Payback Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But why doesn't he touch or kiss you when I'm around, even when you seem to be up for it, I wouldn't mind," Carmen asked, "I think I'd quite enjoy watching you if you didn't mind."

"I wouldn't mind at all and I don't think Danno would mind either, we are all good friends, you've seen me more than naked and seen him in shorts and he's seen you in your cozzie, I'll ask him" answered Maddy with a smile.

"No, no, don't do that, I would be so embarrassed" Carmen cried blushing.

"Okay, I was only teasing you" she replied laughing and Carmen slapped her ass and kissed it better.

I fast forwarded the rest until they went to the hot tub (except the part where they undresses to put their cozzie's on, I watched all of that bit).

I decided to join them in the tub for a few bubbles and for the company so put on shorts and headed outside.

"Hi ladies, how did the computer studies go?" I asked as I climbed in and played footsy with them as I took my seat.

"No problem, I think Carmen will pick it up very quickly but she won't need my next one, perhaps Ren0 with be able to help there" Maddy replied and Carmen sat with a big smile on her face.

"Good, with a bit of luck and of course a lot of hard work you'll soon have caught up with what you lost and then you can go forward and probably quicker than you were at college, who knows, you might have your degree in a year or two" I told Carmen and she positively beamed with pleasure. "I've taken some beef out of the freezer to defrost but it's up to you what you do with it for dinner, when there's two top notch cooks in the house, I can just relax with a beer and wait to be served."

"HA!" Cried Maddy, "With that attitude, you'll be wearing your dinner, Mister Cross!" and Carmen burst out laughing.

"And you will be going without your steak for a month, Miss Smarty-Pants!" I snapped back and poked my tongue out at her and wiggled it, at which Carmen laughed even louder and even Maddy started to laugh and I joined in too.

I chopped the vegetables while they organised the rest of the meal and very good it was too, we played cards for an hour or so after we had cleaned up the kitchen. I got up to go and check the garage was locked and when I came back up the stairs I locked that door and the front door. I heard them discussing something in their room but couldn't hear what it was about. I went into the ensuite for a shower and to clean my teeth but when I came out I had a shock, there were two girls in my bed.

'Jackpot' I thought but was soon put right,

"You know Carmen's history with her father" Maddy said and I nodded, "Well, we have been talking and I've told her what we do, all of it, and how good it is between us. Her only experience was horrific so she is scared of men in general but she knows you and I think she has come to love you a bit"

"Maddy! I-I-I d-don't... uh..." she stammered but Maddy just looked at her and she gave a little smile and said "Oh fuck it! Yes I think I do love you as more than a friend and Maddy doesn't mind."

"Thank you Carmen," she said and continued, "I offered to let her watch us make love, she is off limits to you, unless she wants to join in" she added with a mischievous grin, "Unless you object to having an audience that is."

"I understand, I'm quite happy to have her watch us or join in, it's always her choice, I have just one request Carmen" I said.

"What I is that Danno?" She asked nervously.

"That as we will be naked, I would like you to be the same, please" I answered, grinning.

"Naughty boy" said Maddy "But a good idea, you okay with that Carmen?"

"Yes," she answered immediately "I thought it would be a bit odd if I was still dressed while you weren't, so I don't have a problem with that" and she got out of bed and pulled her nightie over her head and stood naked before me and Maddy laughed at my reaction.

"Carmen, you thought you were unattractive but just look at his bulge, it tells everything" Maddy laughed and Carmen looked and stared and squeaked,

"Did I do that?" I nodded and Maddy laughed and said,

"Go on Danno, show her the goodies." I turned my back as she had done to Maddy and dropped the shorts, then turned to show my very hard eight inches, bouncing gently.

"OH MY GOD!" she cried, "How do you take a monster like that in any hole let alone every hole??"

"Quite easily, with a lot of love and foreplay, we rarely go for quickies although it's nice sometimes if I'm feeling randy" she replied, grinning.

"Bu-bu-but it's so..." gasped Carmen, running out of words.

"Absolutely gorgeous" Maddy finished, "Come on Danno get on the bed" and she threw the covers off for me to lie down on my back in the middle and Maddy lay on the ensuite side and started stroking me with her left hand and kissing me. Carmen knelt on the floor on the other side and watched as Maddy move down the bed and knelt at right angles to my cock and opposite Carmen.

"Now watch this, it's her party trick and I still don't know how she does it" I said.

Maddy licked my shaft all round and then took the head in her mouth, she looked at Carmen and lowered her head until he lips were in my groin. Carmen was gobsmacked, her mouth hung open, as Maddy started moving her head up and down about six inches per stroke for about a minute before coming up for air.

"How was that Danno?" she asked, grinning at Carmen who was still in shock.

"Wonderful, now get your ass up here, that deserves a serious pussy licking" I said and turned crosswise on the bed so my head as only a foot from the edge. A few seconds later and I had my tongue in her pussy, licking and sucking her clit and playing with her tits at the same time. Soon she was heading for her first orgasm, grinding her pussy onto my face so I pushed her back and went for her ass, her weak spot.

"OH fuck Danno, that's so good. Ahhh deeper... Ahh... Cumming, NOW!" and she came hot and wet and I swallowed most of it and licked her clean.

"Oh Carmen, he's so good at that," she gasped, "Now Danno I want to be greedy tonight as we're doing a display, put on the damned rubber, I want some deep joy." Maddy slid back and I reached for a condom on the bedside table, tore it open and rolled it on. Now she lifted herself up and guided my missile into her hot silo, slowly sitting until she had half, then raised herself up again and paused before going all the way down with a big sigh. I bent my head back and looked at Carmen, she was staring as if in a trance, one hand was caressing a breast the other was out of my sight but I could see her shoulder moving.

"Why don't you go and have a look from the other side" I offered.

"Uh? Oh yes, I'll do that" and she stood up and moved around the bed so that she was behind Maddy and had a good view of my cock being uncovered and covered by Maddy's pussy.

"How does that feel Maddy" Carmen said quietly.

"Fantastic, I feel so full and his cock is rubbing in all the right places, come around here so I can see you" Maddy asked and the girl complied in a sort of daze. "How about giving me a kiss Carmen, I really want to kiss you."

"Okay Maddy but how... Uh Danno's in the way..." She replied slowly still watching Maddy riding my cock.

"Oh just crawl over him, he won't mind" Maddy told her.

"Oh... Okay... I would like a kiss, I feel so hot..." and she walked on her knees onto the bed and over my head to embrace and kiss the waiting Maddy and of course she stopped exactly where Maddy wanted her to, right over my lower face. They embraced and kissed passionately, the Maddy's hands were gently pushing Carmen down until she was sat on my face. I don't think she realised it until I licked her hairy pussy and pushed my tongue inside, then she froze,

"Maddy! He's..." She breathed.

"Carmen, do you trust me?" Maddy asked.

"Yes, bu-bu-but he's..." she replied confused.

"And after all he's done for you, don't you trust Danno?" Maddy continued.

"Yes, of course I do, but..." Carmen answered.

"You told him that you owed him more than one, so let what he's doing now be another one, relax and enjoy it or pretend it's me. But right now I want to suck your nipples" Maddy said and leaned forwards to do just that.

I continued licking a while longer until I felt Carmen moving on top of me, then I clasped her big ass cheeks and felt her flinch and then relax so I guided her movements, forward to delve into her honeypot and back to suck on her clit, which was bigger than Maddie's and very sensitive.

She was panting and moaning so I guessed she would be cumming soon, I worked harder and she writhed faster so I pushed her further forward and went for her ass and she jumped with surprise and I felt Maddy's fingers rubbing her clit rapidly.

"Oh Maddy... He-he's in my... Asssss... Oh god I'm going to cum... Ahhh... Fuck... My...Assss, Danno... Please... AHHH! CUMMING!" She screamed as she came hard, bouncing and grinding her meaty ass on my stiffened tongue.

When the orgasm had passed she went a bit limp and we had to support her while she recovered, I moved her back a bit and lapped up her juices gently while she moaned, then she rolled off me and lay on her back panting. Maddy came down and kissed me, savouring her friend's juices too,

"Did you plan that to happen Maddy?" Carmen asked.

"No I didn't, it was just on the spur of the moment when you were a little distracted, are you complaining?" asked Maddy.

"No, it was fantastic but I don't want to take it any further, I need to assimilate how I feel" she replied, "What are you going to do now, or has Danno cum?" Carmen asked.

"No he hasn't cum yet, even though I have so would you open that drawer and pass me the vibrator and the KY, please" Maddy asked with a smile. I reached around Maddy and pushed a finger in her ass to start her off as she took the vibe and lubricated it but couldn't reach to get it in properly.

"Carmen could you do it for me, just twist the end and slowly push it in" said the devious minx holding out the vibe to her friend who took it and crawled around to the side and did as she was told.

"Ahh, gently Carmen, just an inch or so at a time, that's it now work it in and out, mmm that's good" she sighed. After a minute she said

"Okay Carmen, that's enough, I ready for this beast now" and when the vibe was out, Maddy passed her a tissue to wipe it and eased up off my cock and pulled off the rubber and applied some KY and with Carmen watching closely, slowly sat on it, all the way down in one movement.

"Ohh Danno, that feels so good, it's been too long since the last time, but I know you need to cum so this will be quicker than usual" and she eased up and slid down, repeating the movement a little faster and faster.

"Maddy, let Carmen get a good view, go for the reverse cowboy and she swivelled around and lay with her back on my front, supporting herself on hands and feet while held her hips and lifted her up and down.

"How you can take that monster in your tiny ass is amazing and so... hot! I-I-I want to... I don't know... Ahh, got it" said Carmen and brought the vibe close and turned it on and rubbed it on Maddy's pussy.

"AHHH! Fuck that's good Carmen, push it inside then Danno can feel it too" she cried. Carmen pushed it in and I could feel it too and I knew that we were both going to cum soon. I bounced her faster and looked around her to see that Carmen was rubbing her own pussy as well. This continued for another minute, then Maddy cried

"Oh fuck, cum with me... Both of you... Please..." so I held her still and went for 'hammer time' and heard Carmen cry

"Oh my god... So fast. How can you take that... Ohh I'm coming again!" she cried, surprised.

"AHHH MADDY... Cumming!" I shouted and thrust into her ass as hard as I could, lifting her off the bed as the first spurt blasted her insides.

"MEE TOOO! FUCK ME DANNO!" She screamed as I pumped her ass and Carmen pumped her pussy.

It took a few minutes for us to recover from that three-way orgasm. The vibe was on the bed but my cock was still in Maddy's ass as she lay on top of me,

"Well Carmen, how was that for just watching" Maddy asked with a big grin.

"Entertaining, both visually and orgasmically, it was something special, between friends, thank you. I think I need a shower and some sleep now" said Carmen and she got up and left for their room.

"What do you think Danno, was that progress or was that progress?" she asked.

"Oh that was definitely progress but I think that you should sleep with her tonight, no sex unless she starts it, just cuddling" I replied, "Now let's get in the shower, maybe she should have her own vibe at some point."

"Hmm, good idea, I'll have to get her to ask for one" she said with a grin. We showered and Maddy went to join Carmen and I watched on the screen and all was good with them, they cuddled and were soon asleep, I shut down the recorder and slept too.

21.

The unsuspecting birthday girl awoke and found a nice way to wake Maddy up, in fact the screams woke me up.

'That proves that Carmen wasn't upset about last night' I thought as I listened. I showered and put on a bathrobe and headed for the kitchen to start breakfast, we still had most of the day to while away until our five pm departure for her surprise birthday party. It was another fifteen minutes before the girls put in an appearance and holding hands and smiling.

"Good morning girls, going by the screams coming from your room, I think Carmen hit you with a 'Maddy gotcha' earlier" I said laughing.

"Ohh she did, the sneaky bitch! There I was lying face down and dreaming when suddenly this hot and wet little tongue invaded between my asscheeks and started licking my pussy and butt-hole and as she was lying on my legs I couldn't get away. Not that I wanted too but I wanted to get at her hot little holes too but she wouldn't let me, boo-hoo..." Maddy cried and made a sulky face at which both Carmen and I burst out laughing.

"Oh I'm sorry Maddy but when I saw you led like that with your legs spread, I just couldn't resist the temptation, and I did let you roll over... Eventually" Carmen giggled.

"Yeah right, only to sit on my face and try to suffocate me" she moaned sulkily.

"Oh sorry Maddy, if you didn't like it I won't do it again" Carmen replied innocently.

"Eeeek! Don't you dare, just don't you fucking dare, fatty. Ooo, you're such a tease, Danno do something?" she begged.

"Like what? You made a promise for me, I can't touch her so you'll have to do your own dirty work Maddy" I replied, grinning at the banter. The Carmen opened her robe to reveal that she was naked underneath and said

"Yeah, come on skinny, put your face between these puppies and I'll make you go deaf." Carmen laughed.

"At least I would have a quiet night instead of having to put up with your snoring" came Maddy's sarcastic rejoinder.

"Ladies please, enough of the bitching, I know you don't mean it but if you persist, you'll both get a spanking" I said firmly.

"You wouldn't dare, remember your promise!" cried Carmen.

"It was my promise for him not his promise and he would, he's done it before, when I cocked up" Maddy replied quietly.

"What did you do?" She asked.

"I misunderstood the situation and thought I done wrong and ran away, he chased me to explain but I wouldn't listen. I ran back into my room, turned and slammed the door but his lower arm was through it and I smashed it." Maddy told her, tears in her eyes at the memory. "He organised me to get ice for it and a large whiskey for him and a small one with coke for me and made me drink it to calm down. He explained what I should have listened to in the first place, I was horrified by my mistake and what I had done to his arm and insisted that I be spanked as punishment."

"Did it hurt when he did it?" was the next question.

"Yes it did" replied Maddy, "Six hard slaps on each cheek, I deserved every one of them but then he kissed each cheek very gently and fetched some soothing gel and rubbed on them which felt good."

"Then what happened?"

"I wanted a sixty-nine to pay him back but we couldn't do it together as I was too short so he did me first and I came, then I did him." Maddy explained "It was my first deep throat and only my second blow job but I managed to take it all after a couple of attempts, he was so amazed that he came quite quickly."

"Now, you two will make up, stand here and face each other!" I ordered them, Maddy moved immediately but Carmen hesitated, then moved. "Maddy, drop the robe! Carmen, tell me what you see!"

"Uhh... I see a slim, super fit, beautiful, naked girl but..." she started but ran out of words.

"Disappointing..." I mused and Carmen looked confused but before she could say anything more I spoke to Maddy after ordering Carmen to drop her robe, she looked distinctly uncomfortable but dropped it anyway.

"Maddy, what do you see?" I asked again.

"I see a beautiful, dark skinned girl, she has large, firm, upstanding breasts (that I wish I had) and big nipples; she is overweight but has lost about twenty pounds since she moved to Duncellin. She has wide hips and a big but firm and bouncy ass and her legs are slimmer and more muscular and I love her to pieces". I looked at Carmen and when she looked at me, I raised an eyebrow for her to have another go. She looked back at Maddy and said,

"I see a slim, super fit, beautiful, naked, very white girl, she has small, neat, firm breasts with nice pink nipples. She has abs that I would die for and the most gorgeous, tight little ass and I love her to pieces too." I put my arms around both their shoulders and squeezed them gently and then said,

"Good, a little friendly banter or teasing is okay but when it starts to get bitchy and personal, things can get nasty very quickly, the purpose of this little 'heart to heart' was to show you this. You both admit that you love each other and I love both of you and at least in my house I want peace, harmony and love okay?" They both nodded so I pushed them together for a hug and a kiss.

"But why did he make us drop the robes, we know what we look like under them?" Carmen asked Maddy as I walked away.

"Oh, that. Any chance to see us naked, didn't you see his cock sticking out of his robe?" Answered Maddy with a grin.

"Ooo, sneaky but I don't mind we've all seen each other naked so it doesn't matter and he was right, we don't need to bitch at each other, I would much prefer to do other things to you" Carmen said quietly "And we've only got today left to enjoy it. I've got an idea, after breakfast let's give Danno a show on his bed then he can slip you something while I watch again, eh?"

"Hey Danno, do you fancy watching us play after breakfast?" Maddy asked, knowing the answer.

"That's a 'no brainer' girls" I replied, to their laughter, so we ate and retired to my bed, well they while did I sat on the chair and watched.

They kissed and cuddled and caressed each other and moved to a sixty nine, Maddy was on top and waved to me, pointing to the drawer with the vibrator in it, I quietly opened it and passed it to her without Carmen noticing and moved my chair to a better position. Maddy stopped sucking Carmen's clit and pressed the vibe on her love bud and turned it on.

"WTF! Ooo Maddy, you sneaky bitch... Mmm but that does feel nice" Carmen said and sighed as the vibrations teased her clitoris. Maddy rubbed it up and down and all around Carmen's pussy lips then slipped it a little way inside, the girl froze,

"Maddy! No! I..." She cried "It's like..." Maddy rolled off and lay next to her friend and said,

"Carmen, listen to me, we know you had a bad experience but it was a long time ago, you have to move on. If you ever want to get married and have children, you have to leave the past behind you. Now you are here with friends, no one will harm you, I love you and only want the best for you, please let me help you get through this, you know you have to do it, I want to help you but you must want that help."