Payal ki Jhankar Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Payal could see that Caroline possessed all the physical talents that would be expected from a tycoon's wife. Unlike most Chinese girls, she was fairly tall. Her figure was certainly worth notice, including sizable breasts and nice legs. Her Egyptian Queen outfit accented her body exceptionally well. Payal heard someone whispering that she was an Ivy League graduate and the daughter of one of Sam Chen's business associates. Clarence and Caroline complied with a crowd request and joined in a deep kiss. Payal could not believe that less than an hour earlier, she had been fucking the groom-to-be.

Soon after, having finally run into Shahnawaz, and now hanging on to him, Payal found Clarence at her side again, this time with Caroline in tow. Caroline was effusive in praising Payal's dance performance and wanted to learn some steps at a future time. Payal learned that the wedding was to be held at a private island near Langkawi in the "not-so-distant" future. There was no question of Payal and Shahnawaz not accepting an invitation to come over prior to the event and be part of the preparations for the event. Payal wondered if she was going to be on the menu while at the location. In her heart she knew she would feature front and centre. How Shahnawaz would figure and who would occupy his space was a question she would have to mull over for a while.

X

Payal and family took to Malaysia really well. Shahnawaz kept making short trips over to Lahore for business purposes, not staying for more than a few days each time. He had no intention of running into his brother, who suddenly was now doing well again.

The Nawaz Sharif government had been dissolved in 1994 and Benazir was prime minister again. Haqnawaz had found ways to ingratiate himself with her extremely corrupt husband, Asif Zardari, and consequently received the district party nomination and ultimately returned to a parliamentary seat. His power had grown significantly in the past months and it did not take long for him to wrest most of the earlier given properties back from his sisters. He still could not touch Payal or Shahnawaz as they were outside the country, but power gave him a new patience concerning dealing with them.

Clarence and Caroline had not confirmed a wedding date as the year end approached. Apparently "not-so-distant" future in their terminology was a much looser concept. Clarence, however, had been extra busy as Sam Chen had already indicated he was retiring from the Chairmanship at the end of 1995 and was handing out parts of the business to his offspring. Caroline was also an executive in her father's firm and was increasing her business involvement. Unlike Clarence, however, she did find time off frequently and had made it a habit of dropping in on Payal to practice Bollywood dancing, gossip, cook and shop. She had hinted that the wedding would likely be in the dry season during 1995. Either she did not have any clue of how deep the relationship between Clarence and Payal was, or perhaps she did not worry about it.

Naziran was finally done with the shooting in Malaysia. She had tried to find Payal but did not have any information on who she was staying with and where. The shop proprietor could only tell her that a Chinese family had been her hosts many years ago. Given that KL had many wealthy Chinese families, it was nearly impossible for Naziran to pin things down. Now headed back from KL to Lahore she imagined the joy Haqnawaz would show on receiving Payal's pictures. While he had never treated her as an equal, he had been her benefactor. In her heart she had hoped for years that Haqnawaz would legitimize their relationship by marrying her. She was not concerned about being his second wife, given that she knew he did not like his first wife Parveen and had not been intimate with her for over a decade. She could already dream of the massive wedding ceremony with Pakistan's leading politicians and artistes attending. Yes, once Haqnawaz had his revenge on Payal and family, he would become a model husband. Life was going to turn out just fine for her.

Mike Whittaker had won the US Senate Texas seat, his uncle Richard had previously held for dozens of years, in the 1994 mid-term elections. Given Payal's background in political science and journalism, the elections in November had really grabbed her interest. A congratulatory note sent to Mike had been personally acknowledged within days and she received a number of calls from him during the next few months. He told her he was making a point of taking a trip out to Malaysia in the coming year. While on one hand Payal had to be profuse in saying she would love to see him, on the other things could get really complicated with all the lovers in her life being in the same country at the same time.

Payal had not simply sat around, but had been appointed South-East Asia regional correspondent by her Pakistan news company. It was at best a part-time position, but it did keep her abreast of developments in her country and also helped spend time productively. She was surprised a few months after the party to receive calls from both Muzamil and Michael, Clarence's friends, who knowing that Shahnawaz was out of town when they called, wondered if she would accept invitations to dinner. Under other circumstances she may have been amenable, as she had definitely run across them quite a bit at business dinners. But given her past with them many years ago, even though they still had not equated her with Sharmeen, the risk could not be taken, as dinner was certainly not all that would be on the cards. In any case, while her list of lovers had grown, her husband was often around and thus further dalliances were unnecessary. Still the calls from the expectant gentlemen kept coming and Payal knew that if Shahnawaz did not continue his proper treatment of her, she could always find some extra-curricular activity to keep herself occupied. But as of New Year's Eve, with Shahnawaz intimately joined to her, totally naked in the large balcony of their apartment, such a happenstance seemed unlikely.

Peering over the ledge while standing in front of her husband, Payal enjoyed the treatment she was receiving. His cock was embedded in her from behind. Every so often, Shahnawaz would push in and pull out. Fluids were generously running down her legs as the seconds were counted off to the start of another year. His hands alternated between helping her balance in front of the ledge and caressing her still firm and pert breasts. Although she could see other people on their balconies all around, the ledge was all stone and no one could really see them coupling. Fireworks rent the expectant silence apart and cheers arose all over the city. Payal turned her face to kiss her husband passionately.

"Let's make this a really good year," she said, just as Shahnawaz reached his peak and let go. At least the year had started well with both still very much in love and away from known enemies. Whether it would turn out the same way remained to be seen.