Pay It Forward Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,295 Followers

Not to be left short, Delia removed her dress as well standing before her hungry husband in just a minuscule pair of black panties.

Shaun, with the grace of a wild cat, moved to his wife and gathered her close. Not wanting to waste another minute outside of her embrace.

Lifting her and placing her in the center of their bed, Shaun worshipped his wife's body with his. Kissing her neck, he gently massaged her breast pinching to taut nipples causing her to groan. Sliding his hand lower, he rubbed her stomach, teasing her mercilessly as he gently avoided the thick dark hair covering her pubis.

Moaning and in desperate need of his touch, Delia spread her thighs, begging him to stroke the fires he'd started. Soon she realized two could play at that game. With the dexterity of a nubile teen, Delia switched positions, so that she could stroke his body as well. Her decision was the right one, because she found that he was more than aroused. Shaun was rock hard and needed release.

Delia would finally get to do one thing she loved the most. She leaned forward and took his thick burgeoning cock into her mouth. Shaun hissed. He returned the favor by covering her feminine heat with his and spearing her with his tongue.

Delia moaned and the two loved each other until they were both a mass of writhing senses.

"Shaun, I need..." She whispered.

"Yes, Dee. Yes, baby" he replied as they shifted and he came between her thighs. Delia opened her legs as wide as she could so that Shaun could take possession of her body. The feel of him filling her caused her to climax once more, screaming out his name.

Shaun stopped or it would be over too soon for him. He paused, and then resumed. In and out, in and out, he loved his woman. Delia was his woman, forever and for all time. Soon she came once again, and he felt her voracious cavern clench his cock as he too lost the battle and gave in to the bliss.

After a culminating climax, they simply lay together. Holding each other close, they covered each other in kisses. Soon both drifted into a nice, deep contented sleep.

Meanwhile, Michal was sitting in the family room watching a movie. His parents didn't know how loud they were when they coupled, and even though he was older, he'd rather not hear.

He had made a decision about college, and would tell his parents later. It seemed they had finally fallen asleep and he could go upstairs now. So quietly, he turned off everything, checked the locks, and went to his room.

The next morning, while eating breakfast, Shaun was watching Michal. His son was a great kid, but he needed to understand that not everyone had an easy life. Michal volunteered time, donated money to charities and was an all-around good guy, but Shaun wanted him to meet the three boys.

"Michal, you know I have two more months to serve as a mentor, right. Can I get you to help me with something?" Michal took a deep breath. He knew his dad took this job as seriously as his career, and he did offer to help.

"Whatever you need Dad, I'm there he answered." Shaun smiled. He knew Michal was a bit jealous of the boys, but he had no reason to be. He was his son and for him he would always come first. But Shaun had great people instincts, and he felt that if Michal met the guys, they'd bond. He'd finally have others who'd look out for him as brothers.

"I want you to go with me today. I want you to meet them. Son, they are tough, but they are just like you, young men, so don't be intimidated, alright." Shaun explained.

"Dad, I'm fine. What do you need me to do?" he asked impatiently.

"Ok, on Wednesday, Delia is meeting with the sister of one of the young men, I want you to go with her. It's not dangerous; I just don't want her going alone. So will you accompany her?" he asked.

"Yes, Dad. Of course." Michal answered. "Why is Mom meeting this woman?"

"She's Darren's sister and something is wrong. He's so volatile, that I fear if something happens to her, it will destroy him. I've made arrangements for your Mother to meet her at her job. I don't want her going alone, so that's why I asked you to accompany her. If I can help her, I will. If not, I want to be prepared to help her brother." He explained.

"Ok, Dad, I'll be there." Michal answered.

"Son, I'm going to WCDC to sit in with all three young men. I want you to come with me. I want you to meet them" he explained.

Shaun knew that in Michal's mind, a small part still saw these guys as criminals. He wanted him to meet them. His son needed to learn to value people, no matter what walk of life they treaded. Meeting these three guys was just what he needed.

Michal hesitated, "Um, alright. What time?"

"This morning, I'll sign you out of school." Shaun told him.

"Alright Dad." Michal answered and then he stood to leave.

"Wait, what do you have planned for the day, son?" Shaun asked. Michal was trying to decide which college to attend in the fall. He really liked Pembridge, but he was looking at a few others. Each evening, the two of them would talk and share their day. Shaun would miss that when Michal left, but he knew it was time for his boy to become a man.

Michal smiled, his dad always made time for him. "Not much, can I go to the office with you when we leave the detention center. I'd like to see what's going on in the business. Oh, by the way, Phil, Ben, and Don are thinking about Pembridge now, so I've got my fingers crossed.

Smiling and nodding, Shaun said, "That's good. I hope your friends get in as well. I know you and those guys are as thick as thieves."

"Who's as thick as thieves?" Delia asked as she walked into the room. She proceeded to make her breakfast as the two men told her of their plans.

"Michal, I really appreciate you going with me Wednesday. I don't want to make her too uncomfortable and having someone her age around might help her relax." Delia hugged her son.

"Momma, I'd do anything for you. You know that. So the next time you need me, just let me know. Dad, let me get to school so I can be marked present. I'll see you in a while. Love you Mom." Kissing his Mom on the cheek, then he rushed out of the door.

Shaun and Delia smiled as they watched their son leave. Both filled with pride and honor for having raised such a wonderful young man.

Later that morning, Shaun picked Michal up and the two of them drove over to the detention center.

As they arrived at the center, Michal realized he was nervous. He also knew that today was not one of the days his dad was scheduled to visit, so that meant this visit was a big deal.

Shaun reported in and was directed to Kersh's office. He wanted to know how Darren was doing before he set out to introduce his son to the young men.

Shaun introduced Michal and the two men talked briefly. Soon, all three young men were escorted to Kersh's office. They were happy to see MacGregor and curious about the guy with him.

Within minutes, Shaun had introduced all four young men. Michal didn't have a lot to say. He wasn't sure how to broach conversation with the guys, and didn't want to inadvertently insult anyone.

"So, you're Michal. Your dad is good people man. He's the best. I hope you know that." Gianni spoke shyly. He wasn't sure how this guy felt about him, but he wanted to let him know he really liked his dad.

Taken aback, Michal responded. "I know. He's great. Thanks. Gianni, how old are you? How did you end up here? I mean, I don't want to offend you." Michal stammered.

Gianni laughed. "It's OK. I'm fifteen. I'll be sixteen in a few months. My Mom signed for me to come here after I... Well, let's just say I have a hot temper, and it got me caught up. It didn't help that the teacher I beat the shit out of was an evil bitch." Then he exhaled, "but Mr. MacGregor says I can get past this. He believes in me, so I'm gonna try."

Michal was amazed. His dad really made a difference in this guy's life. He talked with him a little longer and learned he was an avid baseball fan. Gianni, like Michal was a big Yankees fan. Michal knew he wanted to get him an autographed baseball cap as a gift and bring it the next time he visited.

Soon they were joined by the other two guys. His dad had gone to talk with the director, and Kevin and Darren decided to introduce themselves to Michal. Kevin seemed like an alright guy, but it was clear to Michal he liked his space. Michal could respect that. But Darren was most interesting to him. Michal knew a few black guys, but none as big as Darren. Darren was quiet until he talked about his sister. His face lit up and anyone could see he really cared about her. It didn't take much to realize this was the girl his Mom was visiting on Wednesday.

The four guys sat and talked for a while and before long it was time for Michal to leave. He didn't want to go. He really liked hanging out with them. So he decided that he'd see if he could come back and visit on Saturday, and maybe bring the baseball cap for Gianni. He wanted to hang out with Kevin, Darren, and Gianni some more. Michal smiled to himself; Gianni was kind of like a little brother. If he had one, he'd make sure and give him an autographed set of Yankees cards, a ball, and a cap.

As they left WCDC Shaun wanted Michal's opinion on the three young men. "So tell me what do you think about the guys?"

Michal paused, he knew what his dad was doing. He was trying to show him that these guys were no different from any one of his friends. Michal realized that if circumstances were different, he could be one of those guys.

"Dad, they seem to be alright. I like them. I see why you want to help them, because honestly they don't really deserve to be there." He answered.

"What happened to the teacher that mistreated Gianni?" Michal asked.

"Well, I know she lost her job at that school. I don't know where she ended up." He answered.

Michal huffed, "She should have been locked up. The way she treated Gianni was criminal."

Michal spoke so passionately that Shaun had to stare at him. His face was set in such hard lines, that Shaun had to remind him that Gianni was alright. No one would hurt him again.

"What did you think about Kevin and Darren?" Shaun asked.

"Kevin likes to be left alone, and Darren is cool. For some reason, I really liked them. Why is Mom going to see Darren's sister?" He asked.

"Someone hurt her son, and I promised Darren that I'd protect her. To do that I need to find out what's going on. Your mother is the only person I trust to talk to the girl, so I asked her to meet her at her job on Wednesday." Shaun explained.

"They all say she's their sister," Michal commented absently, "I know they are not really related, but I believe they see each other as family. Darren was the most intense. The way he talked about her. He is really scared dad, but he trusts you to keep her safe." Michal explained.

"She might be in trouble and I promised Darren I'd help." Shaun explained. Then he decided to change topics. "So since you're coming to the office today, I have to put you to work." He teased.

"Yes sir, yes sir." Michal answered. "I know. I have to earn my way. Hey Dad, look, I want to go back on Saturday. I have a gift for Gianni. He's a Yankee fan. Would you mind if I went?"

"Son, you are old enough to decide things for yourself. If you want to go, go." He answered, his chest brimming with pride.

Michal smiled to himself. He'd always been popular and had lots of friends. But often he wondered if they liked him for himself or his status as a wealthy businessman's son. Darren, Kevin, and Gianni didn't seem to care about his Dad's money and he liked that. Even though he'd just met them, he felt like one of the guys.

Soon they arrived at Lang Corp, and entered the building. Michal was sent to the copy room to assist with copying and filing. Smiling the entire time, he couldn't wait to get back to WCDC, to see his new friends.

Thank you again for reading. Please vote and comment.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,295 Followers
12