Paula's Retreat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Professor looked at the disheveled woman who knelt next to him as if in a trance, her glazed expression only changing when he slowly extracted his thumb from her pussy, and the gasp she let out as it exited was followed by her petite form shaking one last time.

"Oh!" Paula said as she looked down at the cushion of the love seat, which had a massive wet spot below where she had been kneeling and contorting.

"You came so beautifully," Paul said as he brought his hand up to his face, letting his tongue sample the juices that covered his hand.

"I should - I have to," Paula said as she reached around in search of her dress.

"Not leaving yet, are you dear?" Paul said, as he inched up against her.

"Professor..."

"Paul," he corrected her gently. "I found that very arousing."

Paul grabbed her hand and slowly brought it down to his crotch.

"Surely you won't leave me in such a distressed condition, Paula," the professor said, pulling Paula's hand closer despite her resistance.

"Please," Paula said, even as her hand was being brought through the opening of his pajamas, and her fingers felt like they were being placed in an oven.

"Take it out," the professor said in a soft yet commanding tone, his meaty hand gripping Paula's forearm tightly. "Take hold of my cock and take it out."

The room began swimming around Paula as she looked around the room, almost as if searching for an escape. Paula's fingertips made contact with Professor Wright's pubic hair, and that slight touch made her jerk her hand back abruptly.

"Look at what you're doing dear," his deep voice instructed. "You might find it easier."

Paula's eyes looked down for the first time at the professor's crotch, with her hand held firmly at the fly opening. The rich brown pajama bottom had a very obvious bulge on the inside of his left thigh, and although Paula tried to avert her eyes, she couldn't. And when he pulled her hand toward it again, she found herself weaken.

"That's my girl," Professor Wright said, letting her hand go.

Reaching up, he unsnapped the pajamas, a satisfied grunt accompanying his satisfaction at watching Paula's hand sliding deep inside. Paula's eyes were bulging as her fingers grasped his cock - another man's cock - for the first time.

Professor Wright lifted himself off the couch slightly, tugging his bottoms down, which allowed Paula to free his manhood from the satin confinement.

His cock sprang up in full erection, and Professor Wright savored the look on Paula's face as she looked down at the tool her hand held loosely. Her fingers only reached halfway around the shaft, and he could tell that this was something more than she was used to holding.

"There, that wasn't so bad, was it Paula dear?"

Paula's fingers were trembling as she held his cock gingerly. She couldn't believe this was happening to her, and that she was letting it happen was the most unbelievable part of it all.

"You act like you've never seen a penis before," Professor Wright noted. "Surely you've held your husband's many times, and obviously you know what to do with one. What's the matter dear?"

Paula tried to speak, but her voice cracked as she did, mesmerized by the huge organ in her grasp. It was hot and swelling even larger as she held it. Out of a tuft of salt and pepper colored pubic hair, the beige shaft was impossibly thick at the base, and although it tapered slightly where her fingers were, her hand couldn't get close to circling it.

"What's that my dear?" the professor asked in an amused tone. He had been able to make out what she said, but longed to hear it again.

"Your penis... it's so large," Paula gasped after clearing her throat, stunned at the size of the organ she held gingerly in her palm.

"I'm bigger than your husband - what was his name again - Jeff?" Professor Wright asked, and enjoyed Paula's wide-eyed nod as her gaze never left his cock.

"John," Paula said numbly.

Paula felt shame when he brought up John, and the fact that she was talking about his private parts made the guilt even worse. Still and all, Professor Wright's cock was huge. It had to be almost twice the size of her husband's in both length and girth, and Paula recalled that there were times when she wished even his was smaller. What would a woman do with this monstrosity?

"Doesn't much matter about things like that," Professor Wright noted dryly. "The size that is. I'm sure your husband does just fine with what he has. If you're yanking away under the computer table, size truly doesn't matter, does it? Why don't you just move your hand up and down a little bit, Paula? Peel the foreskin down and just pull on it a bit."

Paula found herself doing what she was told, her fist going down the shaft, the foreskin peeling down and exposing the pink-hued head, which was the size of a plum.

"Is your husband circumsized?" Paul asked, and watched Paula nod affirmatively as she stared at the movement of the foreskin. "Most men are. I think it gives it a more imposing look like this, though. What say you, dear?"

Paula didn't answer, but instead just kept slowly masturbating him, treating his manhood like something alien.

"Ahhhh!" Professor Wright exhaled as Paula kept moving her hand up and down his tool. "That's it my dear. Squeeze it tighter as you milk it. Make me big and hard like a good little girl."

To Paula's shock, the professor's manhood was actually getting bigger as she jerked him off. Now the winding veins were bulging along the shaft. How much bigger could his thing get?

From beneath the sofa cushion, Professor Wright pulled out a small bottle of baby oil and squirted some on his tool, causing Paula's fingers to slide up and down much faster and smoother.

"Here dear, why don't you use both hands?" Professor suggested, and took her wrist and pulled it over to join her other hand.

Now Paula found herself kneeling next to him, leaning over and working both fists up and down Professor Wright's throbbing cock. The hands of the professor began exploring Paula's body; pulling and stretching Paula's hanging teats before sliding down her stomach.

His fingers raked through the dense bush between Paula's legs. The thick pelt was still wet, and possibly even wetter than it was before, and his digits slid inside her effortlessly, causing Paula to squirm as he found her clit.

Paula was now working her fists up and down his huge cock with vigor, hoping to get this over and done with. Maybe that was why, Paula thought to herself. Just trying to get it over with. Or was it that she was out of her mind with lust. What would she do if he wanted more? Would she?

No. She couldn't and wouldn't. This was bad enough, what she was doing. Besides, the very thought of what this ungodly instrument would do to her, made her body shudder in horror. At least she thought it was horror she felt.

"I'll wager you're thinking about what my cock would feel like between your legs," Professor Wright said suddenly, almost as if he was reading her mind.

Paula bit her lip and kept watching her fists pump up and down the length of his manhood, now glistening with the lubricant and becoming a little pink from her efforts.

"Don't believe you," was the professor's response to Paula briskly shaking her head no. "I think you're curious about what it would feel like to have another man inside you. Another man sliding his cock between the lips of that hairy pussy of yours."

"No."

"Never thought about it? I don't believe it. I can see it in your eyes. What would it feel like to take something the size of me in your pussy?"

"I can't - I never," Paula protested, feeling trickles of perspiration sliding down her face and sides.

"Nonsense! You know you want it Paula, although I find the virginal and innocent approach most refreshing... don't stop dear," Professor Wright reminded her as she began to get distracted.

"Maybe it's not your pussy you want it in," he mused as Paula resumed jerking him off. "Perhaps you're considering other options - like maybe your asshole."

As he spoke, Professor Wright removed his finger from Paula's pussy and slid it to her anus. Paula yelped in surprise and shock as she felt his index finger penetrate her tender orifice.

"Oh my, that's a tight little asshole you have there," he commented while Paula tried to raise herself off of her finger. "Just relax Paula. I gather your hubby doesn't service you back there much, if ever."

"Please don't... it hurts," Paula whimpered, although she had stopped trying to get the finger out and was now letting him have his way.

"I gather then putting my cock in your ass is out of the question," the professor concluded. "I thought that perhaps you would feel less guilty about me taking you that way."

"No... please. It's too big... I can't... I'm married!"

"Well, I'm beginning to bubble over, so to speak," Professor Wright said, nodding toward his member and the pre-cum that was oozing out of the tip of his crown. "Can't be making a mess here."

With that, Professor Wright got up from the couch, his pajama bottoms sliding down to the floor, and stood there waiting, his cock swaying around obscenely in front of him. He grabbed Paula's shoulder and pulled her up to her feet briefly before easing her back down.

"You know what I want," he said as Paula's knees hit the carpet. "Open wide."

Grabbing the back of Paula's head, he pulled her face toward his swollen cock. When Paula tried to turn her head away, the professor grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her face forward. Pressing her crown against her mouth, he gruffly ordered her to open up and accept him.

"Just open your mouth," he said. "It won't take but a second."

Paula obediently opened her mouth as wide as she could, and the head of his dick filled her mouth.

"Squeeze my balls - hard!" Professor Wright bellowed. "Harder!"

Paula's hand grabbed his furry sac and yanked on them as hard as she could while trying not to gag on the dick he was trying to stuff down her throat. The hand that that held the back of her head was vigorously moving her head up and down his cock while Paula tried not to choke. She couldn't get much more than the head of his tool into her mouth, but it was apparently enough.

It was mercifully brief. Paula heard him groan like a wounded animal, and then her throat was being hosed down with his seed. She choked helplessly as he emptied his load into her mouth, his cock spasming with every spurt.

Just when she thought it was over, Professor Wright covered her hand with his and kept her vigorously squeezing his balls. Another moan, and a couple more twitches of his member later, and another rope of semen lurched out of him and down her throat.

Still holding her hair in his hand, he roughly pulled her up and brought his mouth up to hers. His mouth covered hers, and he forced his tongue between her lips.

He wiggled his tongue around hers and, to her amazement, Paula found herself responding in kind, their tongues dancing around in her cum-filled mouth while he ground his body into her.

Just as fast as it had begun, it was over. He pulled up his pajama bottoms, kissed her again, and walked out of the suite's living room and into the bedroom.

Paula stood naked and in shock, watching him walk away. Pausing at the bedroom door, he turned and looked back at Paula.

"Tomorrow night Paula dear," he said with a smile. "You'll get what you really want tomorrow."

................

Wednesday.

Paula stood outside of Room 709 for the longest time, her hand raised but unable to knock on the door. Her weight shifted from foot to foot, legs wanting the turn and run but unable to make the first step. She knew it was going to be that way, despite her best intentions.

She had spent the entire day with Professor Wright, attending his seminars but not actually hearing what he was saying. His eyes were undressing her every minute, and Paula found her eyes traveling down to the professor's crotch, imagining the movement of his manhood in his pants as he walked around the front of the room.

He had placed her in the front row, so there was no avoiding looking at him, but that was no excuse for where her eyes focused on. The bulge now so obvious, yet how could she never have noticed? Still and all, after the seminar ended, she came up to Professor Wright to tell him what she had decided to do.

"Professor Wright," Paula began before he interrupted her.

"Paul."

"Professor Wright," Paula repeated. "I have something to tell you."

"Seven o' clock," the professor said calmly. "Looking forward to seeing you again."

"I won't be there," Paula said, repeating the speech that she had been rehearsing in her mind all day. "I'm not attending the last day of seminars tomorrow. I'm going home. I'm going home tonight to my family. I'm going to tell my husband what I did and beg him to forgive me."

"I don't think that's such a good idea, Paula."

"I have to," Paula insisted. "I don't know why I find myself powerless to resist you, or say no to you, but that's the way it is. That's why I'm not coming to your room tonight. In fact, I never want to see you again. I don't blame you. It's all my fault."

"There isn't any fault involved," Professor Wright said softly, nodding toward someone who passed behind Paula. "Tell me you didn't enjoy last night. Tell me you didn't find it exciting that someone could be so aroused by you."

"It's not that. I'm very flattered that you find me attractive, but I'm married. I've betrayed my husband enough. That's why I'm going home."

"All day long, whenever I would look at you, you were staring between my legs. So much like I was with you. Tell me I'm wrong," Paul asked as his hand gripped her shoulder. "Tell me you haven't spent the day thinking about what it would be like to fell my cock inside of that magnificent hairy pussy of yours."

"Can't," Paula said, shaking her head violently. "I won't."

"Here," Professor Wright said, reaching into his briefcase and pulling out a manila folder, briefly checking inside before handing it to Paula. "Go to your room and read this. It won't take long. It's copies of e-mails I've been exchanging with a gentleman."

"I don't want to read other people's personal correspondence."

"I think you'll want to read these," he assured Paula. "Take them to your room and read them, especially if you're serious about going home tonight. That wouldn't be a good idea. Not good at all. See you later, dear."

Paula watched him walk away, and waited until he was out of sight before heading for the elevator herself. She was determined to pack her things as soon as she got up to her room, and would leave this folder with the front desk to give to Professor Wright.

She had no intention of reading the contents of the folder, but something caught her eye when she set the folder on her bed back in her room. That picture again - the one he had showed her in the room. The woman with the jungle between her legs.

Underneath it was another picture of the woman, even more graphic than the other, and beneath that was an e-mail sent to a "MisterChips" from someone called "Madaboutpussy". How childish, Paula thought to herself as she began reading...

Dear MisterChips,

Thanks for the pictures of your wife, which I certainly put to good use, if you know what I mean - LOL! She's what I call a real woman. Love those big jugs of hers. Wish my wife had a pair like that.

Unfortunately, as these pictures will attest to, my wife's tits are a bit a the tiny side, to say the least. The other night when we fucked I was thinking about your wife and those big jugs of hers when I came, and I sure would love to have a go at your missus.

My wife does have a big bush on her though, which is what you say you like as much as I do. She's about as hairy as they come. Some of these pictures are a few years old, and the other ones are from last weekend. We went out on the town and she had a bit too much to drink. Rather than asking her to pose for these, I posed her myself after she fell asleep. Hope you like them. Let me know what you think.

Regards, Madaboutpussy

This guy must be a repulsive creature, Paula thought to herself. Imagine the idea of taking pictures of your wife and sending them to somebody like that without her knowledge, not to mention the horrible way he spoke about her.

Paula had to look, of course. Curiosity more than anything else. It didn't require much effort, since there were a series of pictures right beneath the e-mail.

"No!" Paula cried out as she looked at the first picture, and for a second she feared she would pass out.

There was a woman on a bed, stark naked. Her legs were spread wide open, exposing her fully to the camera's eye. Her pussy was indeed as hairy as he had advertised, and the photo was so clear you could count the hairs. So sharp that you could see the woman's face as it lay unconscious on her pillow, and behind it you could make out the photo of the woman on the night table, posed with her husband and their children.

Paula's husband. Paula's children. Paula's bed. Paula's pussy.

She barely made it to the toilet before getting sick, and she stayed in the bathroom until her stomach stopped churning. On shaky legs she finally went back to the bed and picked up where she left off.

The photos were all brutally graphic shots of a woman passed out and posed in many vulgar ways. She remembered the night they must have been taken. John had taken her out to dinner and they had enjoyed a couple of bottles of wine. She didn't remember much after they had gotten home, but the pictures gave a good account of what had gone on.

Paula read all of the roughly 30 e-mails, which John had apparently exchanged with Professor Wright over the last six months or so. It was fairly easy to piece the scenario together, and Paula shivered as she thought about how many people had seen her naked.

John had apparently posted pictures of her on some porn site that shared photos, and Professor Wright had made favorable comments on them. From there, they exchanged more photos; Professor Wright providing pictures of his late wife and John of her when she was asleep or other candid photos when she wasn't aware.

Professor Wright had obviously recognized her from the pictures, because they showed her entire face with nothing obscured, unlike the one Paul sent back which had his wife in shades or otherwise blurred to make her unrecognizable.

The last e-mail was flagged by Professor Wright, and as she read it, Paula found out why.

Dear MisterChips,

It's finally time! I've been waiting for this for a long time. My wife is off to a teacher's conference and my daughters are old enough to be left alone, so I'm going to meet this woman at a motel nearby.

Since you won't let me have a go at your lovely wife, I've got the next best thing. She's a hot looking older woman with big tits, and I'm going to fuck her brains out. Been quite a few years since I've fucked around, and even longer since I've gotten to grab some real tits too.

I'll let you know what happens,

Madaboutpussy

Paula dialed her home phone number, hoping - praying to hear John answer the phone. Longing to hear his reassuring voice, she wanted him to tell her that this was all rubbish. Something easily explained. A case of exceptional photo shop work and forgery. Please.

"Hi Mum!" her daughter's voice chirped on the other end.

They were fine. They were getting along swell. Where's Dad? He's been working late all week. Matter of fact, they've hardly seen him the past few days.

Not to worry though. All was well and they couldn't wait to see her back home. When was it she was getting back?

"Tomorrow," Paula said, fighting to not sob into the phone. "I'll be home tomorrow."