Patty's Punishment Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
574 Followers

"And our boy John here is going to be made to drink his own sperm!"

Again the crowd cheered.

John was dismayed when he heard this news and turned to look up at Patty's exuberant face.

"Do I have to do this?" he asked, not feeling in the least bit inclined to obey.

"Yes, John," she replied, patting him gently on the head. "You have to do this. Now start stroking that cock of yours and get it all nice and big for us."

The thought of him drinking his own semen made him wince. Yet there was something about it that turned him on too. The fact that so many strange women were going to watch him do it was certainly a factor. But more than that, it was their reaction to his masturbation in general—being such a uniquely private affair so blatantly exposed—that compelled him to perform the deed. The taunts, the laughter, even the reprimands and insults, all served to increase his already enhanced libido to the point where he could no longer deny the demands made upon him by his EJAX-saturated body. As he stroked his cock he watched it once again grow to its former absurd proportions: a thirteen-inch monster of tubular flesh supported by two gargantuan balls that were now primed to provide him with all the sperm he would need.

"Meg...Marisa..." Patty said. "I want you to go into the kitchen and get me some big salad bowls. We're going to need them."

Both women did as requested as John continued to jerk himself off.

He couldn't believe what he was being forced to do—and in front of these gorgeous Hollywood stars no less. It was a surreal experience for a boy who was basically demure and self-effacing in character. But here he was just the same, performing this salacious act in front of their laughing and jeering faces. If he had any fears about not being able to achieve an erection and orgasm under such stressful circumstances, those fears were put to rest when his cock started oozing substantial amounts of pre-cum. The EJAX drug would not let him rest—not for a moment.

"He looks good and ready," Hayden said to Patty. "Let's see him suck himself off."

"A great idea!" Mira said. "Come on John. Take that fucking big cock in your mouth and show us what you can do."

"Do as she says, John," Patty instructed him.

Hesitantly, he lowered his head down onto his cock and took the tip into his mouth. This simple action drove the women wild.

"Yes, that's it!" Raquel cried. "More! More! Go down on it baby!"

With every up and down motion of his head, he absorbed more of his penis into his mouth, making everyone respond with shouts of joy.

"Lovely! Just lovely!" Kate exclaimed. "Suck that fucking thing!"

"Just look at the size of it!" Rene laughed. "And those nuts!"

To aid him in his self-fellatio, Patty got down on her knees beside him and wrapped both of her hands around his shaft. She kept one hand firmly attached to the base of his cock while with the other she savagely pulled on him as he got closer to orgasm.

"Now I want you to swallow as much as you can," Patty instructed him. "No flinching!"

John shook his head to indicate that he understood. By now his balls were on fire, and having Patty masturbate him was something he had not expected, but was heartily grateful for. She gingerly kept to one side as she jerked him off so that everyone could see his wonderfully bloated cock and balls. She seemed anxious to get him to climax.

"He'll never swallow it all, Patty," Bea remarked. "You know how much sperm the EJAX drug produces."

"I know, Bea. I know," Patty replied without looking at her. "What he doesn't swallow we'll catch in the bowl. By the way, where the fuck is Meg and Marisa?"

"Right here, Patty!" Marisa shouted from across the room as she and Meg came running toward her with salad bowls in their hands. "We're coming!"

"Get the hell over here with those bowls. He's almost ready to explode!"

The two women quickly knelt down at John's feet with their bowls at the ready as he was gripped with a powerful orgasm. Seconds later, the muscles in his throat began to contract, and everyone knew he was ejaculating.

"Yeah, that's it, John!" Patty laughed. "Drink it all down you fucking pervert!"

The women laughed right along with her as John had to fight to keep himself from choking on his thick fluid.

"I love this!" Raquel exclaimed, grinning from ear to ear. "It's so fucking dirty!"

Patty stroked John's huge tool without skipping a beat, forcing more and more sperm into his throat. He responded by gulping as much of the stuff as he could, but he was losing the battle. Rivulets of semen now escaped from his mouth, and when he could swallow no more, he lifted his head off his cock and watched with abject humiliation as his prick continued to fire off rope after rope of spunk directly into his face. It was too much for Patty. She let go of his prick and sat on the floor convulsed with laughter, watching in fascination as his now abandoned cock bobbed back and forth of its own accord, sending arcs of sticky paste in every direction.

"The bowl! The bowl!" Patty screamed to her friends.

John was finally obliged to dodge the creamy fusillade of sperm that assaulted his face as Meg and Marisa brought the salad bowls to bear. Grabbing his cock with one hand, Meg directed the oncoming volleys of cock snot directly into the bowl Marisa was holding. Spurt after spurt of his jot jizm splashed into the container as the crowd reacted with sheer joy.

"It's a fucking volcano!" Kim screeched.

And it was. His EJAX-induced orgasm was providing him with all the sperm that he could ever hope to produce, and it was a prodigious amount. As one salad bowl began to fill up, another one was placed in front of his convulsing prick, catching yet another series of huge loads. The multiple climaxes he was now experiencing almost made him pass out from sheer pleasure. With one bowl full and the other now almost halfway there, his orgasm suddenly stopped.

"Fucking great!" Meg exclaimed. "Look at all this cum girls!"

She jiggled the bowl a little causing the semen inside to swish back and forth and then handed it to Patty.

"Drink it down, Johnny boy!" Patty said as she took the bowl from Meg's hands and lifted it to his mouth.

"Please, no!" he wailed.

"Drink it down you little shit!"

He opened his mouth and drank.

As he gulped down the viscous fluid the women cheered and applauded. It took several tries for him to ingest every drop of his murky juices but Patty made sure he did. And the women loved every moment of it.

"Every fucking drop!" Patty laughed as she poured the next bowl down his throat.

John felt like puking as he drank down the second portion but somehow he managed to keep it down. When he had finished licking the sides of each bowl to remove any traces of sperm left behind, Patty shoved her hot and hairy cunt right in his face and had him lick her overheated clit in front of everyone. Within a minute her cunt exploded, and he added her own special savory sauces to co-mingle with his own in the pit of his stomach. His punishment was now officially over.

"Jesus Christ!" Bea said to Patricia. "That was the most intense fucking thing you've ever done! I loved every minute of it!"

"I'll bet you did," Patty replied. "You're really quite a voyeur you know."

"It's how I get off, darling." As she said this she removed her panties and waved them in front of Patty's face. They were completely saturated with her own cunt juices.

"Well, John. It's over," Patty said. "You can get dressed and go home now."

"Can I ask you something?" he said, still fighting to catch his breath.

"Sure."

"You had sex with that guy and you're married."

"That's right I did."

"Well, would you consider having sex with me too?"

"No," she replied flatly.

"Why not?"

"Because Edward is my lover. You see, John. My husband has a mistress. In fact, he's going to see her when he's in Ireland. This is my way of sticking it to him. I know it doesn't make it right, but that's how I feel about it."

John looked dejected.

"You'd better get any idea of fucking me out of your head right now young man," she said, noticing his sad expression. "It's never going to happen."

"A guy can hope."

"Hope is all you've got."

"Do I still have a job?"

"Of course you do. I never really wanted to fire you. You see, you have to understand, as most men do at one time or another, that you can't fuck with people and then expect to walk away without being punished. So it is with David, so it is with you, or anyone else for that matter. I believe in tit for tat."

"So you and the other women don't really think I'm a piece of shit?"

"Certainly not! I know you're not a true submissive. And I know you're not masochistic like those other guys here tonight. But that's not the point. You did a stupid thing and your actions could have ruined my career, not to mention my personal life. That's why you're here tonight. It's called retribution. I just want you to understand that. I also want you to understand that neither I nor anyone else harbors any malice toward you. You have paid the price for your transgressions in full. Now go home and I'll see you at work on Monday."

After he and the other women got dressed, John was further rewarded with kisses and hugs from all the stars. Many of them voiced Patricia's own sentiments that he was not being judged as a bad guy but rather as a good guy who had messed up. And to both his surprise and delight, Eden showed her good faith by slipping him her tongue when they kissed, and even invited him out on a date.

Now that his punishment was over he was free to resume his old life once again, and the stars would now consider him a friend. He came to realize that to these heavenly bodies who occupied the celestial firmament of which only the gods themselves had a right to inhabit, this was merely a show—a theatrical contrivance that had been devised to teach him, a mere mortal, one simple lesson: don't fuck with Patricia Heaton.

THE END

fmcchris
fmcchris
574 Followers