Patty's Punishment Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers

John still had no real understanding of what he was to soon undergo and he looked warily at Bea and Eden. The other women laughed at his discomfiture and kept quiet, happy to let Bea take the lead.

"You see, John, my dear boy," she continued. "Your mother, my dearest friend in the entire world, knows absolutely nothing about this part of my life. But that can change. Not that I want it to. But if you, for any reason, decline to undergo the training, I will have no choice but to tell her and your father about your recent faux pas at Patty's book-signing event last week. Do I make myself clear?"

John looked down at his feet and sighed loudly. "Very clear."

"Good. I'm glad you understand. Now take off all your clothes and lay your body across my knees with your lovely little ass in the air."

"What?" John replied with a startled look. "What do you want me to do?"

"You heard her," Eden said. "Take off your clothes and lay across her knees."

"You're kidding, right?" he asked, his voice quavering.

"No, I'm not kidding," Bea replied. "Now come on. Stop wasting time and do as I say or I go to your family."

At first John seemed hesitant to obey, but his precious job was at stake. Even worse, to have Bea tell the awful truth about his behavior to his parents was more than he could bear. He would be frowned upon as some perverse monster who could never look his parents in the eye again. Reluctantly, he stood up and slowly began to shed his clothes to the delight and amusement of the women.

"Think of it this way, John," Bea said, as she eagerly watched him remove his black Jockey briefs. "The sooner you take your medicine, the sooner you'll get well."

"You'd think I'd had a disease."

"Well, in a way you do. I think you know that it's socially unacceptable to masturbate in public, don't you?"

"Yes."

"And such behavior needs to be punished. After we're done with you, you will be far more discreet the next time you pull out your little monkey. In fact, until this chronic masturbation issue is resolved, you will be completely under our control."

"For how long?" he asked, looking extremely worried.

"That only Patty can decide. Now get those damn briefs off."

Her words offered him no comfort. Begrudgingly, he pulled down his underwear and flung them to one side.

"Nothing like a handsome young man with a nice big pecker!" Raquel laughed, staring longingly at his ample equipment.

"Yeah, baby!" Julia agreed, smiling broadly. "Very nice package!"

Christina rose her lithe body up into a sitting position to get a better view. "You have a great body, John," she said in her sexy little voice. "So nice of you to show it to us."

Meg, who had already seen him in the flesh, merely sat back in her chair enjoying the scenery. Bea seemed the least impressed of the group, remarking that it was hard to view him as a sexual object when she had once changed his diapers. As for Eden, she didn't waste a minute checking out his impressive package, even to the point of grabbing his cock and balls for a closer inspection.

"Now, now, Eden," Bea warned. "Let's not be hasty."

"I'm sorry, Bea," the girl replied. "I just had to touch it."

The brief and unexpected sensation of the young girl's hand on John's crotch made him jump. He had never had a strange woman touch him so intimately and with such audacity. For some reason he found her brazenness alluring.

Obeying Bea's command, he laid his body face down across her knees. And then, in front of everyone, she proceeded to give him an old-fashioned spanking.

"And that's for being such a dirty, wicked little boy!" Bea exclaimed, as she delivered the first few slaps to his buttocks. "Imagine jerking yourself off all over your boss's photographs and getting all that mucky white cock snot all over them! You miserable little man pig!"

John couldn't believe how hard she was hitting him. So hard, in fact, that his eyes were beginning to well up with tears. "Please!" he wailed after the first dozen hits. "I'm sorry! I'll never do it again!"

"You're damn right you won't!" Bea cried. "From now on you will do as we tell you to do! Do you understand me young man?"

This was followed by a round of blows with her clenched fist that fell upon him every second with increasing ferocity. It felt to him that the pain grew exponentially with each successive hit, and being abused this way in front of total strangers made him feel a sense of shame that he had never experienced before. After the second dozen strokes he could no longer contain himself. He began to sob openly.

"That's it!" his tormentor boasted with satisfaction. "Cry little boy! Show us what a big fucking sissy you really are!"

Several more hard slaps were delivered with great gusto and then Bea pushed him off her lap and onto the ground. "You are a worthless little piece of shit!" she said glaring down at him with all the fury she could muster. "Now get on your feet and stop crying before I give you a dozen more!"

The women exploded with laughter. John stood up and wiped the dirt from his backside, his face streaming with tears and his ass red and bruised. He was chided mercilessly by all the women, and in particular, Eden.

"You pervert!" the young ingénue said to him with disdain. "You got what you deserved!"

"That's enough, Eden," Bea told the girl. "He's had his punishment for today."

"That's it?" she asked, disappointed.

"What more do you want?"

"Well, what about...you know..."

Bea looked perplexed.

"You know," Eden said in an attempt to jog her memory. "You told me that you were going to teach me how to..."

"Oh," Bea said, smiling. "Of course. Let's do it now."

Bea ordered John to sit in a chair facing the women. With some help from Eden she performed a splendid handjob on John, forcing his cock to get fully erect within less than a minute.

"You know, John," Bea began, as her hands played over the fleshy terrain of his penis, "I never thought I'd be doing this. How does it feel?"

"Great!" he replied, luxuriating in the sublime sensation of being jerked off by a mature woman.

"This is wonderful!" Raquel laughed as the young boy's huge penis expanded to its impressive ten-inch length. "You certainly haven't lost your touch, Bea!"

"Years of giving handjobs makes one quite adept," Bea replied. "But you know that already don't you, Raquel?"

Raquel laughed. "Yes, darling, I do!"

"This is one big penis!" Eden remarked as she fondled John's swollen testicles. "I'll bet you have quite a lot of sperm in there."

John was afraid to reply lest he say something to offend the young girl, who already viewed him as nothing more than a sexual toy. He sat and said nothing, knowing full well that this further abasement of his pride was nothing more than a continuation of the humiliation he had just suffered at Bea's hands. Yet the control they had over him had a distinctly sexual element to it. It was a strange yet overpowering feeling of pleasure being at the mercy of these clothed women, while he remained totally naked and subject to their every whim. He was at a loss to explain it.

"I hope you're going to give us another one of your great big cum shots like you did at the hotel," Meg said, teasingly.

"You're a fan of big cum shots too?" Christina said to Meg. "That fucking rocks!"

"I love them too!" Julia confessed, as she watched Bea's expert hands force John's prick to swell to its fullest dimensions.

"Okay," Bea said to Eden. "Now keep tickling the frenulum like I showed you the other day."

Eden did as she was told. With just the tip of her finger, Eden brought John to the edge of climax. But Bea would have none of it.

"No, no, no!" she admonished the young girl as she clamped her fist firmly around John's erection, forestalling his orgasm. "You have to be mindful of the balls!"

"What do you mean, Bea?" she asked, withdrawing her hand.

"What she means," Meg laughed, "is that when you see his nuts rising up into his body he's going to shoot off!"

"Precisely!" Bea said. "Balls up, sperm out!"

"That's one way to put it!" Raquel remarked cheerily.

Eden's hesitant yet insistent machinations on John's cock had everyone laughing hysterically by this time. And even Christina, who was usually the least emotional of all of them, couldn't help but be totally amused at the ridiculousness of the scenario being played out before her eyes.

"Hey Eden!" she said. "Grab onto his stick shift really hard. That will stop him from coming!"

"That's right!" Bea agreed. "Never let them have their way. Remember, Eden, you are the one in control—always!"

"Words of wisdom, Eden!" Julia said. "Listen to Bea. She knows what she's talking about."

"Thank you, Julia," Bea replied. "If you want to be a professional dominatrix like the rest of us," she said to her protégé, "then you must learn the ropes. That's why I took you under my wing—because I saw promise in you. Now let's let this boy empty his nuts for us and that will conclude our lesson for today."

"You don't expect me to jerk off in front of you and these women, do you?" John asked, with a look of trepidation.

"I certainly do," Bea replied without hesitation. "It's all part of your punishment, just as Patricia ordered."

"But it's so degrading."

"That's the idea. Humiliation, physical and mental abuse, sexual manipulation...it's all stock in trade for a dominatrix. Now do as you're told and not another word."

With all the women's eyes firmly fixed upon him, John stood up and gripped his still rigid penis in his right hand and began to jerk himself off, slowly at first, but increasing in tempo as the women offered him encouragement.

"Come on, handsome," Julia giggled. "Show us what you've got."

John could only wonder at the irony of it all. It was one thing to masturbate in private with pictures of your favorite star in front of you, but quite another to jerk off in front of these beautiful and famous celebrities, all of whom were taking an inordinate delight in watching him masturbate for their viewing pleasure. But whatever inhibitions he may have harbored soon wore off as he came closer to orgasm, fueled by the tempestuous and vulgar ravings of his captivated audience.

"That's it Johnny boy!" Meg exclaimed. "Get that pre-cum flowing baby!"

"Give us a nice big load of spunk you fucking wanker!" Eden cried as she watched his balls rise up to cling to the base of his shaft.

At then it hit him—the unbelievable pleasure of feeling his seed escape through the tip of his penis like a boiling geyser of seething white foam under tremendous pressure struggling desperately for release and having nowhere to go but up. And up and out the furious flow of semen went, shooting six feet high into the air in front of the laughing celebrities, a resplendent exorcism of all the pent-up frustration he had felt since he had betrayed his boss now manifesting itself as glowing, whitish ropes of pearly cream, spurting up high and far into the early evening sky.

"Fucking beautiful!" Raquel cried, her eyes following each successive arc of semen as it sailed effortlessly up into the air in front of her.

Bea and Eden were grinning from ear to ear, immensely satisfied that they had driven the boy to such extreme behavior.

"I knew he had ton of sperm in there," the girl said to the crowd, pleased that her forecast had proven correct.

Bea just kept looking on and smiling.

Julia, too, was wearing a wide grin. The famous smile that had brought her such fame and fortune was now bestowed upon John and his exemplary performance with the utmost appreciation. She sat back in her chair and laughed each time another volley of spunk was fired into the air, commenting favorably on his incredible orgasm.

But it was the gorgeous Christina who really drove John crazy. It wasn't anything she had said to him, but rather her casual and coy demeanor coupled with her perfect little spinner body that made his blood boil. And then of course there was Meg. She had seen John shoot off at the hotel and it had impressed her greatly. But this display of seminal acrobatics was even more spectacular, causing her to hurl every sexual innuendo in the book at him during the entire time he was ejaculating. He had never heard, nor did he expect to hear, such vulgarity from any woman, let alone the blonde beauty who presented such an unassuming persona to the world. But her sexual insults only heightened his desire to impress her even more, and he did so for at least one full minute—that was how long his orgasm lasted before he fell down on his knees utterly spent.

"Now that was a hit!" Bea beamed. "No out of town tryouts! Straight to Broadway!"

Everyone agreed.

For the next month John would be trained by Bea and Eden to do some of the most outrageous things—usually before an audience of entire strangers. Sometimes Patricia attended, but mostly she left matters in Bea's capable hands. It was all part of her plan to get him into line for the big event she had been planning: an event in which John would be the featured player, and which would also teach him a valuable lesson.

************

When famous stars threw parties they had to be circumspect in their choice of venue. And Patricia Heaton was no different in this regard, especially since all of her affairs were highly prurient in nature, involving all kinds of kinky sex and male subjugation. With her husband and four sons off visiting relatives in Ireland for the next two weeks, she had plenty of time to make arrangements for the "punishment party"—as she liked to call it—for her wayward employee, John Weston. On Bea's advice she finally agreed that the best place to hold her party would be at the Barrymore house in Beverly Hills, which once belonged to John and Ethel Barrymore but was now an historic landmark rented out only to the rich and famous for their private use.

All during the time of John's month-long training sessions with Bea and Eden, Patricia had put together a list of all those Hollywood actresses who, like her, were professional dominatrices or were aspiring to be one. The list had started with over one hundred potential guests, but it was narrowed down to just under fifty by the time these stars' other commitments had made attendance impossible. After thinking about it for awhile, Patricia decided it might be best to start off with a smaller group, and if this party were a success then she would arrange for a more lavish production in the future. In addition to John, there would be a few other male subs to attend to the needs of her guests in whatever fashion they determined.

The final guest list was drawn up in due time and an impressive list it was. There were twenty women in all and they ran the gamut of age, experience, and level of fame, with some of the lesser known luminaries making their first sojourn into the world BDSM and kinky female domination. As she read off the list of names, Patricia smiled to herself, knowing that John would undergo a level of punishment he could have never imagined. Meg Ryan and Marisa Tomei topped off the list followed by Bea Arthur, Eden Sher, Raquel Welch, Christina Ricci, Julia Roberts, Rene Russo, Diane Lane, Sandra Bullock, Alyssa Milano, Kaley Cuoco, Hayden Panettiere, Kate Beckinsale, Kim Cattrall, Lindsay Lohan, Susan Sarandon, Lucy Lawless, Mira Sorvino, and last but certainly not least, Monica Bellucci.

Patricia chuckled at the thought that the greater portion of humanity was totally incognizant as to the true nature of her celebrity friends; that underneath the vanilla coating of social civility imposed upon them by a hypocritical and graceless culture, there lurked the souls of dominant and powerful females who truly enjoyed using men as their playthings—and she was one of them! If the world only knew, she mused.

A few weeks before the party, Patricia made arrangements to rent the Barrymore house for the weekend. It was a wonderfully preserved remnant of Victorian elegance from a time long past, and as soon as she walked through the front door she knew that it would suit the refined sensibilities of her guests perfectly. Marisa had accompanied her on her visit and the brunette beauty had been equally enthralled with the antiquarian structure. With all the guests now confirmed attendees and John having been taken well in hand by Bea, all Patricia had to do was sit back and relax.

The party started at 10:00 p.m., and most of the guests arrived on time or even earlier. Without exception, every woman had brought with her the infamous black and/or red leather dominatrix uniform, which was the mark of her trade. Once they arrived they changed into these outfits and settled down to drink and make conversation with friends. By 10:30 p.m. everyone had arrived. Some of the women brought their subs along to serve the guests drinks and hors d'oeuvres and to provide other ancillary services as required. There were six men in total, and all of them performed their functions completely naked. John had arrived with Bea and Eden, and as soon as he walked into the house Patricia greeted him and ordered him to remove all his clothing. At first he objected, but when he saw the other six men in a similar state of undress, he shrugged and did as he was told.

"Don't speak unless you're spoken to," Patty warned him. "And don't ask anybody any questions. Come to me or Bea if you have a problem; otherwise keep your mouth shut."

"What do you want me to do?" he asked her as he stripped off his clothing.

"I want you to go and see that tall blonde gentleman standing by the bar and he'll give you instructions. That's all you need to know for now."

As soon as he had removed his clothes Bea took them in her hands and walked off with Eden and Patricia toward the parlor. Already the women were starting to get rowdy and the night hadn't even begun. About ten minutes later John saw Bea re-enter the bar area where he was stationed, wearing her intimidating red leather dominatrix outfit, and it surprised him that she looked quite attractive in it. Eden had also put on a similar-looking uniform, but in her case it was all black and sported a plunging neckline. He had to admit that she looked quite beautiful and seductive.

During the course of the evening he found out that the other six men's names were Stu, the one in charge of the subs, Edward, Jake, Bill, Timmy, and Alan. All the men were invariably tall, muscular, and handsome, and all of them were absolutely devoted to their mistresses. Though John himself was not a submissive man, nor remotely masochistic, he could understand how easy it would be to fall hopelessly in love with these Hollywood goddesses; divine beings that walked the earth for a brief space of time so that mortal man could benefit from their grace and beauty. He had felt as much toward Patricia herself, so he understood on an emotional level how these men could devote themselves body and soul to the object of their affection.

"Here," Stu said to John as he placed a tray of drinks in his hands. "Take this over to mistress Rene. She gets the white wine spritzer and mistress Lucy gets the vodka martini."

The first time John walked into the parlor he was amazed at how large it was. But beyond that, he was even more astounded by the sheer opulence of the Victorian-style furnishings, many of which were priceless antiques. Even the furniture seemed almost too pristine to sit on. However, the caretakers of the house insisted that every chair, sofa, table, and even the carpet be covered with a special type of sheer, non-porous plastic to protect the valuable items from being stained or damaged. It was a wise precaution since many of the women were already on their way to becoming fully inebriated.

By the time midnight arrived, the drinks were no longer being served and the subs were ordered by Patricia to remain standing at one end of the room with John, who wondered what his beautiful boss was up to. He didn't have to wait long to find out.

fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers