Paul, Mabel, Jerry and Dana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breathing heavily I snorted; "Now I would have enjoyed that. It's to bad that asshole tried to set us up like that if he had just stayed out of it we would have spent more money there anyway. Watching you with that girl Ellen was exciting," the phone rang.

Struggling to get up I grabbed it, "Hello?" no one knew we were here except my partner Paul.

It was the front desk calling, "Good evening sir. A young lady was inquiring if you and your wife were staying here. I told them I would check and went back in my office. Occasionally we get these women from the men's club and after their, uh, meeting one or two gentlemen from, I'm assuming the club go to the guests room. Usually after they leave a doctor has to be called, sometimes not, but our guest almost always loses something from the meeting. I don't want to get involved with your private affairs, but I would be remiss if a warning wasn't forthcoming. We like repeat customers and this type of thing is bad for business."

Pausing I gathered my thoughts, "Is she still there?" I asked pulling my wallet out of my pants.

I could hear him move around the office, "Yes and three rather large men are with her also."

Thinking for a minute I said, "Tell them we haven't come back yet but you expect us at any time."

"Very well sir," he hung up.

Taking my cell phone into the living room Mabel followed close behind me, "What's going on Paul? Is everything ok?"

I told her what the manager said, "Now I'm going to call in a small favor. Remember that FBI guy me and Jerry worked with last year? Anyway he said if we ever had any trouble we should call him. So I'm calling," grinning I dialed him and explained the situation, not all the details of course, just the encounter and the handshake. It seems this club has been under investigation for several things he wouldn't get into over the phone.

He laughed and said, "Man if we could get his guys on threats and if you would be willing to make a statement to a judge. Even if only one of them rolled over on him he would end up in jail. Give me a couple of minutes and wait for a phone call from one of my agents, I'll set it up and call you back."

I told him I wasn't going anywhere, closed the phone and sat down.

Mabel sat next to me on the arm of the chair, "Well, what did he say?" running her fingers through my hair.

I knew this type of stuff made her horny as hell, "He's calling another agent who will call us back to set up a quick sting," I explained to her the details of what the manager said while running my fingers up and down her thigh. Both of us were getting horny again when the cell phone chirped.

It was my friend; he said another agent would be in touch as soon as he got his people together and would I explain to the judge on the line with us what had happened. They explained my rights and took my statement explaining a hard copy would be with the agent when we met. After hanging up Mabel and I decided we should at least get a quick shower before the action started.

Just finishing up I was watching Mabel dry her hair and my thoughts were not on the FBI but her spread eagle on the bed in the other room. I was entertaining the thought of a quickie when the cell chirped again, thinking to myself, 'shit'.

It was the other agent and he had his guys set up outside the rear exit and in a vehicle out front. We made a plan for Mabel and I to come down the stairs and let them in then go around the front and enter the lobby. It sounded good to me so throwing on some clothes we went out to our new adventure.

Entering the lobby the first person we saw was Ellen dressed in a very revealing outfit and standing next to some very large men. She seemed scared because she would only look at the floor and bite on her fingers.

Taking it in Mabel nudged me in the side with her elbow, "Well, well look who's here!" she whispered.

Squeezing her hand I smiled and said, "Yeah, looks good too!" this got another elbow in my ribs.

The guys moved away from Ellen like they weren't with her leaving her to see us on her own. They were about inconspicuous as a turd in a punch bowl, one o'clock in the morning and here are three gorillas trying to look like business men. Walking up to Ellen I grabbed her hand and hugged her, "Ellen, It's good to see you again! Have you changed your mind on joining us?" while I hugged her I whispered in her ear, "I know why they are here and the FBI is coming. Don't be afraid, ok?" I could feel her trembling against me and I barely heard her say ok.

Playing it up Mabel leaned in and kissed her cheek, "You must come to our room and have a drink with us at the very least, please?"

Taking the hint she said, "That sounds great, I'd love too."

With our arms around her we headed towards the elevator and almost made it when one of the goons grabbed Mabel's arm and another mine and said, "Yeah, let's all go to your room for a drink!"

Looking over Ellen's head at Mabel I nodded then spun around and cold cocked him sending him down on one knee.

Mabel had jammed her high heel into the other guys arch making him scream out in pain and dance around holding his foot.

Ellen screamed and curled up against the wall crying while watching us with her eyes wide.

The front doors open and the third guy got zapped with a taser because he had pulled a gun we didn't see. The FBI guy who called me came over to ask if we were ok and thanked us for our little charade. Looking down at Ellen he asked if she knew them, looking at me I nodded and she said she did. He helped her up and asked her to accompany him to his car. Thanking us again he passed me the letter from the judge and asked me to read and sign before he left. I was only too pleased to comply.

After it was all said and done they got the club owner on racketeering and prostitution. It seems several of the girls were here illegally from Russia, in exchange for their papers they had to be hookers for him. Poor little Ellen was only fifteen and had to be sent home. Mabel and I were more upset about that than anything else.

Coming home we spent that Sunday getting together with Jerry and Dana watching a ball game and telling them about our adventure. We all felt bad for Ellen and all agreed she was at least safe now.

Dana asked Mabel a lot of questions about how this girl looked, what she was wearing, and what her figure looked like etc. Jerry and I occasionally glanced at one another and smiled. The girls were getting a little tipsy and as they did the joking got more and more of a sexual theme to it. Jerry got my attention and said, "Paul show me how you make those drinks again, would you?"

I got the hint and said; 'Sure,' we headed into the kitchen away from the ladies ears.

Jerry grabbed my arm and leaned in to whisper, "I got an idea. How about putting on the movie of them while we all play cards?"

I must have been just drunk enough, I jumped at it, "Yeah good idea but let me set it up first. I'll put in another porn movie then the video of them, ok?"

We got another drink for everyone and went back in the family room. Entering the room we caught Mabel and Dana whispering to each other and the embrace looked like it wasn't all they were doing.

Mabel patted Dana's hand looked at us and said, "Hey here's our drinks! God a girl could get parched around here." The two of them giggled.

Handing them their drinks we sat down to play cards. It was my deal so I said, "Let's change games. High card gets to ask anything of the person to their left, ok?" Jerry said it sounds like fun.

Dana was the drunkest, "Yeah that sounds like a hoot!"

Mabel wasn't far behind her, "Ok I'm in, let's see what you got baby!"

I dealt everyone a card and Mabel was on my left so she went first. Turning her card over it was a six. Jerry came next and his card was a six also. Dana went next and her card was a nine. That left me and I turned over a jack.

"Ha, seems like I get to ask first. Let's see Mabel, uh, hmm, have you ever been in a sexual relationship with a woman?" I watched her over my glass as I took a sip.

She started to giggle put her chin in her hand and looked me in the eye, "Yup, sure have!"

Jerry said, "No way, you?"

She nodded giggled some more and grabbed the cards, "My deal," passing out the cards Jerry went first.

Turning over his card it was a queen, "That's better!" rubbing his hands together he grinned at Dana.

She got a seven, "Shit, I never get any good cards!"

I got a deuce and Mabel got a ten.

Jerry laughed leaned towards his wife and asked, "Ok sweet cheeks same question to you that Paul asked. Ever had sex with a woman?"

Grinning she giggled and said, "Yeah and I want to do it again. Want to watch baby?" she and Mabel broke up.

Jerry and I laughed with them then Jerry gave me the high sign. Jumping up like I was drunker than I really was I yelled, "Let's watch a dirty movie!" they all cheered, so taking my cue I grabbed one of our porn DVD's and put it in. Because we had two love seat couches in the family room we could sit with our wives

This one was about a wife getting caught by her husband fucking the pool guy. It started out like they all do with the woman and the pool guy having hard core sex in several positions with him shooting off on her tits. The pool guy kisses her goodbye and leaves; she lies back on the bed with a satisfied look on her face rubbing his cum on her breasts and nipples.

In the next moment her husband comes out of the closet to confront her cheating on him; they argue and she breaks down in tears telling him she will do anything for him. Well we all know what happens next; he drops his pants on the floor strips his shirt off and stroking his cock tells his wife to crawl over on her knees and suck his cock. She tells him, 'yes dear,' and slowly crawls over staring at his now hard cock, licking her lips she proceeds to give probably one of the best blow jobs I've seen in a movie yet.

Meanwhile I look over and everyone is quiet except Dana; she and Jerry were in a lip lock and she is moaning into his mouth. He has his hand inside her shirt while she rubs his cock through his pants. Both of them are breathing hard and oblivious to Mabel and me in the room.

Mabel tears her eyes off the blow job action when she hears Dana moaning. Raising her eyebrows she looks back at me and grins. Leaning towards me she starts to rub my cock through my pants, "Watching them is getting you hot isn't it baby? Want me to suck you off while you watch?" unzipping my pants she pulls me out then slips down between my legs swallowing my cock whole.

When I moaned and dropped my head back I saw Jerry kissing Dana's neck and she was watching us. Looking me in the eye she unzipped Jerry's pants and pulled his cock out jerking him off while she looked at Mabel sucking me.

Mabel was really getting into it now and I knew how much she liked a load of cum in her mouth. Stopping her I stood up over her and dropped my pants. Stepping to the DVD player I put in the movie of her and Dana then pulling my shirt off I helped her up and out of her clothes.

Mabel glanced over at our friends, Dana had Jerry's cock in her mouth but the two of them were watching us. Mabel leaned back on the couch and dropped her head over the arm rest so she could deep throat me. As her head came down I fed my cock down her throat stroking it in until my balls hit her forehead.

Jerry pulled Dana off his cock stripped out of his clothes and pulled her up. Turning her so she could watch he slowly unbuttoned her top letting it fall to the floor then he unsnapped her bra letting it go also. She started to pull on her nipples and squeeze her breasts never letting her eyes leave us. Jerry grinned at me and pulled her shorts down including her panties, Dana had the smoothest pussy I had ever seen, the lips were swollen and wet.

Dana stared at Mabel who was fingering her cunt while sucking my cock, licking her lips she dropped her hand down to her own slit and rubbed her clit.

I nodded to Jerry; he gently pushed Dana over to our couch and bent her down between Mabel's legs only about a foot away from where her fingers were fucking her wet pussy. When she bent over Dana slid closer on her own within tongue range of my wife's cunt.

Dana had her ass in the air and said, "Fuck me Jerry, fuck me hard honey!"

As his cock slid in she leaned forward and started to lick and suck Mabel's pussy. Every time Jerry pushed forward Dana stuck her tongue in Mabel's slick wet slit.

Watching Dana bury her face in Mabel's cunt sent me over the edge. Speeding up my pace I quickly face fucked my wife until I could feel my balls tighten in anticipation of shooting my load. Mabel must have felt it to, she reached up and pulled me closer into her mouth as I shot my cum down her throat. The first long rope of sperm filled her mouth, pulling out I jerked the others onto her face then let her lick me clean. Using her fingers she scooped as much as possible from her chin and spread it on her pussy for Dana to eat off.

Dana felt Mabel rubbing something on her pussy lips and her nose, opening her eyes she saw some cum on her fingers and started to lick it off, sucking the wet slick nodules in her mouth.

Jerry had watched me cum on Mabel and his wife eat some of my sperm from her fingers. Slamming his cock in her cunt he said, "Oh fuck! I'm going to cum baby!" He was hoping she would turn around and swallow his load but if not her cunt was getting filled in just a second.

Dana pulled her face from Mabel's cunt turned to Jerry and said, "Hose me baby! Cover me in cum!" she dropped down on her knees and sucked him in her mouth just as he let loose his seed. It looked like he had saved up because some of his sperm dripped out of Dana's mouth and fell on her tits. She tried to swallow as much as she could but he was having a mega-orgasm. His cum dripped from her chin and ran between her breasts.

Jerry had his cock in his hand milking the last drops into his wife mouth, "That's it baby eat my load. Yeah suck it out honey."

Dana smiled as he finished then licked her lips, "Thank you baby, that was wonderful!"

We all settled down trying to catch our breath, I came around and high fived Jerry and both of us laughed. The girls were sitting next to each other, looked at us and Dana snorted then looked at Mabel, "Why do I think we were set up?"

Mabel glanced at her grinned and pointed at the TV screen, "Yeah I think we were, look."

Dana furrowed her brow and watched the screen for several moments then she smiled, "Hey I remember that day! We were in the back yard, both of us heard something but really didn't care at that point what it was," looking at me she reached up and pinched the head of my dick with a laugh she said, "Paul you perverted bastard! I bet you jerked off while you watched us, didn't you?"

Jerry laughed at her and the expression on my face.

I said, "You bet I watched and I don't know a red blooded man alive who wouldn't watch two beautiful women making love to each other. By the way Mabel you have a very talented tongue," bending down I kissed her deeply.

Laughing at me she turned to Dana and said, "We were trying to have a threesome with another woman, but it never worked out. I think this is much better, not only do we both get to experience other lovers but it's with people we already know and love. Let's do it right, Paul lets go to our room and get to know each other better, ok?"

I nodded and as she took our friends hands they all headed to our room. I grabbed the DVD out of the player because I wanted to film all of us and add it to the film of the girls.

By the time I had the camera set up and the recorder on Mabel, lying on her back in the middle of the bed, was sucking Jerry's cock while Dana had her face buried in her cunt and three fingers fucking her soaked pussy.

Not missing a beat Dana pulled her face from Mabel's pussy smiled, her lips and chin covered with her juices and said, "Paul fuck my ass baby, I love to be corn holed honey!"

Looking at jerry he said, "She isn't kidding buddy, wait until you feel it she can do amazing things with her muscles back there and when you fill her with cum hang on!"

Dana pulled her cheeks apart with one hand waiting for me. Kneeling on the bed I took my cock and slid it between her pussy lips to get some lubrication. As she arched her back she allowed my cock to slide a little further in her cunt.

Reaching back between her legs Dana caressed her clit and ran her fingers along the length of my shaft. When I was all the way in she grabbed my balls squeezing and rolling them together. While she played with my sack I humped into her making Dana moan as I hit her cervix.

"Oh God Paul, that feels so good!" she pushed back against me.

Thinking to myself, 'Well here goes!' pulling all the way out I could see her asshole was already open a little. Placing the head against her opening to give her a chance to get relaxed only made her want it more. When I came in contact with her she pushed back enough to let my hard cock slide almost halfway in with very little resistance.

Dana was gasping and moaning, "Yes fuck me, fuck my ass baby. Hump my shit hole with that big cock. Uhmmm, yes, yes!"

I loved to watch my cock slide in a pussy but when the hole grabs you like a soft glove milking the length of you, well shit what's not to like? I pulled almost completely out leaving just the head in then slammed in her rectum until my balls hit her vaginal lips. She came alive then; Dana had the most wonderful way of gripping my throbbing cock as I started to slowly fuck her ass.

Jerry was massaging Mabel's breasts and pinching her nipples while she tried to vacuum his balls dry. Occasionally she would drop down to suck his nut sack and stroke him with her hand. Having been on the receiving end of that treatment I figured he wasn't going to last long but Mabel had other ideas.

She got out from under him and slid back on the bed, turning around she slid under Dana so she could lick her pussy. As she was almost there she said to Jerry, "Fuck me baby, fuck my pussy hard!" When her tongue came in contact with Dana's clit she rested her face next to Mabel's pussy where she could watch her husband fill her best friends' box and flick her tongue on Mabel's clit.

Jerry and I grinned at each other and nodded. He quickened his pumping into Mabel's open gash and I did the same to Dana's rectal cavity.

In just a few minutes I heard Mabel squeal which was her sign for a huge orgasm. She still tried to lick Dana's pussy but kept losing concentration. From under Dana's belly she moaned and said, "Faster baby, I'm going to cum! Faster Jerry, faster, fuck me, fuck me, fuccccccckkk mmmmmmmeeeeeee!" she wrapped her legs around his ass pulling him closer.

Jerry felt like his balls were hard as rocks and his cock throbbed with his orgasm. "Her it comes Mabel. Here it comes! Unnnnnnggggg!" he slammed his pecker as deep as he could filling my wife's pussy with his sperm until it ran out around his cock.

Dana came just before me and didn't say a word just grunted and hissed between her teeth. Arching her back again I shoved my cock deep into her bowels at every stroke.

"Fuck my ass, faster Paul, faster!" Dana loudly whispered into my wife's cunt. Jerry could feel her tongue on his shaft trying to get his seed running out of Mabel's hole. Pulling his cum soaked dick out he pushed it into her face where she sucked and licked him.

Seeing her cleaning his juice coated dick sent me over and I dumped my load into Dana's canal, coating her with my sperm. I could feel her muscles milking every drop of my spunk from me as I slowly shrunk in her ass.

Jerry had lay back against the headboard, I tried to stand up but had to sit on the bed because my legs didn't work so good, Mabel stayed where she was and Dana rolled over on her side with her knees open letting my cum run out of her ass.