Payback Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'If Helen had her, that would be foster care,' Angus pointed out.

'It's not the same,' Raf replied quietly. 'I could trust Helen. Not anybody else; but I could trust Helen. I spoke to Dani about Helen, and about how she helped me, and we agreed that if I can't keep her, then Helen has to have her.'

'Have you spoken to the police?' I asked Raf.

He shook his head. 'No. There's no warrant out, no amber alert, nothing like that. I don't technically need to call anyone.'

'How about you come in?' I asked. 'We can talk about it.'

Raf came in.

~~~~~~~~~

Two days' later it was sorted. Social services would agree to Raf keeping Pearl so long as he lived with us, under our care. Angus wasn't pleased, but he didn't feel he could argue. He could either suck it up and deal with Raf living under our roof, or accept that an Aboriginal infant would likely to be sent off to a white family to be raised. In Angus' mind, living with Raf was the lesser of two evils.

~~~~~~~~~~

2017

Both Ciaran and I knew some sort of climactic event was on the cards, something that was either going to force us together or tear us apart. We knew it would be tricky, dangerous, and emotionally devastating. That's why we went back to basics, back to what we first did together; role play sex.

The hooker fantasies were still alive and well, so that's what we went with. Ciran texted me instructions beforehand, so I'd have a general overview of what he wanted. I practiced for days, creating and memorising lines, imagining scenarios, and crafting fantasies of my own that would segue in nicely with his, until finally the fateful night rolled around and I caught a taxi to a pub that was local to neither of us.

I sat at the bar wearing a sheer black dress and heels. I wore no underwear nor bra, and I'd worn a light jacket over the dress when I'd entered the bar, but I'd quickly shrugged it off and it was now neatly folded over the back of my chair. My breasts swung against the front of my dress like two heavy melons, making it clear to all and sundry that they were unrestrained. I told myself to act confident. Confidence was the key. Confidence was sexy. I sipped at my diet Coke and told myself I could nail this.

Ciaran arrived perhaps ten minutes after me. His eyes lit up when he saw me, and he asked, in the manner that one would speak to a stranger, if the seat next to me was occupied. That was part of the game; we were to be strangers, meeting at a bar.

'No honey, it's all yours,' I replied, well aware of the attention we were garnering from the other customers.

Ciaran slipped onto the seat. The bartender came over and asked him what he wanted and my lover nonchalantly requested a beer without casting a sideways glance at me. I, however, couldn't keep my eyes off him. He was dressed in jeans, brown leather boots and a white tee that showed off his body without seeming overly revealing. He hadn't shaved in a few days and the stubble suited him.

'You're not going to buy a lady a drink?' I asked him.

Ciaran eyed me up. 'What are you drinking?'

'A Long Island Iced Tea would be nice.'

Ciaran turned to the bartender and requested he add my cocktail to his order.

'Of course,' the bartender agreed.

A minute later I was sipping my drink. Ciaran was indiscreetly inspecting my attire. I wondered what he thought of it.

I wriggled into a more upright position and adjusted the front of my dress in order to draw attention to my breasts. The room was cold enough for my nipples to be pressing against the thin black material. Ciaran watched with interest, as did ever other man at the bar.

'Are you here alone?' Ciaran asked.

'I am. You?'

He nodded slightly. He was struggling to stop staring at my chest. 'That's a beautiful dress.'

'Thanks honey,' I said, sipping at my drink.

'Do you come here often?'

'Not really,' I replied. 'I was going to meet up with some friends, but they bailed at the last minute. Now I'm kind of at a loose end.'

'That's a shame,' he remarked. 'I was thinking I might go and get dinner after I finish my drink. Would you like to join me?'

'Sure. Where are you thinking of taking me?'

He shrugged. 'Where would you like to go?'

I shot him a private smile. 'That depends. Do you know how to treat a lady?'

Ciaran's eyes lit up but he kept his expression neutral. 'I'm sure we could come to an arrangement. Do you have some place we could go to, uh, negotiate?'

'It's extra if I'm hosting.'

'I have a hotel room.'

'Where?'

'Down the road. At the motel.'

I let out a sigh. 'The motel?'

'C'mon baby,' he said. 'The room's clean. It'll be fine.'

I traced my finger around the top of my cocktail glass as I considered his request.

'You're staying by yourself?' I asked.

'Sure baby.'

I finished my drink. Dutch courage. The alcohol was starting to really flow through my veins, and I was feeling more confident.

'You're going to make it worth my time, aren't you?' I asked.

'A hundred percent,' Ciaran assured me.

'Okay,' I agreed, slipping off my stool. 'Let's go.'

We headed towards the door. I was too busy worrying about how obvious it was that I wasn't wearing a bra that I didn't see Ciaran grab my arse - I just felt it, jumped half a foot, and glared at him.

'Not here,' I hissed.

'C'mon baby,' he teased. 'Can't I feel what I'm getting?'

The men at the bar were hugely entertained at the spectacle of what they thought was a working girl picking up a john. One of them yelled out 'she's going to charge more than you're willing to pay' and Ciaran responded with 'I'm willing to feel the pain', which was met with laughter.

Ciaran led me to his car, opened the door and helped me in.

'Spread your legs,' he requested.

I glanced around the carpark. There was nobody around. I was sitting at a ninety degree angle to the front, and I opened my legs. He lifted my skirt, saw I wasn't wearing underwear and reached in for a feel.

I grabbed his wrist. 'Don't even think about it, honey. We need to talk price.'

'Which is?'

'Dependent on what you want.'

'Girlfriend experience. An hour and a half. I want to be able to touch your cunt, eat it, even.'

I named my price. He didn't baulk. He didn't bat an eyelid, he just seemed as cool and casual as could be.

'Another hundred for anal,' I added.

That got a reaction. I'd never had anal sex with him before. I'd never had anal with anyone full stop, actually; it had been something Angus hadn't liked the thought of, but I knew Ciaran wanted it. He'd been playing around with my arse the last couple of times we'd made love, licking and fingering me and rubbing his cock between my butt cheeks, but I'd never offered and he'd never expressly asked.

'I'll take the anal,' he said, closing the passenger seat door.

I strapped myself in as he got into the driver's side.

'Cash,' I prompted him.

'I don't have that much on me. I thought you'd be cheaper. I'll have to go to an ATM.'

I shook my head slightly and stared out the window. Neither of us spoke as we drove to an ATM. I sat in the car and watched as Ciaran went and withdrew money, and when he handed it to me, I counted thoroughly before tucking it into my purse.

'I hope that's not all you've got,' I told him.

'Why?'

'Because it's nice to tip a lady if she does a good job.'

His eyes caressed my figure. 'Don't you worry, baby. I'll take care of you.'

Ciaran took me to his motel room. The motel wasn't new, nor did it appear very clean from the outside. Most of our neighbours seemed to be truckers. Outside our room, a man in leather slides, jeans and no shirt talked about investment strategies into a mobile phone. His voice was rich and melodic and he seemed to be winding his client around his little finger.

Ciaran opened the door and ushered me in before I had chance to pay any more attention to the salesman, or conman, or whatever he was. The inside of the room was surprisingly clean, if dated, and there was a nice selection of tea and coffee sachets by the mini bar.

'Well sweetie,' I said, pulling my lover close. 'Time to start the show.'

I kissed him passionately, unable to hide the love I felt for him. Ciaran was more forceful, driving deeper into my mouth, his hands roaming over my body. It wasn't long before he was tugging my dress down at the front and pulling out my breasts.

'Oh baby, I love your tits,' he muttered, lowering his head so he could suck a nipple. 'So good, so fucking, motherfucking good.'

I slid my dress down to my waist as he played with my boobs. I ran my fingers through his hair as he continued to toy with them, licking my nipples, squeezing the flesh and planting kisses all over them.

'I want a photo,' he said. 'Sit on the edge of the bed with your tits out and your skirt hiked up so I can see your snatch.'

'No sweetie, that wasn't agreed upon.'

He reached into his pocket for his wallet. 'Five photos. A hundred.'

'One fifty. You can't include my face.'

'One fifty, seven photos, nothing identifying.'

I shrugged, reached over and plucked four fifties out of his wallet. 'Sure.'

After depositing the money into my purse, I sat on the edge of the bed and pulled my skirt up. I spread my legs and grabbed a breast in each hand.

Ciaran pulled out his phone. He took several shots, then deleted all but one. He showed me his phone to prove my face wasn't visible in his chosen picture.

'One,' I agreed.

He placed a hand on my inner thigh and slid it upwards. 'Number two will be of my fingers in your cunt.'

'If that's what you want.'

That was what he wanted. This time it didn't take him much to get the picture he wanted. Either that or he was getting too horny to be able to think clearly. Perhaps it was a little from column a and a little from column b.

'While you're down there,' I said, placing a hand on his shoulder. 'Warm me up a little.'

I didn't need warming up. I was hot, wet, more than ready for him. He must've already known that; he'd put his fingers inside me, but he still got to work with his tongue. Not a word of complaint, just down on his knees, doing his thing.

His phone was on the bed. I picked it up and asked him his code, and he paused only long enough to give me the combination. With the phone unlocked, I began to record him eating me out. The dirtiness, the crudeness, aroused me. I thought 'oh fuck, I'm going to come, if he keeps that up'.

I stared at his head. He was certainly very enthusiastic. I placed my free hand on the back of his head and moaned, just so he knew how much I was appreciating him. One of his fingers slipped inside my cunt and I moaned again and clamped my thighs around his neck.

'Get in there, sweetie,' I encouraged. 'Keep going.'

He groaned and kept going.

'You're a good boy,' I told him. 'Stick another finger in.'

Another digit slipped inside my soaking pussy. My orgasm was drawing closer. I checked the phone to make sure I was recording a decent image.

'Fuck,' I hissed. 'Fuck, goddamn you, I'm going to... going to.. oh God.'

The phone fell to the floor as I climaxed. I half stood up as I shoved myself into his face. Ciaran didn't mind, but nothing seemed to phase him. My sweet little pervert of a boyfriend was all sorts of fucked up when it came to sex, and a violent orgasm always made him happy.

Ciaran waited until I was done, then grabbed his phone and finished the video recording with a full front shot of my wet pussy, post orgasm. Then he threw the phone onto the bed.

He laid me onto my back and dove between my legs once more. His tongue moved from my clit to my rear, puckered hole, and he lapped at it enthusiastically. Two of his fingers slid into my pussy, to lubricate them, before one of them gently nudged my rear opening. My orgasm had left me limp and relaxed, and his finger was soon buried inside me.

'How's that, baby?' he asked.

'Good sweetie.'

'I'm going to take another couple of photos.'

'Sure thing.'

He reached for his phone with one hand and awkwardly took two photos, each with one of his fingers in my arse. That took us up to four. Four pictures.

Ciaran put the phone aside and pulled his fingers out. I got up, took off my dress, and went to my purse to retrieve the lubricant I'd bought with him. I was scared but not terrified. I had a lot of trust in my lover.

Ciaran and I kissed as my fingers found the hem of his shirt and lifted it over his head. His erection was straining against his jeans, and I rubbed it through the thick material before loosening his belt. He helped me with the button and fly, and together we lowered his trunks, watching as his cock sprung free. My fingers traced the soft skin and Ciaran groaned and pushed me down to my knees. I was in my high heels and nothing else as I leant forward and pulled his prick into my mouth.

Ciaran stood bolt upright, hands on his head, as he tried to focus on his breathing. With one hand I fondled his balls and found them to be high and tight. He wasn't as far off orgasm as he'd like to be. If I wasn't careful, I'd get a mouthful and he'd miss out on what he really wanted. He must've sensed that, too, because he asked me to stop, took me to the desk in the room and had me lean over it.

'I'll lube you up, baby,' he said. 'I'll lube you and take another picture once I'm inside you.'

His hands, rough and sure, found my arsehole and massaged KY into it. Once more he pushed a finger inside my arse. When I started to loosen, he added a second digit to make sure I was sufficiently stretched. He kept working me until he was satisfied I could take him. I was nervous but eager. I wanted to know how it felt to have a prick in my arse.

Ciaran applied a little more lube to both of us, then held onto my hips.

'Okay baby, here we go,' he murmured, slowly starting to edge the head of his cock inside. 'First time?'

'Uh-huh,' I grunted.

'For real?'

'Yeah, for real,' I admitted. 'You're the first man to ever do this with me.'

'Mmm, I shouldn't have asked that,' he groaned. The crown was now fully inside. 'You're so tight. How are you going?'

'Hold it a second.'

'Anything for you.'

After a minute, I told him to continue. Ciaran reached for the lubricant, which was beside my elbow, and applied a bit more before working another few centimetres inside. He took painstaking care with me, edging in ever so slowing, and giving me breaks to let me recover.

'Oh fuck, I'm in,' he muttered. 'I'm going to take this picture.'

'Okay.'

He took the picture. He'd now taken five pictures, which meant there was two more photos to go. I thought he'd probably take another one as he was fucking me, and another as he was cumming, but I didn't give it too much thought. I was just focussing on the feeling of a cock in my back passage.

My lover began to thrust, slowly and carefully. My eyes were shut and I was trying to tell myself it would be okay. It didn't hurt, but it wasn't hugely comfortable. When he was staying still it was okay but the more he moved, the greater my discomfort.

'How are you going?' Ciaran asked.

I hesitated. I didn't want to stop him. I didn't want to disappoint him.

'Um...' I said.

'Oh baby, I'll pull out,' he assured me. 'That was amazing. Thank-you. I don't want to hurt you, though.'

Ciaran slowly withdrew. He reached for a tissue, wiped himself clean, then pulled me to my feet and turned me around. He held my face in his hands and pressed his lips against mine, his eyes filled with love.

'You're so beautiful,' he said. 'I'd do anything for you.'

'And I, you,' I replied. 'How do you want to finish?'

'Doggy style,' he said. 'Get back into the position you were in. I'll take the normal entrance this time. I want to fuck you hard. I want to fill that whore pussy of yours with my cum.'

I leant over the desk once more. I heard Ciaran laugh huskily as he penetrated me, but when I asked him what was funny, he said 'nothing, I'm just happy'. A smile curled the corners of my mouth. I knew what he meant; I understood the sentiment. And when he began to pump in and out, I groaned with sheer delight, loving the way his cock slammed in and out of me.

'Ah, fuck,' he muttered. 'This isn't going to take long.'

It didn't. He didn't. He came after a couple so thrusts, his hands gripping my hips as he tried to push as far inside me as humanly possible.

Then it was done. All over.

'Oh fuck, baby,' Ciaran said, laughing joyously as he withdrew. 'Oh fuck. Stay right there. You look great, and I want a picture.'

I stayed where I was. Ciaran reached for his phone and took a photo of me leaning over the desk, legs spread, with his cum dripping from my pussy lips.

'Six,' he said. 'Six photos.'

'We agreed on seven,' I reminded him. 'You want to take the last one now?'

'No, not like this,' he replied. 'I want one of us. No naked bodies, just our faces. I know it's not what we agreed on, but I want a nice picture of you and me. We don't have one yet, and I'd like one for when I'm away.'

'Okay, sure.'

We tried to fix our hair and wipe the post-coital grins from our faces. We were both flushed and glowing. It took us three or four attempts to get a picture we were both pleased with, but the final result was impressive, and you couldn't tell either of us were nude.

Ciaran led me to the bed. He wrapped me around him and stroked my hair. I breathed in his scent, kissed his chest, and thought about how crazy I was about him. We were both loved up, snuggly and affectionate.

'Thanks baby,' he murmured, kissing my temple. 'You took my breath away when I saw you.'

'I was waiting to get arrested for not having a bra on.'

He chuckled and kissed me again. 'Who on earth would call the police? You had half a dozen guys staring at your tits. Your nipples were hard and... Oh fuck. It was great. I love you.'

Ciaran's hazel eyes were alight and his face was animated as he spoke about how sexy I'd looked, and how hard it had been not to get aroused at the bar. I was embarrassed; I didn't think I was anything special, and I ruffled the hair on his chest and belly and kissed his nipples, one by one, to avoid having to give him any sort of response.

'Hey, just one thing,' he said, pulling me on top of him.

'Sure, what?' I asked.

Ciaran was suddenly nervous. 'I want to buy you an engagement ring,' he said.

It took me a few seconds to compose myself. In another life, I'd have married him without a second thought. A proposal would have be very much welcomed. But now? Well...

'I'm not sure we're going to be able to continue this relationship,' I replied, staring at a mole on his neck so I didn't need to see the expression on his face. 'I love you, but... you know... I don't think we're going to be together much longer.'

'I know what you're saying,' he replied, his voice strained with embarrassment. 'That's why I'm asking you. I've never asked anyone to marry me before, and I have this odd, sinking feeling that soon this whole thing, this whole affair between us, will be over.' He picked up my left hand and intertwined his fingers in mine. 'I want to get you the ring because I'll regret it if I don't. I want to know that at least I made it this far with a woman who I love more than I'd ever thought it possible to love anyone.'

I kissed his jaw. 'Okay. Buy a cheap one, then.'

'No, no, no. Not a cheap one, you're worth more than a couple of hundred bucks. Tell me your ring size. Let me find one for you. I have to go soon, back home, and I need something to look forward to.'

I told him my ring size.