Paula's Retreat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...

As Paula posed outside the door trying to make a decision, the door opened up, and Professor Wright stood in the doorway. He had a solemn look on his face, and as he stared at Paula, she found it difficult to meet his gaze.

"Hello Paula," he said while his eyes swept down her body.

Paula was wearing the same dress she had worn the evening before, only tonight she was not wearing anything over it. Just as obvious to the professor, she was not wearing anything underneath it either.

"I can see your pussy hair right through that dress," he announced very loudly, and Paula winced when she saw that a man and woman had come down the hall and were right next to her when he made that vulgar observation. "Did you know that?"

Paula's lips moved, but her throat was so dry that no words found their way out. Professor Wright glanced over at the couple, which consisted of a gorgeous blonde and a muscular man carrying a large suitcase, and nodded, stepping aside so that they could enter.

"Want to come in, Paula?" he asked.

"I don't understand," Paula said, but her feet brought her inside the room, where the man was unfolding a table from the case he had brought in.

"You will," Professor Wright said. "I'm so glad you came, my dear. I never doubted you would, especially after you read the materials I gave you. Tried to call your husband, I'd wager. Am I correct?"

Paula nodded, watching the couple working in the center of the room, and barely noticed him moving behind her, his hands resting on her shoulders briefly before letting them slide up and down her bare arms.

"What did he say to you?"

"You - you know he wasn't there," Paula said in a choked up voice.

"Out fucking his new play toy, right? Right?"

"Why are you doing this to me?" Paula sobbed.

"It's for your own good, my dear," he whispered in Paula's ear before turning his attention to the muscle-bound man who had finished setting up a long, narrow table and was waiting for further instructions. "Thank you. See you later."

The man nodded and left the room, leaving the blonde behind. She stood by the table, wearing a long black trench-coat and a smile. Professor Wright began to move Paula toward the woman, his hands pushing her gently in that direction.

"This is Paula," Professor Wright said by way of introduction. "She's the lucky person who will be receiving your massage skills this evening."

"Massage?" Paula said weakly.

"Nice to meet you, Paula," the blonde said, untying the belt which held the coat together. "I'm Chloe. Let's get more comfortable."

Without any hesitation, Chloe shed the trenchcoat, leaving her as naked as she came into the world. As the coat was set aside, Professor Wright felt Paula's body jump in surprise.

Chloe had a magnificent body; her breasts large, full and firm, her legs long and shapely, and the briefest patch of blonde fuzz guarding her prominent labia.

Paula stared at the young woman's voluptuous figure, feeling woefully inadequate compared to the girl who was biologically young enough to be her daughter, and jumped when she felt the professor unzipping her dress as Chloe reached them.

"Let's have a look at you then," Chloe said in a lilting voice while sliding the straps of Paula's dress off her shoulders, and as the straps came down, the dress did as well.

With her dress now on the floor, Paula was as naked as Chloe was, and Paula found herself cooperating by lifting her ankles when the girl was getting the dress out of the way.

"You're quite pretty, Paula," the blonde chirped, smiling as Paula tried to cover herself with her hands, only to have her arms pulled down from behind.

Instead, Paula was powerless to resist when Chloe stood in front of her. The blonde was several inches taller than she, but their breasts were roughly the height, so that when the blonde moved forward, their nipples touched.

"Mmmmm - beautiful," Professor Wright grunted in Paula's ear, leaning over her shoulder to watch the women's nipples press into each other.

Although Paula's breasts were much smaller than Chloe's, their nipples were about the same size, and Paula looked down in shame as she felt her nipples blossom from the contact.

Paula saw the blonde nod toward Professor Wright, and she felt herself being led over to the massage table, guided by the strong hands of the man.

A good thing that he was doing the navigating, because Paula seemed incapable of standing up on her own, much less moving. Paula was assisted onto the table, which was covered in a soft fabric, and Professor Wright moved a seat over so that he was at the head of the table, facing Paula as she lay face down.

Paula jumped when she first felt Chloe's hands on her feet, but the professor had his hand on her shoulder, gently stroking her bare skin while the blonde began rubbing her feet and ankles. It was so relaxing, despite the situation, that Paula began to feel her body accept the gentle caresses.

As Chloe's hands slid up to her calves, and her fingers began to knead the backs of her legs, Paula felt a flush of embarrassment as she realized she hadn't shaved since she'd been here at the seminar, and the rough skin of her legs must be obvious to the woman massaging her.

Then again, she hadn't expected to have to, and certainly hadn't counted on anything like what was happening here either. Why was she here, and why was she allowing herself to be handled this way? Better still, what was John doing back home?

The hands were moving higher now, and the backs of her thighs were now being gently kneaded. It was so wrong, and yet it felt so good. When Paula raised her face up off the table, Professor Wright was just inches away, smiling and nodding.

"Feels wonderful, doesn't it Paula, my love?" he said softly, his eyes meeting hers briefly before looking down at what the masseuse was doing. "You look so lovely, Paula. You have this light down on the backs of your thighs, and with your skin so soft and oiled the hairs seem to sparkle."

"Wish I'd shaved," Paula said, not believing herself replying. "Didn't think to bring a razor on the trip."

"You look splendid as you are, dear. Besides, I'd hate to see you with a razor in your hands near any of your furry parts," Professor Wright said, and then twitched a bit when Paula's body jerked, her eyes opening wide.

"What's that, dear? Oh, she's having a go at your ass, isn't she?" he said, a smile filling his face as Paula's expression spoke volumes, and her body began squirming while the blonde's lubricated finger probed her anus. "Your husband - John - does he like to fuck you in the ass?"

Paula shook her head no, her body jerking around as if on strings while the blonde slid a second finger into her warm cavity, stretching the previously virgin territory with the two digits at once.

"Maybe he's fucking that girlfriend of his in the ass right now," he mused, seemingly enjoying the the grimace that came over Paula's face at the mention of his name. "Probably got her bent over with those big jugs hanging down, and has got his pecker way up inside her."

"Maybe I'll fuck that cute little ass of yours later," he muttered gutturally in Paula's ear. "Would you like that, my dear? Would you fancy having my cock buried in you to the hilt like that?"

"We'll see," he said, ignoring the horrified look on her face as that image crossed her mind. "We'll see. For now, just enjoy."

Chloe was now straddling Paula, her hands working on her back and shoulders. The smell of vanilla filled the air while the blonde writhed on Paula's ass, massaging and kneading away.

"If you'd like to disrobe, that's fine with me," Chloe said. "Must feel funny being the only one with clothes on."

"With all the real beauty in the room, it doesn't seem right, but since you've suggested it..."

Professor Wright was wearing the same robe as the night before, and when he stood up the front of it tented outwards obscenely. Tonight, when he undid the knot and let the robe fall, he was naked underneath.

"Omigod!" Paula heard the blonde gasp as his manhood was revealed, and bobbing in front of her eyes like this, it seemed even more massive than the night before.

Thick and rippled with veins along the taut skin of the shaft, it stood out proudly from his bear-like body, the crown still mostly shielded by the foreskin. The tip of the head was capped with a bead of pre-cum, and when he pulled the foreskin down, the bead grew larger.

"You're a lucky girl," Chloe said, her probing fingers starting to hurt Paula as she gaped at the bobbing cock swaying before them. "Your boy's got a huge one on him, and with you being such a tiny thing, I'll bet he does a number on you."

"We've never," Professor Wright said, sitting back down. "But we're going to, tonight. Right, Paula dear? Right after Chloe gets done with you."

"Well, in that case, let's roll her over."

The two of them rolled Paula over as effortlessly as you would a rag doll, so that she was now on her back, and the blonde resumed the massage once again at her feet and worked her way up. Her hands avoided all but the fringes of Paula's bush, and when she had gotten to Paula's tummy, Chloe got up on the table and straddled her once more.

"Chloe has very large breasts, doesn't she my dear?" Professor Wright asked, his breath tickling her ear as he whispered. "I'll bet her husband would like to see them. Wonder if they're real or not? What do you think, Paula?"

Paula shrugged, her hands reflexively covering her own as she watched the huge breasts of the blonde sway while she rubbed Paula's hips and stomach.

"No my dear," Professor Wright said, removing Paula's hands from her chest and pulling them back towards him. "Can't be having you hiding your little treasures like that. Hers aren't better than yours are, just different. Let Chloe feel how nice yours are."

Paula felt Chloe's hands on her breasts, squeezing and pulling at the tit flesh. With her own arms stretched back over her head, Paula's tiny cones just about disappeared, giving her a boyish appearance that contrasted starkly with the voluptuous woman sitting on top of her.

Professor Wright was enjoying the contrast himself, her face only inches away from her. He held Paula's hands back against the edge of the table with his body while his own hands gripped the sides of the table. The professor's thumbs pressed into the flesh of Paula's armpits, gently stroking the moist fuzz that covered the gently sloped hollows, while Chloe continued to massage her tits.

"Ever been with a woman?" the professor asked, and Paula shook her head no. "Bet you'd like to feel those breasts of hers, wouldn't you? Sure you would. I'm going to let your hands go, and when I do, I want you to reach up and do to her what she's doing to you."

"Now Paula," he whispered sharply when she hesitated, and Paula found herself once again following his instruction, her hands coming up and holding the only breasts she had even touched other than her own.

Chloe's breasts were heavy in her hands, and they overwhelmed her little paws as she tried to cup them. To Paula's shock, Chloe began grinding into her, her pussy spread open against her own. She was humping Paula, and Paula could feel the moistness of the blonde's sex against her own.

"Ohhh!" Chloe moaned after a minute of this, a period of time in which Paula felt herself not only allowing her to grind her pussy into her own, but was actually moving herself into her as well, trying to get herself to cum as the blonde had.

"That was so nice," Chloe finally said. "Did you cum too, love?"

"No, she didn't," Paula heard Professor Wright answer for her, as he rose to his feet, his cock swaying above her face, a long strand of seed hanging next to her cheek from the beet red tool. "I'll take care of that part of it."

"I'll bet you will," Chloe said with a wink. "Wouldn't mind being on the business end of that myself."

"Before you go, my dear, I wonder if you would mind... how can I say this?"

"Want me to get her off?"

"No, I was thinking more about you just getting her ready for me. Priming her up a bit?"

"Be glad to," the blonde said with a smile, and as Paula looked down, Chloe's hand slid between her legs.

"Do you need any lubricant?" Professor Wright asked.

"Goodness no," Chloe said, her index finger sliding between Paula's pussy lips effortlessly, making Paula gasp. "She's very wet already."

"Thought so," he said. "She's got quite a hairy pussy, doesn't my little Paula?"

"She does," Chloe said, moving her finger all the way inside of Paula. "The hair is so nice and thick - soft too. If I'm going to get her ready for you though, sir, I'm afraid one won't do.

Paula groaned as Chloe's middle finger joined the other, and she began to squirm as the blonde's slender fingers began to spin in her pussy, bringing a smile to the face of the woman fingering her.

"She's so tight, your girl here," Chloe said with a laugh. "She's got a vice for a pussy."

"I know," Professor Wright said, watching his cock drool on Paula's face as he watched. "I can't wait to fuck her."

"Better loosen her up some more then," Chloe suggested. "Here you go, love."

Paula cried out as Chloe's ring finger made it three, stretching her insides as she twisted them in and out of the tight opening. Chloe parted the thick bush with her free hand as she worked, enjoying the glazed look on Paula's face as she lay there with her mouth open.

"And the pinkie - now that one doesn't hardly count," Chloe remarked, letting the little finger join the others inside of her, and Paula's knees raised up a little bit, her legs quivering under the manipulations.

"You like that, Paula?" he asked, lowering his cock a little bit so that it got even closer to Paula's mouth, and then laughed as Paula's mouth lurched up to attempt to grab it.

"Think she wants it all, sir?"

"What say you, Paula dear?" Professor Wright asked. "Up to it?"

Paula looked up, dazed and confused, unable to comprehend what was going on.

"Make sure she doesn't orgasm," the professor said curtly, his eyes meeting Paula's before traveling back down to between Paula's legs. "Go ahead."

Chloe nodded, and after moving her fingers together as tightly as possible, slid all five digits into Paula's pussy. Although she couldn't get her entire hand into the tight opening, the five digits made quite an impression on Paula.

Paula cried out as Chloe began churning her hand inside of Paula's pussy. Paula bucked and thrashed on the table, her body lurching out of control. her hips started rising to meet Chloe's hand, and as she did, Chloe would promptly retract her hand. Time and time again, she brought Paula to the brink only to stop.

"Please!" Paula cried out, her eyes rolling back in her skull as she tried to get up of the table only to be held down by the two of them.

"You want to cum, don't you girl?" Chloe cackled.

"Please!" Paula begged, her face a beet red, and every vein in her neck and face clearly visible.

The prim and proper teacher had disappeared, replaced by a far more primal and animalistic woman who had been driven into a frenzy.

"That will do," Professor Wright said, letting go of Paula's shoulders, and Chloe calmly pulled her fingers out of Paula and stepped away from the table.

Paula raised herself up on one elbow as Professor Wright put his robe back on, his cock still standing out against the fabric. Chloe put her trench-coat back on, pulling her blonde locks out from underneath the collar, and smiled at Paula.

"Get up now, Paula dear," the professor instructed as he moved toward the door. "They need the table."

Paula eased herself off the table, her legs shaky and her body a sweaty and dripping mess. As the door swung open, she saw the muscular man that had accompanied Chloe enter. Without a word, he came over and began folding up the table, while Paula tried to cover herself with her hands.

"Bye love," Chloe said after taking an envelope from Professor Wright and putting it in her pocket.

"As for you dear, have fun," Chloe said to her before putting her arms around her and kissing her. Numbly, Paula found herself returning the affection, tongues dancing as their lips devoured each other.

"Save some of that for your lover!" Chloe chirped as she pulled away from Paula and danced out the door.

"Fancy that!" Professor Wright proclaimed after closing the door behind them and moving towards Paula. "Little Paula Watson. Modest and meek little housewife all of a sudden likes to swap spit with a woman. You seem sorry to see her leave. Want me to get her back here? Bet she'd like to bury her face in that hairy pussy of yours, what say you?"

"No," Paula said, her voice as trembling as her knees. "You."

"What about me?"

"Want you," Paula said, jumping into his arms as her hands tore at his robe.

Paula ground her body into his furry torso while her hand reached between his legs and seized his cock, jerking at it while she tried to climb on him while he stood.

"Now you know how I've felt for over twenty years," he said, grabbing a handful of Paula's hair before directing her into the bedroom of the suite.

The light was on when they entered the room, and Professor Wright left it on, not bothering to close the door behind them. Paula got pushed onto the bed rather roughly, and as she hit the bedding, Professor Wright was was already mounting her.

Her face flushed, he wasted no time and simply climbed between Paula's thighs with his cock in his hand. His tool ran up and down her wet pussy one time before he slowly penetrated her.

Paula cried out and she felt his manhood stretch her insides much like Chloe's hand had done earlier, only this time there seemed to be no end to it. His cock kept probing deeper and deeper into her, seeming to tear her wide open as he pressed forward.

By the time he felt his balls resting between her legs, Paula was crying out. Tearing at his arms and back, she tried to wrap her legs around the bear of a man while he grunted, her labia finally surrounding the base of his instrument.

The professor then extracted his cock in the same deliberate manner, and Paula found herself trying to keep rising with him as he did.

"Harder... please," Paula implored. "Fuck me!"

As she uttered that vulgarity, his eyes seemed to change, becoming dark and ominous looking. This time, when he slid his cock into her, it was not slow and easy. It was hard and forceful.

"Fuck you?" he spat at her. "You want to get fucked?"

"Please!" Paula begged, hanging on the edge of climax for so long it was almost as painful as his cock ripping her in two.

With that, Paul went into what seemed like a rage. He began humping Paula like an animal. Face red, her pounded into Paula without mercy. She came almost instantly, her pussy convulsing around his cock as she did.

Professor Wright seemed to not notice, because he only thrust into her harder with every stroke. Paula was clutching his shoulders as she came again, hanging onto his sweaty body as she came, until she became to weak to hang on and fell back onto the bedding.

"Like getting fucked, Paula?" he snapped, his balls slapping her inner thighs with each deep probe.

"Yes," Paula said, her voice almost a whimper.

She had thought he had orgasmed when she did, but his hardness had not gone away, and neither did his relentless onslaught.

"You want me to cum, don't you?"

"Yes," Paula said.

"I will," the professor said, still looking very feral and not slowing a bit. "Talk to me. I love hearing you swear. Tell me how it feels."

"Feels... good," Paula said as he knocked a little of the wind out of her with every thrust.

"Does your husband fuck you like this?"

"No."

"You going to cum some more for me?"