Payback Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bullies, both of you!" she snapped and burst out laughing followed by us two as well.

"We actually came out to say that dinner will be in fifteen minutes, oops, now five minutes" Carmen said and went back to the kitchen, Maddy kissed me passionately, then said,

"I saw you kissing her ass."

"It gave me the idea to get her to kiss yours" I whispered.

"I know and it made me cum a little too" she whispered back, grinning, "Now I've got to change and you need to wash for dinner" and she ran for her room as I went for mine.

Dinner was excellent but by the end I was complaining of a headache and by the time the kitchen was clean and the dishwasher on, I told them that I was going to take some painkillers and go to bed early. As I left I heard Maddy saying that I get these headaches occasionally and just went to bed and it was gone the next day, 'Good enough' I thought and went to bed.

I shut the door and opened the wardrobe and turned the recorder on, this machine could record and play at the same time so I got into bed, put on the wireless headphones and turned on the almost redundant TV and switched it to the recorder to watch what they had got up to this afternoon.

It started with both girls getting on the bed and throwing the pillows on the floor, Maddy set up the laptop against the headboard and was typing. I could see the screen and she was saying something about being curious and it should be a laugh.

"What if Danno comes in?" Carmen asked, sounding worried.

"He wouldn't unless there was an emergency and he would still knock, I find his politeness and sense of honour to be so funny and outdated at times but it's also really cute to be treated that way." Maddy replied, "And before you ask, he wouldn't ever consider checking my laptop to see what I was looking at, I did tell him that I learned a bit about porn from my sister's tablet when she was busy or in the bath and I could sneak a look on it."

The website came up, girls4girls.com and after some screens were passed, a film started called 'Teen girl lovers 1,' where two girls enter a bedroom and laugh and mess about and start wrestling.

After a while it becomes kissing and groping and soon they are naked, and kissing each other's tits and pussies and assholes. I could see that Maddy's hand was under her and moving, Carmen was just watching the film but fidgeting a bit. She said something to Maddy who answered and then leaned over to kiss her friend gently.

They moved closer together and continued watching but Maddy put her arm over Carmen and squeezed her. On the film, one girl gets a vibrator and uses it on the other, then they swop over, meanwhile Maddy's hand is on Carmen's ass. In the film the girls are getting more excited and get into the scissors position where they rub their pussies together frantically until both cum together.

"What did you think of that Carmen, that was the first all-girl film I'd seen and it certainly looked fun" Maddy said quietly still with her hand on Carmen's ass.

"I must admit that was my first one too, they did seem to be having a good time and your hand is massaging my ass" she replied.

"Do you want me to stop or do something else", her lips getting close to Carmen's, who said.

"No it's nice, what did you have in mind Maddy."

"Ohh, maybe this..." and lips met, gently, then more ardently, they turned to face each other and Maddy flicked Carmen's robe over her back and squeezed her bare ass cheek.

"Hey!" she said.

"Want me to stop?"

"No, I want to see your body, all of it" breathed Carmen. So Maddy stood and turned her back and winked at the camera and dropped her robe and turned to Carmen.

"You are so beautiful Maddy I could eat you up" the Latino girl said.

"Promises, promises," she replied, "It's your turn now, show me the goodies." Carmen stood and turned her back, stepped away from the bed and dropped the robe. Both Maddy and I waited (in different time-lines) for her to pluck up the courage to turn around, finally after about fifteen seconds, she took a deep breath straightened and turned.

"WOW!" Maddy and I said together. Carmen stood facing Maddy and forty five degrees to me, I saw a pair of large but firm breasts with large, erect, dark brown nipples and she definitely had a waist now although still with a bit of a paunch, her hips and thighs were slimmer too. Maddy asked to turn around and we could see her booty was firm and upstanding.

"Well girl! Are you just going to stare or laugh or what?" Carmen snapped at Maddy who was still staring.

"OMG! Carmen... You are just... Just... Beautiful..." she gasped.

"No I'm not, I'm fat, a bit fitter but I'm still fat old Carmen who everyone ignores except you" she answered.

"Wait there," Maddy said and walked around the bed and stood behind her, gripped her shoulders and spun her around and continued "Close your eyes and let me guide you." Carmen did as she was told and Maddy turned her and guided her to the end of the bed facing the wardrobe next to the door with a full length mirror on the door.

"Now look in the mirror and tell those lies again so I can spank you" Maddy ordered. The girl opened her eyes and looked, up and down and spluttered,

"But that can't be me, I don't have upstanding breasts like that or a waist or a butt like that" she cried turning to see her butt.

"Well it's not skinny white me and it's not hunky Daniel so it's got to be beautiful you," Maddy said proudly, all that work swimming and with the gym equipment and the martial arts are making you leaner fitter and shapelier, just feel these big firm titties" and Maddy did lifted and caressed them, "Here give me your hands" and Carmen let her friend lift her hands to her own breasts to feel them.

"Feel how much slimmer this waist and belly are" and the girls hands followed "And this amazing ass, so firm and bouncy, even the thighs are tighter" and Maddy's hands left the ass and caressed the sides of the thighs and slowly moved around to the front, as Carmen gazed dreamily into the mirror still feeling her waist, then took a sharp intake of breath as Maddy's fingers slipped between her thighs.

"Ahhhh... Maddy... I've... wanted you... to do this for so long..." She gasped and turned and hugged and kissed Maddy passionately, taking her a bit by surprise. When they broke the kiss Maddy said

"But why didn't you say or even hint!"

"I couldn't, why would a super fit, beautiful slim, white girl be interested in a poor, fat, damaged Latino girl from a poor country, for any reason other than as just a friend. I knew you and Danno had a thing going on, it was so obvious and I didn't actually hate men but didn't know any that I could trust, that would be interested in fat me" Carmen cried, tears falling.

"I was always interested in you as a person and just wanted to help my friend in any way I could and Danno feels the same way, yes we are an item but like me, he is so proud of you and what you've accomplished so far, he loves you almost as much as I do, can you not see that, you dopey mare?" Maddy cried, tears flowing too.

"But-but-but...!" She stuttered.

"But fucking what!" Maddy snapped, "Why can't I love you too, why can't Danno, why can't you?" And at that Carmen burst into floods of tears, hugging Maddy and sobbing loudly onto her shoulder.

"I do love you and I have come to learn what a good man Danno is and I love him too" she sniffed. Maddy surreptitiously gave me a thumbs up and cupped Carmen's ass and squeezed it and said,

"It's so funny, I would love to have tits and an ass like yours and you would love to have ones like mine. I think if you carry on with the training you will more likely get your wish than me" Maddy said and they both laughed, then she continued "Come on, let's go to bed and see what fun we can have without a man or we can watch another film."

"Mmm, fun with Maddy the Minx, what could be better" Carmen laughed.

"Hmm, what indeed..." and she winked at the camera again.

"Okay, my house, you're my guest so my rules, you just lie there and let me play, then you can have your go" the minx said, "Now lie back, close your eyes and just feel."

Maddy started by leaning over and kissing her lips while caressing her cheek, her fingers slowly traced their way down her neck and chest to her left breast circling it and ending by rubbing her hard nipple. Her kisses came down the right side and also ended up sucking on her nipple making her gasp, then both hand and lips traced down her belly and thighs, avoiding her pubis to go down to her feet. Maddy moved to the end of the bed and took hold of Carmen's ankles and spread her legs, slowly moving up, kissing her inner calves, knees and thighs. Carmen spread her legs wider in anticipation and as the small tongue touched her pussy she jumped with an 'Ahhh.'

Now she got to work licking and sucking the girl's outer and inner lips and most of all on her clit, making her moan with pleasure. Maddy lifted her legs at the knees and she dutifully rolled herself up, fully exposing her pink pussy with the dark lips to my and Maddy's gaze. My girl dived in and penetrated as far as her tongue would go and then licked all the way from clit to ass and rimmed her. Carmen was panting hard but cried out in surprise and pleasure when she felt the tongue licking her ass, so Maddy did it again and this time pushed her tongue inside.

"Oh god, oh god that's fantastic Maddy, I'm nearly there, please go faster!" She cried, so Maddy obliged and licked and tongue-fucked her as hard as she could.

"Oh god, Maddyyyy... I'm cumming" she cried as Maddy pushed a finger deep in her ass and pumped it while sucking hard on her clit. "Ahhhhhhh fuckkkk, my ass, you bitch! Ohhh... fuck my ass... please Maddy, ohhhhh so good..." she cried and slowly came down from her orgasm.

Maddy crawled up the bed and lay beside Carmen who was still panting, grinning like a loon.

"Whooooo... That was some orgasm, I can honestly say it's the best I've ever had and I had a few, all by my own hand but none compare to that" she said "I was so surprised when you licked my ass, but it felt good too and then your tongue push inside and that was better. But when I started to cum and you pushed your finger in there and pumped it, I just exploded, I didn't know you could feel that good from somewhere that is so dirty."

"I just had to let you feel everything that I love and make your own decisions" Maddy said.

"Come here and kiss me now!" Carmen told her, "So that's what my pussy and ass taste like, not unpleasant, I do like to keep myself clean, do you do that with Danno?"

"Oh yes, much as I love the newly discovered taste of pussy, I could never give up the cock, mouth and throat, pussy (unfortunately with a rubber) and ass and he's a big boy but I love it." Maddy said enthusiastically.

"He fucks you in the ass? Hmm... I think it's time I gave you a taste of your own medicine but forgive me if I'm not very good at it" Carmen explained.

"We all had to start somewhen, just a word of warning, when I cum I usually squirt" Maddy said.

"Eh? Squirt what, pee?" Shen asked.

"Love juice from my pussy, don't worry I'll warn you, the harder I cum the stronger I squirt" she answered.

I watched an almost identical re-run of what Maddy had done to Carmen, even the ass work and when Maddy warned her that she was cumming, she either forgot or was concentrating too hard and got a face and mouth full of Maddy's love juice and was left gasping and spluttering for a minute while Maddy patted her back. When she stopped coughing, she laughed weakly and said,

"You weren't kidding, I forgot in the emotion of the moment and you nearly drowned me."

"Sorry Carmen, Danno is used to me doing it and swallows it or gets out of the way." She said,

"His room is bigger than mine and one night I was bouncing on his lap at the end of the bed with his cock in my ass and I came so hard I splattered the door, but that was a rare one but very good."

"Isn't that painful, I mean your finger seemed awfully big when it was in there?" Carmen asked curiously.

"He is very gentle, we use a vibrator and KY jelly to loosen me up and allow him pain free access and now I can sometimes cum without any other touching although it is better with a helping hand and it's always my decision if we are going to do anal" Maddy replied.

"I've got an almost silent vibrator at home for when I really miss him. Come on let's have a cuddle and a shower, it'll soon be time to start prepping dinner." They kissed and caressed each other for a while and then headed for their bathroom.

While I was watching Maddy on Carmen, I couldn't resist rubbing one out and came when she did, into a tissue. I had been a very erotic and entertaining hour or so, I went to the toilet for a pee and flushed the tissue, put the equipment out of sight and got back into bed and lay re-running it all in my mind as I fell asleep.

20.

I woke early as I had fallen asleep by ten pm, after a visit to the head I opened the wardrobe and checked the recorder, the girls were still asleep, so I checked last night's recording and watched them exploring each other's bodies. Some face sitting, finishing in a nicely positioned (by Maddy) for the camera, sixty nine watched at a faster speed for now. Maddy was awake and in the process of waking Carmen in a very nice way.

"You're insatiable Maddy, that's really nice and when I've cum you can go and fuck Danno, he's probably lonely in there on his own while this room is orgasm city." Carmen laughed and fifteen minutes later there was a tap on the door and Maddy came in and got into bed and said,

"I've got a present for you" and she kissed me and her lips tasted of pussy and not hers, I licked her face and tongue and enjoyed the erotic flavour of Carmen's pussy.

"Nice flavour" I said and slipped a finger into her pussy to find it was sopping wet so I pulled her up and sat her on my mouth and gave her a good licking.

"Oh Danno, lick me harder, ohhh just like that, mmmmm, yesss, oh fuck! Cumming! Ahhhhh..." she cried, especially for our audience. "Oh fuck that was good now give me that cock, I'll get the rubber."

"Ahh so full" and so it went on for twenty minutes finishing with "Get that rubber off I want cum for breakfast" and she gave me great deep throat action until with a loud groan, I came in her mouth and she swallowed it all.

We cuddled and whispered about yesterday and this morning and I told her that they were so good that I had to masturbate, which she thought was hilarious. Maddy went back to Carmen to shower and get dressed, while I did the same and got to the kitchen first and was just making fresh coffee when they walked in.

"Good morning Danno" said Carmen brightly, "Headache gone now?"

"Yes thank you, I eventually had a good night" I replied.

"And a good morning too by the sound of it" she said laughing.

"Me too" laughed Maddy too, getting cereal bowls and filling them.

"What are you doing today Maddy?" I asked.

"I am going to show Carmen the first computer course I did and see she if she can understand it, if she can then I'll get her signed up for it before she goes to see Ren0. Then a laze in the hot tub, lunch, maybe watch a movie or two, dinner and bed, a truly relaxing, lazy day with friends, I don't get too many of those, neither of us do" she replied.

"Sounds good to me" I said.

"Sounds good to me too" echoed Carmen.

I went to the office and checked my emails and noted the ones that needed my attention but wouldn't be touched until Monday, after the party and the weekend at Duncellin.

I chose some meat out of the freezer to be defrosted for dinner, then cleaned the kitchen and vacuumed the lounge. The next job was my bedroom, I changed my bedding and cleaned the ensuite, as I went back to the kitchen with my washing, I passed their room and I called out for them to clean their bathroom before using the hot tub.

"Okay Danno!" Maddy replied. I put on the washing and heard the girls heading for the hot tub so I went back to my bedroom to review what they had been up to this morning. Maddy set up the laptop and went through some of the sections of the computer course and Carmen got on quite well with it with a little help from Maddy.

"I think you're good enough to do this one but as you're not into programming you won't need to do the next one, we'll see what Ren0 suggests" said Maddy, closing down the computer and putting it on the bedside table. Then there was a conversation about Ren0 and finally it got around to me. Maddy had to try and steer Carmen to ask the right questions as she knew I would be watching at some point.

"What's it like with Danno, I don't mean I want to be considered a rival, I know he's yours, but my only experience with a man was horrible, so I've no idea what it should really be like" Carmen said hesitantly.

"Carmen, I'm not being nosey and I don't want to upset you, but you've never told me what happened only the briefest facts. Can you tell me what happened?" Maddy asked quietly and took hold of the hand and held it in both of hers.

"Okay, maybe, I'll try," she replied quietly, "When I was ten I came home from school and made myself a drink, Mom was late from work but Dad was home and a bit drunk or high on drugs, I usually try to keep away from him when he was like that but I dropped the glass and it broke, he swore at me and sent me to bed. A little while later he came upstairs to spank me, I had to lie across his lap and he pulled up my skirt and slapped me.

It hurt but I didn't cry so he pulled my panties off and spanked my bare bottom a lot until I did cry, then he told me to shut up but it hurt so much I couldn't. He shouted that if I didn't stop he would give me something to cry for, but I couldn't stop crying so he grabbed me by the collar of my blouse and hauled me off his lap and onto my back. Then he stood up and dropped his pants and I saw his cock, all big and standing out straight, he knelt on the bed and grabbed my feet and spread my legs really wide and lay on top of me and held his cock in his hand and pushed it inside me.

The pain was really bad and I screamed so he hit me on the side of my head and the next thing I remember was lying on my back alone and my ass stung but my coochie was on fire, I put my hand down there and there was blood on it. I staggered to the bathroom and ran a bath and soaked in it until I heard my Mom come home, I quickly went back to my room and changed the bedding and hid the cover.

I stayed in my room and told my Mom that I wasn't feeling well, the next day I took the cover and threw it in a dumpster on my way to school. After that I always made sure that when he was there, I wasn't, unless Mom was there too, I think that she thought that was odd but I never told her what he'd done and he ignored me from that time on."

Maddy had been holding her for most of that dialogue and was crying hard, as was Carmen, they lay together for some time, giving and receiving love and consolation.

"Anyway, the bastards dead and you two lovely people have rescued me and Mom from a life of misery and an uncertain future if any future at all and I'm so grateful. Now you know and I actually feel a bit better for telling you although I am sorry it's upset you" She said and kissed Maddy long and gently.

"Hopefully what's past is past and you have a lovely future ahead of you, but after that do you still want to know about me a Danno?" Maddy asked.

"From what I know, what I heard and what you have hinted at, you have something special going on with him and I would like to know what is so good about it, although what we do is pretty damned special for me" Carmen replied with enthusiasm. Maddy went on to tell her what we do, the variety which we try to bring into our love making, the oral, vaginal and the anal sex too.

1...45678...10