Passions And Fears Are Contagious

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

and saying all this to Jan left me stunned and silent but not before I added ...."and there is so much more I could tell you".

Jan stared at me, with her arms tight around my neck, her face inches from mine. Rick, tell me everything you would do if we could and I will tell you what I can imagine, what I do with me next to you. I will tell you everything leaving no secrets behind."

"Jan, are you sure you want me, us, to go on saying how we would make love to each other so slowly that we might lose our minds on the way? Another thing. Should we leave some things unsaid so that we can surprise each other later, if we were to go on along this path to ....?"

Jan smiled, and whispered in my ear "let me try and guess some of the things you want to tell me, things I want you to do, and I will also tell you about my, yes, frenzied longing, and I mean how frantic I am this very moment, and how I would not know how to stop my words from driving my need to touch and devour you in so many ways" all the while between words her tongue filled my ear with her seductive song. "

"Rick, don't you know how much I need you to know how wet I am hearing you tell me what you would do? I can imagine for you slowly stroking the inside of my knee and my thigh, yes, I want you to slowly move your hand up where you could feel my warmth, the wetness between my legs, and then you would want to touch my soaked panties, and they would be drenched because of you, your words, your promises of what you would do, and I would have to swallow my scream, the gagged words asking, begging you to touch me, to touch my wetness, to feel your fingers struggling to reach inside my panties, and then I know I would be moaning, no screaming, as your fingers moved up and down the lips of my vagina, and I would want to push your hand and fingers so that they moved inside me and then I would push your hands so that they might move around my clit, first in slow strokes and then faster and harder, and I would beg you to move your fingers hard and fast, and at the same time my hand would be on the zipper of your pants, wanting to take out your cock, yes your cock, not penis, not prick, your cock, yours in my hands, hard, trapped"

You would tell me how my wetness and heat between my legs would feel to you and I would slow us down by telling you all about what I feel, each moment that your hand moves softly, or firmly, and I could see your hand beneath my skirt, and ...."

Jan asked me, "Should I tell you what my panties look like? Do you want to see them? Do you want to taste the wetness? Do you want to pull them down, slowly? Do you want me to help you do that? "

And I answered, "They are black and very snug and very wet" and I reached down and slowly moved my hands up Jan's skirt as she looked right at me, stared at me with half closed eyes.

"Rick, they are white panties and they are all wet because of you but you can feel that, all of that and if you can reach underneath you can find where all the moisture is coming from"

And so I felt her moist lips and at the same time pushed my tongue in her ear and told her that I needed to taste her on wetness on my fingers and she replied,

"Rick, put your fingers all the way inside me and move them just like you imagined you would and rub my clit with your wet fingers and let us both taste me. Let me take your hand, like this and lift your fingers first to your lips and then to mine and then we can taste each other's tongues together."

I cherished each moment, the feel of the hair around her pussy, the soft yielding lips and as I fingers entered her it was I who gasped and muffled the sound against her lips, and minutes later I was transported to a new place in my mind, with Jan, as she sucked my fingers dry, and then put her hand on my pants.

"So many times, so often, when we were together, I thought I could see your hardness, and now I can feel what I imagined was so. I love it that you seem to be get harder by the moment as I stroke your cock, and do you want me to call it your prick?"

"Jan, yes I want you to call it my cock, ours, and I can imagine you pulling down the zipper of my pants, and slowly, very slowly, inching my cock out while stroking it at the same time. And I would tell you to open the belt my pants, pull my trousers down past my cock, and at the same time you would drag my shorts down and touch me, stroke my cock that is by now so hard it would be burst its own skin, and then I can imagine you moving your head down to look at it closer and closer and then you would open your mouth and barely touch the tip of my prick, no we agreed, my cock, with your tongue, and you would twirl it around the crown of my cock and then slowly you would lower your wet mouth down, further and further and then you would let my cock fall free and then you would lunge down on my cock, my prick, my staff, and I could barely suppress a scream. And you would continue to move up and down with your mouth and tongue looking at me at the same time, seeing my eyes that were by now feverish with the desire to, yes, I would want to fuck you and suck you and crush your body all at the same time and I would be besides myself and ....

Jan stopped me to tell me what she felt at that moment.

"Rick, I would want you to explode in my mouth. I want to taste every last drop of you cum with nothing left behind. I want you to then slowly kiss me all over, slowly moving around, sucking my toes, all of me, suckling at my breasts and at the same time feeling all of me between my legs, and then I want your kisses to slowly move back down to my legs and I want you to lift my skirt and take it off along with my bra and I want your tongue to leave a trail of wet delight down to my pubic hairs, I want to pull the hairs into your mouth, and I want you to tease me, sniff all of me around my thighs and I want you to nibble at the inside of my thighs and I would push your head higher so that you were at the door of my pussy and I would tell you, plead with you, to put your mouth into the wetness of my pussy and I want you to put your tongue at the entrance to my pussy, teasing, slowly at first but then pushing, twirling the tip all about and I want your tongue inside my pussy, pushing far inside of me and I want you to keep moving your tongue all over my pussy and then you will move the tip of your tongue onto my throbbing clit and you will play with it, tease it, and then suck on it hard and my body would thrash about, I know it would, and you would try and hold me down as I arched up but the screams would erupt and all of me would come all over your face and then, then, I would grow still, exhausted, smiling to match your own smile".

What could I say? I was dizzy with the emotions that have been peeled back and exposed and here we were.

"Jan, I imagined the same scene just as you described it makes my words pale, colorless in comparison, my imagination is even more on fire because if your imaginings, from what you wanted and not just what I had hoped you might want. Could you imagine lying still holding each other and then could you picture our excitement building once again. Could you imagine your hand on my cock, slowly guiding it towards your pussy, slowly moving me so that the head of my cock was barely at the door of your pussy and could you imagine, rubbing the tip of my cock back and forth across your pussy lips, your clit, slowly having each of us move so that my cock slips into your pussy, in further and further, and as that happens it becomes harder yet, to push on all of me in you, ready to explode and both of us won't let that happen, right?, not right away, not for some time and....

Jan, should we let this happen? Can we stop here, just with words and the scent of your wetness and my hard cock screaming?

They both sat there, silent, together and yet alone. Alone in their own thoughts about their lives, their spouses, children, friends. Rick could picture the horror that would result from Rick telling his wife Sue about an affair that he did not want to end. He could hear his kids crying as his wife sat in the living with tears filling her eyes and then the anger that followed was vividly etched in his mind's eye.

Chapter 3

Adrift

After Sue met Lisa it seemed as if quiet mist followed her as she moved around slowly, thinking about what happened and then trying to push it out of mind, into a closet for safe keeping but also out of sight. No mind trick worked for Sue and so she could not get that evening out of my mind. Rick, who seems to spend most of his time away from her, noticing nothing different, but then again there may have been nothing unusual about Sue but he did comment that she seemed distracted, not 'there'.

Sue was keeping a mind log of events and thoughts in her head.

She thought to myself, 'is it that obvious that something was going and didn't want to talk about it'.

At breakfast on the Wednesday morning, following the dinner at the Donaldson's, over breakfast, Rick brought up the night of the barbeque.

"Well you really did to seem to enjoy meeting Rick and Lisa. You disappeared with them for much of the evening. I was a bit worried when I didn't see you and then I started to walk around the Donaldson garden, and there you were, deep in conversation with Lisa, and then I saw her husband join the two of you so that is when I decided to go back an join the crowd. And anyway I didn't want to intrude. Somehow I felt that you wanted to be alone with them."

Lisa seemed puzzled. "But why wouldn't you have joined us. They are a lovely and really interesting couple. Not like you to be shy about meeting people".

Rick replied, "yeah that is right but somehow I thought that you were all so engrossed in conversation that I didn't want to break the spell"

Sue, listened as Rick went on, mumbling mostly to himself while she buttered her toast but was totally lost in thought 'did Rick notice anything.....anything in the look of Lisa and I....anything that would seem to suggest that there was something else going on ....no, of course that just was not likely. Sue was once again concerned about the widening emotional distance she felt between her and Rick. Was it just being so familiar and settled that a spark has left their relationship and perhaps that is common but so what. It was not what she wanted and then she asked herself whether perhaps Rick is the one who is withdrawing from her. So much to think about with no simple answers.'

And so we continued with our breakfast, each of us reading some of the paper, not talking, or looking at each other, together and once again alone.

" Oh sweetie,' Rick had stopped on his way to the kitchen sink with his coffee cup, brought his coffee cup, "sweetie, I forgot to tell you but next Friday I am going to have to leave for a meeting and won't be back till Sunday night. What a pain, to work through one more weekend with people I generally could do without. And then of course it is not fair to you to leave you stranded once again. I hope you understand. I know you do. I can't get out of it."

And my automatic reply sounded anything but. "But dear of course I understand. I always do. As it turns out Danny will be going to visit with your parents and that will be a treat for him and I will lots to do. By the way Lisa called me yesterday and invited us over for a cocktail this weekend but I didn't say yes because I didn't know about our plans. They might turn out to be people that you might also want to meet when you get back. Maybe I might even call Lisa and Sandy and go over there sometime this weekend while you are away and give you a preview of what they are like. If I think you would enjoy them then we can invite them here when you come back. "

And Rick replied, without giving it much thought, "sure. Great idea"

Lisa's was surprised at how her heart was racing, how she felt that she was flushed, excited but why, and what was going on, and then she thought 'but maybe being with them alone, without Rick, would be a dangerous thing to do.

Of course she couldn't wait to call Lisa that evening.

The phone rang, Lisa answered.

"Hi Lisa. How are you and Sandy? You know you both made quite an impression on me when we met again at the Donaldson's. You suggested that we get together sometime .....Well....so I am calling even though.....well I have to admit I was a bit flustered that evening and long afterwards and even thinking about it now makes me feel unglued and I guess you can sense that but maybe not.

"Sue I know that it was uncomfortable being with me that evening. I totally understand that. But you should know that I was struck by who you were. I saw someone who was braver and more adventurous than she allowed herself to be. I saw something in you, just beneath the surface of who you were that needed to come to life, to breath and so I risked ...well. I hope I didn't offend you or act in a way that was even more inappropriate than it may have seemed to be. You should know that I have no regrets about that evening, nor does Sandy, and hope you are ok with what happened."

Lisa was stunned. No hiding in a corner or make believe that what happened didn't. Everything right out their in the suns glare. No ignoring anything about that evening. No wonder Sue was silent for what seemed forever.

"Sue, are you still there? Did I upset you? If I did I am sorry."

"Oh no Lisa, just fine. It is just that once again you have left me speechless and breathless. I also wanted to tell you that I thought Rick would enjoy meeting both of you. When he returns from his business trip we want to plan together if that is something you guys would also enjoy. Rick told me he would like meeting you and Sandy and surprised me by suggesting that that if you both had the time that we might arrange a brief get together and I could sort of then provide him with a trailer, a brief preview, a portrait sketch of Lisa and Sandy. I was sort of surprised that he made that suggestion because Rick tends to be a bit controlling and .....

Lisa interrupted Sue. "We would be delighted to have you join us for cocktails some while Rick is away. We would be free both this Friday late afternoon or Sunday afternoon. Would that work for you and if so we can send you directions to our house? I know roughly where you live and it is almost within walking distance from here."

Sue was delighted with the invitation while also feeling her stomach do a flip. "Friday afternoon will be perfect. My son will be picked up by his grandparents around 4 and after that I can wander over to your home."

"That would be great Sue and let Rick know we will take good care of you."

They exchanged goodbyes and it was then that Sue thought about meeting them but also was a bit puzzled by Lisa's invitation, her style of talking to her as if they were old friends instead new acquaintances. Sue assumed that open casual warmth was Lisa's style, with everyone. But then how could she not forget those few intimate minutes together. Of course she knew that her invitation was a follow up to those moments together. She could feel the flush rising, her shallow breathing quicken and she had to sit down for a moment to collect herself. Should she follow up on the invitation?

Friday afternoon and Rick's parents pick up their 12 year old Bobby.

Hugs, small talk, bag of goodies for the trip their house and flowers for the mother in law.

Goes back in and changes clothes. What to wear. Should she choose to dress in an Elizabeth Ashley neutral style blending in with late summer foliage or should she dare, should she dress to, can she say it to herself, dress to make her look attractive, sexy.

She was conscious and deliberate as she was dressing, constantly looking at the mirror. Sue ordinarily paid little attention to the bra and panties she chose to wear but not today. Rummaging through her dresser she pulled out a pair of sexy sheer panties and a matching uplifting bra and then thought about why she was so fussy about her choice of panties and bra. She decided to wear dressy sheer panty hose and a short skirt with a form fitting but conservative top but then chose her dressy shoes with low heels.

It was still early enough so that Sue deiced she had the time to walk over to Lisa and Sandy house. The 15-minute walk would give her a chance to think and also get a little exercise.

Sue arrived at a beautifully landscaped modern house. At the foot of Lisa and Sandy's driveway stood their art Nuevo mailbox with their name in bold letters 'Ackerman'. Sue took a deep breath, looked around once more and then rang the doorbell. She heard footsteps inside and Lisa opened the door.

"Sue, welcome. Come on in. "

Lisa took Sue's hand, and lightly kissed her on both cheeks and then guided her into the living room. Sue was astounded by the beauty of the room surrounded almost completely by windows that let in the afternoon light which made the whole room glow as if from within. The room was designed with a few modern pieces of furniture and was so uncluttered in almost seemed bare. What filled the room was the extraordinary art that hung from the walls between the glass panels. Sue always liked art and knew a good deal of art history and the art of the 20th century masters. She immediately recognized a small Emil Nolde seascape watercolor. Lisa this room is incredible and the art, WOW. Can I ask you where you got that Nolde reprint because it looks real? Lisa laughed, it is real. We bought it 15 years ago at an auction where we realized that no one there realized the value of the painting or much about the painter. I am a bit surprised that you immediately knew it is a Nolde?

Sue told Lisa all about her long-standing interest in art and her frequent aborted attempts at painting and printmaking. She also mentioned that being a mother and working full time at the investments branch of the local bank. But most of all I never felt that my husband Rick appreciated my interest in doing art rather than just collecting it. Sue went on to talk about Rick painting a very appreciative portrait of how terrific he is as a father, his warmth, kindness and his substantial talent as a biochemist developing drugs for one of the largest international drug companies. "They really value his contribution to the research branch of the company and show it with continuous promotions along with new and bigger challenging projects. Sue was going to continue but Lisa interrupted her sketch of Rick.

"We can come back to Rick but what about you? Tell me more about you and your life. Isn't that silly but fun to do a sort of biographical show and tell. "

Sue started to tell Lisa a bit about her history while she also thought about the phrase 'show and tell'. What did Lisa mean about that common enough phrase and did it mean anything more than traditional use of 'show and tell' what?

Sue talked about growing up in a middle class family in Baltimore doing well in school, going to college locally at Goucher and Johns Hopkins, meeting Rick at a local fund raiser for the Baltimore Symphony orchestra, dating, having one kid a great son but then being told that her uterus was damaged by her pregnancy and so that was it for having more kids. She talked about her disappointment and wanting to adopt another child but Rick didn't want to do that because he thought it would be a bit of a genetic crap shoot and somehow convinced her to give up the adoption idea. She then described how she threw herself into being a mother first but also developing her professional skills in banking. She also surprised herself buy blurting out that she felt unfinished, "yes, I feel like I am not where I want to be and that my personal journey seems stuck in the sand, in desert sand. Wow did I really say that?"