Payback!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you okay, babe? You look tense." She noted.

"I know what you did." I said, angrily, yet relaxed; staring penetratingly at her.

"....You know?" Her words were w gasp, and gee eyes went wide.

"You've been sleeping around behind my back. You're just a big slut!"

"Fuck you." She countered.

"What's wrong, hurt your feelings? Maybe if I stuck a cock in your ass and diseased bush while you suck my tits you'd feel better."

"FUCK, YOU!" She repeated, only louder.

"No, fuck you. I only hope I don't get an STD or something from screwing your worn-out dirty hole. No wonder I could fit my whole hand in there, with all the guys pounding you."

She slapped me hard across the face; a glare on her features.

"You weren't complaining, dumbass. I think all the time I was getting pounded while we dated helped out a lot."

"You sick whore! You've been cheating on me that long?"

"Hell yeah." She proudly confirmed with a smirk.

"Maybe I should just post this online for the whole world to see what a cheap slut you are."

I pulled up my phone and went to the videos; pulling up her sex session.

Her eyes went wider.

"Listen, you little shit, you post that and I'll cut off your damn balls and eat them in front of you."

"I won't." I relaxed. "Not that I'm scared of a tramp like you, but that's not how I am."

"You bette not, you little dipshit. I'll fuck you up."

I laughed at her threat

She glared one more time at me, then turned around and walked away, leaving.

I felt like I was going to throw up; I felt like someone had ripped my heart out and shattered it....She had shown her true colors.

But this wasn't the end.

I called my best friend and told him what happened, he recommended payback, and told me a plan.

Lager that day, about an hour around two, Mrs. Winston came back. And she surprised me.

"Would you like to come with me o date? It'll be only as friends, of course.
I asked my girlfriends but they were all busy."

"I'd love to." I nodded.

"I'll get ready, then." She walked off to her room.

She returned moments later wearing a purple shirt with long sleeves, matching purple pants, hoop earrings, a gold pendant necklace and red lipstick that really accommodated her hair and face.

All dolled up.

We left and drove to the restaurant.

"So are you looking forward to marrying Kristen?" She asked.

"Yes ma'am," I lied.

"Good. You two make a great couple." She lifted her glass of ice tea.

"People keep telling us that." I chuckled.

"It's true." She beamed.

The waitress cane with our food came.

Mrs. Winters ton had ordered a double-bacon cheeseburger with a side of fries, while I had ordered a beer-battered cod with butterfly shrimp and a side of hushpuppies.

We took our food and began to eat once the waitress left.

"You and Kristen really remind me of me and Edmund.
The way you two are so inseparable and close."

I laughed mentally at her comment, but didn't say anything in response, instead, lifted my root beer to my lips and drank it.

She lifted her burger and brought it up to her mouth, taking a big bite out of it.

I picked up my silverware and started to cut off a piece of my cod.

"Leslie, do you want to have children?" She asked.

"I thought about it. I want to, yes. But I'm not sure how Kristen feels on that. She never told me."

She took another big bite of her burger, chewed it up, then swallowed it.

Suddenly she put her burger down.

"I've tried to date so many guys. But no one wants to date me."

When I heard her voice crack, I quickly put my silverware down.

"I know I have Kristen and my girlfriends...But..Still..I'm so tired of being alone." Tears started to well up in her eyes.

"Mrs. Winterston, what's wrong?" I quickly backed out of my seat, wandering towards her.

People were watching now.

"I used to be beautiful. The only looks I get now are of disgust."

She started to cry hard.

I wrapped my arms around her and she grabbed onto me for comfort.

"I'm just a disgusting, repulsive pig that everyone laughs at. I've even been called a beached whale. I'm just so fat and ugly!"

"Stop it! I think you're beautiful."

Her eyes widened upon hearing my words, but before she could speak, I kissed her.

She kissed back; pulling me closer, and our kiss grew, but then she pulled away.

"No...We can't." She pulled away.

"We should just eat and go.
I've already created too much if a scene."

After we ate, we headed back to her yellow van in the parking lot.

I kissed her again while she buckled up, and she returned my kiss; her kissing getting harder but not quite make-out heavy.

She ended the kiss again.

"This is wrong. You're my daughter's fiancé; you can't cheat on her."

When she pulled away, I sighed and stared at the floorboard.

We drove back.

"Mrs. Winston, I had fun. Thank you for taking me with you. And I'm sorry I tried ti make a move on you."

She just beamed and nodded.

"I guess I better go before it gets dark." I started to walk away, but soon stopped.

"Wait. What you said back there, that....That you said, that you think I'm beautiful, did you mean it?"

"Yes, ma'am...I did." I admitted.

"Leslie.." Her voice was creamy.

I turned to face her, and she was removing her shirt, tossing it onto the ground.

A huge pink bra was before my eyes, and it was the only thing that hid her tits.

I felt my heart pound in anticipation to see the rest of her.

"M--Mrs. Winston.."

She beamed wider and reached her have behind her; the bra fell; a magnificent pair of jumbo 46II tits bouncing upon release; complete with two inch nipples that needed to be sucked.

My dick sprang to life.

She removed the rest of her clothes; a hairy pussy being revealed.

She let me see a view of her mega-sized, wrinkly, saggy ass.

She turned to face me; took her breasts into hands, and squeezed them hard; moaning.

"I want you!" I spat out in a predator-like voice; lust and desire overwhelming me.

Her stomach was huge; bigger than even her tits that were already bigger than her head.

She saw me eying her big, protruding fat belly, and squeezed the fat.

"You like that...?" Her voice was seductive.

"Yes..Yes I do."

"You want to fuck me, don't you?" She smiled knowingly.

"So bad!" It was an instant reply.

She walked closer towards me, and almost as if in a rush, stripped me of all my clothes and grabbed me, leading me to the couch.

"Fuck me in the ass." She breathed against my lips; a lusty kiss being the result.

I kissed her hard; grabbing her massive melons.

We kissed for a while, her hand grabbing my big cock, jacking me up and down while she treated me to an even more delicious kiss.

I squeezed her jiggly, mature breasts; squeezing them hard as I had fantasized of doing for so long.

Her hand pumped me harder; jerking up and down and exploring my dick; re-accustoming herself I the texture of touching a cock.

I jammed the whole thing in at at once, and immediately I felt overwhelmed by the sheer tightness of Diane's wrinkly, saggy, fat, monstrous, mountain-sized ass; a moan-like breath escaping my lips.

"Damn!" I cried; unable to believe how amazing she felt.

I smacked her left ass cheek, and the wrinkled fat jiggled.

"Ooh!" She moaned upon being spanked, but pushed her ridiculously oversized ass into me.

I sent my first thrust into her tight, titanic ass, and I sighed again at the pleasure and indescribable tightness of her morbidly big caboose.

"Unhh. You're so big that you're stretching my crack wide open." She whined.

I smacked her ass harder; leaving a red mark.

"What a big ass! Shit; I'm going to fuck the living hell right out of you!" I spoke in a sexually driven, dominate voice.

"Please," she begged me as I thrust into her mountain, "please fuck my brains out and leaving me begging for more. I feel so dirty right now, being fucked by such a young one...Being seduced by my daughter's fiancée...But you're making me so wet, already, and it feels so good."

"I'll fuck you until you beg me to stop!" I breathed out; my voice deeper than usual.

"Pound my big ass! Pound me!"

I pushed deeper into her ass, and then pulled out quickly, only to slam it back into her again; causing the obese milf to cry out.

"More! More! Push it back in." Her pleading sounded even more desperate.

The feeling of doing something like this, hammering a super-sized mom in the ass, filled me with an indescribable excitement; I was ass fucking a hot mom, knowing that we could be caught at any moment, and yet, it only made me more driven for her and her body.

I pushed it back in, and then pulled back out, only to thrust back in while her gargantuan, fleshy cheeks jiggled and shook.

"AHH! I can't believe how big you are! Your dick...My ass...Mmm!" Her voice was growing louder; desire and lust clear in her tone.

"I need to make a confession." She shakily spoke. "I've fantasized for years, even when my husband was screwing me, of being banged senseless by a young, nimble, hot stud. And for so long I've wanted you!"

Hearing her revelation, her fantasy, made me smile, and I dug deeper into that thick ass; making sure I was drilling her deep.

"I wanted that fat dick for so long.."

"Your fantasy's come true. And I'm going to keep pounding you even after you come!"

"Oh, god! You're making me so wet!"

"You're so much tighter and bigger than Kristen.
I love how deep you are...How tight and snug you feel on me."

"L--Leslie," she whimpered in pleasure, "it feels so good."

I pounded into her again; my slow thrusts growing while my arousal screamed at me to give it to her harder; to torment that marvelous piece of ass and give her the thrashing of a lifetime.

Bap, bap, bap.

I could hear the result of the doggy style sex we had engaged in.

She drove me crazy; I didn't even feel this overwhelmingly excited when I banged Kristen for the first time, or even the second or third time.

"I'm fucking my own daughter's to-be husband...I'm such a filthy mother!" She expelled harshly.

"Oh! Ooh....Yes...Oh yes!" She sighed; her hips shaking and her butt pushing into my cock.

"Harder. Give it to me harder. Shatter it." She breathed in shortening breaths.

I got rougher and more violent with my thrusts.

I was saving my bestial appetite for last, once I had her begging me wholeheartedly, that's when I'd give her the full treatment and give her the pounding of her life.

"YES!" She screeched; her voice surrounding the room. "OH, OOH! UNNHHH..."

I could feel a few drops of sweat running down my face while I worked my angry dick in and out of her ass; quick, strong thrusts digging in and out of her while I exhaled and grabbed both sweaty cheeks; filling my hands up with excessive, soft, wrinkled flesh.

"Ooh! OOH! OOOOH!"
She continued; the sounds of pleasure building up even further in her voice.

"You're so sexy, Mrs. Winston."

"OoooOOH! P--please; call me Diane. Y--you're the man who's banging me now. T--there's no need t--to be formal."

"Okay, Diane." I smiled; the corners of my mouth curving.

I pulled my meat out, only to push it back into her again; returning to the amazingly tight, deep, dark abyss of her crack.

"G--god! Oh my god! OH MY GOD!"

She pushed harder against me; the fat cheeks jiggling and bouncing like crazy while I pounded in and out of her.

"P--please! Please g--give it to me, Leslie. G--give this sex-deprived old cougar everything. F--fuck me like you fucked my daughter."

"I'll do better than that," I said; pushing in as deep as I could get, "I'll pound you like I'm pounding the beautiful mom I've always wanted to bang!"

"I'm so wet! G--God! D--do it. Tear me."

I did as she pleaded me; I gave her the full-package; giving her what I had been holding best for last, and rammed her at my maximum speed and strength.

She screamed loud; and just screamed, over and over and over and over and over; pounding her ass into my destructive dick.

"N--no--no one's ever fucked me like this BEFORE! L---LESLIE! Baby, you're tearing my ASSHOLE!"

I drilled her and drilled her; yanking her back and forth in the bed, punishing her ass with each thrust, and leaving her unable to do anything but scream in painful pleasure.

"OH! OOOH! AAAHNN, YES!"

"I'm gonna come all over this beautiful ass." I exhaled sharply; struggling to breath.

She just pushed herself into my meat; her backdoor bouncing up and down while the fat on it jiggled and shook with each pounding.

I jerked her back and forth with my thrusts; my hands digging into the fat of her ass cheeks while I felt my stamina coming to an end.

I pounded her further, but then came; coming inside of her in a powerful, furious torrent; sending it deep into her ass.

She screamed; calling my name, and just like that, came all over the red sofa; squirting all over the place.

I was still fucking her though.

She turned to look at me; the pleasure still clear in her beautiful, rose-red face, while she watched me screw her.

"AHHNN! B--b--baby, sweet baby, you're going to make me come again." She crooned.

I just pushed myself in and out; thrusting and thrusting in her.

She moved with my thrusts; working her titanic tush and backing into me, moaning and gasping urgently for breath.

"My ass hurts so much...But, ungh! It feels so good...You make me feel so naughty and dirty."

After quite some time of ravaging her ass longer, after she came, I finally came again, but this time I pulled out, and came all over her red, hand-printed, ass; coating the fat cheeks in a good amount of jizz.

She sat up in the bed; her mouth wide open while she breathed heavily; looking at me while sweat drenched down her face, her tits, and her big, round, belly.

I moved closer towards her, and she reached a fat arm to my back and pushed her body against mine.

She let her hands explore my chest; gazing at my young, hard-muscled body with a look of envy on her face, as well as mesmerized amazement.

She brought her face up to meet with mine, and we engaged into a passionate kiss.

It was kind of strange.

She was so much older than me; years older, old enough to be my own mother, and yet...The frowned upon teenager and cougar relationship excited me.

I liked the feeling it gave me.

I reached for her stomach; gently pulling and rubbing on the fat, deepening the kiss she initiated; seeking further refuge in her mouth while she sighed in content.

I pulled her into my chest; ignoring the feeling of her massive weight; and just let my hands wander all over her chunky frame; grabbing the rolls on her back, and sticking myself into her hairy cunt.

She moaned, but continued kissing me; her eyes closing while we focused on each other's taste.

She deepened the kiss; and urgency overtook the kiss; our kiss becoming wet.

I sent my first thrust into her pussy, and she moaned into my mouth; leading my right hand down to her clit.

I rubbed my thumb on her clit, and then I felt her kiss grow even more greedy.

My face flushed slightly from the growing smack of our lips, from Diane's wet kiss.

She knew how to kiss; that much was certain. But she was married for quite some time, so why wouldn't she? She had more experience than Kristen, and boy, she did EVERYTHING better than Kristen, sex, making out, everything.

I pulled my mouth away from hers; taking a moment to try and catch my breath.

"Why.." I muttered out loud, "why are you so amazing?"

Diane's only response was her lips curving upward; and placing a hand up on my cheek.

"Your dick feels all tight in me.." She whispered; her breath hitting my face as she kissed me once more.

I sent another thrust into her; my hands traveling towards her breasts and grabbing them by the erect nipples.

A shrill moan entered my mouth; and she kissed me hard, despite the both of us nearly breathless.

I closed my eyes; crushing my lips harder against hers; feeling the force and aggression of her kissing reaching its end.

"Shit...Diane..." I pulled harder on her nipples, "you're a really good kisser.."

A sigh escaped her lips and she reached a hand down to my balls; rubbing on them with her stubby fingers.

I flipped her onto her back; and she gazed up at me; excitement shinning in her gorgeous dark brown eyes.

I pulled on her nipples; pulling them slightly upward towards me, and Diane's moans turned into cries; her face seeming to turn redder.

I sent another thrust into her; pinching her nipples with my fingers while I pulled on them.

Her lips were trembling hard; whimpers being heard with each thrust I would send back into her, and already she looked like she would just burst, despite us just starting to engage in more sex.

"Thank you.." She spoke to me; her voice losing its volume, and going quiet and soft, "thank you for giving this old cougar the one thing that's been absent from her life for all these years."

"We're not done yet." I let go of her left nipple, and cupped her left cheek; rubbing on it.

"I want you to fuck me after I've filled you up again."

Her eyes dilated further, but then she just smiled; a gentle nod of her head her only response.

I sent another, harder, faster thrust into her soaking wet cunt; leakage falling down her and coating the sofa while her breathing increased accordingly.

She raised her hips; and her legs rose up so that I could get easier access to her; gently wrapping her legs around me.

I breathed in growing respiratory, my face focusing not on her breasts or leaking pussy, but her face that I had found myself ensnared into looking at; trapped in her gaze, and unable to pray my gaze apart.

The way her face looked, the way it looked when she moaned, the look...She was giving me, like how she looked at her husband.

Was I in love with her?

I had came just to fuck her to get back at Kristen....But now, I was slowly realizing, this wasn't about payback anymore; I had fallen completely in love with her mother; my mother-in-law to be.

"I love you." Her words were smooth and gentle like the cool breeze.

I felt my pounding heart thud against my chest.

I bit my lip.

All these years I wanted her, a these years, even when I was too underaged, I thought about doing dirty things to her...

"I love you, too." I forced out of my throat.

I smiled at her; running my fingers towards her lips. She kissed my fingers in a sweet, loving, wet kiss.

She moved with my thrusts; our bodies colliding together while I bucked my hips; entering her pussy deeper, causing her to gasp, and grasp onto my shoulders.

"This feels so good. AHHNN. D--did you ever do Kristen like this?" She exhaled.

"You're the only one I've fucked like this. No other woman has driven me so far over the edge with sexual desire, as you have."

"M--m--me?" She blushed harder.

"Something about banging an older woman turns me on," I pulled out, only to thrust back in.

"Dear," her tone was growing with the increasing pleasure, "give it to me harder."

I started to jam it inside and outside of her; my thrusts becoming much more aggressive and brutal.

"AHH, AHHHH!"

I grabbed her stomach; rubbing my hand over her belly; just feeling the excessive meat, and then grabbing onto it; holding onto her round, protruding belly.

"P--please...Go deeper." She harshly exhaled.

I went in deeper; reaching the deepest of her depths until I was unable to dig down any deeper, and she writhed; loud, voluminous moans and sighs escaping her lips.

I shook her back and forth in the couch; forcing air out of my lungs while my sweat fell down; hitting her huge body, and adding a further sheen to it.

"OH, GOD, OH, GOD! You're stretching me OUT!"