Patriotic Duty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks," she replied standing. As she stood, her belly contracted revealing abs that hadn't existed before she started working out. "I feel great too." She walked over to Sam and kneeled before him, reaching into his pants and pulling out his prick. It began to harden in her hand and her mouth brought it to full erection. Chrissy paused, "Sam, we need to talk."

"Ummm, what about?" he groaned while she ran her tongue over his elongated cock head.

Chrissy suddenly deep throated his dick and bobbed her head rapidly before stopping again. "We need money." She sucked him in her mouth again.

"I know," he growled, fighting the urge to cum this early. "My ah social ah security isn't cutting it. Oh shit, here it cums!"

Chrissy pulled back so that his cock head would squirt on her tongue. His semen was old and stale, but she still enjoyed the taste. She wished his balls produced more of it. She wished there was a lot more of it, hotter, richer, and blasting forth from a huge black nut sack. She jerked every bit of it into her mouth before licking her lips. "Sam, I have an idea."

"Oh?" Sam fiddled with his pants, putting his dick away.

"You know how Ike offered to pay me to make more movies for him?"

"I remember."

"Well, I want nothing to do with fucking WWBC Inc., but I was thinking we could make our own movies."

Sam chuckled. "Yeah, we could do that, but who'd want to see an old fart like me?"

"I was thinking you could Direct."

Sam paused and considered the possibilities. He could see the expectant look on her face. She was worried she'd offended him. Making a porn was always one of his biggest dreams. "I think that's a great idea," he answered and he could see the relief on her face.

"We'd need to find a male star," she said, staring at him again.

"Of course," he said, knowing what she wanted. "He'll need to be a nig... a black guy and one with a real big cock."

"Oh Sam, I love you." Chrissy threw her arms around the old man and hugged him. "Thank you, master."

Sam squeezed the nude woman tightly to his old body, touched by her affection. "I love you to," he replied. "I got something to show you." Sam led Chrissy to their room and over to his laptop. He took his computer out of hibernation and accessed a file folder. Chrissy had already seen the extensive porn collection the old man kept on his laptop. He even had a portable hard drive filled with porn. He opened a folder labeled Sylvester the Cat's stories. "I've had this thing for writing sex stories on the net."

Chrissy stared at the screen. The bottom of the computer listed the page as showing 312 files. The earliest ones were dated from fifteen years ago. "What's that?" she asked, reading the title. "Chrissy plays poker." She read another, "Chrissy's new bikini."

"Ever since you moved next door, you became my main character. They're individual stories though, not in a series. In every one you're loyal to your little dicked husband until your handsome older neighbor seduces you."

"Sam, I'm flattered." She leaned down and kissed his cheek. He'd written a lot of stories recently over the past year, but these were different. "Chrissy's first black cock. Chrissy and the black garbage man. Chrissy black maled." There were many more.

"I told you I had a thing for interracial sex after watching you."

"Why are you showing me these?"

"I want to write the script for the movie. If we do this, I want to make a quality porn with a real plot."

"Sounds good. I know you have some video equipment. Todd bought a real nice recorder when he found out I was pregnant. I'll sneak next door and get it. You can work on a script, we'll start simple at first."

"What about talent?"

"Oh, I think I can recruit some new talent."

"I'm sure you can," said Sam and they chuckled together for a moment.

"I don't know anything about marketing or distribution or websites," she stated, frowning.

"Leave that to me," said Sam. Now why don't you go find us a co-star."

****************

Leon Lincoln grabbed the special order off the counter and carried it outside to the waiting car. He'd just turned nineteen and had dropped out of high school two years earlier with no plans on finishing. He had no job prospects and it looked like he'd be working at McDonald's for the rest of his life with no hope of advancement unless his attitude changed for the better. He moved slowly not giving a fuck about anything until he saw who's car it was. The hot MILF had been coming to McDonald's about once a week for a year. She's always stared at him kind of funny. She addressed him by name and told him to call her Chrissy. She'd been pregnant, but was still hot and then a couple weeks ago, Leon noticed a little chocolate baby sleeping in the back seat of her car. He picked up his pace when he saw her look over at him and smile. Her eyes were hidden behind sunglasses.

"Hi Chrissy," he said. He noticed her baby wasn't with her today.

"Afternoon Leon," she replied, seeming a little nervous today.

"One Big Mac no mac sauce," he said. Leon was tall and his crotch was even with her window. He stepped up to the window and held out her bag of food. Her hand came out to take it, but missed the bag. Instead her hand grabbed what he called his Lincoln Log. His big cock swelled some as her hand inadvertently squeezed it. Instead of letting go, she squeezed it again. "Damn!"

"I bet this big thing has plenty of sauce for me," she said.

"Damn straight it does," he growled. "More sauce then you can handle."

"I don't know about that." Chrissy continued to stroke his huge cock through his pants. She guessed it was a nice foot long and felt rather thick too. "I can handle a lot of sauce. When one hole fills up, I got two more waiting."

"Fuck," moaned Leon in disbelief. He must be dreaming.

"What time do you get off?"

"Right now," said Leon, pulling back and walking around to her passenger seat. He opened the door and got in beside her.

****************

"You're the racist old neighbor?" said Ike into his phone. "Yeah, I remember you. How's my girl Chrissy doin? She change her mind yet?" Ike looked across the desk at his son, James and winked. He reached over and put the call on speaker so that James could hear.

"Chrissy's still pissed off at you. You ruined her life. She doesn't know I'm calling you and she'd be angry if she knew. We've decided to go off on our own."

"What's that mean?" asked Ike, curious.

"We're going to make our own movies with me directing and Chrissy as the star."

"So why call me?"

"I don't know anything about distribution or marketing and we'll need a website. I was wondering it I could pay you to set one up for me."

"Yeah, I can handle that for you, easily."

"How much?"

"A nominal fee. You can pay me on a percentage of sales. That Chrissy has star potential. I was hoping she'd be in WWBC's next project, Prison Bus Versus the PTA Moms."

"I'm sure she's not interested," said Sam's voice through the speaker. "Do we have a deal?"

"Absolutely. I'll have my legal department draw up a contract."

"Thanks."

Ike looked up at James when the phone went dead. "We got the slut. Get Malik and Eriq to draw up some contracts. Make them look good, like we're really helping them out. I want her in my movie and I want her working for me, long term, I figure she's got a good ten years in her and I wanna own the rights to anything they produce."

"Not a problem, pop," said James. He stood up. "I'll get them right on it."

"Lets see what kind of movies they can make for us."

****************

Sam hung up the phone just as Chrissy's car pulled in the driveway. He wasn't impressed by the black punk that got out of the passenger seat. The kid was tall and fit, but not very handsome and looked like he had an attitude. He was sure he could write some scripts around the fast food uniform though. Sam moved over by the door as it opened.

"Come on in," said Chrissy, stepping aside for the tall black man.

"Whoa," said Leon when he saw Sam. "Who's this, yo grandad?"

"No, This is Sam, my friend and savior. Sam, this is Leon. I need to go check on Malika." Chrissy left the room.

"Somethin' weird goin on here?" asked Leon, suspiciously.

"It's a long story, Leon," said Sam. "To make it short, Chrissy got knocked up by a black man, her husband threw her out, and now we need money, so we've decided to make a porn."

"I get to fuck her, right?"

"Leon, I asked her to go out and find us a star and she picked you. Can you perform on camera?"

"I guess so." Leon looked shocked. "I get to fuck her and get paid?"

"Yes," said Chrissy appearing from the hall, "But we're not sure how much we can pay yet."

"Dayumn!" Leon started at Chrissy she had appeared wearing a matching green bra and panty with a garter belt and green nylons that went well with her red hair. He'd never seen boobs as big as hers on such a fit woman. He'd never even been close to a scantily clad white woman. She walked sexily over to him and he stood up.

"I'll get the camera and we'll take some test footage," said Sam.

Chrissy kneeled and pulled Leon's uniform pants down. His enormous cock was straining against white urine stained briefs. She stretched his briefs out and pulled them down. His huge cock seemed to roll out already almost completely hard. "Will you look at that monster!"

"That's my Lincoln Log," Leon replied proudly.

"It's very nice to meet you, Mr. Log," said Chrissy, kissing the large tip of his cock head. "I'm sure we're going to be good friends." She swirled her tongue around the head. "So Leon, do you and Mr. Log here wanna make movies with me?"

"Fuck yeah!"

THE END

1...5678910