Payal ki Jhankar Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please do not get the wrong idea," Brian whispered into her ear, "I can absolutely assure you this massage should warm you up while the clothes dry out."

Payal just stammered a thank you, nearly speechless at the ease with which Brian had separated her from the dinner conversation, convinced her to swim in her lingerie, removed her wet clothing, and now had his penis nestled right up against her cunt. Yet she was somewhat relieved, her body was feeling the warmth from the massage, from the closeness of his body, and from the hardening of his member as it grew while in contact with her pussy. Surprisingly she felt aroused as he first worked on her neck and then rubbed her breasts and legs. At some point she dropped almost listless into his embrace, letting him place his hands wherever he felt.

Brian put his lips on her neck and slowly kissed it. Getting no resistance, he than kissed her cheek. Taking things a bit further, he took his chin in his hand and kissed her on the mouth. Voicelessly Payal then allowed him to push her back onto the sand, still leaving their legs intertwined. He moved his torso slightly to align his cock with her vagina and pushed it through the already moistening opening. His mouth closed over hers and his hands pinned her arms to the ground. She should have fought him off, as a properly married woman would have done. On the other hand, a properly married woman would not have taken a late night stroll with a stranger late at night or sat down completely nude next to him either. Payal responded positively to the dual thrusts of his cock and tongue, her legs knotting behind his back and pulling him further into her orifices. As Brian fucked her, she reasoned that while she could be tarred and feathered as an improper woman, she was indeed a happily married person and that indiscretions, whether his or hers, had never been made public and had never come between Shahnawaz and herself.

"Payal, you are so hot and sexy," Brian uttered as he licked her neck and pushed his cock into her, "I am so glad to have run across you today."

Payal again wondered what to say. On one hand he had complimented her beauty and passion. On the other he had suggested that she had been easy to bed. She thought that he was right on both accounts. Firstly, she was sexy and there was no reason to be humble about that. Secondly, she had indeed spread her legs for a number of lovers.

"Did you just say that I am easy!" she jibed.

Brian stopped in mid-stroke and had a pained look on his face when he responded, "not at all, wonderful people like you just do not enter my life."

"Okay not-so-wonderful guy, just do not come in me," Payal whispered back, "I may have a hard time explaining any unintended consequences."

Brian chuckled and began to ram into her with increased vigour. Perhaps it was his age or maybe it was his level of sexual experience that allowed him to prolong their lovemaking for nearly an hour. Payal was on the umpteenth orgasm when he began to pant in earnest and pulled out of her just in time. His ejaculate ended up all over her torso.

"Oops, seems we have to clean you again," Brian said as he led her to the edge of the water and washed off the stickiness.

Brian carried her back to where the clothes were and tossed his own shirt to her so she could dry off again. Next he tripped her with a leg, so that she landed softly on the sand with her legs splayed. As she tried to sit up, he placed his mouth on her cunt and began to lick away. When he was finally finished with eating her out some twenty minutes later, Payal had come so many times she could barely get up to dress. She was happy, however, to find that her lingerie was bone dry.

Nearly three hours after leaving their spouses at the dining table, Payal and Brian returned to the restaurant to find a message that Shahnawaz and Marjorie would be waiting in Brian's hotel room. Just as he was about to insert the card key, Brian stopped and asked Payal to place her ear on the door. The sounds of sex were unmistakable. It seemed that Marjorie had used her cougarish charm to get Shahnawaz into her bed, while Payal was away.

"Well it appears that what is good for the gander is also good for the goose," Brian mused as Payal wondered about what to do next. She could not help think that the separation of partners did not appear as incidental as it was being made to seem. Yet she had no way of knowing for sure that Brian and Marjorie had somehow managed to get them to inadvertently swing. In any case, there was no sense fretting about spilt milk, she had already fucked Brian and Shahnawaz was giving Marjorie a go that very moment. Returning to the lobby, Brian asked the concierge to call the room in an hour and to advise that he had walked over to drop Payal at her nearby hotel.

Payal's balcony overlooked the entrance to her hotel and was immediately picked out by Brian as the right place where to continue his sexual encounter with her. As they took in the scenery from the high floor, Brian bared Payal again. He took a few minutes sucking on her tits, fingering her cunt and deep kissing her mouth. Pushing her back after a while, he dropped his pants and surprisingly for his age, had another erection. Now she settled down on her knees in front of him and took his penis into her mouth.

"Did you guys trick us into exchanging partners?" Payal blurted out, after one particularly long drag with her mouth on his cock.

"That's a hell of an accusation," Brian protested.

Payal tightened her handhold on the trunk of his cock, took about a fourth of his member into her mouth and placed her teeth threateningly on the bare skin. "I had better get a true answer in five seconds or I will bite down with all my strength," she promised.

"Okay, okay, our meeting was not all by chance," Brian confessed, a drop of sweat falling off his brow. For a moment he thought it was goodbye to his sex life. "Marjorie and I saw you a couple of days ago at the airport and then at the beach and figured you seem like the kind of folks we would like to know better."

"But how did you know we would both end up having sex with you two?" Payal probed.

"We are experienced swingers and our holidays are excellent opportunities to meet interesting people like yourself," Brian spilled the beans, "and to be frank you guys are really most interesting!"

"And are you indeed employed with the British Government or is that story also smoke?"

"Oh no, we are very much who we say we are."

"And how did you know we would end up having sex?"

"It was first a hunch, then as we looked for opportunity to approach, you guys provided us an in with your activities in the open this morning," he went on, "and we figured if you were adventurous enough for sex in a public space, you may also be amenable to swinging."

Brian had let everything out. They had indeed been swinging for a while and were looking for a suitable couple at the time. Payal and Shahnawaz had unknowingly fit the bill and the sexual union involving the four of them was now completed. To be frank there was no harm done and no foul committed, rather Payal surmised that both sets of partners had experienced a bit of otherwise harmless diversity. At this juncture she realized that his cock was still firmly in her hand and just an inch from her mouth.

"So do you want me to continue with the biting or with something else?"

Brian felt the tension that had built up inside him release just as Payal looked up and uttered the words to indicate she believed him.

"I'd love to fuck you in the ass!" he answered but suddenly looked alert, "though it appears that your husband is about five minutes away from reaching the hotel."

Payal started to get up but saw a look of need on his face. After all she had been sucking on his cock for a while. Understanding immediately she increased the speed with which she licked and also started a hand massage. She took his penis out of her mouth, just as he released and aimed it outwards. Luckily nobody was downstairs to be hit by the falling jism from the balcony, least of all Shahnawaz! Brian dressed up in less than a minute, pulled Payal close, gave her a deep kiss, sucked on her nipples for a moment, pecked her lips again, squeezed her rear, jumped out the door and headed for the stairs to avoid her husband. Just as he got to the staircase, the elevators pinged to indicate Shahnawaz had arrived.

There was absolutely no time to dress up, given that her husband was at the door. Thinking smartly, Payal jumped into the bed completely naked and pulled the cover over herself. She imagined that Shahnawaz would find it odd that she was not wearing a nightie, but was herself surprised when he quickly dispensed with a visit to the bathroom and then collapsed into bed. He was in a deep sleep in no time. On one hand Payal figured he was exhausted from first repeatedly fucking her in the daytime and then taking Marjorie at night. On the other, she was miffed that he did not at least wonder why she was naked in bed.

Some of Payal's misgivings went away just as the sun broached the horizon. As the rays of light streamed in through the window, Shahnawaz pressed up against her. Almost on cue, Payal straightened herself and he came on top to bury his cock into her vagina. In no time they were oohing and aahing with gusto. Any plans of taking her ire out on him for ignoring her naked form in bed went out the window.

"I'm sorry I was just so tired last night," he let her know once they had both come and were now recuperating while lying side by side, "I saw you were naked and ready in bed but I was knackered."

"So did Marjorie wear you down?" Payal wondered how he would respond to the misplaced query.

"We actually talked well past midnight concerning the attempt on your parents and even had a call with our lawyers in Lahore," he surprised her with new information, "it seems that Haqnawaz may succeed in getting acquitted in the Shariat Court."

For an instant Payal wondered if the sounds of mating she had heard were not what she thought, but the timeline changed her mind. Brian had brought her to his hotel at just after eleven, and Shahnawaz had reached home around one. While the other information was true, Shahnawaz was not going to fess up to fucking Marjorie.

"So how did your walk with Brian go, it seemed like an awfully long time for you to be gone?" Shahnawaz asked.

"Very nice indeed, the cove is indeed warm and beautiful," Payal parried his pointed question.

"And did you go for a swim," he asked, "I don't recall you having a swimsuit on?"

"It was warm enough to swim in my lingerie," Payal responded, "Brian's a harmless older man after all and maybe I provided him some reason to go fuck Marjorie later in the night!" She noticed that her husband blanched at the mention of Marjorie being fucked.

"What else?" Shahnawaz probed, surprised by the rather candid answer from his wife.

"Just a long discussion on women's rights, until he dropped me back, much before you returned." There was no reason for her to provide all the truth either. She hoped that Brian would heed her parting words that no mention of their tryst should reach her husband and imagined Shahnawaz would have made a similar arrangement at his end with Marjorie.

"So should we plan to meet up with them again on our trip?"

"I think we have both had enough of serious conversation with Brian and Marjorie and I would rather have you all to myself and at some other isolated beach on this wonderfully multi-island paradise!"

VIII

Just as Shahnawaz predicted, the Shariat Court acquitted Haqnawaz in the murder attempt case. The fact that no actual murder had been committed became a paramount issue in his defence. The henchmen who had been waylaid by the Anti-Terrorist team and lived were given short sentences and generally released on the basis of time served.

The crux of the case against Haqnawaz was the testimony of Ruqaiya. Despite the fact the two servants she had heard talking also confirmed that she was speaking the truth, the Court let him off on an odd technicality. This was the fact that as a woman her testimony was only considered to be worth half as much as that of a man. Thus in the absence of one whole testifier, since she was as per the convoluted law a half-person, no case existed and the accused was let off.

Shahnawaz already had a feeling about the verdict when he placed a call along with Marjorie to the legal team. Indeed, as he had told Payal, the majority of time together was spent discussing the case and other legal issues. Given Marjorie's position in the Law Ministry, she was in an excellent guru to provide both advice and direction. Shahnawaz had been delighted to meet her and was putty in her hands when she plied him with significant amounts of alcohol and gave him a neck and back massage. There was almost no contest, when she pushed him onto her bed, undid his belt and pulled down his trousers. He had neither sense nor care of the age difference between Marjorie and himself. In just a few minutes as she climbed onto his cock and began to display the moves she had learned in her years of swinging, Shahnawaz soon began to appreciate the value of experience. In fact he did so a couple of times before the call that Payal and Brian were going to his hotel had been received.

"Kehndey ney saali tey adhi ghar wali hondi weh, chal tenu wi aj ghar ja key poori randi hi banawan ga teri behan di tarah" (It is said that a sister in law is like half a wife, so when we get home I will turn you into a complete whore like that sister of yours).

Just as the court emptied after the decision, Haqnawaz came within earshot of Ruqaiya and made this veiled threat that chilled her blood. Fearing for her life, Ruqaiya was able to call on Amos at the US State Department to arrange safe haven. In no time at all, she joined Naziran is London where the actress was in the process of wrapping up her movie. Her dinner with Amos, following the assassination attempt, had gone better than expected for both of them. She had accepted because Payal had requested her to, he had asked her since she was a looker. She found that his Urdu and Punjabi were reasonably good given that he had been in Pakistan for some time.

Ruqaiya had found Amos to be charming and funny. A second date happened the very next day. By the time he left a week later, they had progressed to the point where a couple of nights had been spent together in bed. He had helped exorcise some of the demons of the mistreatment her father and brothers had given in past years, she had given him the best possible send-off to his new location, London. Any plans to return to Pakistan were put on hold as both sisters were fast-tracked to receive residency in Britain. A few months later, she was noticed by a fashion photographer as she came out of a restaurant with Amos. Shortly after that she had signed with a major fashion house and her face adorned covers all over the world.

Shahnawaz was happy that Payal was outside the country just as Haqnawaz was restored to his position of prominence by his political party. In the only meeting the brothers had since the case was dismissed, Haqnawaz had sworn a blood oath against many including his own siblings. As a first step the case against Shahnawaz, that had been taken back when the agreement to buy the local property occurred, was now refiled.

Naziran was furious at the threat to her sister. It was time to start repaying Haqnawaz for the lifetime of pain he had caused. A few years earlier a Pakistani lady had written an expose about her feudal minister husband that had set off a firestorm in the country. With Payal's help, it was time to put her story in front of the world. Just as the year neared its close, Naziran's book, ghost-written by Payal, hit the markets. In many ways it compared to the earlier bestseller, My Feudal Lord. But in other ways it was different, being the story of a nobody rising to a position of prominence. The poignant description of the sexual antics of the people Naziran had been with rocked the established system, given that a number of politicians, movie personalities, military men, industrialists and lawyers were named as her sexual partners.

A series of wholesale divorces occurred for many of the involved menfolk. To push the dagger even further into Haqnawaz, who still was her husband, Naziran agreed to some added scenes in the film. In the first she was lustily kissed by a British officer. In the second, her back was completely bared from the waist up as she was the object of rape by some brigands. Adding insult to injury was the fact that these added elements in the film helped her secure a BAFTA best supporting actress nomination and even Oscar consideration. Overnight, Haqnawaz became both the object of derision and one of pity among the elite classes. He was rarely invited to major events, omitted from government meetings and kept away from being at any religious ceremonies.

IX

"Do you absolutely have to go tomorrow?" Payal was adamant that Shahnawaz not make the trip to Faisalabad and Lahore over the next few days from the relative sanctuary of her parents' village residence.

"You know we cannot keep postponing court summons given the power Haqnawaz has," he responded, "and I do not want a situation where the judge rules for him while we are absent."

While the legal system in Pakistan was pathetically slow, Haqnawaz had worked his connections to ensure that his fraud case against Shahnawaz had been fast tracked. Payal had been on her husband's case ever since the summons had arrived. She had tried to talk sense, cajole and even beg him to miss this particular hearing.

When nothing else had worked, she tried the usual enticement, herself in the sexiest attire possible. Payal had swayed into the bedroom in the laciest piece of lingerie she possessed. This was a gauzy black number that was transparent all the way from her knees to just under her boobs. Adding appeal was the fact that the bra was opaque. The slightest bikini bottom complemented the dress and a pair of black pumps completed the get-up. To Shahnawaz, Payal was desirable even when thoroughly plain, dressed in this manner and with full make-up she was sexiness personified.

"I have another two dozen of these sexy dresses," she told him, "dancing to keep out of his reach."

"And to get the full effect I have to stay for the next two dozen nights!"

"I see that you are learning very fast," Payal cooed as she jumped onto the bed and sat with her knees under her body.

Shahnawaz grabbed for her and the kiss they started took a good ten minutes to finish. He lay her down on the bed and took her shoes off. Starting by kissing the small toe, he kissed them all on one foot and then the other. His mouth worked up to the top of her feet, then to her ankles and shins, up to her knees, then made it to her thighs and finally arrived at her pussy. Payal squealed with delight as he tongued her after sliding the panty off. He stuck his head under her shirt and began to kiss her tummy, ultimately getting his mouth on her tits. Payal struggled to remove the garment as she did not want it ripped up.

"You are going to leave this and go off on your trip," she pointed at her nude body as Shahnawaz removed his own clothes, "you must be smoking something seriously hallucinogenic these days!"

"With a drug like you around," Shahnawaz whispered as he joined his body to hers, "I have absolutely no need for anything else to make me lose my mind."

Payal felt she had hit all the right buttons as Shahnawaz ploughed into her with intensity, yet she had not managed to get the desired answer on his trip intent so far. She began to match her husband stroke for stroke and smartly slowed things down whenever he looked ready to go over the edge. As for herself, his statement declaring that she was a potent drug had already caused her to come even prior to penetration. Since he had embedded himself, her pussy had been giving up its fluids with regularity. Payal flipped Shahnawaz over and came atop. Lifting her cunt a few inches up on his cock, she began to buck in earnest. The wetness inside Payal, however, had reduced if not eliminated any friction and it took Shahnawaz quite a further while to finally erupt into her.