been swallowed by something impossible. As if covered in butter, he glided inside Lust along dripping walls that caressed him like oiled hands. When she finished receiving him all the way to the base, her pussy seized him with an all-encompassing squeeze that never let go. Allen couldn't even breathe properly, and every uneven breath he managed was drenched in her aura and her hunger. It spread from his lungs to every corner of his body and reverberated through his bones like an opera sung on chords of the deepest pleasure.

Gently, she ran a hand through his hair, looking down on him pressed against her chest like some plaything. Allen expected her to start shifting her hips, or at least force him to, but that never came. It didn't need to. Holding the entirety of his member, her inner walls began to shift and undulate. Flexing an inhuman control, her netherlips sucked, pulled, and rubbed him. Rampant arousal flooded onto his lap, swelling so hot he feared it would burn. Allen tried to drive himself deeper, but Lust had him completely immobile. Without a whisper of movement, she worshipped his cock to oblivion.

A meager shout disappeared into Lust's cleavage as she guided him to climax. Careful undulations ran from base to tip as Allen emptied himself into Lust. Not a drop of sweat marked her body, though a deepening grin glowed on her face. It was like she'd turned on a faucet within Allen—he pumped load after load into her hungry pussy, yet she never stopped, never slowed or quickened, just pet his head while her impossible honeypot milked him with the utmost precision.

After what may have been minutes or hours, the last of Allen's strength threatening to leave him, she let up. Releasing his head, she detached herself, looming over the defeated Allen and licking her lips. Through blurry vision, Allen stared at her exposed pussy, watching it drip but surprised to find not a hint of his own release. It was like her body had chugged it down.

"Yer still... yer still not gettin' any... anything from me," said Allen.

Lust giggled. "Oh, you can cut it out now. I know the mark of my sister anywhere. The moment I laid eyes on you I knew you'd been around her. I've just been having some fun."

"God... damn."

He didn't know if he was berating himself or her. Maybe both. Seeing him probably confirmed for Lust that the fact the gem was still nearby and Val probably had it. Now that she had him, she had a way to get to Val, too. Actually, no, not quite yet. If he didn't tell her anything, if he gave Val enough time to realize what had happened, there was still a chance Lust wouldn't find the Binding Stone.

"And there she is now."

Allen's head snapped up. "What?"

"My sister. It's actually quite easy for us to find one another, as long as we allow it. Once I found you, I simply opened myself up to her and she came for me right away. She's now in the store lobby, waiting for us." She leaned over and offered a hand. "Care to join me?"

The bonds holding Allen disappeared. He made to get up, but something new wrapped him up and held him still.

I knew I saw wings earlier.

Six wings, much like a bat's, grew out from her back. Broad and dark, they filled up the space behind her like a backdrop. Three of her wings had wrapped Allen up in something like a cocoon, leaving only his head free. Like a wholly-encompassing hug, her wings gripped tight against every grove on his body. He struggled and squirmed, but the wings may as well have been made of steel. Lust shot him a smile and lifted him off the ground as if it were nothing.

Allen let out a whoop in surprise; he was pretty sure wings weren't supposed to be this strong, but then again, he was dealing with "I'll do whatever I want with my body"'s sister. Surely Lust could break the typical laws of anatomy too.

With a pat on his head—earning her a glare from Allen—Lust made her way out of the room and up a stairwell. Allen took note of his surroundings. When they made it to the top, he knew where they were. Taz's body, unconscious, was on a couch in the room they entered, amongst desks of reference materials and varying sorts of equipment. This was Taz's back room. Which meant in the next room...

"Sister."

Allen cringed at hearing that voice. It had no business being marred by such pain and anger. Lust strolled into the lobby, giving Allen a view of Val, and it made his heart stop. All eight arms were out, and all ended in fists. She hadn't even bothered to fake clothing, wearing only the scraps of silk passing as underwear that revealed her tense muscles and jagged breaths. Allen half expected steam to puff out her nostrils. When her eyes landed on him, they softened, but only for the tiniest moment.

"Nel-Vallae, how nice of you to stop by. It's been a while, hasn't it? I would've said hi earlier but I've been a bit busy roleplaying a statue for a few thousand years."

"That's the path you chose, sister."

Allen was conflicted. On one hand, Val was here to save him, but on the other, Lust had found Val, which was just one step short of finding the Binding Stone and wreaking havoc on humanity. Of course, he could've avoided this situation altogether if he wasn't a rash hothead and thrown himself into Lust's arms in the first place.

"Let him go. He's got nothing to do with this," said Val.

"Nothing to do with this? I think he has plenty to do with this." Lust strode forward with those slender legs of hers, coming up to the counter as if she was serving Val. "The Stone had to be removed somehow, didn't it? And from the scent of you on him, you must've gone crazy the moment you were free. I'm a touch jealous I didn't get to see it."

"He had no idea what he was doing!" Ho boy. Her face was glowing red, but that wasn't embarrassment. "He's an innocent human, one of the very beings we have a duty towards! Let him go, your grudge is with me."

Allen wasn't about to say he was comfortable in Lust's little wing-cocoon, but at the same time, he almost blew up at Val. Not part of this? Just some innocent human? He'd made his decision after Val had rescued him from the pit he'd found her in. He could remember the exact moment, watching her stride away with all the confidence in the world, despite having been dumped into the present-day world with nothing more to go on than an idiot's limited perception of it. Something like this was bound to happen—he knew that. And he didn't need anyone covering for him.

"A duty? To someone like him?" Lust smirked. Her wings constricted tighter, crushing Allen hard enough to make him cry out. "Look. I forgot how flimsy they were. They're nothing to you and I, Nel-Vallae. Why bother with some illusion of duty? We should be free to do as we please."

"They may be weaker, sister, but they are not lesser." She extended several hands toward Allen. "And if they are so insignificant, what does it hurt you to release one?"

"Because this one can get me something."

"I have the Stone. I was hoping not to use it this time, though."

"As if I would give you the chance." Lust grinned. "Who would've guessed my sweet sister would pull what she did last time?"

Allen looked back and forth between the two. Now that Lust mentioned it, Val never told him exactly how she caught Lust off-guard. Could that be why she was so hesitant now?

"You look confused, Allen. Has she not told you?" said Lust.

"I have put that behind me," said Val.

"Obviously not, if you're so defensive about it." She turned to Allen. "I imagine my sister has gone on and on about what a gruesome decision it was she had to make for the good of humanity. What a tortured do-gooder she is, and how she was forced to banish her sister."

Allen said nothing, only watching Lust.

"It turns out the procedure for imprisoning someone with the Binding Stone takes a little while. Several minutes. And your target can't move around too much or interrupt you. A very delicate method. So how do you supposed she kept me still and unaware?" Lust positively grinned. "Bait."

Allen's brow furrowed.

"Some poor sap was honestly having the time of his life. You should've heard his screams of pleasure! I was bypassing his body and stimulating his soul directly. Have you ever felt that? A gentle hand, caressing the very essence of your being?" She slowly ran a hand down his cheek. "It may be more than a little taxing on the body, but I can assure you, there's nothing else like it."

"You were killing him," said Allen.

"Come now, I'm not that cruel." Her grin widened. "Probably. But he certainly wasn't complaining. Yet, only after a sliver of life remained within his body did my righteous sister step in to spring her trap. I do hope he's alright..."

She tapped her chin, watching Allen intently. "That's my sister. My true sister. You may want to reconsider your position. Who knows what else she's hiding from you? Or what sort of hands humanity is truly in if she gets her way."

Val's head was cast down at the floor, unwilling to meet Allen's gaze. Her hands had all lost the vigor of anger in them, her shoulders slumped held inward, like Val wanted to make herself as small as possible.

Allen wanted to smack her for it.

"And?" he said.

Val lifted her head just enough for her eyes to bore into Allen's

"Ooh, so heartless!" Lust squealed, her wings squeezing Allen even tighter. "I think you and I could get—"

"Back off. We'd never get along."

She gave an exaggerated frown.

"Val did what was necessary. I know better than anyone that things don't line up all nice, that you can't get everything you want. Sometimes, you don't get anything you want. She made a sacrifice—reluctantly, from the looks of it—because she knew what had to be done was more important."

"Mmm, don't you humans have a phrase for that? 'The ends justify the means'? Is that the kind of person you are?" said Lust.

"Don't go trying to classify everything in black and white." He turned to Val, forcing himself to keep from spitting in Lusts' face. "And YOU!"

Lust covered her mouth while Val's eyes widened at his booming voice. Val appeared to be halfway between shirking back and smacking Allen across the face.

Allen found himself not caring which one she did. He'd taken his dignity, reservations, pride, everything, and just gone and chucked it out the window.

"What the hell are you acting so timid for!? You came here to do something, didn't you? Do it! Either you don't care enough about my opinion to ignore me, or you do care enough to take the Stone and do what you have to!"

"Allen, it's not that simple."

"Yes, sister, please," said Lust, thrusting her chest out. "Bind me again! The poor human's has been driven mad by the very sight of you!"

"Sella, shut up!" boomed Val.

"Calling me by my name! How long has it been since I heard that from those cute little lips?"

"Do you truly wish to return to that prison? I came here to offer an alternative!"

"Yes, under the guise of civility and redemption. However, our last meeting left me with no trust to spare, I'm afraid."

"Stop being so stubborn! This doesn't have to end like last time!"

"I'm stubborn? Look at yourself! You won't budge an inch yourself, but what's worse, you don't even know what you're being stubborn about! This man has your head going in circles!"

Val smashed several of her hands into the counter between them, filling the room with the cacophony of shattering glass. "I know exactly what I stand for!"

Lust shoved her face in closer. "No you don't!"

"Yes I do!"

"No you don't!"

"Yes I—"

"My god." Allen's raspy voice silenced the arguing sisters as a realization dawned upon him. "You're children!"

"What?" Val said, head cocked.

"What!?" Lust spat, eyes narrowed.

Allen opened his mouth to be interrupted by another bout of coughing. He coughed till his face was red, cursing his damned lungs for ruining the moment. Only after tearing up his throat could he continue.

"You two never had parents, did you?"

"No, we did not, though other, more powerful spirits acted as superiors," said Val.

"But they didn't play the part of a parent. They never raised you," he said.

"No, they did not act in that capacity. It wasn't necessary as we were born capable."

Allen shook his head in disbelief. He wanted to shake his fists at the sky. "It all make sense!"

Lust crossed her arms. "Are you trying to make a point? Or am I going to have to bind your mouth as well?"

"You're a couple of kids! Terrifyingly powerful spoiled little brats! And you don't even realize it!"

"Really?" said Lust.

Lust dropped Allen to the ground. Suddenly free from his prison, his shaky legs tried their best to balance him. It didn't matter, as a wall of wings rushed forward, slamming into his chest and hurling him across the room.

"Sister!" cried Val. She looked went back and forth, torn between helping Allen and holding Lust back. Neither proved necessary, as Allen slowly lumbered to his feet and Lust made no move to continue her beating.

"I'm so horribly amused at a being so insignificantly younger and naive calling me a brat. Please continue, I'd like a good laugh before I finish with you."

Gripping his chest where Lust had hit him, Allen shot her a weak smile. "Lashing out like one, too. Jesus, I can't believe I didn't see it before. Well, no, actually, I do my best to stay away from kids, so it's harder for me to recognize their tendencies. Someone else probably would've noticed earlier."

"Would you like to feel those words dying in your throat? I could strangle you from all the way over here with ease," spat Lust.

"Sella, please, let him speak," said Val.

Allen's smile widened. Val's voice failed to hide her own annoyance and curiosity.

"You two... you never had anyone to tell you 'No', never had a human truly challenge you, never lived with the hardships humanity have carried its entire lifetime. And from what I gathered from Val, you never tried loving anyone but yourselves and each other. You had humans wait on you, serve you, worship you, tend to every urge, and you thought simply by existing you were giving back. There was no one to instill either of you with a set of values, so your moral compasses ended up spinning and spinning to point wherever they pleased. At least Val developed something of one, but only out of fear."

Lust took a thundering step toward him, but Val pulled her back. Allen almost wanted Val to let Lust loose on him.

"Val, look at yourself. If you could've heard what I have while you argued with your sister, you'd be disgusted with yourself." Her eyes flickered with emotion. "You came here because every waking moment of your life has been defined by your sister—well, your image of her—and the moment you knew where she was, you had to come to her. You didn't have a plan, didn't even know where you stood. Were you going to throw words at her until your throat ran out of them and hope for the best?

"I didn't realize it until now, but thinking back, I should've seen it. Last night, while we were in bed—yes, Lust, we fucked, and it was great—you froze up. When we first met and you were going to town on me, you stopped then, too. I thought you were asking, but now I think you were just unsure. When we found your sister had escaped, you couldn't do anything but mope, and I didn't know what to do. I hadn't expected it to hit you so hard. All these things pointed to the one insecurity crippling you from functioning like a normal person."

Val's lips trembled, as if to ask him to stop.

"You're terrified of power. Of responsibility. One of the most powerful beings on the planet, and you can't stand it. I don't know why—maybe you're worried the same thing that happened with your sister will happen again to someone else. Maybe you think you failed her and so you can't be trusted. Doesn't matter. You're going to have to shape up, whether you imprison Lust again or not, or one day, that fear is going to paralyze you completely."

Smirking, Lust patted Val on the back. "Well, well, looks like you've got your fair share of demons. I do feel for you, sister, truly, especially with a human being the one to spit all of this out. It's okay to acknowledge the other side of yourself. I did and I've turned out wonderful." She shot Allen a look while curling her hand into a fist. "Unless the human has something to say to me, too?"

"I can't say as much about you, but now that I know what to look for, I've got you pegged, too." He jabbed a finger at her. "You're just the opposite. You're terrified of losing power. This whole thing is just a damn tantrum. As time went on, you pushed your limits more and more, needed some sort of acknowledgement that you did indeed still have power over others, that if you wanted to do something you could. Val could never get through to you because she misunderstood the root of the problem. She always thought that at your core, you were a reasonable, rational person, but the reason why you're doing this isn't rational at all, is it?"