All Comments on 'Passionate Encounter Ch. 05'

by Midnightstories2015

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
to short, basically an opening paragraph

there is really no need for one chapter to be basically one page of one scene, why waste the readers time? When you have the choice of writing one long serial spread over time of short chapters, or writing the whole story and submitting it as one piece, always select the one piece story.

Midnightstories2015Midnightstories2015over 8 years agoAuthor
One scene

Dear anonymous reader,

Thanks for your feedback, the background of this chapter does take place in one scene. However pls consider this story is written in live atmosphere with appropriate introduction of flashbacks to explain the story. In this chapter , I uncovered most of the past and next chapter will be final chapter to close the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 chapters and the assholes are still at it. Hey if you don't like the stroy assholes why are you

still here after 5 count them FIVE chapters? Dumb as a hammer!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
English as a second language?

This is so poorly written that the writer cannot be a native to the English language.

Poor grammar and inproper word usage abound.

And no conclusion -- did the comments put you off?

C_frommnC_frommnover 7 years ago
So Chapter 6 ?

When will Chapter 6 come about or have you Abandoned the Story.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Just died

Story just died, like Jack and Monica. Guess midnight some up to his lack of discernable talent.

premshankerpremshankerover 1 year ago

Where is chapter VI ???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous