Payback Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know that you have the determination to succeed in the things you set your mind to do, I can see that you've already lost a few pounds but treat this and the swimming as relaxation from your studies. You are doing more courses than Maddy and you have other duties so don't over strain yourself, you need time to play as well as work and Maddy can be a bit pushy, just remember what I told you before," I reminded her and she laughed, pleased with my compliments.

"I haven't had to resort to that yet Danno" she said and laughed again.

"And what is that? And I'm not pushy! Well not much anyway" Maddy replied snappily.

We all laughed at that,

"I suggest that we all hit the showers then maybe you two could wind down in the pool while I have to go and do some work" I said.

Maddy pushed me behind the door out of sight of the windows and kissed me passionately squeezing my ass while I hugged her and squeezed her ass too. Carmen watched with a smile on her face and said 'goodbye' when we separated, they both went into the Guest House to use the facilities there while I went to the annex to shower and change to go home, after putting my suit in the washer.

I said my goodbyes to Konrad and Stella, Conchita was upstairs somewhere with the vacuum cleaner, I drove to the warehouse, where I had quite a few orders to process to keep me busy for the day. It was thirteen days before the party.

Over the next week or so I had regular updates from Maddy on Carmen's progress in her courses, swimming and martial arts training. I decided to do a trial recording of the spy-cam and found that the recorder (a small computer with a massive two Terabyte hard drive) still had all the previous recordings on it, I started to delete it all and soon destroyed all the recordings from Room 1 and 2. There were no recordings of Room 3 when Maddy was in there but it had recorded the few days when Lucia and Sofia were in there. I shouldn't have done it but I sat to watch them, most of it was them reading or talking in Spanish but I did get to see them undressing for bed.

Lucia is only about five feet but has a fairly good figure, I liked the big booty and boobs and she had a slight belly bulge but not as much as I first thought. Sofia was quite porky all over with her mother's big tits and ass 'But not at all unattractive,' I thought as I watched them dress and undress every day before finally deleting the lot. The trial recording looked good, Maddy would make sure the bedside light was on if they did anything together, I walked into the room and put the light on, then lay and rolled about on the bed, pretending to be doing naughty thing to an invisible girl before straightening it again.

I took Carmen's panties out of the drawer and laid them out on the pillow of what would be her side of the bed, then I went to check the recording. It was good quality and I laughed at my silly antics on the bed, I was just about to delete the lot, when I changed my mind and decided to keep it, Maddy would want to see her performance and this would make her laugh.

I was surprisingly busy all week, I took several items out of Rooms 2 and 3 and delivered to customers or their shipping agents, there were a few new orders too, some of which I had in stock, others I would have to hunt for.

It was actually two days before the party on the twentieth, when I next got to Duncellin, it was mid-afternoon and the girls were in the pool with Konrad. I asked Stella how the preparations were going and she said that it was going better than for Maddy's eighteenth which was a bit of a panic. The party decorations were in their car trunk, ready to be put up, some of the food was in the freezer and with two good cooks in Maddy and Conchita in the house it was easy.

"I will break the news tonight about fourteen middle aged and elderly people coming suddenly to stay for the Thursday night on their way to their holiday resort on the coast and we need thirteen or fourteen beds" she explained, "Conchita trusts you and Maddy will be there too and it's only for one night so everyone's happy, just you get them back here for six pm, okay?"

"Sure Mom, I've only got two bedrooms so the girls will have to share Maddy's double bed but she doesn't mind, they are good friends, I've brought the laptop from all of us but you'll have to wrap it as I don't have any paper." I said, "I'll get it and put it in your wardrobe while they are in the pool, then I'll go and say hi."

"Okay Daniel, I think Maddy wants to show off Carmen's swimming skills and she's getting slimmer and fitter from all that exercise, I think you'll be surprised" she said and laughed, "You know, your father has lost over ten pounds since Maddy started him exercising and swimming, she is such an inspiration." I brought the present in and hid it I Stella's wardrobe and headed for the pool.

"Hi Dad, hi girls, having fun?" I called. Dad nodded and Maddy said,

"Danno, come here and watch Carmen." I stood by the end of the pool and could see her at the other end of the pool, I waved and she waved back.

"Come on Carmen, show Danno what you can do" she shouted. I looked and saw the girl push off, ten days ago Maddy had to hold her up in the shallow end, now she was doing a steady freestyle front crawl towards me even breathing correctly at the side. She arrived and stood up panting and grinning all over her beautiful face, mother was right, she was getting slimmer all over too, a couple more months of Maddy's tutelage and she would be stunning.

"What do you think, is she good or is she very good?" cried Maddy.

"I think you've made tremendous progress with your swimming" I said praising her.

"You wait until you see her martial arts, she has more determination than me" she continued. Carmen knelt in the water and rested her arms on the side of the pool and said,

"Once I understood the movements and the technique, I picked it up quite quickly but when I felt fitter and had lost some weight, I just wanted to keep going" she said enthusiastically, "Can we have a session now before I have to study so I, I mean we, can show you."

"Okay, if we have time, but I think you'd better get dry and changed first" I laughed. They climbed out of the pool and put on robes and went to get changed into their karate Gi's. I waited in the gym and soon they were back, a brief warm up and straight into Kata's, the ones I had shown them were done very sharply but with good fluidity, then they did some far more complicated ones. I was impressed and applauded when they had finished.

"There's just one more thing to show you and don't be angry with me because it's not my doing" Maddy said warily. I thought 'Now what shouldn't I be angry about,' I trusted Maddy not to go too far, so it was down to Carmen, so I watched as the faced off and bowed. They started free fighting, no Judo just pure Karate with a little Kung-Fu thrown in, punches and kicks, all at almost full speed from Maddy, Carmen was slower but defended well and countered solidly. It looked good until Maddy got a little too cocky and got tagged by a stomach kick and was sent flying across the room.

"STOP!" I called and went to her assistance, she was starting to get up and waved me away and walked back to a shocked Carmen, stopped in the attention stance until Carmen did the same and then they bowed, then Carmen stepped forward and hugged and kissed her saying,

"I'm sorry Maddy, I'm sorry" over and over again. Maddy winked at me and hugged the girl back, while I waited, ignored just off the mats. When I thought she'd had enough hugs and kisses, I said,

"Are you okay now Maddy, or do you need more kisses to help you recover?"

"I'm okay now, I just got a little cocky and it's not your fault Carmen. Danno, tell her!" She cried.

"Carmen, come over here" I said, and she let go and stood in front of me looking really unhappy.

"Things like this happen quite often, the student is still learning how temper their hits and the teacher should not relax, both have to concentrate until the end. Maddy come here" she came and stood facing Carmen, I put my arms around their shoulders and continued,

"That said, I am immensely proud of both of you, especially you Carmen, you have obviously worked hard but even so, I am amazed at your progress. Continue this way until I assess you again, Maddy knows the next stages but do not progress to weapons, okay Maddy?"

"Sure Danno, come on Carmen shower and study time" and off they went, giggling like the girls they were, just having fun.

Later that afternoon, I saw Stella going upstairs to break the news to the girls about the immanent family invasion and ask them to go and stay at mine. Stella was smiling when she returned to the lounge and said

"I told them it was for two nights, starting tonight, I thought two days of peace and quiet would be better than one, they are packing now; I hope you don't mind Daniel" she said, smiling.

"Not at all, it will do them both good to have a couple of days off from studying and training and just relax in the hot tub, read or watch TV or movies." I replied.

"Ahh, the thunder of elephants or two girls rushing down the stairs" laughed Konrad from his chair.

"...and just you wait until you try his hot tub" said Maddy as they hit the bottom of the stairs. Carmen turned to go to the Guest House to pack her things, Maddy left hers in the hall and came into the lounge. "We're almost ready Danno, it'll be like a two night holiday and no course work, can we go before the avalanche arrives, 'wink, wink' please" she asked with a comical expression on her face. We all laughed until we heard the door open as Carmen returned with her bag.

"Now Daniel, don't bring them back until six pm on Friday because it's going to take a while to get back to normal after they have gone" Stella continued seamlessly for Carmen's benefit.

"Okay Mom, is there anything you would like me to bring with me?" I asked continuing the charade.

"I can't think of anything" she replied.

"Okay, then we'll be off" I said, "Come on girls, let's go." We got in the car, the girls in the back and backed out of the garage, then I said

"I think just to be safe perhaps Carmen should lie down in the back so as to be less visible."

"Good idea Danno, come on Carmen you can rest your head on my lap" she said seriously but winked at me in the mirror. The girl lay down and rested her head on Maddy's bare thighs as she was wearing very short shorts. I carried on driving but it was hard not to keep looking in the rear view mirror so I was glad when thirty minutes later we pulled up at my gate and operated the keypad to get in and to close it again after driving through. I did exactly the same with the garage door (using a different code) and when the door had closed we got out and I said to Carmen with a smile,

"I take it, you don't want to stay in your old room; Maddy should have told you that I only have two bedrooms so you can sleep with her or on the couch, it's up to you."

"Yes she did and I'm quite happy to share with her as it's a double bed" she replied.

"Come on Carmen, I'll show you our room and then we can try out the hot tub" cried Maddy as she grabbed her bag in one hand, passed Carmen's to her and then grabbed her by the hand and followed me up the steps to the main part of the house, I was in my room when I heard a little shriek and then Maddy's voice,

"Danno you naughty man, you should have seen her face when she saw them there, ha, ha, ha, ha" she laughed.

"Sorry Carmen but I just couldn't resist it" I called out.

19.

I heard them leave for the hot tub and took my time getting changed into swim shorts and a robe then followed them to the tub. I could hear lots of giggles and shrieks as they played in the bubbles as I approached, hung up the robe and climbed in to join them and sat in one of the seats next to Maddy and gave her a little grope, unseen under the water.

"It makes a change for you to be wearing something Maddy" I said, " Right from the very first time she used this tub she was naked. I was shocked at the time and she thought that it was hilarious." Carmen looked scandalised and said,

"But you were naked in here, with a strange man!!"

"Yep but he wasn't strange, we had been talking for a couple of weeks, while he was trying to get my mother and sister to tell him the bank account details and where they had put his and his parent's money that they had stolen." Maddy explained, "He was very good to me and by the time I left that room, I trusted him, I knew that I would be perfectly safe with him and it was some time later that I sneaked into his bed to seduce him as a 'thank you' for saving me from dying with the other two."

"This girl was and is a devious little minx, in fact I call her Maddy the Minx but I love her to pieces" I said happily.

Maddy stood up and swung around and straddled my lap and said,

"Thank you sir, for those few kind words, they are so true and in the last two years, he has only raised his voice to me twice and given me one good spanking, which I think hurt him almost as much as it hurt me, but I really deserved it" She said proudly, "And making up afterwards was fantastic"

"What did you do to deserve a beating," Carmen asked quietly looking worried.

"It wasn't a beating it was a justified spanking, six slaps on each cheek and then he spread cooling gel on the tender bits after he kissed them thoroughly" she explained.

"Maddy, you don't have to tell her all our secrets" I said sternly.

"Unfortunately I do, she's my best friend and it's in my make-up to brag in confidence, not to feel superior but to share my happiness and love for him" Maddy said and poked her tongue out and waggled her fingers at me and then gasped 'Ooooo" when I goosed her under water. Making Carmen laugh and Maddy and I joined in too.

"Okay, I think it's time for some lunch" I said, still smiling as I rubbed her pussy through her cozzie.

"You go on ahead Carmen, give me five minutes with Danno can you?" Maddy asked her friend.

"Yeah, sure, have fun" and Carmen climbed out of the tub and I watched her smaller and firmer ass as she did so, putting on a robe and heading for the door.

"Get a good eyeful of her ass, Danno" Maddy asked smiling, her hand finding my hard cock.

"It's becoming a very nice ass, but I bet you get up close and personal with it before we leave for the party" I said laughing.

"Ooo... I hope so, we kiss and cuddle quite often and she has asked me if I like girls as well as boys. I was honest as said I'd never thought about it before but that was two or three weeks ago" she said, "Did you set up the camera."

"Yes, it's in the top corner near the door and I've masked the red light, you need to be on the left side of the bed, with the bedside light on and the covers off." I explained. "I won't be expecting you tonight but maybe in the morning we can give her an audio performance, so long as we don't go overboard."

"That sounds like fun and I get the best of both worlds" she said in a dreamy voice, "But how do I get started, kissing and cuddling is one thing but I can't just grab her pussy can I?"

"Try steering the conversation round to girls or singers or actresses, how about a 'spur of the moment' thought and look at some girl/girl porn," I said, "I'll go to bed early with one of those headaches that I occasionally get and you can take your laptop to bed and watch some quietly and see how it goes from there, just make sure you don't access any male/female sex."

Then I kissed her and pushed my hands down the back of her bikini briefs and squeezed her cheeks, while she slid forward and rubbed her pussy up and down against my cock.

"Now you'll have to wait for that to go down because if she sees it like that she's going to run away screaming" she laughed as she climbed out laughing so I slapped her ass and she ran away laughing harder. It did take a couple of minutes to go down before I could make my way to my ensuite shower and get dressed for lunch. When I entered the kitchen the girls still in their bathrobes and were making salads for all of us, they already had diet sodas for themselves and a cold beer for me.

"What are you two going to do this afternoon, I'm going to clean the car and watch some sport on the box" I said.

"I don't know yet, we might watch TV in our room or have a nap or go in the hot tub again, but on our own this time, for some girly talk while you're busy Danno, it's your choice Carmen" said Maddy,

"Hmmm, let's wait and see" replied her friend.

We cleared away the dishes and I headed for the garage, leaving the girls to do their own thing. Two hours later and the car was clean and polished and the garage was tidied, I grabbed a beer and watched some sport. I had heard their voices coming from their room and some laughing and thought 'I can catch up on that later on this evening, on the recorder, when I have my headache.'

They surfaced much later, to see what was in the kitchen to make dinner and started rattling pots and pans, I went and asked if they needed any help but was shooed out and told,

"We'll bring you another beer in a while, you just wait until we call you for dinner, okay Danno?" said Maddy.

"That's fine by me" I replied and went back to the sport and fell asleep. I was rudely awoken from a nice dream by Maddy standing astride me on the couch and pressing her panty covered ass onto my face, I quickly grabbed her by her waist and pushed my tongue into her cleft.

"Ahh! No fair, counter attack, Carmen help me?" Maddy squealed as I probed her. I looked up to see Carmen coming to rescue her friend but laughing hard, so as she reached out to pull her off the couch, I grabbed her wrist and pulled her in.

"Eeek! He's got me!" she shrieked, "Help me Maddy!"

Maddy fell one way and lay on her back and Carmen fell the other way face down on top of Maddy and I held them in place.

"Now what am I going to do with two naughty little minxes" I said menacingly. Spotting that the short dress that Carmen was wearing had ridden up and was exposing her panties, I continued,

"Perhaps a spanking is required for naughty children."

"No, no, no!" Squealed the girls, but I gave Carmen's ass a light slap anyway, they were wriggling around then Maddy's face appeared between Carmen's upper thighs and she winked at me and huffed hot air on the girl's pussy while I slapped her ass cheeks again making her go "Ooo.." and "Oww" then she lay still and I stopped the slaps and said,

"Sorry Carmen but I just couldn't resist" and I leaned down and kissed both cheeks. "Besides it was Maddy who started it, do you think she should get what's coming to her?"

"Oh yes, definitely Danno..." she said, "Just turn her over." I let Carmen get up and we turned the only slightly reluctant Maddy face down and I held her in place as Carmen slapped her ass, a bit harder than I'd slapped hers.

"I remember you saying that if she went overboard that I should spank her, well I think she deserves it now" and slapped the other cheek, "Hmm... Not good enough, yet!" And she pulled Maddy's panties down and slapped her bare ass a couple of times and continued, "Much better, wouldn't you say Danno?"

"She has such a spankable ass and kissable too which I do afterwards to show that she is forgiven for her transgressions" I replied, grinning. Carmen was grinning too and lightly rubbing the girl's ass, then came another smack and another.

"I think she's learned her lesson" Carmen said and leaned back, I leaned over and kissed each pink cheek firmly and sat back. "I suppose I'd better forgive her too for getting me involved" and she kissed both cheeks and I could feel Maddy quivering on my lap and thought that she'd just cum. Carmen stood up to allow Maddy to get up and pull her panties up, carefully showing me the wet patch on her crotch with a grin.

1...34567...10