Payal ki Jhankar Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as the final number ended, the crowd roared its approval at her performance. Payal made a couple of bows along with the accompanying dancers. The normal music resumed and she was escorted to one side and given a glass of champagne that she downed quickly. A second glass also went down quickly as she sat for a bit and thought about her daring performance.

"That was a phenomenal performance, my dear Sharmeen," Clarence was standing right next to her, "I am looking for an encore at some other event soon."

Clarence pulled Payal up from her seat, put his arms around her waist and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. Still held closely to his body, she felt his right hand caress her bare legs and reach up to her intimates through the fabric gap. She felt something metallic slide under the band on her panties and heard a couple of snips. Clarence withdrew his hand, and she saw a small pair of scissors in it. Her panties, now cut up, dropped to the floor leaving her pussy threadbare. Clarence bent down, picked up the garment, took a deep sniff and then pocketed the otherwise useless piece of lingerie.

"That was hiding too much from view!" he said in a low voice as his left hand landed on her pussy and one finger traced its outline. Payal hissed as the finger penetrated her vagina a bit. Rather than push it in further, Clarence, however, removed his hand from her nether regions and also put it around her waist further tightening his hold on her.

"Tell me you are not pregnant," he whispered, as she felt the heat generating from his loins.

"No, this time I am not," was her honest answer.

"Can I show you my bedroom in that case, we do have some prior promises to attend to?" Clarence had lit up hopefully.

"Aren't you supposed to be hosting this party and, if I am not mistaken, my husband is presently in this very room?" indicating that while she would uphold a promise given years back, she would be unable to do so with Shahnawaz around.

Clarence made a face to indicate both that he had been gypped and was frustrated. Yet it almost immediately went to a smile. He pulled Payal very close, his lips lingered on hers for an extended moment, and his right hand wandered under her top to cup her left breast. It then softly took her left hand and insinuated it under his costume. His rather hard penis was stressing to come out of the dress and find its way into her. She wondered if she should massage his member, retire to a bedroom, or do something else right there, when Clarence helped make up her mind.

"Float around, dance, have a good time," he said as he broke off and moved off to another part of the large hall leaving her without doubt of his definite intent, "but I'll be back and we'll see about collecting on past promises then!"

VII

Indian cinema had always been popular in Malaysia, often for their non-India shooting locales. From the early-1990s, Pakistani producers also began to shoot films in locations such as Sri Lanka, Turkey and Malaysia. Naziran was signed on to do a film which would shoot around Malaysia and was due in Kuala Lumpur about the same time as Payal and family were there.

Compared to Lahore, Malaysia was paradise. The place was organized, clean and full of opportunity to spend. It did not take her too long to drive her co-stars, producers and minders crazy with demands to take her shopping. As she arrived at Sungei Wang one day when her schedule allowed, having first visited the newly built Lot 10, she had no sense she was about to influence Payal's life in a very significant manner.

After visiting many shops she entered one which had bikini clad mannequins in one display case and Chinese dresses in another. The shop had a "going out of business" sign on it and promised deep discounts. The entire shop was in a mess with clothing all over. A look at the indicated prices showed that the items were generally less than half price compared to things she had seen so far.

As she rummaged through the stuff on the shelves and display tables, she accidentally bumped into a cabinet that stood at one side. It opened and spilled out some contents. Concerned that she would be scolded for the added mess she started to collect the stuff. She picked up a thick book which appeared to have many pictures inside. Curious she turned the pages and was surprised to find picture after picture of girls in various forms of undress, from very slightly clothed to totally nude. She started turning the pages and realized that all the pictures had been taken within the very shop she stood within.

While the vast majority of girls seemed to be Malay or Oriental, she soon found pictures of Indian, Western and African women inside. All of a sudden she stopped turning pages and stared intently at the pictures in front of her. Two side by side pages held a number of 6"x 8" photos of a girl who not only was Pakistani, but looked incredibly like Payal. She then noted that in one of the pictures the girl was wearing a bikini that looked exactly like the one she had stolen from Payal's room, after the couple had come back from their honeymoon. She had then given the stolen swimwear to Haqnawaz, who still would take it out every so often to get Payal's faint odor from it.

Naziran could not believe that Payal had posed for such pictures, but there she was. While she was partly dressed or completely naked by herself in nearly all the pictures, in two of them she was in the embrace of a Chinese man who looked very much like the proprietor of the store. She realized that right there was the leverage Haqnawaz would need to get Payal to accede. She accosted the proprietor and said that she wanted the pictures of Payal. After the man continuously refused any cash price she mentioned, she asked what she could give him.

Shortly afterwards, Naziran was spread out on the same platform on which the man had fucked Payal many years earlier on her first trip to Malaysia. Given the number of men she had been with in the past dozen or so years, one more was not going to be a problem. It was no issue either for her to pose suggestively when he asked for some nude pictures. The chances were no one would see them. And in case they did surface, it would only help her film career. The man fucked with confidence and took his time in reaching an orgasm, something Haqnawaz and most of her homegrown lovers were not adept at.

"How did you get all those ladies to make love to you, surely you have some secret?" Naziran just had to know.

"My mother who used to be here with me for many years would offer select female customers herbal tea while they shopped or had their nails or other things done," he responded, "it not only made them somewhat drowsy, but raised their libido and reduced their inhibitions."

"So that's how you got Payal to fuck you?"

"Yes, it took two or three visits before the tea worked, but she seemed to like the way I made love to her."

"But you did not give me any tea," she remarked.

"You found the pictures and agreed to my terms without such tricks," he replied, "and in any case my mother passed away earlier in the year and took her recipe to the afterlife."

"But why are you closing down?"

"One of my last conquests unfortunately was the wife of a leading politician," he said, "and my penalty is to give this shop to him by the end of this month or face a real unpleasant future."

Naziran could not believe how incredibly lucky she had been in finding not only the shop, but the incriminating evidence against Payal. Just a couple of weeks later and the chance may have disappeared forever. She could also totally relate to the politician putting the screws on the proprietor. It seemed just like the actions Haqnawaz took at home.

"Would you like to make love to me again?" she both felt sorry for the man's situation but also wanted more of his expert fucking. The man smiled and helped her undress again.

She did not get back to the hotel till late to find a pissed off producer who had lost the entire afternoon's worth of shooting. The film was inconsequential and she calmed him down by agreeing to add a pool scene to the movie in which she would flaunt one of the bikinis she had walked out of the shop with. The scene would probably never pass the censors, but knowledge of its existence would fuel the film circuit favourably for her. A blow job placated the man further and he left with promises of more punctuality for future shooting dates.

Naziran soaked in the heat from her tub, an experience she had begun to like once fortune smiled with her first few movie roles. But even more joy was bubbling within her as she wondered how Haqnawaz and Payal would react to the pictures she would soon head home with.

VIII

A person wearing a Roman gladiator outfit approached Payal and after staring for a few seconds said, "That was a great dance. My name is Muzamil and I am wondering if we have met before?"

She racked her mind and then recalled being in a Cameron Highlands nightclub during her last visit years ago. At the time she had been the centre of attraction for a group of Clarence's friends and their female associates. She remembered that the man, who was Malay, had not only given her oral sex, but that she had returned the favour by sucking his cock almost to the point of ejaculation. Of course, another five or six guys had interacted with her using the same quid pro quo, without having vaginal intercourse, but this man still potentially remembered her. She then recalled that Clarence had introduced her not as Payal, the wife of Shahanawaz, but as Sharmeen, the very high-class escort, during that evening.

"I'm glad you liked the dance, but sorry I cannot seem to recall you," she lied hoping he would go away.

"I wonder if you have ever been outside of KL?" he probed.

"Oh plenty of times, in fact all over the country," she responded with the hope that this would confuse him.

"In that case may I request two favours, your name and the opportunity to join you for the next dance?"

"Payal, I am the wife of Clarence's Pakistan partner Shahnawaz."

"Ah I certainly have heard Clarence talk about your beauty and pleasant company, I must insist on being given some time on the dance floor but not for a Bollywood number!" he was not going to back off.

Payal took the offered hand and he lead her to a fairly busy area where many couples were dancing to a mix of Western and international music. As if on cue, the fast music ended and instead a slow number came on. Muzamil pulled her close and they began to sway to the rhythm. Payal could feel his palms caressing her nearly bare back as the scarf that flowed from her head to her knees was easily bypassed by pulling her close at the waist. Every so often one of his hands would drop to her derriere or rise up to the back of her neck. She soon felt that his penis had stiffened and was frequently touching various parts of her body through their clothing. She hoped that he would not discover that she was sans panties. The slow music had caused the number of people dancing to increase. Taking advantage of the crush, Muzamil had slowly insinuated his left hand under her waistband. Payal tried to push back but was unable to do so because of the crowd.

She was reprieved after a couple of slow numbers, however, when a second person appeared, a Chinese gentleman who she also remembered was at the nightclub. Muzamil reluctantly handed her over to Michael after giving her hand a kiss and walked off unsteadily while trying to hide his erection. The music returned to a fast tempo and Payal was happy that she was no longer being groped. Suddenly, however, she found herself being twirled around and facing away from Michael. One of his hands held her around the waist so her rear was in contact with his crotch. The other moved under her bra and first rubbed one and then the other breast. Knowing that the man was Clarence's friend, Payal did not know whether making a scene would be appropriate.

Just as she felt her blouse was going to come off, a third person cut in as a Salsa rhythm filled the air a few numbers later. Payal knew that they were going to be in very close proximity and, within seconds their bodies seemed melded together. As they danced, he dropped to his knees, putting his mouth in contact with her belly, allowing him to kiss her midriff. As he rose up again, his hands traced over her legs, thankfully coming off just before the panty line. They then went over the skirt and now fully grasped each of her buttocks in each palm. She could sense his frustration as his Napoleonic era soldier outfit did not allow him to relieve the pressure that was building on his cock.

Payal looked around for either Shahnawaz or Clarence. She found her husband at one end of the ballroom, entwined with one of the Chen sisters. This one was now dressed in a Greek goddess costume, having discarded the dancer's outfit, and appeared to be in heaven. From the distance Payal could not tell if she was impaled on Shahnawaz's cock or not. Clarence, who had dressed up as a Samurai warrior, was clear on the other side, deep in discussion with a group of attendees. Neither one of them was going to come to her aid.

Payal figured she would fare better away from the dance floor and tried to move out of the crush. Her progress was almost immediately impeded by yet another guy who she instinctively recognized. It seemed every person who had been with her that night was also present at this party. Of course this made perfect sense as those were among Clarence's closest friends. This one was actually wearing a Mr. Potatohead outfit which both made him look ridiculous and got her to laugh.

"I'm glad someone's finding my outfit to be worth a giggle," he said, "I have no clue why Clarence sent this costume to me!"

Payal was somewhat relieved that the large amount of padded foam around his midriff and the gloves on his hands prevented her getting pawed. He did, however, up the ante as the song wound down by tilting forward so that his mouth landed on hers and his tongue entered her mouth for an extended kiss. Payal tried to move away but the shape of his costume ensured her top half was at his mercy. Thankfully he did not go in for a second smooch as they remained on the floor for another number.

As she wondered what would next transpire, yet another one of Clarence's old friends, dressed in a toga, sided up and took her in his arms as the music had again slowed down. Payal noted that in the course of dancing she had moved almost to the edge of the ballroom. Though she was held up close to this person's body and she could feel the heat from his midsection, he did not make any undue inappropriate contact and she stayed with him for an extended period. By now Payal discovered that she was right next to the wall. Shahnawaz was all the way across the room, busy with the other Chen sister, who had participated in the Bollywood number but now was literally in a teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini and little else.

"It's my turn," she heard Clarence say as the toga-clad fellow finally moved off and let the host put his arms around her. Clarence tapped on the wall and a small seat seemed to pop out of it. In an instant, he lifted her onto the seat, which was waist high for him but barely allowed her butt to rest on it. His mouth closed on hers and the kiss continued for quite some time.

Clarence broke off and, as Payal took a breath, lifted her skirt. An instant later, as she appreciated the fact that she was finally off her feet after being on the floor for a long period, his cock was buried inside her. Somehow he had managed to take it out through a well-placed opening in his costume. While he was now coupled with her, both looked fully dressed even if very close together.

The music played loudly and people all around kept bouncing into and off of them. She looked furtively towards Shahnawaz and saw that he had his hands on his partner's tits and was grinding hard into her ass. Clarence began to pump in and out with gusto. She could not believe that he was taking her in full view of hundreds of people. His hands loosened her blouse, which now hung down to allow him to kiss her bare breasts and suck her nipples. Payal's orgasm was strong and sustained. Not only was Clarence giving her a memorable fuck, she was doubly turned on by his chutzpah and the danger of the atmosphere.

Clarence pulled out of Payal, lifted her off the seat, turned his back to the wall, and lifting her skirt from the back, brought her pussy back down onto his cock. Anyone looking directly at Payal could now see her naked breasts with the blouse hanging loose. They might also have got an eyeful of Clarence's penis pumping her pussy from behind. Payal could not have cared less at that moment but luckily nobody seemed to wise up to their antics. He continued to thrust, while turning her face to kiss his mouth. His hands kept massaging her breasts and front.

Clarence tensed and let go while his mouth was still joined to hers. He bucked a few more times as his load was completely released. Payal realized that he was not wearing a condom as his fluids hit her insides. Just as she was about to protest, a Chinese servant girl appeared out of nowhere and quickly wiped her legs and nether regions. Another did the same for Clarence. Within a few moments, her dress was refitted and she was given a quick coat of lipstick and makeup. Anyone seeing her would not know that she had just been royally fucked.

Clarence brought her close and kissed her deeply. Suddenly he seemed to recall something and motioned. Almost immediately another female servant appeared carrying a tray with a small glass containing a dark liquid. He took the glass and handed it to Payal. He mouthed a "bottoms up" and she complied. It did not taste very good at all and she wondered why he gave it to her.

"I do not think Shahnawaz or others would be too keen to have your next baby looking Chinese!"

He explained that she had been given a post-coital contraceptive and it would ensure that there were no complications from his fucking her unprotected. He assured her that it was a known remedy and known for its efficacy. He now had a glass of champagne in his hand and gladly accepted the drink to wash out the aftertaste of the potion.

"I hope the guys dancing with you acted like gentlemen," Clarence suddenly asked, "I wonder if you remembered them from our last event."

"I recalled them all right, but do hope that they did not connect me today to that evening," she responded.

"It's quite okay, a couple of them had the suspicion they had met you before, but I put those doubts to rest by asking them to be with you and make sure that was the case."

"And what do they think now?"

"They all think you are incredibly sexy and each wants to make love you, but no one knows you are both Payal and Sharmeen," he replied honestly.

"So am I now fair game for them, given that my husband appears occupied and that I am not in the family way?" she said with some concern.

"No, they are all cabbage eaters and would not understand the value and quality of truffles!" Clarence spoke as he pulled her close and softly kissed her.

"I hope this means that there is no longer a rain check in play," she whispered.

"No, any debt is paid," he conceded, rubbing his hands over her bare midriff and copping a feel of her ass, "but you are a wonderful lover and I do look forward to other opportunities for enjoying each other's company."

IX

Payal sought out her husband but was unable to locate him in the crush of people. The music suddenly stopped and Clarence stepped onto a podium with a striking Chinese girl at his side.

"Ladies and gentlemen, may I present Ms. Caroline Wu, soon to be Mrs. Clarence Chen," he announced as the crowd clapped and roared its approval.