Patty's Punishment Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers

"My dear friends," Patricia said, raising her glass to them just as the clock struck midnight. "Welcome to Patty's Punishing Party!"

The women raised their glasses to her in return and cheered wildly.

"Love it! Love it!" Diane Lane shouted over the din. "Who are we punishing today, Patty?"

"That little son of a bitch over there!" Patty replied, pointing directly at John.

The young man was greeted by a chorus of boos and jeers but he remained as stolid as his naked companions.

"Come over here, John," Patty commanded. "Come over here and let everyone see you."

With great hesitation John slowly walked to where Patricia stood and held his head erect, not wanting to show any visible sign of weakness to her or the other lovely sadists.

"He's fucking handsome Patty, I'll give you that," Susan Sarandon said as she stared at him lustfully. "I wonder how he got by me."

"You can blame me, Sue," Bea said. "I did a friend a favor, so he never got on the auction block."

"Pity. I could've used him the other day."

She said this in such a blatantly sexual way that everyone started laughing.

"You mean instead of your dildo?" Bea asked, half in jest.

"Well, he's not for sale—or trade," Patty said, looking straight at Susan. "He's my boy and he's here tonight because he's undergone a period of training under Bea and tonight he is going to face his punishment. Isn't that right, John?"

"Yes, Patty," he replied softly. "I mean, mistress Patricia."

"Much better," Patty said, smiling.

"What did this poor bloke do anyway?" Kate asked.

"Tell them John," Patty ordered. "Tell them everything."

John swallowed hard and tried not to look into the multitude of eyes staring intently at him.

"During Ms. Heaton's book-signing event last month I lost control of myself and masturbated...all over her pictures."

At first the women reacted with stunned silence, which was followed moments later by a giant outburst of collective laughter.

The exuberance of the women's reaction caught John by surprise. He stood there looking like a helpless little lamb caught in a circle of wolves, expecting at any moment to be torn to pieces for his betrayal of his boss's trust. But his fears were allayed by the sheer absurdity of his offense. As the laughter died down he realized that the women were more amused than appalled.

"Are you telling us," Lucy Lawless asked, "that you pulled out your sausage and started wanking in public?"

"Not exactly in public," John replied. "I was alone in the conference room."

"Yeah, but you had the door partially open!" Meg reminded him.

John frowned. "I thought I had locked it."

"Your mind was obviously on other things!" Mira Sorvino said, looking straight at his flaccid cock.

"And we know what that means, don't we girls?" Raquel laughed maliciously.

"Semen on the brain!" Marisa sang loudly. "Once again too much sperm causing a fatal error in judgment!"

"He had to satisfy himself," Bea concluded. "And he chose to do it there at the hotel. A stupid thing to do but then sperm has no sense at all."

This drew a laugh from Kaley Cuoco. "Well what are we going to do with him, Patty? Do you have something special in store for our vicious masturbator?"

"Indeed I do have something special planned," Patricia replied. "But that's coming later. For now let's get these subs in motion. I need to get my motor running!"

John had no idea what she meant by that last remark, but judging from the lewd response she got from the crowd he could only assume that it had some sexual connotation.

"I want you to take this pill," Patty said to him. "It won't harm you. Trust me."

"What is it?"

"It's the reactive agent to the male fertility drug EJAX-472. Have you ever heard of it?"

"Sure I have. Most guys would love to get their hands on it."

"Well, for the past month Bea has been feeding you the precursor to the drug in your food. Once you take the pill your body will begin replicating sperm at or near the 1,000 percent level."

"One thousand percent?" he asked incredulously. "Why are you doing this?"

"Because it is part of your punishment, John. Now do as I say and swallow the pill."

She handed him a glass of water and he obeyed. The pill went down effortlessly.

"In about an hour you're going to be very, very horny," Patty said with a grin. "That's when the fun starts. Now go make yourself useful."

John watched as she disappeared into the crowd, her ass moving in such a way as to make him wish his face had been buried underneath it.

The crowd, many of whom were now drunk and randy, began to use the six naked men in various ways—all of which were meant to satisfy their various sexual appetites, which were many. The perversities John witnessed that evening dispelled forever the image of the naïve ingénue, the noble and stalwart character actress, or even the cute and wholesome superstar who commanded stellar salaries and overwhelming public adoration that were both unquantifiable and, in the final analysis, unjustified in light of their clandestine and sordid natures. These were the faces of women he had seen in film and television for years, and he had come to form certain opinions about each of them—mostly positive—that now had to be completely revised in view of this newfound knowledge. In view of his recent sexual blunder, the depraved acts he was now witnessing made his randy prank look like an innocent foible.

Within the course of the next few hours he and his naked companions were used and abused in sundry ways, such as being forced to lick and suck the women's feet and assholes, spit on, slapped, ridden like horses, whipped with thin leather straps, and in general treated like nothing more than human props for their amusement. In John's case, the final outrage he suffered was for his open mouth to be used as a urinal by a shitfaced Lindsay Lohan, who forced him to swallow a good portion of her steaming piss.

After the women had had their fun in this way, Patty announced that it was time to get down to business.

"My pussy is aching for some serious cock!" she told the crowd. "How about you girls?"

"Well I don't know about anyone else," Rene said, "but I'm fucking horny as hell!"

The women shrieked with laughter.

Rene followed up this statement by taking Bill's huge schlong in her mouth and began sucking on it avidly as the others cheered her on. Soon everyone was engaged in some form of sex or another. John thought he was safe for the moment but he had caught Raquel's eye, and for him that meant no escape.

"Get over here you bastard!" she said to him.

The ageing yet still beautiful screen luminary was on her knees being fucked in the ass by Stu, his prick driving in and out of her rectum with gusto.

"Yes, Ms. Welch?" he asked.

"Get underneath me and suck my clit!" she ordered.

John obediently got on his back and crawled under the woman. She had to raise her body up slightly so that he could get beyond her massive tits, whose nipples he took the opportunity to suck on as he fondled her natural, and still firm, breasts. He positioned his head directly under her hairy bush and ran his tongue up and down her moist slit. The wanton bitch reacted with joy when she felt John's hot breath on her snatch and reached out and grabbed his prick, now half erect, with both hands.

"I want to see another one of those big cum shots you delivered at Bea's," she said to him with short, gasping breaths. "But wait until I get off first."

Dutifully, he obeyed. He soon found her hand skills so wonderfully inventive that it took all his stamina to keep from ejaculating. Moments later she came loud and hard with Stu's stiff prick buried deep within her.

"Get out of me!" she told the sub. "I want to jerk this fucker off now."

With Diane, Meg, and Lucy watching, Raquel sat down on John's chest and jerked him off with both hands.

"Patty told me that you've got that EJAX shit inside you now," Raquel said. "Let's see if she's right."

The more she tugged on his cock the bigger it grew, as did his scrotum. In fact, John cried out in alarm when he saw the tremendous increase in both the length and girth of his penis due to the influence of the drug. His actions alerted many of the other guests, most of who were already engaged in some form of sexual games with the other subs. But when they saw his ten-inch penis suddenly expand another three inches they howled with delight and wonder.

"What's happening to me?" John exclaimed, as Raquel mercilessly masturbated him.

"It's the EJAX drug doing its thing, John," Patty said, appearing suddenly through the leering crowd. "Just relax. It's only temporary."

"I feel as if my balls are going to explode!"

"Oh, they will baby!" Raquel laughed. "They will, my handsome little man!"

Within seconds the entire group of twenty women had surrounded him and Raquel. No one, it seemed, wanted to miss his first experience with the EJAX drug, and certainly not with Raquel at the helm.

"Oh, shit! Fuck!" he screamed suddenly, totally unprepared for the overwhelming feeling of lust that now swept through his lower body.

A huge jet of thick, white cream shot out of his cock and flew high up into the air, splashing into the chandelier fifteen feet about his head. Another slick salvo followed quickly and sailed out over the heads of Bea and Eden to land twenty feet away in a pot of ferns. With each upward pull of her hands Raquel coaxed out yet another monstrous load of boy cream, her face lighting up each time another volley was fired.

"Isn't this just fucking beautiful?" the elder actress laughed as she kept tugging away at John's incredibly long prick.

The room was in an uproar. Jets of cum were being fired off at a prodigious rate in almost every direction. No one was spared the young man's wayward offerings and no one seemed to mind—except John.

"What the fuck is happening to me?" he cried, unable to do anything except watch and marvel at the insane amount of cum he was ejaculating. "When is it going to stop?"

At that point he couldn't say much more because his balls were refueling themselves with yet another major load of cock snot, and there was no place for it to go except up and out. And up and out it came, with such tremendous force that he thought he was going to have a heart attack.

"Fuck!" Hayden Panettiere exclaimed as Raquel's constantly pumping fist provoked a seemingly unending series of multiple climaxes that spurted with joyous abandon high up into the air for everyone to see.

Even throughout his prolonged and immensely powerful orgasm, John was aware of the beautiful yet maleficent faces of the women staring at him, looking down upon him like some kind of sexual freak; a deviant who was only there for their amusement and nothing more. As he continued to climax the women berated him, and a few even kicked him in his pulsating, sperm-laden scrotum, belittling him and calling him all sorts of terrible names.

"You perverted little worm!" he heard Monica Bellucci say as she stuck her bare foot into his gasping mouth.

"Wanker!" Sandra Bullock added, giving a vicious slap to his ejaculating prick.

And then there was the oversexed and lovely Kim Cattrall who actually got down on her knees to take a bite of his testicles, causing him great pain. Lindsay Lohan repeated Kim's action, laughing at the way John's cock twitched under her controlling, mischievous tongue. As if this wasn't enough, Alyssa Milano, who stood a few feet from John's head, took it upon herself to lower her ass onto his face, ordering him to eat her out.

"Shove your fucking tongue all the way up inside me you fuck!" she cried.

Christina Ricci, Rene Russo, and Julia Roberts offered her words of encouragement as she was soon brought to a massive orgasm by John's arduous tongue lashing. He had always thought Alyssa was beautiful, and even during his orgasm he found delight in savoring her creamy pussy juices. After her orgasm she kissed John on the mouth and viciously bit his lip.

"I could suck you dry!" the beautiful brunette said with a sneer.

Finally, after almost five minutes of continuous ejaculation, John's prick gave up the ghost and Raquel climbed off his chest. The room was a mess.

"I want you subs—yes even you Stu"—Patty said, "to clean up this shit and start servicing your mistresses. Let's go!"

John scrambled to his feet but not without some difficulty. He was breathing hard and covered in sweat.

"Go in the bathroom and get washed up," Patty advised him. "I want you ready to go in ten minutes."

He made a move to protest but she pointed her finger in his face menacingly.

"Go!" she said again.

By the time John returned to the parlor the heady aroma of sex had filled the room. People were sucking and fucking each other with complete abandon and he had a hard time distinguishing exactly what was being done to whom by whom. Alyssa and Christina were at each other's cunts sucking and licking as if their lives depended on it. He found Raquel being fucked up the ass yet again by Stu, but this time she was giving an intense blowjob to Allan, her mouth absorbing his nine-inch appendage until her nose touched the base of his shaft, rising up again seconds later to make yet another journey down the enormous pole.

Rene was sucking on Kate's huge tits and both were fingering each other's cunts while Eden was being eaten out by Timmy, who seemed to savor every drop of her sweet nectar. In one corner of the room he saw Patty gently lowering herself down onto Edward's immense shaft, which was soon engulfed in her hairy snatch. Mira and Lucy were kissing passionately on the sofa not far from where he was standing, while Sandra and Kaley were being fucked by Jake and Bill, respectively. Everyone else, including Bea, sat and watched while not otherwise engaged, smiling contentedly as the moans of lust filled the air.

"So why aren't you getting a piece of the action?" John asked Bea as he sat down beside her.

She laughed as she took a sip of wine from her glass. "I'm an old-fashioned girl, John. And I do have a husband you know."

"That doesn't seem to bother anybody—certainly not Patricia."

"To each his own. I prefer to remain loyal to Gene." She looked down at his swollen testicles. "How are you doing down there?"

"It's a weird feeling, hard to describe. I guess it's kind of like having pairs of woman's hands tickling you all over, you know. The desire to ejaculate is really hard to control."

"I know," she agreed. "You're not the first guy to describe it that way. EJAX-472 is a very powerful drug."

"So how long is it going to last?"

"The drug or the party?"

"The drug."

"EJAX is usually rendered inert in the bloodstream within several days. But there have been exceptions."

"Exceptions?"

"Nothing to worry about, John," she said reassuringly. "Within a week at most you'll be entirely free of it."

"This drug really saps your energy. I feel like a washed up old man."

"Oh, don't worry," Bea chuckled. "You'll get your energy back soon enough, trust me. They ain't through with you yet?"

"They're not?" he said warily. "Well how much more can I be punished?"

"You'll just have to wait and see. If it's any comfort to you, the physical abuse is over. Patty and the girls got their anger out now, so they're all settling down to have some good old-fashioned fucking. From here on in it's going to be fun. You'll see."

"Then all this abuse I've been suffering...they don't hate me?"

"Of course not. It's all part of the game, John. Part of the game."

She laughed a wicked little laugh that was difficult to interpret. Even so, she was still a remarkable person, John thought. Yes, she could be grumpy at times, even devastatingly sarcastic, but she never lost her sense of humor or her integrity. She had always played fair, even when she was forced to assume the role of disciplinarian.

Soon people were staring to climax one after the other, and John didn't know where to look first. It was Bea who directed his attention to the corner of the room where Patty was now furiously masturbating Edward's huge meat stick.

"Looks like she's got a handle on things, I'd say," Bea quipped.

John eyes widened when he saw the crazed expression on Patty's face. She seemed to be possessed by some inner demon as she stroked the man's huge cock.

"Hey everybody!" the sexy redhead cried. "Watch me make Edmund shoot his cream!"

No sooner had she spoken than Edward reared his head back and howled as her little hands forced his cock to explode with a giant wad of spunk that spurted halfway across the room. She laughed as she jerked him off, watching with infinite delight as the young man came over and over again to the hearty approval of the other women looking on. Rope after rope shot out of the man's dick head, saturating everything in its way with his creamy ablution.

And just as his orgasm was subsiding, Stu pulled out of Raquel's rectum and shot his hot seed all over her sumptuous ass. Alan, meanwhile, could take no more of Raquel's intense blowjob and pulled out of her mouth to lacquer her face with his substantial load of hot sauce.

Then it was Jake and Bill's turn. Sandra and Kaley had forced both men onto the floor and were masturbating their hard cocks with reckless abandon. In almost perfect synchronicity, both pricks jettisoned their payloads within seconds of each other—a volcanic explosion of white steamy sperm that shot up several feet into the air. The suddenness of it made both Sandra and Kaley roar with laughter as their hands continued to manipulate their respective cocks, determined to milk each one completely dry.

Eden, who was finally brought to a shrieking orgasm by Timmy's hot tongue, which itself was buried halfway up her cunt, rolled onto the floor like a rag doll, completely wasted. Meg and Marisa, seeing that Timmy's cock was still rock hard, gave him a double blowjob, attacking his swollen shaft with a ravenous appetite, using both their tongues to bring him to a mind-blowing orgasm. Rich cream exploded from the man's cockhead, splashing into both women's open mouths. There was so much of it that it dripped down onto their tits, coating them with his slick residue. Both women shared the cum load, spitting it back and forth into each other's mouths several times before finally swallowing the entire sticky mass down their throats.

Eventually, everyone got to get off in one way or another. Even Bea, who refused to engage in sex with anyone, felt obliged to finger her clit as John looked on, giving in at last to the overpowering sensation of lust that was fueled by all the fucking and sucking going on around her.

For a short while afterward the revelers fell quiet. Here and there someone would moan or make some vague remark, but there was no hint as to what was going to happen next. In fact, when Patty suggested everyone relax and have a drink, he thought he was home free. How wrong he was! As Bea had promised, they weren't done with him quite yet.

As soon as the women had sufficient time to refresh themselves, Patty had the subs move the sofas and chairs in a semicircle formation around John. Patty then ordered him to sit on a chair at the open end of the semicircle so that the women could have an unimpeded view of the proceedings. The subs were then dismissed for the evening and the women now sat around him waiting for Patricia to bring the night's entertainment to its logical conclusion, which meant both the beginning and end of John's punishment.

"Ladies," Patty began as she stood behind John with her hands on his shoulders, "we are going to have ourselves a good old-fashioned suck-off!"

The crowd cheered wildly.

"Oh goody! I love watching guys suck their own dicks!" Susan exclaimed.

fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers