Payback!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrSpidey
DrSpidey
105 Followers

She moved harder with my thrusts; trying to keep up with me while her body was destroyed by my tool.

She squeezed my shoulders with a mighty grip; leaning her upper body towards me; lips trembling harder, and whimpers, moans and cries becoming continuous.

I grabbed her back; holding her against my chest; causing her huge tits to squash into me; to rub against my chest.

I grit my teeth together, pounding harder.

"GOD!" She cried; trying her best to keep up with me, with her body.

I kissed her shoulder.

Each thrust I sent into her was unforgiving, and sitting there, fucking her brutally like a dog, I realized I was only moments away from coming.

She buried her face in my neck; gasping and yelling; frantically moving her body.

The smacking of body parts practically echoed in the living room.

"I--I'm coming." I announced.

"W--wa--wait!" She strained.

I squeezed her tightly; holding onto her back rolls in a firm grip, and, thrusting in and out five more times, I came inside her; rapid blasts hit her womb, blasting into her again, again and again, even leaking out of her pussy.

She tightened her grip on me, let out a cry that was muffled by her lips being on my neck, her muscles tightening, and squirted all over the sofa in a creamy mess.

Her face, tits and ass red with a hot sex flush, she raised her head up to gaze into my face, then kissed my neck sweetly.

"You came inside me.." She remarked; giggly laughter lingering in her voice.

"Ride me; Diane. I want to see those big tits and beautiful stomach flap around while you're moaning my name."

"Naughty boy." She giggled.

"Come here, beautiful and get on this cock."

I got on my back, she moved towards me, and she lowered herself down, taking my erect prick and guiding it into her creamy, oozy, cave.

She gasped, but then just hollered, pushing herself down onto me.

"You're so long that it hurts.." She murmured.

She rocked her hips, and then just gyrated on me; her face beaming with a smile, her body taking me in, deeper.

My hands gently rubbed up and down the two fleshy cheeks; my thumb gently inching towards her crack and probing it, only to wander away from it.

She started to ride me; leaning her upper body while she worked her butt, and sucked on my left nipple, making it go erect, while her monstrous belly and boobs hit me.

I pushed her butt up as she rode me, then back down, when she went to back into me; exhaling while I helped accommodate her, although, really, she was skilled and professional enough she didn't even need my help.

"Another thing you're better at." I breathed out; letting my hands leave her behind, and grabbing onto her shoulders.
My hands were restless; there was too much cushion to grab onto.

She looked into my eyes, but continued suckling on my nipple while she rode me.

The more that her speed slowly increased, the more I realized just how epic the sex would be.

She suckled harder; her mouth slurping lightly on me while she did so.

Her mouth left my nipple and she ran her lips up and down the trail of my chest; wet trails being left behind while she kissed me all over.

She grew rougher with her riding; bucking herself further, then pushed her big breasts towards me, so that my face was just between the two oversized bags of flesh, in her cleavage.

I kissed her breasts.

"You like that, sweetie?" Her respiratory was already increasing.

I grabbed her stomach, and just held on while she rose humped me with increasing friction, and I found myself moaning again.

I never moaned. It wasn't until we started this affair that I actually met a woman who was capable of making me moan.

She smiled, but was breathing hard when she did.

"Damn. This is the best sex I've ever had...You're....You're so skilled." I huffed.

"I want to please my man." She forced out; huffing and panting while she did so.

She grew more bold with her riding; taking me to even higher levels of pleasure, all the while slapping me with her melons.

"OOH! MMMM! So big..." She mumbled.

Diane soon had escalated to downright rough.

I thought that I was being rough with her before when I was in charge, but she proved she was the stronger and more experienced one.

She was the one who was jerking ME back and forth, and I felt like the whole sofa was just going to give out and collapse from how animal-like she had become; from how she just pounded her butt down on after raising it a few good inches in the air.

I was in heaven, consumed by so much pleasure it was hard to believe I wasn't dreaming.

"Yeah...Yeah..OOH! OOOH!"

By this point, all I could do was try to breathe, and by now, I could barely breathe at all, and I was moaning far more while my body shook under her weight massive weight.

Clop, clop, clop; bap, bap, bap; the sound drove me over the edge.

"D---DIANE!" My volume match the pleasuring I was receiving.

I heard the door open.

Footsteps could be heard, and they grew closer and closer until I heard a loud, horrified, scream.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" The feminine voice was furious.

I turned my gaze to see Kristen, who was dressed up in all black, who's outfit reminded me of a strippers.

Diane looked up at her; moaning loudly and expelling sharply.

"M---MOM? LESLIE? What the hell are you doing? T--that's my fiancé, MOM!"

Diane looked guilty.

"Ex-fiancé, remember? You cheated on me when you had that orgy. Of course...You were cheating on me since we started dating."

Kristen looked outraged, but I could tell by how she looked at me, that she couldn't think up a good, solid comeback to make me feel guilty.

"D---Diane.." I moaned.

Diane's guilt faded from her face, and she averted her eyes away from Kristen; riding me even harder than she already was.

"S---SICK. Fuck you, Leslie, fuck you. I can't believe you'd fuck my mother."

"At least your mother knows for to properly treat a man, and boy...She's way better than you."

Kristen's face redden further with anger, and as I kissed Diane and she kissed me back, humping away wildly, Kristen's face only boiled further until at last, she burst; screaming unstably.

"I hope you burn in hell, you piece of miserable, monkey shit!"

Kristen was nearly foaming at the mouth, and stomped towards the door, glared at the both of us while we made violent love, and walked out the door, slamming it as hard as she could.

"Mmmmph..." I mourned into Diane's mouth.

I think whatever guilt Diane felt, whatever shame she was experiencing, left, and she just continued to give me the ride of my life.

"Baby, sweetheart," she spoke, pulling her lips away, "come inside me."

She humped away; moaning, gasping and hollering, shaking me back and forth.

I grunted, but then, just like that, grabbing onto her back, I let out a huge torrent of semen into her; filling her up with blast after blast after blast.

She expelled sharply, and letting out a hoarse gasp, spasmed on me, and exploded.

I gasped for breath; breathing like a swimmer who attempted to hold his breath longer than he should have, pulled her as close as I could, and rested my face on hers; rubbing her back.

"Amazing..." Was all I could say.

She purred against my cheek; the snell of our sex more potent than ever before, on the permanently ruined, sticky sofa.

She just rested on me, and we were so exhausted, we just fell asleep together.

A few months went by...And I received a phone call from Diane early in the morning, around three.

She asked me to come over, and so I did.

"What's going on, honey?" I rubbed my eyes groggily; staring at her half awake.

She grabbed me and trapped me against her frame, and I had even less room than usual, practically being pushed away by her belly.

"I'm pregnant!" She gleefully shouted; increasing her grip on me.

"Pregnant?" I spat out in complete shock.

"Yes." She giggled.

I knew that I was really young, I was only eighteen, but the thought of what she said excited me...And I knew and would probably have plenty of tips to share, since she had Kristen and Jane.

"Th--that.." I was speechless.

"Looks like we'll be having a family...If you want me, that is." Her tone dropped.

"Of course I want you!" I sharply said. "Damn it! I've wanted you for years! Ever since I was a child."

She looked even larger; she probably had put on about twenty pounds, and it was pretty noticeable with how her stomach stuck out more.

"I love you.." She whispered to me.

I nuzzled her.

"I love you...Diane."

"I've been really horny lately.
I could really go for your cock right now." She trailed her fingers down towards my crotch; nails scraping the head through my pants.

I went erect instantly.

I took my clothes off, and undressed her, and once she was naked, I stared at her belly which was even more massive than before.

I rubbed her belly, and she sighed softly.

We got in the bed and her face wondered towards my erection; mouth engulfing the head, and sucking commencing.

I sighed in pleasure; reaching my hands behind her head and pulling her a bit closer; only to massage her neck, growing a bit more in her mouth.

She grabbed my shaft with her left hand, and pumped up and down, up and down while bopping her head back she forth.

I played with the bun in her hair; fingers brushing through.

She looked at me; her head still moving back and forth, and them she let my member leave her mouth, licked it up and down frantically in a rush, and moved her mouth to my balls; licking the sac.

She licked and licked, but her mouth returned back to the red treat, and she devoured the head again, sucking on it, only to take more into her mouth.

Her mouth was now reaching over part of my shaft, but was still far from taking it all in.

"Like that?" She glanced at my face; jerking her head back and forth, and rubbing her hand up and down my shaft.

"I--I love it." I ran my hands through her hair.

She sucked harder and rougher; pulling more of my dick into her mouth; massaging the corners of the head with her red lips.

She added more friction to her sucking; sucking harder and faster; her head jerking back and forth while she became noticeably sloppy.

She closed both eyes, and stretched her mouth over more; her mouth not oh completely covering the head, but now taking in some of the shaft.

She sucked, sucked and sucked; her mouth summoning forth precum.

She pulled her mouth away from my dick and them placed her hands near my glands; rubbing up and down, licking the tip and helmet, and then moving her face lower, towards my sac.

Her tongue emerged from her mouth, and she licked my sack; licking and swirling her tongue in place.

I tried to suppress a moan, but failed and showed her my appreciation anyways.

She grinned up at me, and then latched her rung red mouth onto my sac, and sucked and kissed on it, like it was my cock.

It felt so good.

She nibbled lightly on my sack, sucking for a few more moments, treating my balls, and then returned her attention to my cock.

She kissed the head of my member, then kissed it again, and then took me back into her welcoming mouth.

She attempted a deep-throat, and managed to fit the whole thing into her mouth.

She did gag, however, and choke; almost up-chucking, but restrained herself from doing do.

Her mouth and face came all the way down to my balls.

She pushed downward on me; sucking hard, then came back up, sucked on the head, and then came back to my balls again.

I felt my dick starting to throb, and as she sucked as hard as she could, I tried to delay the inevitable.

I finally surrendered and pulled myself out of her mouth; she looked at me while I throbbed and before she could blink, I blasted her face; bursts of come showering her gorgeous face.

She just laughed.

I blushed when I saw how messy I made her, but she took my organ and rubbed the last few drops out right into her face.

My semen had covered her ruby lips, her flushed cheeks nose, and even her left eye.

"Wow, baby," she giggled hard, "I'm all sticky now...But I still want your cock."

I pressed my lips against her forehead, and just left them there for a few minutes, kissing the warm flesh.

When I had pulled my lips away, she got on her back, and I got on top of her; took my erection into my hand, and led the whole it right into her crevice.

She let out a heavy, shaky breath when she felt the whole thing go in, but then her breathing slowed slightly, only to quicken when I sent my first thrust into her hairy snatch.

I pulled out, only to push back in.

She pulled me closer into her huge belly, and I grabbed onto her sagging stomach with both hands, pushing myself in and out faster.

She trembled, but let her hands wander down my back and grab my butt.

She added pressure; squeezing each cheek with her hands with a look of enjoyment on her face.

"Mmm. Nice ass, honey. You're pretty endowed with that perky thing, aren't you?" Her voice was playful and teasing.

I went red when she squeezed harder, and bit my lip, focusing on thrusting in and out of her wet crevice.

"Ooh.." She let out a cool breath.

"Give it to me hard, sweetie.
I really need your dick.
I need a pounding."

"Oh," I pushed out a breath, "I'll pound you all right."

"Mm..." Was her only response to the words that I spoke; followed by a lick of her ray lips.

I sent another thrust into her, and she smiled; her lips parting to release a slowed moan.

"Ooh. Harder, handsome.."

I thrust harder and faster at her behest; pushing myself deeper into her cave, digging as deep as I could until I was unable to go any deeper.

"AHH! Yes...Pound that pussy."

I pulled out, but them sent another thrust into her, this one harder and quicker than the previous.

She let her head hit the pillow, moved her body with my thrusts, and pulled me closer towards her large frame.

I grabbed onto her navel, and just let myself thrust away into her; sweating.

Her tits jiggled and wobbled against her chest; moving about restlessly with each thrust I sent, and flushed, along with her cheeks.

"I---I a--always love when you fuck me like this. I---it really brings me b---back years into the past..." She strained.

I finally gave her my full speed and power; thrusting mercilessly into her tight pussy that held me perfectly and snugly in place.

"AHH! AHH, AHHH!" She screamed.

Her stomach and tits just bounced about; her hands grabbing at the sheets while she moved back and forth in the bed; being jerked in it.

"OH, OH!" She grabbed the sheets tighter; her volume rising.

I increased my grip on her belly, and just pounded in and out of her; watching the intense look of pleasure that was sweeping across her face, the way her ruby red mouth was hanging wide open with constant screams and short breaths escaping it, and the wobbling of her sex-flushed breasts and fat.

"AHH! AHHHH!"
She hollered louder; moving her body as hard and swift as she could.

She pulled me so that I was directly on top of her, so that I was lying on top of her, and once she had me close enough, she locked her arms onto me.

I bucked my hips, clinging onto her with my arms, and soon the both of us were shaking back and forth in the bed that was creaking and wobbly almost as loud as Diane was screaming.

Her lips trembled hard, and it was only mere seconds that she increased her grip on me while I humped the living hell out of her.

I felt the heat building up.

I was only seconds away from coming inside of her.

"UNHH! UNHH! UNNNNHH!"
She erupted first; hot juices bursting forth from her snatch.

I came seconds behind.

I blew a long torrent into her, and sighed in relief once every single blast had fired into her.

I fucked her longer; savagely destroying her body without mercy while she screamed and screamed; boobs and fat wobbling and hands trying to hold onto the bed while her body was shook

"AAAHHHNNNN!" She bit her lip hard, but she moaned anyways.

"I love this! Oh, FUUUUCKK!"

Once I had came a second time inside her, Diane was gracious enough to offer one last blowjob, and took it up the ass.

We fell asleep naked, coverless, with our bodies the only thing that kept us warm, in our own mess.

Although the sex was amazing, I ended up having to endure constant mood swings from Diane for the remainder of her pregnancy. But the rough love-making sessions and heavy make outs made up for that...Almost.

When it came time to go to the hospital, I called Kristen.

"Kristen! You're just in time."

"What? What happened to my mother?" She sharply demanded.

"Kristen.." Diane spoke softly. "I've had children."

"Yes. Your mother was pregnant. So she gave birth. Kristen, you've a new brother and sister! AND they were twins."

Kristen stared at me blankly as if a part of her had been broken and torn to pieces; just staring depthlessly.

After a few awkward moments of silence, she spoke, and her expression changed as well.

"You fucking piece of shit!
FUCK YOU, you cock-sucking bastard. How dare you. You knock my mother up and get her pregnant with your bastard hell-spawns? Those little shits aren't EVER going to be my siblings."

"Technically," I spoke, trying to contain my own laughter, "they're already your siblings."

"You shit eating ape!"
She reached her hand towards me; slapping me across the face.

I heard a gasp.

"YOU RUINED MY LIFE!
You screwed my mother and got her pregnant with your demon-spawns...Y--you....YOU.."

I stared at her; folding my arms over my chest and rose both eyebrows with a smug smile on my face while I awaited for whatever else she was about to throw at me.

"I hate you! I hate you so much! I don't know why I ever wasted my time with you."

"I don't either." I agreed. "Especially since you were a'humping and sucking every dick that was in sight."

Her head shook; shaking uncontrollably while her lips trembled; curving upwards to reveal gritted teeth.

I kept thinking she was gonna make some kind of move, but instead she just broke out into tears.

"Stop CRYING!" I snapped. "You were having orgies behind my back, and then you threatened me and told me I was a piece of shit just good for a few fucks. You honestly expect me to feel SORRY for YOU?"

She said nothing.

"At least now you got some brothers and sisters." I winked.

"Go suck a fuck." Was all she said.

I was left dumbfounded by her insult; never quite hearing that one before, but watched as she left.

I unfolded my arms and returned back to Diane.
She looked at me, then looked over towards the door, and turned her gaze back to me; kissing my lips tenderly.

I had succeeded in my goal.

Kristen's life had been turned into a living hell.....But in the process, I found a new, better lover who was faithful and loyal a hundred percent.

I wasn't blind to the age difference between me and Diane.

I could tell she was getting older faster than I was....
And before I knew it, she was an old woman.

I never questioned her or brought up her weight, because, to me, she was perfect and beautiful just the way she was.

Just as she neared eighty nine, her husband had been killed, and we were told it was because of his cheating ways, due to him being unable to stay faithful, and we were wed.

I think that was the happiest last few years she had...And she surprised everyone that she lived that long, given her size.

While her daughter had taken a lot away from me, Diane had given plenty more back, more than Kristen ever could.

As for Kristen, I really had ruined her life, and the mental issues she had that I found out about led to her being put in the crazy house....Where she could never leave.

DrSpidey
DrSpidey
105 Followers