Patriotic Duty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smith looked tired and his black suit was disheveled. He was about twenty years younger then Ike. He resembled the older black man, but then so had Malik and Eriq. Chrissy had always thought that all blacks looked alike, but now she found that thought racist. Smith for one was not half as attractive as Ike. His face looked crueler, his eyes more penetrating. His hair was cut in a flat top. His height and build were almost identical to Ike's, a little over six feet and muscular. "I'm here to see Agent Jenkins," he said.

"Agent Jenkins? Why do you think he would be here?" she lied, wincing when she realized Ike's car was probably in front of her house. Plus, Smith was a trained FBI agent and would easily detect her lies.

"Because I drove him here, Mrs. Simmons," grunted Smith. "We're partners after all."

Chrissy blushed. "Sorry," she apologized. Smith must have slept in the car last night. That explained why he looked so tired.

"May I come in, Mrs. Simmons?"

"Of course." Chrissy closed the door and removed the chain. She reopened the door and Smith's eyes immediately took in her lingerie clad body. "Oops. I should go change."

"Don't bother. You look fantastic."

Chrissy blushed again, but had no urge to cover her body. She was even slightly pleased with his attention. "I bet you'd like a cup of coffee."

"Sounds good." Smith followed her to the kitchen and Chrissy unconsciously put an extra sway in her hips. "Where's the old fart?"

"Upstairs in the shower."

"Fool could get in a lot of trouble for this." Smith shook his head. "Sleeping with a married client. Using you to catch criminals. I hope he doesn't get suspended."

Chrissy gasped and turned around holding the cup of coffee in both hands. "You're not going to tell are you?"

"I'm not sure yet. It's my patriotic duty to report agent Jenkins."

"Please. He's your partner." Chrissy put her thumb up to her mouth and bit the nail nervously. "We didn't do anything I didn't agree too." Smith appeared unmoved. "Ike's a good man. He hadn't been with a woman in awhile and I was lonely. He just asked me to help him out a little. Please agent Smith. Say something."

"Would you be willing to help me out a little?"

Chrissy froze. "What do you mean?" She stared at the cruel looking black man as he reached down to his gray slacks and started undoing his belt. "No, not that."

Smith laughed. "Do this for me or I bring Jenkins up on ethics charges." He whipped his long black cock out and tugged on the tip as it grew completely erect. "Besides, we're partners, we share everything."

"My god," said Chrissy staring at another foot long black monster cock. It was almost identical to Ike's, yet the exact opposite in some ways. Ike was a ruggedly handsome older black man, but his cock was ugly with it's wrinkly foreskin. Smith was an unattractive angry looking man, but his cock was simply gorgeous. It looked like it was carved from ebony. The thing was perfectly streamlined, straight, and it had no ugly foreskin covering the fat head. Chrissy felt dizzy as she stared at it. Her legs grew weak. She fell to her knees and Smith took three steps forward, lining his cock up with her mouth. She leaned forward and ran her tongue over the head.

"That's it girl. You're really helping me out too," groaned the black man.

"I'm only doing this to help Ike," she said, looking up at him. She took the cock head in her mouth and continued to stare up at him. Chrissy knew the last was a lie. Every instinct in her body had told her to fall to her knees and take Smith in her mouth. She watched as he removed his coat and tie. A very muscular chest revealed itself to her as he undid his shirt, but he didn't remove it, he just let it hang open.

"That's it girl. Suck that black dick," moaned Smith, placing his hands in her red hair.

Chrissy's throat gave a contented purr as she took Smith's cock deep in her throat. She bobbed her head rapidly, using one hand to hold the base of his cock while the other hand played with his heavy balls. Their pricks may have been the same size, but Smith had even bigger testicles then Ike did. One thing the old black man had that Ike didn't was stamina. Smith's cock began swelling after only about ten minutes. He was grunting and his fingers were digging into her head. Chrissy had just sped up when she heard a noise. Ike had entered the room and was staring at her. She felt like she had just betrayed Ike and the moment the horror of betrayal hit her, Smith began cumming. He shot a load down her throat and then pulled back, her mouth immediately filling with hot semen to the point of overflowing. Sperm squirted out of her puckered lips before she could swallow. Her mouth filled again. She gulped it all down. It was hot and rich, maybe even better tasting then Ike's. Then Smith's cock was yanked from her mouth and more sperm blasted her face, coating it.

"Well James," said Ike. "I see you got tired of waiting in the car."

Chrissy opened her eyes and found herself staring up at Smith slowly stroking his cock and squeezing out the last few drops to fall on her face. She held out her tongue to catch some and stared sideways at Ike. He didn't seem the least upset to catch her sucking his partner.

"Yeah partner, crammed into that tight sedan knowing what you was getting in here, nearly drove me crazy," responded James.

"You should have joined us."

Chrissy's brow furrowed at that. What kind of woman did Ike think she was? Her tongue ran around her lips licking up as much of Smith's cum as it could reach. "Can I get you anything?" she asked Smith, still looking up at him from her knees. "Coffee, some breakfast?"

She was still stroking his cock and it had remained hard. "I ain't done with you yet. Stand up." He led her over to her kitchen table and lifted her on it. He undid her bra, but kept the silk top on and pushed her back on the table. Chrissy lifted her hips as Smith pulled her thong off. She spread her legs as he guided his huge cock inside her.

Ike walked by and poured himself another cup of coffee. "Hurry it up will you, we need to get going."

"I'm taking my time with this pussy," replied Smith, slowly fucking her with the entire length of his cock. He was too impatient though. Agent Smith's slow pace didn't last long. Soon he was grabbing her ankles and slamming his cock into her as fast as his hips could go. Ike stood nearby casually watching and sipping his coffee. Impatient or not, James lasted a long time at his fast pace and Chrissy found herself thrashing in a series of orgasms. He was leaning over her and her hands were running up and down his hard muscular chest. Her hips leaped up into his thrusting cock. "Cumming," he groaned.

"Oh god! Yes!" Chrissy tried to pull him deep inside her. "Cum in my pussy," she cried, never considering that she should have made him pull out. "Yes!" she screamed at the first blast from his cock. "I feel it!" His cock head blasted her womb with sperm triggering her to have a huge orgasm. Smith's oversized balls produced a load as big as the one she'd swallowed earlier, nearly flooding her womb.

The next thing Chrissy remembered was being roughly shaken on her shoulder. She opened her eyes to see Ike standing over her. His partner was in the background, now dressed and fixing his tie. She must have passed out. "We need to get going Mrs. Simmons."

"Already," she groaned. Her back hurt slightly from laying on the table.

"Yes, it's late and we need to get back to work. I'll be in touch about going after Biggie Little."

"Alright." Chrissy struggled to sit up on her table.

"Thanks again for helping us out on our cases and for that other thing last night." Ike winked at her. "We'll let ourselves out." Smith didn't say a word, he just followed Ike out the door.

Chrissy finally managed to sit up. Her legs were still spread and semen was pouring from her pussy creating a puddle on her kitchen table and slowly dripping off the edge to the floor. Smith's big balls really produced a lot of sperm, she thought, watching an apparently endless stream and most of his cum was trapped in her womb behind her cervix. She didn't think Todd's testicles produced a tablespoon's worth of semen.

Chrissy managed to push herself off the table. She got a paper towel from the counter and held it under her leaking pussy before getting another and cleaning off her table. Her cleaning job wasn't complete, but she really needed a shower. She could clean up better after showering and maybe sleeping all afternoon. She was sore all over and her jaw ached from giving two enormous black men blow jobs that morning. She was looking forward to a lazy afternoon resting when her doorbell rang again. Immediately, her heart raced as she pictured Ike and James coming back for more. Maybe they had decided to spend the afternoon with her. She almost raced to throw open her front door when she remembered that all she had on was a see thru silk top hanging from her shoulders. Chrissy quickly stepped into the thong. The doorbell rang again and again. "Coming," she yelled, slipping her bra on under the top. The bell began ringing incessantly.

Chrissy frowned, realizing it probably wasn't her black lovers returning for more. She replaced the chain in the latch and opened her door a crack, standing back to keep her sperm covered face from her visitor. "What is it?"

"Good morning Chrissy," said her seventy year old neighbor, Sam. "I was hoping to come in and visit with you." Sam was grinning, but his expression was cold.

"I'm sorry, you've picked a bad time." She closed the door on him, but he immediately pounded on it with his fist. She reopened the door a crack. "What Sam? I'm busy."

"Too busy for me, but not too busy to entertain a couple of niggers?," replied Sam.

Chrissy gasped. "What do you mean?"

Sam had an ugly expression on his face. "What part of entertain and niggers didn't you understand? I saw them leaving here."

"Those men are FBI agents, Sam. I've been doing them a favor and I don't appreciate what you're accusing me of. I am a married woman after all. Now get off my property." Chrissy slammed the door shut again. Sam had made her angry and it wasn't just towards him, but at herself. She was a married woman and she loved her husband. What was I thinking, she thought just as Sam pounded on her door again. "Go away."

"Did you like sucking on nigger cock?" he yelled on the other side of the door.

"I don't know what you mean," she yelled back.

"You sucked on that old nigger's cock last night," he yelled again.

Chrissy's face drained of color. She pulled the door open again. "Keep it down," she hissed, looking past him to see if any of her other neighbors were about. Sam's voice had been very loud.

Sam said more quietly, "You sucked that old nigger's cock like you loved it you little slut."

"Nonsense! Sam Sylvester, get off my property or I'm calling the police."

"I saw you. Plain as day. Prancing around in that little negligee thingy. Kneeling before that nigger and taking his big cock in your mouth. You looked like you was loving it."

"You spied on me!"

"I've been peeking in your windows ever since seeing you in that bikini two weeks ago. Got a thing for peeping. Haven't seen much 'cept you wearing that sexy little outfit whenever hubby's out of town. That is until last night."

"You fucking pervert," gasped Chrissy, indignantly.

"Can't argue with you there," cackled Sam. "You should see my collection of toys I keep at home. Wait a minute. What am I saying. You are going to see my collection of toys, you redheaded slut."

"Oh my god," moaned, Chrissy. "What do you mean?"

"I've been wanting my own personal slut for years now since my wife became invalid and I just found me one."

"No!"

"Yes. Now unless you want Toddy finding out that his pretty young wife likes her some nigger cock, you're going to close that door, undo that chain, and let your new master in your house. I've got a thing for submissive sluts."

Chrissy was breathing heavily as she stared at her old neighbor in horror. She closed the door on him. She just stood there for a moment before her shaking hand lifted itself and undid the chain. She was looking at her feet when she reopened the door.

"That's a good slut," said Sam, walking inside. "Chin up," he ordered, placing a hand on her chin and lifting her head. "I want to look at you. Fuck yeah!" he moved his hand down to her tits and toyed with her breasts over the thin silk. He tweaked one nipple. "You got some big ass nipples and I got a thing for big ass nipples." He pinched her other nipple. Chrissy was disgusted with herself when the nipples he had pinched remained hard, her areola and nipple sticking out almost in inch. They were feeling sensitive too, she could feel the silk rubbing against them and they ached where he had pinched them, but it was a pleasurable ache. "You disgust me," growled Sam.

"Wh-what?" Chrissy stared at him wide-eyed with shock.

"You're covered in dried nigger cum."

"Oh."

"Get your ass upstairs and take a shower."

Chrissy turned and raced up her stairs. He was ordering her around like he owned her and her natural instinct was to obey him. She entered her bathroom, pulled down her thong and lifted the silk slip over her head. Chrissy turned the shower on and stepped inside as soon as the water had warmed. The shower felt good and for a moment she enjoyed it forgetting the fate the was awaiting her downstairs. She retrieved the washcloth and ran it across her face before moving it down to her thighs. Sam was right, she did have nig... the black men's semen all over her body. Chrissy was startled when her shower curtain suddenly yanked open.

"Mind if I join you?" Sam stepped inside the shower with her. "I've got a thing for wet women."

Chrissy looked at her old neighbor in horror. Sam was old, at least seventy and his body looked old. He was wrinkled and saggy. His chest sagged and was covered by white hair except in the center where a long open heart surgery scar covered it's length. He had a large beer gut too that sloped out above his gray pubic hair and curved back just under his ribs. His penis was already hard. If she had seen it two weeks ago, she would have been impressed by it's size. The old man was at least two inches longer then her husband's six inch penis. The width was about the same as her husband's and maybe even skinnier. The strange thing about the elongated prick was the head. The head had little flare to it and was grape shaped. It was longer then normal taking up about a quarter of Sam's dick's entire length or around two inches long. Under the long skinny cock was a wrinkly scrotum a little bigger then Todd's, but not by much.

"I know it ain't much compared to that old nigger, but I bet it's bigger then Toddy's," said Sam. "Am I right?"

"Yes," whispered Chrissy. "You are bigger."

"You sure. Get a closer look." Sam placed his hands on her shoulders and pushed her down to her knees in the tub. The shower was spraying her back as she looked at the old man's prick just inches from her face. "You're gonna get off easy today, slut. I'm in a hurry and seeing as how I don't want to put my dick in any pussy that's just been stretched out by a nigger, I'll settle for a blow job. I've got a thing for full red lips like yours and that thing wants those lips wrapped around it."

"Oh god," she moaned, reaching up and grabbing the base of Sam's dick. Her nasty disgusting neighbor was older then her grandfather and now she had no choice, but to suck his dick. Chrissy leaned forward and took the long grape sized head in her mouth. She closed her eyes, not wanting to look at Sam while she bobbed her head, sucking more in as she went. After Smith and Jenkins, Sam was a piece of cake.

"That's it slut, suck that dick," groaned Sam, grabbing her wet hair in one fist and using it to bob her head.

Chrissy wanted this over with. She was quickly learning to recognize the signs that she was doing something right. Sam seemed to like having her run her tongue over his pee slit each time she pulled her head back. She could feel his entire body quiver each time she did it. He liked it when she squeezed her lips as tightly as she could around his shaft. He liked it when she deep throated him, but his scraggly gray pubic hair tickled her nose every time she took him deep. Sam didn't last long. His dick jerked as she was licking the underside of the head, shooting a wad of semen across her tongue. His seed didn't taste rich like the black men's sperm did, Sam's semen tasted old and stale. Chrissy was impressed with the amount for the size of his prick. Sam's cum could have filled a shot glass, nothing compared to a black man's, but impressive next to her husband's teaspoon full.

"Whooeee," groaned Sam as he exhaled. "I've had lots of blow jobs, but none of them seemed as into it as you did just now."

"I just wanted to get it over with," whispered Chrissy, softly enough that he probably didn't hear her under the noise from the shower.

"You know how dogs mark their territory, slut?"

"What do you mean?" she asked, looking up at him.

"I've got a thing for golden showers." Sam grabbed his deflated dick which was still nearly eight inches long and aimed it at her breasts. A moment later, a stream of yellow urine splattered off her right nipple before he lead the stream over to her left breast. Chrissy's mouth gaped open in horror and disgust, but she quickly clamped her lips down tight as the steady stream of urine moved up to her face. She squeezed her eyes shut until the stream stopped. She was about to open them, when a little squirt struck her face, stopped, and then another sprayed her. "Water's starting to get cold. Meet me in your living room. No need to get dressed. In fact, I'll want you naked whenever you're around me. I've got a thing for naked sluts." Sam stepped out of her shower and grabbed a nearby towel.

Chrissy remained kneeling in the shower and cried a little, but the sprinkling water hid her tears. The water was getting cold by the time she forced herself to her feet. When she stepped out of the shower, Sam was already gone. Not wanting to give Sam any more ideas by wearing the lingerie, she retrieved her robe and was belting it around her waist as she walked down the stairs. Sam was on the couch, dressed when she entered the room.

"Here's the rules," he said. "Your pussy belongs to me now. You'll spread them legs, open that pretty mouth, or spread your ass cheeks whenever I tell you to. Provided you don't want Toddy to find out about them niggers. And while were on it, no more nigger cock. You can fuck Todd if you want to, but I don't like my pussy all stretched out. This is going to be great Chrissy. Trust me, you're going to love some of the things I'm gonna do to you."

The color drained from Chrissy's face. "I'm an idiot," she mumbled to herself.

"What's that?"

"Get out."

"That's no way to talk to your new master," growled Sam. "I have half a mind to take my belt off and spank that fine pale ass of yours like my pappy used to beat mine."

"Get out or I'm calling the cops."

"But what about our deal?"

"We don't have a deal, Sam. I'm warning you. Get out."

"Wait until Todd finds out what you've been up to."

"Where's your proof? Who do you think Todd will believe, me or the perverted old neighbor who likes to stare at my breasts. Now get out before I call the cops and tell them how you forced yourself into my house."

Sam's eye twitched. He stood up, looking angry. "Alright I'm leaving, but nobody threatens, Sam Sylvester. Nobody! Especially some nigger loving bitch." Sam turned and stormed over to her front door, slamming it as he left.

Chrissy sat down in the chair across from the couch and started to cry, but just as suddenly she stopped. She didn't feel that sad! Sam was vile and disgusting, but she was feeling more euphoric. She's never stood up to anyone like that and it was empowering.

1...45678...10