Patriotic Duty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ike increased his pace and Chrissy's body reacted by writhing in pleasure. She stared down at him in awe as he wriggled his tongue as deep as it would go in her pussy. He stared back at her and she got the impression he was grinning as he tongued her. She had know idea oral sex could feel this good. Sure her girlfriends had told her how much they loved it, but the thought of returning the favor on the guy had Chrissy always refusing. She gasped as her writhing turned to bucking as she raised her pelvis into his thrusting tongue.

This was something she could do with Todd! With practice, her husband might become as skilled as Ike was and all she'd have to do is suck Todd's little penis for him. She immediately regretted thinking that, but there was no denying the fact that she now considered her husband to have a small penis. Sucking Todd's dick after learning on Malik and Ike would be a piece of cake. Chrissy's crotch leaped up and froze as she had a sudden strong orgasm. Ike had pushed the tips of two fingers inside her while sucking her clit between his lips. She fell back on the bed whimpering.

He was having trouble pushing his fingers in while holding the panties aside. He grunted and yanked her thong up her thighs some. Chrissy didn't complain. He had pushed his fingers in as deep as they would go and it had prolonged her orgasm. The black man's two fingers were bigger then Todd's penis, longer and a lot thicker, and it felt amazing. However, Chrissy wanted to open her legs wider. She sat back up, reached down, and pulled her wet, twisted thong up to her knees. She fell back on the bed and closed her eyes.

Ike's fingers and tongue felt so good and really hit the spot. It was exactly what her pussy had needed to satisfy it. She wanted him deeper, but the thong was holding her knees together. With an exasperated sigh, Chrissy sat back up and pulled the thong all the way off, tossing it aside. She laid back down and opened her legs as wide as they could go. Ike seemed pleased with this. He attacked her pussy more aggressively. His fingered her rapidly while flickering his tongue over her clit. He wasn't keeping his fingers straight, he was arching and the tips were really stimulating an area deep in her pussy. Chrissy couldn't believe it, but she was going to cum again. When she did, her orgasm was explosive and she soaked Ike's entire hand. It felt too good to be embarrassed. Chrissy was moaning in a near comatose state.

Chrissy was only vaguely aware that Ike had withdrawn his fingers and was pushing her body back on the bed. When she did finally come to her senses, she looked up to see the black man was now kneeling between her legs with his foot long cock aimed straight at her pussy. The huge knob had emerged from the foreskin and was inches from the opening of her vagina. Her hand quickly covered her pubic hair and his cock head ended up pushing against her fingers. He stared at her angrily. "Do you have a condom?" she asked.

"Nope. I hadn't exactly planned on this," he replied, frustrated and pressing his cock hard against her hand.

"Just don't cum in me," she said, pulling her hand away. Ike's cock head was pressing against her labia a second later. It was probably safe, but you never know. Malik had cum in her pussy at her most fertile time and she was still terrified waiting to see if he had knocked her up. "And go easy on me. I doubt if I can take it all."

"You'll take it all, you sexy slut," groaned Ike. They moaned together as his cock head slipped inside her. "I haven't met a woman yet who didn't love every inch."

"Oh god," she cried watching Ike work the cock head around in her before slowly pushing several more inches in. He was patient, slowly moving his cock in as her pussy opened for it. Soon he was deeper then Todd had ever been, then he was deeper then his fingers had been. She stared in awe as her pussy slowly accepted the huge cock, wincing when the head banged on her cervix. He was now as deep as Malik had been. "I guess that's it," she gasped out, breathing heavily.

"It's not all the way in," replied Ike. He held his cock against her cervix, jerking it and pressing it against the opening to her womb. His cock was ejaculating large amounts of precum on her cervix, softening it and slowly it opened for the large invader.

Chrissy winced in pain as Ike's cock slipped all the way inside her. She had taken him balls deep. He held it buried and she was surprised at how quickly the pain faded. "You know what I want?" she asked.

"What's that baby?"

"I want to be fucked by that big black cock. I want to be fucked hard."

"Do you now?"

"Yeah lover, fuck me with your big black cock." She expected Ike to began slamming her hard after that, but instead, Ike laid down on top of her. She immediately felt engulfed and protected by his muscular body. He arched his back to kiss her, but she turned her head away. "No kisses," she said, "just fuck me."

Ike braced himself above her and slowly started moving his cock in and out of her. "How's that feel, baby?"

"I'm so stuffed down there. It feels real good, Ike."

"Better then hubby?" Ike waited for several seconds for her answer, but it didn't come. "You don't have to answer that."

"No Ike, it feels better then my husband. A lot better. It just hurts to say it. Now shut up and work that big black cock."

Ike continued slowly working his cock in and out of her pussy. "You feel good to me to baby. You're so hot and wet down there. That white pussy of yours is gripping my cock like a vise."

Chrissy moaned as her body automatically started lifting her hips into his slowly thrusting cock. "Faster Ike. Please. I want to be fucked hard and fast."

"Sorry Chrissy, you're just so sexy. So beautiful. You deserve to be treated better then just a quick fuck. I wanna slowly have you all night."

"Oh gawd," she groaned, feeling an orgasm growing inside her. It felt like it was centered in her womb. "I don't want it slow," she gasped, grabbing his hips and trying to pull and push on them to get him to move faster. Ike didn't change his pace. He was bracing himself over her now, arms extended like he was doing a push up. Chrissy released her grip on his hips and used her hands to gently beat on the hard muscular chest hovering over her. "Ike stop. Please. Not like this. Come on you black bastard. Fuck me." Nothing she did stopped him. Chrissy was shuddering and writhing beneath him, lifting her crotch up into each thrust of his cock. She opened her legs as wide as they would go and wrapped them around his thighs. Her fists quit pounding his chest. She slipped her arms around his back, grabbed his ass cheeks and tried to pull him deeper into her. His face was hovering over hers, separated by half a foot. He was staring into her eyes. "You bastard," she whispered. "Not like this." She sucked her lower lip into her mouth, trying to fight the powerful feelings inside her.

"Cum for me," said Ike.

Chrissy suddenly released her grip on his ass. Her hands grabbed both sides of his head and pulled his lips down against hers. It was an open wet kiss and soon their tongues were dueling over whose mouth to enter. Then Chrissy was cumming and cumming hard. She whimpered in pleasure, wanting to cry at the same time. Ike had just taken something from her. He had refused to fuck her. Instead he had made love to her and she had just given in to her passion, loving him back. She now felt like she had betrayed her marriage a lot more then if they had just fucked for mutual pleasure. Chrissy sucked his dark lower lip into her mouth, whimpering while she came down from the huge orgasm. "Bathterd," she mumbled, the word garbled as she was still sucking on his lip.

Ike laughed and kissed her again, holding his cock buried in her. She passionately returned it while he let her rest for a moment. After a minute or so, Ike enveloped her body again and rolled over on his back, never breaking their kiss. Chrissy pushed against his chest and sat up feeling the full impalement of his mighty cock inside her. "Now ride me you sexy slut," growled Ike.

Chrissy was still too weak to bounce in his lap. She ended up leaning forward and sliding her crotch back and forth. They kissed again for awhile, before Ike pushed her back and took one nipple in his mouth. Chrissy groaned in pleasure as he flickered his tongue over her sensitive nipple. "Oh shit," she whispered, almost to herself, "I'm gonna cum again!"

"That's it Chrissy," he said releasing her nipple. "Do it. Cum for me."

"Oh god, Ike." Chrissy sat up and began bouncing in his lap.

"Cum on that big black cock." Ike grabbed and squeezed both her breasts. He leaned up far enough to suck on her other nipple. He switched back and forth between her nipples.

"I'm cumming," she moaned, quivering as she rode his cock. Ike kept sucking on one nipple, but he suddenly moved his hands to her ass and held her up. He took over, bucking his hips and thrusting his cock in and out of her as fast as he could. Chrissy screamed in pleasure. Her orgasm was immense. This time he didn't let her recover. He just kept thrusting up into her. "I can't ugh believe ugh what you're ugh doing to me ugh ugh," she cried.

"There's something you can do for me, white girl," he grunted. Ike had broken out into a sweat now and his forehead looked strained.

"Ugh anything ugh ugh," she replied.

Ike kissed her nipple and fell back on the bed, looking up at her. "I'm gonna cum soon."

Chrissy was surprised he had lasted this long. Todd would have ejaculated within minutes at the pace Ike was going and Ike had been at it fifteen minutes now. Plus, the black man was twice Todd's age. His best years were long behind him. "What do you ugh want?" she cried.

"Getting close," he answered.

She suddenly knew what he wanted and she gave it to him. "In my pussy. Cum in my ugh pussy."

"Oh yeah," growled Ike, thrusting up and holding his cock in her.

"Yes!" screamed Chrissy as the first huge jet of sperm struck her womb. Unbelievably, it triggered a third orgasm which lasted as long as Ike's cock continued blasting sperm inside her pussy. Chrissy couldn't really tell, but it felt like he was cumming inside her pussy ever bit as much as he had cum in her mouth earlier.

When he was done cumming, he released his hold on her ass and let her fall on top of him. She grabbed his cheeks and pulled her mouth over to his. They kissed for several minutes with his cock plugging her pussy full of his semen. "You're incredible Mrs. Simmons," said Ike between kisses.

"You're not so bad yourself," she replied. Chrissy slowly slid off Ike's cock, but kept the head in her. He was still huge, but it had gone limp. "I'm going to make a run for the bathroom. I think I'm going to leak a gusher when this black monster unplugs."

Ike laughed and yanked his cock out. Chrissy gasped in shock and leaped off the bed, racing to the bathroom. She hadn't been wrong, liquefied semen poured out of her pussy, dripping on the bed, floor, and coating her thighs. She squatted over the toilet and scooped out as much as she could with toilet paper. She wasn't too worried about Ike cumming in her. When Malik had ejaculated in her was much riskier and she was praying she'd get her period in a week or so. No letting Ike cum in her was the ultimate betrayal of her marriage and she felt horrible yet fantastic at the same time. If she had to do it again, she wouldn't do anything differently, except maybe staying on birth control.

Chrissy walked out of the bathroom and Ike stood up off the bed to greet her. Her eyes automatically focusing on the big black banana swinging freely between his legs. "It's late," he said, why don't you cook me an early dinner?"

Chrissy glanced at the clock. The afternoon had flown by. "Alright. Why not. I can whip something up." She reached for her robe where she had left it on the floor earlier.

"Oh no," said Ike. "If you're going to cook for me, you will do it nude or if you prefer, you may put the teddy back on."

Chrissy giggled and dropped the robe. "I have some pork chops thawing for when Todd gets home tomorrow. How's that sound?"

"Sounds good," replied Ike, grinning wryly. He liked the thought that he would be eating her husband's dinner after making love to his wife. "Now go cook me dinner, woman." He playfully spanked her ass as Chrissy turned to head downstairs. "I'll be down when I clean up."

Chrissy walked downstairs. It felt weird being nude so she ended up putting the lingerie back on. She had just slipped the pork chops in the oven when Ike entered the room. She turned to smile at him and gasped. Ike was still nude! He walked over to her couch and began reading her husband's newspaper. She took some frozen vegetables from out of the freezer while strange emotions assaulted her body and soul. On one hand Ike was being presumptuous sitting nude while she cooked her husband's dinner for him. Seriously, was he planning to go home anytime? On the other hand, this was always exactly what she had wanted. The best most passionate sex of her life while cooking for her satisfied man. She was happy to the point of giddiness while she finished cooking and even while they ate.

After dinner, Chrissy cleaned off the table and started washing the dishes. Ike stepped up behind her, reached around and squeezed her tits through the lingerie. He thrust his crotch against her ass. She moaned while his cock hardened. He kissed her neck, pulling one hand back and putting it on his hard cock. To answer her earlier question, no, he wasn't planning on going home anytime soon. He pushed her out the door and she ended up leading him up the stairs by his cock.

Chrissy soon found herself on all fours on her disheveled bed while Ike slowly impaled her from behind. Ike's strong black hands grabbed her hips tightly, pulling her back onto his cock. Somehow, even in this impersonal position, Ike made her feel like she was being made love to and not fucked. Even when his fat thumb worked it's way inside her anus, she still felt like he was showing her his love and the large orgasm she had didn't hurt. Even when he removed his thumb and pulled his well-soaked cock out of her pussy, placing it against her tight rosebud, she felt he was still making love to her, but in a different way as she felt pressure on her sphincter. It never occurred to her to deny him.

Ike was slow and as gentle as possible letting her ass get used to his large cock. He pushed a little in each time, stopping when Chrissy jumped and tried to pull herself away. Then he would proceed a little more. Three weeks ago this would have been a disgusting sinful act. Two weeks ago, Eriq had pushed his big cock In her ass while she rode Malik's cock and she had loved it. Ike was bigger and stretched her out more, but her ass got used to him quite quickly. Chrissy moaned.

"You like having a big black cock shoved up your white ass?"

"God forgive me, but I do," she whispered. "Fuck my ass, Ike."

Ike did just that. He thrust forwards while pulling her back onto his cock. She was never able to take more then ten inches, but the ten filled her good. It felt great, but there was something missing. She felt like such a slut when she realized what it was. The last time there had been a cock in her pussy while she got her ass fucked. She pictured another large black man beneath her thrusting his big cock deep in her pussy while sucking her breasts and Chrissy came. It was a small orgasm, but bigger then any she'd had with her husband and it was solely from having her ass fucked.

Ike growled and thrust forwards. Chrissy's bowels immediately felt soaked. Ike yanked his cock back and out just in time to shoot several long strands of sperm across her back. Afterwards, he went to urinate and clean up. Chrissy exchanged places with him, taking a quick shower and struggling to get all the semen off her back. When she returned to her bedroom Ike was asleep. She left him there and went downstairs to call Todd and tell him about her boring day and how she missed him wishing he was home. She lied the whole time. Ike had completely satisfied her and she'd never felt more like a woman then at that moment. After talking with Todd, she headed back upstairs and quietly slipped into bed beside the snoring black man.

Chrissy moaned in her sleep as she laid on her side. Her legs were spreading as something slid back and forth between her thighs. Her nipples were being pinched and tugged. She opened her eyes and blinked as the bedroom lights came on. She was still waking up when Ike's cock slipped inside her from behind. She was soon thrusting her hips back, twisting herself so that she could lean back and kiss him. He lifted her leg so he could angle his cock in better and they made love like that for several minutes.

Eventually, Ike grabbed her tightly and rolled her on top of him. His arms reached around to fondle her breasts while she turned her head to kiss him. "I want you in deeper," she moaned to him. Chrissy sat up and rode his cock while facing away from him. She could see her white freckled body in her wall mirror sitting on Ike's dark black form. She found it very erotic. Chrissy jumped off him and spun around so that she could face him. This time they kissed again while she mounted him. They were still kissing twenty minutes later when Ike's cock sprayed another load directly into her womb. Her scream of pleasure was muffled by his lips as she came with each squirt of his cock.

Chrissy collapsed on top of him and turned her head to rest. His cock remained hard for awhile, slowly softening and shrinking until a torrent of semen was able to leak on their crotches from her flooded womb. She fell asleep still joined with the black man, their crotches a sticky mess.

Ike awoke at dawn and was delighted by the sight of a beautiful big breasted white woman with dark red hair serving him breakfast in bed. The ravenous black man accepted the tray and began shoveling bacon and eggs in his mouth while Chrissy began taking her special breakfast sausage in her mouth. Ike's cock was still soft when she swallowed it, but it quickly hardened. She was pleased to see that at some point during the night, he had washed his crotch of their combined crusty fluids and he was relatively clean. Ike kept eating while she gave him a slow luxurious blow job. He finished breakfast before she finished hers and moved the tray over to her side of the bed, looking down at her while she looked up at him. His stare made her bob her head faster. Chrissy was getting familiar to the signs a man's cock gave as it approached orgasm. The cock head swelled in her throat and she was completely prepared when it blew. Her cheeks swelled out, but she didn't spill a drop, swallowing every bit and milking his mighty shaft for every last drop. When she was satisfied, she had drained his balls dry, she released his cock, gave the little bit of his urethra that was visible through his foreskin a little kiss as she gasped for air.

"Thanks for a great night," said Ike.

"My pleasure," she replied. "And I mean my pleasure. Ike, that was the best night of my life."

"Mine too. It was nice to play the husband of such an amazing woman even if it was only one night. Mind if I take a shower. I need to get to work soon."

"Go ahead," said Chrissy feeling guilty again. Why'd he have to mention the word, husband? Worse, it had been wonderful having a real man for a husband for just one night. A man who knew how to take care of his needy wife's horniness. "I'll be downstairs doing the dishes."

Chrissy gathered up the tray, utensils, and empty plate, pausing long enough to dress in the sexy lingerie he had provided her, and headed downstairs. She had just loaded the dishwasher when the doorbell rang. Assuming it was her neighbor, Sam, she took her time strolling to answer it. Chrissy opened the door as far as the chain latch would go and peeked through the crack. She was surprised to see it wasn't Sam, but another black man. She recognized him quickly. "Agent Smith, what can I do for you?"

1...34567...10