Payal ki Jhankar Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was not very surprised when she was asked to accompany Naziran on a trip to the US organized by a leading women's organization. Naziran would play the role of abused female who had risen out of the quagmire, notably given her recent nomination for best new actress in her first Bollywood film. Payal meanwhile was the role model for a confident and independent Pakistani female. The tour would take her to major cities like New York, Washington, D.C., Chicago, and Los Angeles, all areas with big Pakistani populations. Shahnawaz was all for the trip as he could focus back on work, while the kids had settled in to their new classes at the American School in Lahore.

"So are we no longer friends," Mike Whittaker complained, "that you come to the US and don't even tell me!" Somehow in the middle of everything she had overlooked connecting with him.

"Not intentional at all," she responded feeling guilty, "how can I make it up to you?"

"Can you find some time to swing by Houston, Richard is quite sick," Mike let her know that his uncle was gravely ill. He also advised that though she was also going to be in the D.C. area, he would be out of country at that time.

"So just a social call on the old pervert in his sick bed, are you sure he would not prefer being alone with the nurses?"

"I'm sure that is usually applicable, but I can assure you he would be perked up if you went to see him and showed a bit of skin when you visited."

"And do we meet also?"

"We'll see about possibilities for us to get together but you can count on me to see you," Mike left an answer that was neither here nor there.

Adding a side trip to Houston did not prove to be a problem given the success that their appearances were having at the social events in the other cities. In fact, a Texas women's group was happy to schedule a couple of dates for them. After attending the first event at Rice University, Payal and Naziran headed to visit the ailing former senator. She had taken Mike's suggestion and dressed in a businesslike, but yet very sexy manner. A black leather mini-skirt, that allowed almost all of her legs to show, was topped with a blouse that covered just enough of her décolletage. She had thrown a black blazer over her blouse. A pair of sexy heels was also obligatory attire. She had strategically placed a gold necklace that highlighted the top of her breasts. With her natural good looks, flawless English and superb outfit, Payal appeared to be receiving at least the same level of participant and media attention as Naziran, the main guest, who was dressed in traditional Pakistani attire.

Richard Whittaker looked like a shell of himself, lying almost motionless on his bed. The large bedroom in his Houston home had been turned into a virtual hospital room and a number of nurses were at hand. Taking one look at Payal, a noticeable smile formed on his lips and he signalled her to come close. She was not surprised at all when he sat up just enough to get his hand behind her neck, pull her face forward and plant a kiss on her lips. And the fact that he goosed her ass as she turned a bit to sit near him was just par for the course.

"Okay you sons of bitches let me out, this young lady is medicine enough for me," he audibly spoke out, as his hand landed high on her thigh and then went directly under the skirt and onto her panties.

"Let me introduce my friend Naziran, she's a movie star from Pakistan," Payal had thought hard about bringing the actress but figured it could not hurt. Naziran was noting the interplay between Richard and Payal with amused interest.

"Would she like to jump on to my casting couch?" the dirty old man chirped, getting a chuckle from Payal. Naziran did not have a perfect command of the language and definitely not American slang. She, however, was a good sport in shaking Richard's hand and accepting a kiss to her lips.

"You had better be planning to get better, the world cannot lose a pervert of your class," Payal ribbed him.

"Well I am sure you two ladies could help with the perversion if not the health cure, so why don't you get stripping!"

That comment got him a slap on his wrist from Payal. Discussion soon turned from light banter to more meaty topics.

"Listen honey, do you remember our discussions on the state of politics in your country?"

"Of course I do, that's the only time you have ever made sense."

Over the next hour Richard demonstrated that his brain was completely lucid even if the body was dying. His assessment of the political climate was spot on. What surprised her most was his assertion that a major regional event would be happening within weeks. Payal was almost sad that she had to leave in order to meet Mike even though every few minutes Richard had insisted that she remove some article of her clothing. Despite Naziran being in the room, Payal had not objected to him feeling up her pussy as they talked, including shifting a bit to allow his fingers to penetrate deep inwards, but had drawn the line on stripping nude or even flashing her breasts.

"Just remember my dear, something very major is about to happen in your part of the world," Richard advised as Payal and Naziran got up to leave, "and you need to be prepared to act immediately."

Richard surprised everyone when he point blank asked Naziran if she would like to stay for dinner and a movie. Naziran spoke enough English to make some conversation with him and the carrot he dangled about calling a Hollywood producer friend clinched the bargain. Payal was relieved that Naziran would not be in the vicinity when she later met Mike, who had called to confirm he would visit her at the hotel. As she left Payal was in tears because just after Richard gave her a long and deep goodbye kiss on the mouth, he had put his hand on her heart and appeared to say remember me when I am gone!

Payal was unsure if Mike would be coming alone or with someone like Raylene or perhaps even his wife who did not live too far away. She wondered what to wear but decided to be both conservative and sexy at the same time. Payal pulled on a pair of skinny jeans that hugged her legs. A light blue sleeveless shirt, which she had tied across her ribcage rather than buttoning it all down, was all she had on top. This left her belly deliciously bared and her cleavage nicely visible. She opted to leave her hair naturally undone and also remained barefoot.

Mike showed up just prior to midnight. He had aged gracefully but had definitely retained the good looks and manly charm that had always attracted her. As a member of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee his role was quite strenuous and he had gained a reputation of being one of the hardest working senators in the country. Today, however, he was ready to play, and Payal had long been one of his favourite reasons to take a break from work.

Payal stood a few feet away, right leg bent and that foot resting aside the left one. One hand was hooked into a beltless loop on her jeans while the other teased the tresses next to her left shoulder. Mike soaked in the visage for an extended moment, then closed the gap and crushed her lips with his mouth. His hands wandered all over the clothed and bare parts of her body as Payal returned the passionate kisses. The knot keeping her boobs under wraps was quickly dispensed with and, as she was braless, he was able to take her tits into his mouth and squeeze the orbs as he pleased.

The jeans presented a very different problem. Mike failed utterly in trying to pull them off her legs, as she stood, even though the buttons and zip were undone. Giggling at his frustration, Payal swiftly turned away and jumped onto the bed, raising her legs into the air. Mike placed her calves on his shoulders, lifted her ass a bit, and slowly managed to get the jeans down to her knees. Thankfully Payal had not worn panties and was soon fully undressed.

Getting off the bed, Payal helped Mike out of his clothing, tossing his trousers, shirt, jacket and tie all over the room. It was an awkward moment as he sheathed his cock with a condom, but he was ramming into her very shortly afterwards. Payal's inner hussy was somehow on display and she raked his back, met him stroke for stroke and screamed audibly as their bodies came together and parted slightly. She mused that just a few moments with Richard's perverted sense of humour had given her a charge that Mike was capably dispensing with. When they finally came and the bed got a reprieve from the constant motion, both were exhausted on one hand and ready to continue on the other.

"Richard was delighted to see you today," Mike ventured while taking a little break from licking Payal's pussy. They had been carrying on small talk while in bed, when he had moved downwards, spread her legs and started to tongue her insides.

"He was extremely cryptic on Pakistani politics and I wonder what he meant by major happenings in the near future," Payal responded just as Mike sent shivers through her body.

"You know I can't reveal state secrets to you," Mike responded, "but let's say if I had significant foreign currency holdings in Pakistan, I would see about moving them elsewhere really quick.

"Ok, you keep working exactly where you are, I'll handle things at home," Payal had placed one hand in his hair as he went down on her again. The other she used to dial Shahnawaz and within a matter of minutes had given him the information she had received. Shahnawaz was planning to go to Malaysia for a quick trip but figured he could first handle his foreign currency exposure at home.

"I guess you owe me a lot more now," Mike had just released Payal after she had just had a fantastic orgasm, "referring to the information given but also hinting at the cunnilingus.

That appeared to be a cue for her to give a par for the course response and Mike was delighted when she pushed him back, came atop his torso, rubbed some cream from the nightstand on his cock and slowly lowered her ass onto it. Anal sex was rare for Mike and he had never taken Payal in such a manner. Not only did his cock fit much tighter into that orifice, his fingers were able to enter her cunt. Additionally the pain response that she was getting from taking him into her rectum was turning her cheeks red and causing her breasts to heave as she panted. Despite the hurt, she began to raise and lower her ass. Mike's fingers were dripping profusely from the fluids released from her insides by the time he flooded her backside. The time passed a bit too quick and soon he had to head out after they had shared one final extended kiss.

"Payal baji, you really look fantastic in sexy western clothes," Naziran mentioned point blank. She had shown up just as Mike had exited her hotel room in the dead of night, Payal was surprised that Naziran was back from Richard's place.

"Where did you see me in such clothes?"

"Well the dress you wore today was fantastic, but also Sir Richard showed me so many pictures of you in nice dresses," Naziran added, "and some naughty ones with you in swimming clothes," she went on, "you have such a fine body."

Payal wondered if this was a way to compliment her, chide her or something else. "Thank you, but you know that his family has been friendly with ours from the time that I was in the US for my studies."

"Baji these people may not be from our culture but I can tell that Sir Richard likes you very much and that his nephew Mr. Mike has been your friend for a long time," she went on, "I often feel that your life would have been much better if you were married to Mr. Mike and thus would never had had to deal with people like Haqnawaz!"

"How can you say that, I am a happily married person?" Payal protested.

Naziran wondered if she should tell her more. She already had proof of Payal's infidelity from the pictures she had obtained from a shop in Kuala Lumpur. Richard had shown her some of his albums and Naziran had been surprised that Payal was topless in a number of pool shots. Of course, she had not been oblivious to the fact that Richard fingered Payal for most of her visit to his home. Lastly, when she had returned and come to Payal's room, she had heard distinct sounds of sexual intercourse. Wisely she had waited for an hour or so to revisit Payal. She decided that it was better to not say anything as it would not serve any purpose. Payal had been a benefactor to both her and her sisters and there was no need for creating trouble. The point she made about marrying Mike did, however, come from her heart.

"Of course you have a great marriage with Shahnawaz Ji, but all I am saying is that a really nice person like you deserves all the good things," Naziran conceded.

"And so what happened at Richard's place?" Payal queried, "I hope he was he a gentleman?"

"Baji you know he is a kind man, but he has a very naughty manner?"

Payal listened raptly as Naziran gave her a full account of her evening at Richard's. Soon after Payal left, he persuaded the nurses to move him to the main lounge, where they watched part of one of Naziran's Bollywood films. True to his word he had called a Hollywood bigwig and already arranged for her to take a screen test in a couple of days' time. However, he had soon indicated that he expected some kind of reward for the favour.

"And did you comply with the dirty old man?" Payal just had to ask the question, knowing how she had herself provided Richard a number of favours short of actual sex.

"Baji, I may be a movie star, but you know I have been left with few reasons to be bashful about my sexual activities. Also when I do have a tryst with another person, in my heart I feel I am getting some revenge on Haqnawaz."

Richard was hardly in position to fuck Naziran, even though she would gladly have agreed. She did end up performing a striptease to one of her Indian dance songs. In addition she sportingly tried to give him a blow job, but his manhood was physically dead if not mentally extant. Richard was happy to feel Naziran up for a while until the nurses decided that he needed to return to bed and that she would be dropped back by his chauffeur. Payal was happy that both Richard and Naizran had hit it off. That had allowed her to be undisturbed with Mike, who she would not be seeing again on the present trip due to his Senatorial commitments.

Naziran's screen test dovetailed with the trip to Los Angeles. Returning to their hotel she proudly announced that she had been signed on for a role in a period picture set in British India that would start shooting in a matter of weeks in England. For a simple servant girl to have risen potentially to level of Hollywood star was big news and Payal knew she would have a really good story and interview for her media employers. The elation of this elevation for Naziran, however, was unfortunately short-lived.

Just as Payal packed to go to the Los Angeles airport and catch her flight to London, Mike called and advised that Richard had passed away in his sleep. In his last conversation with Mike on the phone, just prior to going to bed for the last time, he had asked that Payal be cared for as if a member of the Whittaker family. Payal felt sick to her stomach and wanted to attend the funeral in Houston, except for a more immediate development. The news that went on the television at almost the same time was that India had conducted a second nuclear explosion after 1976. More to the point the reporter noted that Pakistan, as of then an undeclared nuclear state, was expected to conduct its own tests within the same month of May 1998.

VI

Haqnawaz was ready to pull his hair out. In an ideal world he would have found a likely target and set upon it. His options, however, were limited. His two-timing brother had left the country after cheating him badly. Payal, who probably was the cause of every ill he had suffered in the last two decades, was at her parents' home and so untouchable. His second wife Naziran, had decided to forego her return to Pakistan and focus on prepping up for her upcoming Hollywood film shoot. The first wife, Parveen, had progressively aged and become uglier and hitting her had no utility. His son, Paijoo, had grown rather big and could beat the crap out of his father if the situation ever arose. Wisely all the servants in his household had somehow made themselves scarce.

It had all started out really well with a simple phone call from Shahnawaz concerning the family holdings in Pakistan and elsewhere and the lawsuit that had been filed against the Malaysian-Pakistani joint concern holdings by Haqnawaz. Rather than going through an extended court battle that would take years and cost millions, Shahnawaz had proposed a simpler solution.

"Bhaijan, you know that my life and that of my family has been focused on Malaysia and the Middle East the past few years," Shahnawaz had said, "and that I am unable to take good care of my property and land here."

"So what do you want me to do?" Haqnawaz had given a very offhand response.

"Can we not amicably settle things amongst ourselves," Shahnawaz suggested, "surely there is no need to tear the family apart."

Haqnawaz was pleasantly surprised when his brother offered to sell him all his agricultural holdings and most of his urban property excepting a house each in Lahore and Faisalabad. He was even more pleased that the amount asked was easily ten percent or more below fair rupee value. The request that the payment be made immediately in US dollars and transferred to accounts in Malaysia and elsewhere did not appear too onerous to him. Happy that the family estate was finally coming to him in near totality he agreed to withdraw the case against the joint concern.

Getting an amount that was well in excess of US$ 5 million was not the easiest of things but Haqnawaz was able to use his position as a member of parliament, his linkages within the ruling party, and his friendship with a Saudi-based clearance house Pakistani bigwig, to arrange the sum in less than a week and remit the same according to the directions given. With the money received, Shahnawaz instructed his lawyers to transfer ownership accordingly.

Two days later the Indian nuclear explosion rocked the markets, sending stock values and rupee exchange rates down. Things were expected to stabilize very soon but, when Pakistan responded with its own nuclear tests, the shit really hit the fan. The bank which had loaned him the amount asked for an immediate return. To make things worse the government froze all foreign exchange accounts around the country. The Pak Rupee almost halved in value against global currencies. Suddenly his cost of repaying the borrowed $5 million rocketed up in rupee terms and the entire deal turned sour.

"Bhaijan I can understand that things are not great in Pakistan, but I cannot see why you are blaming me for the market collapse," Shahnawaz calmly responded to his brother's call from Pakistan, "surely I had no idea what India or Pakistan were doing on the nuclear front."

"You have tricked me," Haqnawaz was furious, "I am sure it is your wife who has continued to drive a wedge between us."

"I would suggest you leave Payal out of this," Shahnawaz interjected, "and concerning wedges you are so much guiltier of breaking the family bond the way you have treated our sisters and others."

"Take my word for it younger brother," Haqnawaz vowed, "I will get my revenge."

Shahnawaz had indeed correctly interpreted Payal's call from the US. Not only had he managed to move his foreign exchange elsewhere, he had also disposed of property that was more trouble to keep than what it earned. Payal had smartly also called her parents and they had taken similar actions with foreign exchange holdings and in selling off some property.

As Haqnawaz paced about the haveli, not knowing the exact extent of the losses he would incur on the deal, plans for revenge began to form in his mind. He knew that Shahnawaz was in Malaysia and out of his reach. Payal, on the other hand, was in Pakistan, not back to work but staying with her parents as her mother was sick. He had a feeling that a direct attack of any sort on Payal would probably not succeed as her husband had arranged for an international security company to provide bodyguards for her protection around the clock. Yet he wondered if she could be made to feel the hurt some other way.