All Comments on 'Payback Night'

by maggie2002

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Over the top

A very erotic tale. I wonder if a woman is going to comment as this to me was a male story.

I would hate to have another bet with this wife.

Enjoyed your writing as always

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
AIDS, Anyone?

As an emergency room physician, I have "Seen It All". And I saw something like this once. Only it was treated as a Rape. That's right. A Rape. A Capital Crime!

Surprised?

Don't be. Rape is probably the single most common offense going in the country, bigger even than most people know. And when a woman paddled and fucked by four men (2 doubleteams!) as a "sex slave night" antic per her husband's wishes came into my ER suite asking for help, we gave it willingly. I had to swab her out for the Rape Kit. And boyoboy, did I have samples. She was "ridden hard and put up wet".

And the testing continued for 2 months. She'd contracted several STD's, and eventually when the test came back positive for HIV, she suicided. The DA upped the charges to murder/manslaughter, and all of the males (not one man there) made deals to save their own asses.

I had to testify. She left two beautiful children behind who were orphaned as a result of this episode; their daddy was jailed for the rest of his life, and the Courts kept the children from him, AND the rest of his family. The Maternal Grandmother and a maternal Aunt took them both, 13 and 6 yrs.The Coroner's Jury was a hard thing for me.

In over thirty four years as a physician, and over twenty-nine as an ER Doctor, this one story had to be the single saddest story I have ever had to endure. It took place in 1993 and I still, to this day have nightmares over it.

All of you "Horndogs" out there, don't EVER do anything without the prior acceptance (enthusiastic acceptance!!) of your life's love. Or you may also Lose in a very big way. Starting with your marriage, and ending with your freedom, not to mention the endless loss of the woman you Love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Real sick story!

Thankfully , you have apparently given up writing on this site. This is one of the sickest, most disgusting stories I've read. If ,as you claim, you are married, good luck to your poor husband.

the Ct. Yankee

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 17 years ago
Violence and rape are still not sexy

I totally agree with the previous poster. I just wish to add that the standard answer (it’s just a fantasy) is both trivial and deceiving. It’s trivial because we obviously realize that this is fiction. Yet, it’s deceiving because the great majority of readers (at least in a certain area) react very differently to different fantasies. What used to an acceptable fantasy in some countries 70 years ago is now considered totally un acceptable. When is the last time you have read the fantasies of someone who hates Jews or someone whop hates blacks? Well, they used to be tolerable both in the US and in Europe. <P>

The same applies to what is considered an appropriate way of talking to women. Look at films from forty fifty years ago and you’ll be amazed how male characters used to describe women. <P>

I guess what I am trying to say is that raping women is not a turn on., it’s not sexy and it’s not funny just like any act of violence is not sexy or funny. Disagree? Fine, why won’t you put the name of your children, think about them being raped. Does it still sound like a sexy fantasy? <P>

One more argument. There is a suggestive power even to stories. The more you show it as legit harmless fun, the more there is a danger that people could get used to this type of language and narrative even in real life. It does not mean that people will go and rape, but it does reinforce the attitudes of contempt and violence towards women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WoW

Thank You.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

True 15 years ago, and true today, rape and violence is a nightmare not a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dude, women will be alright, they’re a lot stronger than you give them credit for. Besides, they’re the ones that always initiate the rough sex. I don’t think that you can tell them what they can and can’t fantasize about. And as far as imagining your children as litmus test on whether or not fantasies are sexy is a non starter in general, since most people don’t think their children are sexy in the first place. So, that was just a dumbass red-herring, way to go.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous