Paula Seduces Her Hot Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pjlush
pjlush
30 Followers

Robert fell back onto the bed and for a couple of minutes, Paula held his cock, licking up his cum as it softened in her hand.

The orgasm had shocked Robert, listening to Paula talking to him, listening to her words and hearing how dirty she was becoming had been too much, too exciting. His heart was still beating fast and she Paula got up and sipped on her wine she looked amazing. Robert got up and re-buttoned his trousers.

"What should we do?" he asked sheepishly.

Paula smiled, "go back to the party and get a drink, I'll be there in a bit once I clean up. "

Robert nervously left the room, and Paula walked over to the bed and lay down, putting her head on a pillow. She picked up her phone and texted:

"All done, can't wait for you to see me and let me tell you about it. Thank you so much for letting me have fun, love you!"

Back in the kitchen John felt the phone vibrate and before looking at it he looked across the room to see Robert arrive, looking a little flush. John smiled to himself, that lucky guy probably just had the best fuck he's had in a long time he thought.

John looked at his phone and the smile became broader, as he replied.

"Don't move, there in a few, did you succeed?"

He waited for a moment, not wanting to rush to the room. Paula texted back.

"Oh yes I did, you wait till you see me. Robert wasn't able to resist!"

John smiled again, while he was waiting he could feel the excitement building up as he sipped his wine. There was something so incredibly sexual about knowing that his wife was in the room, freshly fucked and no doubt looking like it. He could not wait to hear about it.

Paula didn't move a muscle, she lay on the bed, the smell of sex, of Robert in the air. She didn't wipe up the cum, and it was still warm on her body when the door opened and John walked it. He closed the door and locked it and then walked over to the bed, his eyes moved slowly over her whole body as he did.

John was taken aback when as he turned from locking the door. Paula was laying on the bed, her legs apart but covered by the long dress. The halter top had been pulled down around her waist and as he got closer he could see the glistening trail of cum from her chin over her pert tits, the nipples still hard as she watched him approach.

John sat on the bed next to her and run his fingers through her hair.

"You look beautiful," he said, the excitement still bubbling in his stomach and the causing sensations to run through his cock.

"Oh babe, I totally seduced him, " Paula said smiling, "it was so exciting, thank you".

"Please what can I do for you?" she asked.

"I told you, " John smiled, "I want to hear about it, it is exciting for me, and you look so hot, like such a slut here in our bed." John paused.

"I didn't mean to say that, " he quickly followed up, "don't mean it in a bad way."

Paula giggled, "oh babe, I am a total slut today," she laughed. "And I'll do anything you want, and I would love to tell you how much of a slut I was to get Robert."

Paula sat up a little more, "first though I want to be holding your cock while we talk."

John grinned, he unbuttoned his trousers and pulled his hard cock out, Paula smiled as she saw it and took it in her hand gently stroking it.

"Right then," she started. "When I first got him up here I thought I could use my tits to win him over, but then I saw him glimpse my ass and I knew that would be the winner."

John took a deep breath, his wife's hand was expert in stroking his cock and he was sitting next to her listening in awe.

"It didn't take a lot to get him to take a peek at my panties," she continued.

"Oh he wanted a look did he?" John interrupted.

"Oh babe, you know he did," Paula teased, tightening her grip on her husband's cock.

"He loved looking, and touching, and once he was playing with it I only had to ask to see his cock. Oh John his cock was nice, not as thick yours, but long and it looks so tasty," Paula was biting her lip a little as John listened. Clearly she was going back to the moment she saw it.

"So when you saw his cock, how much did you want it?" John asked.

Paula grinned at him, "I really wanted it, and I was so fucking wet by then, I was like a hungry little slut sucking it babe."

John's cock hardened quickly as she spoke. Paula felt it and a surge of excitement built up in her and she gripped it harder, making slow strokes over its length.

"I got on my knees and sucked him while he fingered me babe, it felt great. He watched my ass in the mirror and fucked my mouth for a few minutes, his cock tasted so new, " Paula's eyes were half closed as she talked, as one hand pulled on John's cock she used the other to lift her dress up to her waist and parted her legs.

"He was holding my cheeks apart and finger fucking me John, his cock was so nice in my mouth, and I sucked him so well babe," she moaned.

Her fingers started working over her pussy, pushing into her soaked cunt while she relived where Robert had been only fifteen minutes earlier.

"You must have wanted that cock in your pussy by then darling?" John said taking in the view of his wife wiggling on the bed, touching herself as she thought about this other man that had so recently been buried in her mouth.

"Oh babe, I did!" Paula moaned, "and he wanted it to, he was so fucking hard in my mouth I could taste the pre-cum on his cock."

Paula moaned again and now John placed his hand on the inside of his wife's thigh running his fingers up her thigh to her soaked pussy. He could feel the heat as he took her fingers out and replaced them with his.

"Oh babe, I can feel how sticky you are, just fucked, he must have been in you just minutes ago," John said excitedly.

Paula moaned again, her eyes closed now as she felt John's fingers in her. Her husband was fingering her pussy, her freshly fucked pussy and he knew it. He knew what a slut she was and how much she had enjoyed Robert's cock in there.

"I rode him right here babe, right on our bed, " she continued, the excitement overtaking her.

"I fucked your friend right here and he loved it, his cock was so hard in my pussy and he sucked and licked my tits while he fucked me." Paula was getting more and more excited.

John's cock was so hard now, he couldn't resist and he quickly stood, his trousers dropping to the floor and he climbed between his wife's legs, pulling them apart and pushing his cock into her pussy as she lay there.

"Oh babe, keep on telling me how you fucked him while I fuck you," he moaned.

Paula could feel a second orgasm building up in her pussy. John's hard cock slid with ease into her pussy and starting pounding her. She couldn't believe it, within 10 minutes of being fucked by Robert here she was with John's cock in her. At once it was a feeling of incredible lust, she truly felt like a slut and she was loving it.

"Oh John, fuck my pussy, just there. Robert was just fucking me, I want you both in my pussy, I want to feel you fucking me just like he did babe!" she moaned.

"When did he cum on your tits?" John asked as his hand ran over Paula's stomach and cupped one of her tits. He could feel the sticky cum on them.

"Oh babe, he came in my mouth, but there was so much I couldn't help but dribble it everywhere, " Paula exclaimed.

John wanted to hear more, he cock was so hard it was aching and Paula could feel it as he fucked her harder and harder. She had seen how the dirty talk had made John hard those weeks ago, and how it had worked on Robert just minutes ago as her fucked her. Now she wanted to go further with her husband fucking her.

"His cum tasted so good babe, I licked it up, as much as I could off his cock and I loved having it all over my body babe, rub it into my tits for me while you fuck me. I want to feel Robert cum on my tits and face while you fuck my pussy as hard as you like," as the words came so did Paula.

The excitement of saying such dirty things and being such a slut drove her to the deepest orgasm she had ever felt. It rippled through her in waves.

John's hand ran over his wife as he watched her writhing on the bed her soaking pussy squelching as he fucked it. His fingers picking up Robert's warm cum from her tits, neck and chin and feeding it to her while her pussy clenched his cock.

Paula's orgasm seemed to last so long and when it subsided she opened her eyes and instantly became aroused again seeing John dripping with sweat still fucking her hard, his fingers covered in Robert's cum pushing it into her mouth. She licked and sucked it from his fingers hungrily, loving the taste.

"Oh babe," she moaned, "that cum tastes lovely but I'm ready for yours, and I have been such a slut today I want it all over my face, when you are ready you just unload that thick lovely cum all over your wife."

John could feel he wouldn't be able to hold on long and hearing this pushed him to the edge. He pulled his cock from Paula's wet pussy and then climbed up the bed pushing his cock over her face. Paula grabbed his rock hard cock and started pumping and licking it, pushing it into her mouth and then out and licking its length.

"That's it babe," she moaned, "I want more cum, your slut wants more cum and I'm going to lick it all up."

John started to shudder and then first stream of thick cum sprayed over Paula's face and into her hair. She quickly pulled his cock into her mouth to catch the second and third jet of cum, the taste of the two men mixing in her mouth and she sucked hard.

John watched his wife, she is looking incredible, sexy and hungry. Her face covered in cum, a mix of Robert's and now John's. She sucked hard on him and when there was too much to hold in her mouth she pulled his cock out and let the cum run down her chin.

John was spent and collapsed next to Paula on the bed. He turned to face her, she was smiling brightly.

"Oh God, that was amazing," she said.

"It really was!" John exclaimed.

"I wonder what we can do next?" Paula asked as she licked up John's cum, enjoying seeing him watching her picking it up with her fingers and then lapping it up.

"Lets find out, " John smiled back.

"Yes, lets." Paula giggled.

pjlush
pjlush
30 Followers
12