All Comments on 'Pay It Forward Ch. 06'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good

This is good. I'm excited to see what happens next.

2275jr2275jrabout 11 years ago
another real exciting part so well written

This story just keeps getting better and better. from a writer that really has a true gift of writing . seem you have come a long way . from your first story.

till now. dont give up from the real dream you started with till what you have become today . you just got better with each part of this incredible exciting story.

donaldedonaldeabout 11 years ago
very good

another very good chapter I can not wait to read the next

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 11 years ago

Hopefully Gianni's mom will mention her concerns to Shaun and Delia. Shaun will get to the bottom of it.

MizTMizTabout 11 years ago

Still catching up.....it's a really good story

LadeesageLadeesagealmost 11 years ago
hmmm

When Gianni was first introduced, it was stated the he was Italian. In this chapter, his mother addressed him as "mijo" which is a Spanish term of endearment...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Italian vs spanish!!!

it really drives me crazy on this site how people can't get Italians and spanish speaking people straight! We're told Gianni is Italian, then his brothers are given spanish names (Jose and I can't remember what). Then his mother calls him 'mijo'; which as the other anon said, is Spanish. These things matter... And all it takes is a bit of research on Google prior to writing. Otherwise, nice story but please please spend a little time on details- they make the story more believable and stronger.

dozendozenabout 7 years ago
Good story, BUT you need an editor ...

... "His voice, hos touched reached deep inside her and calmed her inner c=beast. "

I'm not sure what that sentence meant but an editor would have drawn your attention to it and had you clarify it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES