All Comments on 'Passionate Fuck on the Couch'

by goodmindwanders

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Impo_64Impo_64almost 6 years ago
Two major errors...

Two major errors: 1 - We don't know nothing about these two...2 - the second person writing,,,both were there...2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Who ARE these people?

This failed as a flash story. And since it's not a flash story then it had far too little information to make it actually readable. Not good.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
No cucks

No swinging, and no cheating. A 4 from me for the try.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
If you plan on writing...

Pick up a copy of "The Elements of Style".

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funalmost 6 years ago
Nice & Happy

Dead simple plot, but it evoked fond memories.

luedonluedonalmost 6 years ago
I agree with Impo on both his points

And especially on his point about second person writing. As a reader, I have difficulty reading a story that seems to address me as though I am a character within that story. As the 'you' in the story is male, and I am not, it's difficult for me to relate.

Second person works well for cook books and maintenance manuals, but not erotica.

(Unless it is written as a letter in the past or future tense. What you and I did together, or what I am going to do to you, can work OK sometimes.)

From what I read, the writing looks good and competent. (Although "you start to moan in spurs" was a bit confusing. Spur-related moaning usually occurs after they have been applied to delicate parts of the anatomy.)

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
2nd Person POV

You open Literotica. You read the first sentence. You immediately stop reading because 2nd person IS SO FUCKING ANNOYING!!!

goodmindwandersgoodmindwandersalmost 6 years agoAuthor
From the Author:

CALM DOWN GUYS, I know the story is poorly written, I wrote it over 8 years ago. I was 18 and had a naughty pen pal. I'm so glad to see everyone so passionate about their erotic reading though! Be kind, there are more stories to come written by me in the present-day! :)

luedonluedonalmost 6 years ago
I look forward to the "stories written in the present day"

GoodMindWanders, if you were 18 when you wrote this eight years ago, that still puts you among the younger authors here on Literotica. And being female as well puts you into a small minority group. We need more stories from younger female authors.

As I said earlier, I thought the writing was competent apart from the second-person narration problem that I had with it. I wish you well with your future stories.

Lue

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
No

No cucks or whores, I like it.

Client8Client8over 2 years ago

This was nice.

Not sure what the issue with the critics who have a "second person" problem is. Half the stories on Lit are written as if the author was speaking directly to the reader. Makes it personal and sweet, in this case.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous