All Comments on 'Paula Seduces Her Hot Friend'

by pjlush

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just another pre-cuckold story

nothing new nothing exciting

IwannadoitnowIwannadoitnowover 9 years ago
Very sexy! Gave it a five.

I loved the story, and seduction is my favorite.

The characters were very believable.

One thing though, is calling each other "babe" became pretty tiresome after a very short while. I'd moderate or even better, eliminate that.

I would have enjoyed a short vignette about Robert as he re-entered the party, explained to his wife where he'd been and why he looked so wild.

The story might have lent itself to at least one of the guys cumming in her cunt, and maybe even John eating a creampie, either Robert's or his own.

The characters and situation lend itself to a series of stories of seduction.

Maybe next, as they leave the room, Paula could now challenge John to seduce Robert's wife, fuck her, and bring Paula her panties!

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
All with...

All with respect and that's how it must be done...

sandymonroesandymonroeover 9 years ago

Nice playing around! Hot details! Keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One sick story

You got your time frame mixed up . Married 6 years and she told Robert he was her second cock in 9 years. So much for a garbage story. Now they are going to be swingers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
cucks and sluts.

Wow how original.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderfully sexy story ...the talking is such a turn on!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpjlush@pjlush
30 Followers
Kinky imagination and keen on improving my writing. Love descriptive stories - usually around wife sharing and group activities, up for most things :) Been away for years, and now just returning, updated profile with Mrs.