Paula's Retreat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paula's answer to that was a shudder, as a mild orgasm washed over her. After it ended, Paula felt like she had run a marathon. Her pussy ached and she was very light headed. She wanted to ask him to stop, but it felt so good - hurt so good - that she couldn't say it.

"Your pussy is so tight," he continued. "Your husband must not give it much attention. How many times do you two fuck a month?

"Once... twice," Paula grunted.

"Think he'll fuck his girlfriend more than that this week?" he said, not expecting or getting a response.

"Don't care," Paula said, and he was as shocked to her her say it as she was saying it.

"You like the way I'm fucking you, don't you Paula?" Professor Wright said, thrusting his cock into her even harder and faster than before. "You like being fucked like an animal. Like the animals we really are."

"Yes."

"You like my cock too, don't you? Better than your husband's isn't it?"

"Yes. So hard - so thick."

"You're going to like it later too," he continued. "You're going to like it when I fuck you in the ass with it."

"No," Paula said. "Please don't."

"Why not, Paula?"

"You know why... you're way too big."

"But you like my big cock," he snapped, his every movement raining sweat down on Paula like a monsoon. "And by that time, your pussy will be so sore you'll be begging me to fuck you in the ass with my cock."

Suddenly, he pulled himself out of his aching pussy and on his knees moved down alongside of Paula's face, stroking his purplish cock with his fist.

"You wanted me to cum, right? Here. Open your mouth! Take it!"

Grabbing Paula by the back of neck with one hand, he held her face in front of his crotch while he jacked himself off. He let out a loud moan, and as he bellowed, thick jets of cum spurted out of his cock.

Some ending up in Paula's open mouth, but most spraying all over her face, hair and neck. Thick wads of milky white cum that eventually became a dribble, but not before she was drenched with his seed.

"Look at yourself," Professor Wright commanded after he pulled on himself a few more times, extracting the last drop of cum from his tool, and turned Paula's head toward the mirror on the dresser.

She cringed when she saw the sight of Professor Wright crouched over her, and her face coated with his spunk. It dripped into her eyes, mercifully blurring her vision, and her head fell back onto the bedding after he let go of her.

Professor Wright climbed off the bed and walked slowly to the bathroom. Paula began to slowly sob as she heard him return to the bed, and she felt the warmth of his hairy body just before he wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"I assumed you'd be crying," the professor said gently as he rubbed her arm and nibbled on her neck. "The thing I wonder about is, are you crying because you've been unfaithful to your husband, or because you enjoyed it so much?"

"Both," Paula whispered.

"It will bother you less each time, and you'll enjoy it more each time as well."

"There won't be a next time," Paula answered.

"We'll see," was all that he said.

Moving Paula from her side to her back, his mouth found her breast, sucking on the thick stub of her nipple while he pulled her hand up toward the headboard. Paula turned her face toward him with a pleading look that even she didn't understand, and found herself responding despite everything.

Feeling her nipple responding, he moved his mouth over to her side. His tongue slid upwards along Paula's damp skin, where he let it glide up through the moist fuzz that filled her armpit, tasting the exotic mix of pheromones and perspiration. He continued nibbling all the way up to her elbow before retracing his journey.

"I'll be gentle this time," Paula heard him say as she felt his erection against her thigh, and although she wanted to protest, she couldn't find the words.

This time, his strokes were slower and far more restrained, and his penetration not nearly as deep. Despite the satisfied soreness between her legs, Paula found herself becoming more and more aroused, and when she came again, she did so with incredible intensity, writhing around while the orgasm kept washing over her in waves.

Professor Wright looked down at Paula after she came, and after sliding his cock in and out of her a few more times, came himself. Paul felt his cock jerk as she sprayed his seed inside of her, and he stayed inside of her until the felt his cum drizzle out of her pussy and down the crack of her butt.

Paula drifted off to sleep after that, but in what seemed like only a few minutes she felt herself being prodded from behind.

"How in the world?" Paula asked, trying to figure out how a man that was a senior citizen could possibly be so insatiable. "I can't, Prof... I mean Paul."

"You might say that I have a high sex drive, Paula," Paul noted while rubbing his tool against her soft thigh. "Despite my age, I think you'll find I'm quite insatiable, especially with someone that I've wanted all my life."

"You've been amazing, but I just can't."

"You can," he said firmly. "You will."

"I'm so sore," Paula explained.

"I know."

"You mean your pussy can't take any more?"

Paula felt him rolling her over on her stomach, and seconds later he was prying her buttocks apart.

"Oh no... please don't," Paula pleaded, as she felt his finger slide into her ass.

It was a very well lubricated finger, and it was insistent, as was the second finger that joined in. Paula felt him climbing on top of her, and then the finger was replaced by something just as hard, but much, much thicker.

"Relax, Paula dear," Paul said as he pressed the tip of his member at the opening. "Let your muscles go so you can enjoy this. Trust me, you will."

Paula bit into the pillow that her face was buried in, trying to muffle the sound of her scream as the head of his cock squeezed into her anus. He couldn't get very much more than the head in, but he seemed satisfied with that, rocking the crown in and out of her tender opening while he grunted with each thrust.

He came fairly quickly, much to her relief, stopping his prodding suddenly as she felt his body tense. The force of his ejaculation startled her as much as the roar that he let loose while he emptied his load into her. Paula felt the soothing warmth blast into her bowels as he hugged her tightly.

Satisfied, he climbed off of her and held her close while they drifted off to sleep.

............

Thursday.

Paula woke up very early, a little disoriented and groggy, before realizing that she was still in Professor Wright's room. There was no sign of him, however. He was gone, and his belongings were nowhere in sight.

"Wham, bam and goodbye," thought Paula aloud, as she realized that she had to get to her own room and check out of this place and go back. Back to what? Home? John?

It took considerable effort of Paula to stand up, and when she did, she found herself walking like she had just gotten off of a horse. In fact, it felt like she was still on the horse, as it took a few paces to be able to get her legs together. Her pussy ached, and her bottom was on fire.

The dress she had worn was folded on the dresser, and on top of it was a note. Paula put on the dress while her eyes struggled to adjust to being awake, read the note.

Dearest Paula,

Thank you for the most magnificent night imaginable. I would have said this to you in person, but I was far too ashamed at what I had done to look you in the eye. At least just now, that is.

"You're embarrassed?" Paula said to no one. "I'm the one that cheated on my husband, the bastard," she said before returning to the letter.

This is a tape of what happened out in the living area of the suite the first three nights. You are free to do anything with it that you please, although I confess that I would love a copy of it.

I have another tape. That is a record of what happened in bed last night. I have not seen it all yet, but it looks amazing, especially the part where I hold your head up toward the camera after I came all over your pretty face. I will send you a copy of that one ASAP, and you can do what you like with the copy of that as well.

I know you are mad at your husband, but I think you should think carefully about what you do next. He has some issues of his own, and one of them we have discussed is a desire of his to see you with another man. Perhaps you might want to share these tapes with him. I know he would not be offended. Just the opposite. There would be no danger in showing him these films of us fucking. After all, you know he has not been faithful to you.

We all know that, because you see, the woman he has been with the last few nights is my wife. Definitely not deceased, as John can attest to if you give him a chance, and for that lie I apologize again. All part of the plan.

Hopefully, after you and John speak about this, you won't be as upset about this. Perhaps we can all get together, which is what John really wants most of all. Obviously, I would like that too.

Whatever you decide, always remember that I care deeply about you, as does John. Also keep in mind that within all of us, there's something inside that we aren't especially proud of, and we're all capable of doing things that we wouldn't ordinarily do. You know that now too, and better than most.

Love, Paul (MisterChips)

Paula stood up eventually and went back to her room, numbly gathering her things and checking out of her room before heading back home. The nearly three hour ride home would not nearly be long enough to give her the time she needed to sort things out in her mind, but it would help.

..........

thanks for reading my story.