Patience's Virtue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers

Finally, he was spent. Bonnie gave his still-hard cock a final, cleansing suck, and crawled up beside him on the bed. "I hope you can come again soon, Langdon," she said, "because I'm gonna want to get fucked, too."

Langdon was lost in pleasure and said, "I'll be hard again in just a little while, Bonnie. Don't worry, I want to put my cock in your pussy, too." They

kissed passionately. Langdon could faintly taste his come on her lips, but he didn't mind. Man! Bonnie had sucked him dry! Jacking off had been nothing like that!

While they rested, Langdon asked Bonnie, "What made you ask me out tonight? I mean, I've always thought you were hot, but I never thought I had a chance with you."

Bonnie said, "Well, believe it or not, I've had my eye on you for a while. So many of those other guys are jerks. Besides, I found out that you were a virgin, and I wanted to be your first."

Mildly annoyed, Langdon asked, "Who told you I was a virgin?"

"None of your business," Bonnie said sweetly, kissing his ear. "Now, Langdon, are you ready to put that big cock of yours to some good use. It looks ready to me!"

Langdon looked down. She was right. The rest had rejeuvenated him, and his cock was hard again. He turned to her, gathered her in his arms, and kissed her. She molded herself to his body, crushing her breasts to him. She reached down and gave his dick a

firm squeeze. "Mmmmm," he moaned. He took a pert, erect nipple into his mouth and sucked gently. Bonnie mewed with pleasure. They kissed again and again.

Finally, Bonnie turned over on her back and spread her luscious thighs wide open. She said, "Let's not wait any longer, lover. Put him in my pussy!"

Slightly clumsily, Langdon crawled up between Bonnie's legs. He thrust several times, but couldn't find the hole. "Wait a minute," Bonnie said. She reached down, grasped his cock, and placed it at the wet entrance to her pussy. "Now, darling, slide him in!" she said.

Langdon pushed, and his cock nearly fell into her hot, wet cunt. She was that slick and wet! He was suddenly immersed in pleasure greater than he had ever known. Bonnie's cunt was well-used, but still tight, and it gripped him firmly, massaging his dick from the root to the tip. She began snapping her hips forward, gobbling him up with her pussy, and Langdon began thrusting to meet her. They kissed again, groaning into each other's mouths. Bonnie wrapped her arms around his neck and held on while the athletic young man thrust powerfully and rhythmically in and out of

her pussy. With her whispered guidance, Langdon varied his strokes some, sometimes deeper, sometimes shallower, and also varying the speed and direction. This managed to stimulate her already excited clitoris, and soon Bonnie was saying, "Oh god, Langdon, that is something else! Just like that! Don't stop! Don't...stop! Aghhhh!! Ah! Ah!" as she climaxed. Not knowing what else to do, Langdon kept thrusting until Bonnie said, "Hold up, darling! Slow down and give me a rest. Just go easy. Are you ready to come yet?"

"Almost," Langdon said. "I was waiting for you."

Bonnie looked at him, a little surprised. "You were waiting for me to come? My, my, Langdon, you are special." Bonnie could hardly believe it. Most of the young men she had been with had come almost as soon as they had stuck their dicks in her. That was why she had routinely begun sucking her lovers off beforehand--to take the edge off and make them last longer. But here was Langdon saying he had waited on purpose. Bonnie decided there and then, that she was going to enjoy Langdon for as long as she could.

"Come on sweetie," Bonnie purred, "you can come in my pussy, now. I've gotten mine. I want you to get yours."

Langdon embraced her tightly, and began fucking her slowly and deeply, concentrating on the pleasure, and savoring every stroke. Bonnie did her best to help him along, swinging and swirling her hips, and meeting his strokes. At the same time she whispered naughty phrases into his ear. Pretty soon, however, the pleasure began getting to her as well, and she was sobbing with joy again, building to another orgasm.

"Oh Langdon, keep fucking me, darling. Your cock is so big and so good! Oh, oh, oh, that's it, deeper darling! Right there! Now hit me! Aghhhh! Oh, I'm coming again!" she screamed as another orgasm crashed through her. She cried out loudly as Langdon's plunging cock took her to a place she had not known before. At the same time, she heard him groan and tense, and then felt the hot pulse of his sperm as he overflowed into her hungry pussy.

Afterwards, they rested again, talking quietly. "What are you planning to do this summer?" Bonnie asked.

"I'm going to lifeguard this summer, but in the fall, I'm going to college, back in the town I grew up in," he replied.

"Oh," she said, a little sadly.

Langdon noticed, but he didn't say anything. Bonnie was nice, and he was already sure that he was going to enjoy fucking her that summer, but nothing was going to keep him from going to college in the fall. A serious young man, he was looking forward to the education. He was also going back for another reason: He was going to find Patience.

Chapter Three

While Langdon spent his last summer before college lifeguarding and screwing Bonnie, his sister Patience spent her summer preparing for college. As with Langdon's, her trust fund had been untouched, allowing her to have her own apartment, even though it was in the same town.

When Bonnnie had moved, and Langdon's letters had stopped coming, she had been very sad. For a while, she had blamed him, thinking that he didn't want to see her or talk to her any more. She had spent many nights wondering if she had done anything wrong, and blaming herself. What she did not know was that her aunt and uncle disapproved of the Garroways, with whom Langdon lived. Although they did nothing to stop the letters from arriving when Langdon knew their address, once they moved, they made no effort to notify him of their new address, even though it was only across town. They also made sure that his letters were not forwarded.

It is hard to imagine what meanness in people causes them to do such things, but they did it, and in the process, caused much pain and heartache in two people, brother and sister, who really loved each other.

Patience often thought about her brother. She wondered what he looked like, how he had grown up. Although she couldn't understand why he stopped writing to her, she harbored no ill will towards him. She hoped that she would one day see him again.

She grew up to be an attractive young woman. She was tall, slender and leggy, with smallish breasts and blonde hair. She kept her hair cut moderately short and parted on the side. Her eyes were light blue, and they twinkled nicely when she laughed. She had slender arms and a graceful neck. Her hands were long and elegant, and she indulged herself in a French manicure.

Patience grew up quiet, serious and a bit trusting. She didn't relate well to the other boys her age, although she did manage a date to her senior prom.

She didn't have a steady boyfriend while in high school. Instead, she applied herself to her studies. She planned to major in fine arts. She was interested in sports, and played on the girls' volleyball team.

All in all, Patience had turned out to be one of those serious, thoughtful yet beautiful young women which are so sought-after. Many boys chased her, but none ever caught her.

Indeed, Patience still compared most of the young men she knew with her brother, or at least her idea of what her brother would be like. Langdon would be tall, dark and handsome. He would be intelligent and athletic, and he would have large, strong hands capable of holding her....

And then she would realize that she was thinking of her brother in that way again. That way being quite differently from the way a sister usually thought about her brother.

At first, Patience had been troubled by the erotic ways that she thought about Langdon. But after awhile, she decided not to worry about it. It was all just a fantasy, after all. There was no guarantee that she would ever see Langdon again, so why not think of him in a way that brought him closer to her?

Many nights, Patience lay nude in her bed, gently rubbing her sparsely-haired blonde pussy, thinking of all the things she would do to Langdon, or Langdon would do to her. She imagined herself sucking his big cock, or him kissing her between her legs, or even taking his big thing and shoving it as far as possible into her tight, virginal pussy. By this time, she would be masturbating furiously, and about the time that Langdon would climax, so would Patience, and they would climax together, and he would tell her loved her, and how much he missed her. And they would never be apart. And then Patience would drift off into a troubled sleep, wondering just where her brother was, after all.

School started late in August, and the brother and sister actually passed each other on the campus, though without knowing it. It wasn't long before they both started a steady routine of classes, studying and parties. Both lived in apartments off campus.

Patience managed to hold on to her virginity for the first semester of college, but by the second semester, she had a serious crush on Richard Bryant, her English professor. He was in his late 30s or early 40s, shaggy-haired, mustachioed, with crooked teeth and glasses. Needless to say, he had rarely been the object of such a beautiful creature's desire. He did what any man would do under similar circumstances: he took advantage.

He took Patience to trendy, student-oriented restaurants, they read poetry together, they went to movie festivals featuring obscure foreign directors. Eventually, he took her virginity.

It happened on a Saturday night. They were at his apartment. He had cooked spaghetti and opened a bottle of nice red wine. The evening had gone very well, and he was hoping that tonight would be the night. Patience was beautiful in a pair of snug, faded blue jeans and a burgundy cowl neck sweater. She hadn't worn a bra, and Richard occasionally caught sight of her smallish breasts as they jiggled under the garment.

He encouraged her to drink, and soon she was tipsy and her eyes were shining at him. After the dinner dishes had been cleared away, they settled on the couch and put a tape of some little-known art film into the VCR. Then Richard turned the lights down, and brought the bottle of wine over to the couch.

For the first hour of the film, nothing happened. Richard sat with his arm around Patience, making comments about the film. Although Patience seemed happy, she also seemed slightly tense. Then Richard started to say, "Patience, I think you look beautiful tonight," or something like that. But before he could get it out, Patience had pulled him down and kissed him.

Richard Bryant was not a stupid man. He kissed her back passionately. Soon, they were making out on the couch, the film totally forgotten. Richard slid his hands underneath the sweater, and gently grasped her firm breasts. Patience sighed, and in one motion, whipped the sweater over her head.

Richard leaned forward and suckled her hard nipples, blessing his luck that such a beautiful young thing as Patience would be offering herself up to him.

She slid off his lap, and taking hold of his hand, led him into his bedroom. Once in there, she kicked off her sneakers, and slipped off her blue jeans. She stood before him in white cotton panties, a perfect picture of innocent sexuality. Patience stepped up to him and began undressing him. Richard hurried to help.

When they were both nude, Patience went over to the bed and got under the sheets. Richard turned the lights in the bedroom down low, and got in with her. He took his glasses off and put them on the table beside the bed. Then she snuggled up to him.

A wave of sensuality engulfed Patience. Her pussy began to throb with a heavy pulse, and she could feel herself getting wet. She was ready. She kissed Richard again and again, then sighed as he leaned forward to take one of her hard nipples in his mouth. Patience reached down, curious about his cock, and found it to be large, hot and as hard as a bar of iron.

Richard Bryant had not had many lovers, but he'd had a few. He knew that this was his first best chance to introduce Patience to lovemaking in a way that she would never forget. Her hard, hot body under him told him that she was nearly ready, but he had something he wanted to do first. Leaving a trail of wet kisses all the way down her body, he made his way to Patience's pussy. "Open your legs, Patience," he said.

Eagerly she opened her legs for him. Richard crawled between, and took a good look at her cunt. Her pubic hair was downy and sparse. It was also blonde--Patience was a true blonde. Her outer labia were plump and swollen with desire. When he gently spread her, her tight inner labia were pasted together with her abundant secretions.

Richard began kissing all around her pussy. He nuzzled her pubic hair and gave her butthole a long, slow lick. Patience moaned in pleasure. For the longest time (it seemed to Patience), he kissed her everywhere but where she wanted to be kissed--right inside of her moist chasm. But Richard was only teasing her. When at last his tongue gently pried her apart, it was like an electric shock to Patience. His tongue was so hot and so strong!

"Oh!!" she cried. "Oh! Oh! That feels so good! Yes, do that some more, Richard!"

Patience's pussy was sweet, tart and absolutely delicious. Richard gently licked her from butthole to clitoris, and then back down again. He reached up and gently pulled her lips apart to give himself better access. When he flicked her clit gently, Patience grunted in pleasure. She kept squirming on the bed, trying to get more of her moisting cunt to him. Richard grasped her thighs and held them back, completely opening her up to him. Sensing that she was close, he closed his mouth over her clit, and sucked on it gently, at the same time flicking it with his tongue.

"Oh Richard, that's it!! Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop!!! Ugh! I'm gonna come!!! Oh, oh, unghhhhh!!!" Patience convulsed in pleasure, arching her back up off the bed as her orgasm gripped her, tearing out cry after cry from her young throat.

Richard gently let her down, lightly licking her energized, free-flowing pussy. When she had relaxed a little, he raised himself up between her splayed legs. He looked down at the beautiful girl arrayed before him. Her slim legs, tight young pussy, flat stomach, and firm tits were his--at least for tonight. Patience saw him looking and asked, "Do you like what you see, Richard?"

"Oh yes," he managed to get out. "I think you're quite beautiful, my dear."

She smiled at him, held out her arms in an age-old gesture of welcome, and said, "Come into me."

Richard took the flaring purple head of his cock (Had it ever been this hard or this large?) and put it at the entrance to Patience's warm and welcoming pussy. Slowly he let himself down on her body, as his dick slid slowly into her lubricated passage.

Patience had one brief instant of pain as the glans of his cock penetrated her hymen, but then there was nothing but a fullness and pleasure that she had never known before. She had masturbated many times, but she'd never had anything in her pussy. The combined sensations of Richard's cock in her, his lips on her lips and his arms enfolding her, almost made her pass out.

Richard, feeling more like a lover than he'd ever felt, reveled in the feeling of Patience's gripping young cunt massaging his cock. He began thrusting slowly and deeply, biting his lip and thinking of baseball scores to keep from coming too soon. Patience grunted in pleasure and opened herself up completely to him. He would thrust deeply, then send several shifting probes into Patience's innermost recesses, while at the same time grinding against her clitoris.

"My darling, is what I'm doing pleasing you?" he asked the squirming girl beneath him.

"Ugh, oh yes, yes Richard! It feels good! Just keep doing it! Oh yes! Like that! A little longer and I'm going to come!" Patience wrapped arms and legs around the English professor's straining body. Patience groaned in pleasure even as he was kissing her. She felt like hot buttered silk, and he was about to pop himself, but he was determined that she would come first!

Deeper and faster he fucked her. Her breath was fast and ragged now. Her eyes were gazing into his, glazed with lust, an unspoken plea in them: Make me come. Show me what it's like to come with a man in me. Her hips snapped back at him, meeting his every thrust. Richard was sure he had never been this hard.

Patience's cunt was as strong and athletic as her body. It gripped him strongly, milking his male essence, his sperm, out of him, He felt as if he were being devoured by her.

"Oh, oh, oh baby, I'm coming!! I'm coming! Aghhhhh!" Patience screamed as her climax ripped through her. Her nails raked his back and Richard felt the spasmodic contractions of her pussy as the waves of pleasure radiated throughout her body from the cunty core of her being.

Just a few seconds later, he too felt the rush of orgasm as his pent-up semen spilled over and he pumped bolt after hot, aching bolt of sperm into her pussy. He cried out in pleasure, holding her tight and thrusting and holding deeply as he emptied himself into her.

Richard laid on top of Patience for a long time, partially because she felt so good, and partially because she wouldn't let him out. "Stay in me," she said, "you're not heavy." Eventually, he softened and fell out of her. Exhausted, he rolled over and fell asleep.

He awoke an hour later. Patience was on the bed, dressed, smiling at him. "Hey," he said, "can't you stay the night?"

"No," Patience said, "I have an early class tomorrow."

"Well, you could leave from here. I've got a class, also."

Patience seemed uncomfortable. "Richard," she said, "what happened tonight was wonderful, and I wouldn't have wanted it to happen with anyone else. (Well, maybe with just one other person, she thought.) But, I've got to think about our relationship for a while. Now that we've made love, it has changed. I'm not sure of where I want to go from here."

"Wait a minute, Patience. You don't have to leave. It can go wherever you want!" Richard was stunned. He had been sure that she would be with him for a while, now that he had taken her virginity. Now she was saying she wasn't sure where she wanted to go. He suddenly felt defeated.

Patience got up from the bed. Richard watched admiringly as she walked across the room and picked up her purse. "Will you call me this week?" she asked.

He forced a smile. "You can bet on it," he said. Patience came to the bed, leaned over and kissed him gently on the lips. It was a goodbye kiss, he now realized. With a smile and a little wave, Patience left. Richard slumped in the bed, suddenly depressed.

Chapter Four

Both Langdon and Patience passed their first semester in North Central College without discovering the presence of the other. To be sure, they weren't entirely unaware of the other's presence, but it was largely on an unconscious level. For example, several times Patience was sitting on the grass in a area known as "the Quad" on campus, when something would cause her to look up. Usually she saw nothing, but once she saw a tall, dark-haired, handsome young man walking by her at just that time. As she had been totally engrossed in her studies, she couldn't imagine what had caused her to look up.

In Langdon's case, he was also vaguely aware of Patience's presence, though once again it was on an unconscious level. More than once, he had stopped what he was doing to admire the tall, leggy, short-haired blonde girl as she crossed in front of him. But it was strictly casual, and he forgot about it immediately.

Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers