Passionate Perils of Proserpina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No! You promised my freedom! You can't go back on your promise!" Proserpina implored.

"I made no such thing though I did ASSURE you that I would allow you to see your mother, it wasn't a total PROMISE. I told you I am in love with you and I will not make it easy for your mother to steal you back away. I have made you my queen. You will rule here by my side." Hades declared.

Any woman that is in her right mind would LOVE to be queen, even in the underworld if necessary. She did love having maidens sewing her gowns and doing her hair. She also loved being served wine and having bodyguards to protect her. Hades also isn't a bad looking guy though he could have more better relationship skills. He seems to have "stalker" tendencies though Proserpina would love ruling the underworld with him. She can tame that later.

"Maybe I can get Hermes to send a message to her." Proserpina said.

"Did somebody call?" Hermes questioned.

"Who invited you here?" Hades queried defensively.

"Zeus, duh. I'm here to get "sugarlips" over there." Hermes jokingly responded. He pointed to Proserpina as if Hades didn't know he was referring to her.

"Tell Zeus to tell Demeter the girl has a new home down here for she drank the pomegranate in the wine I served her earlier. She is my queen now." Hades sneered.

"Proserpina, is this true?" Hermes asked sadly.

"I'm afraid so, Hermes. Tell my mother I am fine and will be sure to tend to the forest still. Tell her I love her as well and never meant to harm her." Proserpina said. Hermes then disappeared and Proserpina began to cry. Hades consoled her and brought her back to his bed-chambers.

When the news was delivered to Demeter, she began to cry. The harder she cried, the colder it became and eventually it began to snow. After six months of her sadness, her daughter appeared to her again.

After she would appear to her mother again, they would go back to tending to the forest vegetation. She made it clear to Demeter that her visits will be every now and then, but when Proserpina arrives again, the sun will be high above the skies and the warmth of love will be all around.

12