All Comments on 'Passions And Fears Are Contagious'

by lbarth

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You lack self control and want to tell us?

Not much to this story. Not very clever. Not very imaginative. Your prose/dialogue seemed preachy. It sure wasn't any fun or entertaining to read. When you catch your breath, re-read this sorry tale. You'll see how bad it was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Dressing

A dressing with olive oil, vinegar, honey and mustard is of french origin, cerytainly not german.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Yuck

Double Yuck.

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
Not very good at all.

Very difficult to understand what was going on especially since the author often used the wrong names and did not always clearly indicate what was and was not dialogue. In need of very, very serious editing - spelling, punctuation, omitted words, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Get another hobby

This is terrible

MitchFraellMitchFraellabout 10 years ago
Could have been better

I was confused by the characters; Sue's husband was Jim then Rick. Jim was Rick's son somewhere but Bobby was Sue's son. German potato salad? It came made with mayonnaise in Frankfurt (not Frankfort). Otherwise I enjoyed what it could have been.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Your name should be IBarf! this story was horrible! YOU can't even see where you've changed YOUR characters names around, have a real good think before submitting again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
PROOFREAD

I got totally confused as to who was who, but not, I suspect as confused as you. Aside from screwing the names of your characters up beyond recognition, you misused and misspelled a lot of words. Get an editor and try again. You do have an interesting imagination.

MichaelG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Check it out...

They do have a section for gay stories, don't you know?

tiger46tiger46about 10 years ago
put the bong down for a few days

By then you'll come to your senses and delete this pile of navel-gazing horeshit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
well..

This properly seems more a lesbian story then LW. If you wish to rescue this travesty then hubby needs to discover her cheating and burn the bitch. BTB. If you want to score extra points he burns his bitch AND all the bitches that she cheats on him with.

Stephen7RedoStephen7Redoabout 10 years ago
Good material, good premise...

I liked the story...you just need to work on the editing. You can update this and send it again...would really love to see the new version. But keep the sexy premise. Love the erotic ideas...

Keep writing!

Stephen

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
worst

one of the worst ever!

a 1 for sure, if you can tell me one good thing about this story then youo are an idiot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
not a LW tale

A warning at the start would have saved me from wasting my time on

this tale. get a divorce if you hate your marriage and want to be gay.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
That there

That was a total pile of crap. You are one pretentious asshole.

Aej_1Aej_1over 1 year ago

More like a lecture than a story, sorry

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous