Passion in Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom stood next to Serena, his circumcised schlong as hard as a diamond drill, sticking straight up at her, already dripping with pre-cum; his sparkling, deep dusky eyes, searching out hers for an unspoken consent to devour her. Serena's own dark brown 'Jamie Sale' eyes showed no ambiguity, shouting their need to be taken at once. Tom gently placed his hands on Serena's shoulders, so that her shapely ass faced towards the bed; then tenderly forced her back down onto the mattress, her feet still on the floor. Without losing a beat, he swiftly found her juicy slit with his hungry tongue, forcing her legs apart with his tender but strong hands.

Serena lay back, feeling another man's tongue, other than her Bear's, on her and in her, for the first time in her monogamous life, not knowing if Tom was that good, or if it was simply the combination of sharing this experience with her darling husband and the serendipitous nature of the whole evening that was sending her into sexual hyper-drive. Tom definitely was practiced in the art of cunnilingus, working his tongue in long, knowing strokes from the crack of Serena's ass up to her neatly trimmed 'landing strip' and back again. He knowingly flitted around the edges of her love button, teasing artfully without ever touching it directly, which was driving Serena crazy with anticipation.

After a good ten minutes of rug munching, Tom finally focused on Serena's magic button, sucking it up into his mouth, while nibbling ever softly with his teeth. Serena dug her hands into the bed spread, clutching it in a fit of bliss, her eyes searching for the heavens, as she ascended towards orgasm. Tom moved his hands up from her inner thighs, worked them under her ass cheeks, and pulled her ever tighter into his greedy mouth, pressing his tongue firmly on her pleasure nub, sending Serena over the top. She screamed out in ecstasy, her legs clenching roughly around Tom's head, twisting from side to side, trying to escape the erotic ministrations he wasn't willing to stop just yet. Eventually, after making her convulse wildly, he brought her down with ever lighter licks to her slick, sated slit, and looked up into her still fluttering eyes. Mission accomplished, he thought to himself.

Meanwhile, right next to them, Tammy and I were going at it in a wild frenzy, in a wide array of positions which began with me worshipping her tits, never having been with a woman so well endowed. I began with somewhat apprehensive caresses and light sucking, but eventually became rougher, sensing that was how she liked her breasts handled. I was always happy with Serena's 'girls' but this was a whole new experience due to the size of Tammy's melons. She sported huge elongated nipples that stood up like bullets, which just begged to be nibbled and sucked. She moaned her approval each time I raised the intensity of my attentions. Just like me, her breasts were a big part of her sex play!

Tammy was definitely in charge, eventually working me into a sixty-nine position, first each of us sucking each other's stiff tittie nubs, each of us silently trying to outdo the other with the deftness and roughness of our attentions. I simply couldn't match her desire for pain and had to gently motion to her to go lighter. Eventually, we snaked our way down each other's stomachs, stopping at our belly buttons, me fighting off the ticklish feeling, while sucking at her gold, diamond studded piercing. Next we moved lower to our respectively engorged nether areas, each taking our time to circle the target with licks and nibbles, while using our hands to caress and stroke the inside of our legs and asses.

Tammy took the full length of my stiff cock into her mouth in one smooth, practiced stroke, then worked it up and down, hesitating with swirls of her tongue each time she came to the throbbing head. It felt like a touch of heaven, she was so good at this! I tried to keep pace, licking her slippery slit up and down from her pierced hood to her beautiful bung- hole, which tasted surprisingly sweet. She then began to stroke my cock expertly, while increasing the intensity of her blowjob, bringing me to the edge over and over, before backing off, so as to prolong my excitement.

I met Tammy's efforts by sucking on her larger than normal clit, licking it with varying degrees of softness and roughness, then sucking it up over my teeth, pulling it outwards as she moaned her satisfaction. We spent a good ten minutes pleasing each other orally in a cycle of intensity and gentleness, each time building closer to climax. Eventually, in a seemingly silent agreement, we made the final push to take each other over the edge, as we passionately sucked each other off. Tammy was vocal and loud as she came in waves, shouting, "Yes, yes...................................YES," over and over again, while I grunted with unabashed pleasure, my wad exploding into her honeyed mouth. We both shuddered for what seemed like an eternity, slowly coming down to earth in stages, each with a deep sense of gratification.

Sated for the moment, smiles all around, Tom announced, "We should take a little break," and invited us to, step out onto the balcony. While Tom refilled everyone's wine glasses, Tammy handed out aqua blue hotel monogramed silk bath robes to each of us. She slid into her own high-cut robe, loosely tying the belt so that her cleavage was still very apparent; and led us out to the panoramic view of the city lights visible from the balcony. To call it a balcony is a complete injustice, as it was about four times the size we had in our room. There were two over-sized chase style chairs with stuffed cushions, several additional beach chairs, potted plants and a large gas burning tabletop fireplace which happened to be burning brightly. The patio was arranged very professionally and was illuminated with dimmed romantic lighting; a scene right out of a movie.

Tom and Tammy curled up on one of the loungers, wine glasses in hand, nodding to Serena and I to follow suit. We were set up next to the fire, the glow of its crackling flames dancing off our crystal glasses, each lady snuggled in the arms of their respective loving husband. Everything felt more than a little surreal.

Tom made a toast, "to good friends", and we all reached out to clink our respective glasses, each of us in turn mouthing, "to good friends." Everyone fell into contemplative silence, reflecting on their own personal version of the overall experience we had enjoyed so far; while at the same time taking in the stunning view of the bay with the city lights that surrounded it, as well as the brightly shining stars above.

We spent a good hour snuggling and sipping wine, while sharing stories from our coupled lives and asking questions of each other. It was truly amazing how comfortable and trusting Serena and I were with Tom and Tammy. They told us more about the house they had built just outside Kelowna, and the vineyard they had on their ten acre property, with its panoramic view of Okanagan Lake. They also had a smaller lake front property not far from them where they docked their house boat for the summer.

Over the course of the conversation, they extended an open invitation to Serena and me to stay with them for a couple weeks the following summer. They said we would spend a week of that time with them on their house boat and make a full circuit of the lake, as they liked to do that at least once each year. The house boat could comfortably accommodate twelve people, but they liked to travel with a maximum of six; and if we were comfortable with it, they would invite another couple they knew from Vancouver, Paul and Stacy, who happened to be about the same age as them, to join us for the week.

Relaxed and regenerated, we eventually made our way back to the master bedroom to continue our coupling adventure. I was so happy that Tom had taken me aside earlier in the day to let me know he had extra Cialis if I wanted some. He wasn't surprised when I shared that I had my own supply and that I would definitely be taking one before dinner. "Good man," he had said then, "You're going to need it to keep up with Tammy." He made it clear that he took his pill regularly and that it was nothing to be ashamed of; and of how much of an impact it had on his abilities to stay hard.

Again, we paired up, and made out passionately with our opposite spouses. It was quickly apparent; this session was going to be all about 'fucking'! Tammy found her way to her knees, and bent forward on her elbows, raising her shapely ass toward my face. "Bear, please fuck me from behind," she hissed in a gravelly voice. "I need you inside me, Hon!"

I gladly obliged, as I came up behind her, putting one hand on her hip while I guided my swollen member into her slick box with the other. I slid easily into her surprisingly tight pussy; and began to fuck her in slow rhythmic strokes, each one seeming to go in a bit deeper than the last. Tammy pressed her beautiful bottom back into me, matching each of my strokes, doubling the power of my penetrating thrusts. I could feel her hood piercing rub against the top of my prick, which added another level of stimulation to our love making, something I had never felt before.

Tammy quietly controlled the pace of our fucking, bringing us close to orgasm, and then slowing things done to prolong the experience. She was very vocal in her love making; much louder and uninhibited than I had ever experienced before. Her level of enthusiasm only served to make me hornier than ever. She was definitely an experienced love maker!

Beside us, Tom had Serena bent over the edge of the bed, her legs spread as wide as he could get them, eagerly thrusting his sex pistol into her wet pussy, in their own rhythmic dance. Serena's face was down on the bed, turned towards Tammy and me. She was looking me straight in the eye, silently conveying her excitement at being fucked in such a way; and at the same time, her love for me. I increased my efforts with Tammy, as I looked deeper into Serena's eyes, than I think I ever had before. Even though we were fucking other people, we were in fact fucking each other. Through a certain symbiosis, Serena and I were able to alter our rhythms to match each other, so that even though we were fucking each other, we were in fact screwing each other.

Both couples changed positions at the same time, the guys lying on their backs, side by side, facing towards the end of the bed, the girls facing us, riding in sitting positions. Seeing them side by side, it was interesting to see their similarities and differences. They were both a little heavier than they would have liked to have been and appeared to be similar in age. Tammy had those huge bouncing tits and a very deep tan that contrasted against her long bleached blonde hair and jewellery. Serena was a fair bit shorter than Tammy, with naturally darker features including her black hair, beautiful brown eyes and strip of vaginal hair. Her tits were a good couple sizes smaller than Tammy's but equally stunning in their own way.

We fucked in this position for fair while, tits bouncing every which way, grunts and groans emanating from each of us. This wasn't a position Serena and I used much as I often couldn't maintain my erection very well, but with the help of my little pill and the exhilaration of boning a different pussy, I was performing like a champ, keeping up with Tom's thrusts into Serena. Again, we all kind of rode waves of enjoyment, coming to the edge of orgasm, before backing off slightly. It was obvious, both couples being older, that we were aware the men only had so many bullets in their guns.

As Tammy came to the edge, I started twisting her nipples firmly; her ride taking on a heightened sense of urgency, bringing her to another loud explosion of delight. I rode her well past the wire, trying my best to hold off my own need for orgasm, allowing her to come down in measured steps. Tammy's vigorous sounds seemed to spur Serena on to her own heightened sense of pleasure; and she came hard with equal abandon, repeating over and over, "Yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me hard." Tom matched my strides and rode her out equally as hard, bringing her down in stages. We ended with smiles all around, even though neither Tom nor I had cum.

Everybody downed a few gulps of their wine as we adjusted positions, both couples finding their way into the standard missionary position, the ladies' laying side by side with the men on top.

I slipped my rock-hard cock into Tammy with one swift stroke, holding the point of my deepest penetration for a few seconds, before slowly sliding back out, and repeating my thrusts in nice slow motions, up and down. Tammy met my thrusts with her own hungry pussy, again meeting each of my penetrations with a pelvic move of her own, expertly using her slick box. I built up my motions, Tammy matching me stroke for stroke, her piercing giving my cock new and exciting sensations. She became even more vocal, if that was possible, and invited me to go harder. She was definitely a sexual animal just like me. I couldn't hold my orgasm any further, and pumped her harder than I could ever remember, knowing she liked it somewhat rough, which allowed me to go at her like a maniac. We came together in a massive explosion, continuing to ride through our orgasms until we were taxed and spent beyond our capabilities. It was a 'wow' moment!

Tom and Serena were going at it like crazy rabbits, oblivious to the world, grunting their hunger in sweet sounds of passion. Serena was louder than I had ever heard her be during our sexual life, and this turned me on to no end. Who knew she was such a sexy little vixen? Tom's cock was no bigger than mine, but he seemed to have a little more in the tank and knew exactly how to use what God gave him. Serena had her hands around his husky shoulders and was actually putting her claws into him, leaving red scratch welts as she pawed him. The two of them worked themselves into a wild frenzy, also cumming together in long, loud firework like explosions. Serena's eyes seemed to roll back in her head, her grip on Tom finding a new level; her legs wrapping themselves even tighter around his buttocks. They took several minutes to come back to earth.

Both couples ended up side by side, the men rolling off their partners, and cuddled, hugged and kissed lightly for a little while, before we were able to regain our composures and get our weary bodies off the bed. We all donned our luxurious bath robes once again and made our way back out to the balcony, where we each enjoyed one final glass of wine in contented delight, more silent than not, but still sharing a few words that shared our gratified feelings.

Each of us went to bed that night wondering what tomorrow might bring; and what next summer's houseboat experience might be like! Everyone fell asleep with smiles on their faces.

Over the balance of our vacation, we spent four more delightful days with Tom and Tammy, although much more leisurely than the first two days. After taking a sexual break the next night, we did get together for another sexual encounter, this time sharing the same bed but fucking our own partners, which was a whole new experience of heightened senses and intensity. It was a weird but very pleasant experience.

Our last night together was another night of 'swapping' with a few new educational twists and turns that left everyone wanting more. At the end of the final evening we parted ways with warm hugs and kisses; and a commitment to staying in Kelowna with them this upcoming Summer.