Payback - Ten Fold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I managed to doze off for a while but got woken up again only a few hours later. It was just after 8:00 a.m. by my watch. I heard some banging upstairs and some talking. They were still here.

I'd had enough. They'd had their fun and as far as I was concerned Lexi had done enough to make her point. These guys had to go! I went into the storage closet and grabbed one of my metal softball bats. They'd get one warning to leave and then I was going to go A-Rod on their fucking heads!

As I reached the top of the stairs I could hear my wife's voice in the kitchen. The men's voices were coming from the adjacent dining room. Before I made my presence known, I surveyed the scene, just out of their sight.

The guys were dressed and sitting at my dining room table. At least they weren't fucking Lexi again, I thought. Although I doubted they would be up at this time if they had ever bothered to go to sleep, which likely meant the shower sex hadn't been the last round.

I peered around the corner and saw Lexi in the kitchen. She was cooking eggs and sausage, and was butt naked! I don't know why her nudity bothered me at that point, after they'd already had her in ways I didn't want to imagine. But it did. Lexi didn't walk around the house nude, ever. I saw it as a sign that she wasn't completely back to her normal self.

I sat and contemplated my next move. I could go and make a scene and get rid of them now, or I could let them have their breakfast and hopefully they'd leave on their own without being confronted. That would make things go over better with Lexi. I waited.

A few minutes later I watched her strut her naked ass out into the dining room with a pair of breakfast plates.

"Thank you so much Lexi. You are so beautiful and kind to us," Brian said, feeling free to put his hand on her as and pull her close for an affectionate hug.

"Yes, I hope you not so mad at us for the bad things we say when we fuck you," Jesse added.

"Oh, no worries. I admit I'm not used to being called names like that during sex but it kind of turned me on!" Lexi giggled.

Brian smiled. "You are beautiful whore," he said as innocently as such words could be said, as he gave her a slap on the ass.

"Yes. You will not let us stay again today? I think I am liking to fuck you more again. Also Brian too, yes?" Jesse asked his partner.

Brian nodded and spoke with his mouth full, "Yeeeees!"

Lexi looked genuinely disappointed. "No, I'm sorry. I would love to, and I mean LOVE to just stay in bed with you guys all day and let you fuck me silly. But I have to go to work tomorrow and I need some time to relax. Besides, my husband is probably at his limit as far as how much he can take without going off the deep end."

The two men laughed. "I don't see how he cheat on this beautiful woman, stupid asshole," Jesse commented. "You leave him and come with us!"

"No, I glad for him doing it so we can fuck her!" Brian chuckled. "But also yes, leave him for be with me and Jesse."

"Sorry boys, no can do. As much as I feel like I might regret it, I'm not ready to give up on my marriage just yet."

Those words were music to my ears. And hearing her tell them they had to go satisfied me enough to keep my cool while I listened to them laugh about our marital problems. I just wanted them gone, and to be alone with my wife.

Another twenty minutes or so of idle chit chat and repeated attempts to convince my wife to go with them wherever the hell they were going back to, and they were getting up and preparing to leave. I heard Lexi walk them to the front door while saying their goodbyes to each other, and it got suddenly quiet.

"Damn you, Lexi," I said, under my breath. I knew. I just knew.

I quietly walked into the kitchen and peered around the corner past the dining room to the living room and entryway.

Sure enough, my naked wife was on her knees saying goodbye to their dicks. For a woman who wasn't ready to give up on her marriage, she sure was enthusiastic about sucking other men's cocks.

It would be almost another thirty minutes before they finally deposited their loads down Lexi's throat and left my home. She'd never spent more than five minutes blowing me. I'd either cum or she'd give up and tell me it was her turn.

When she locked the door and turned in my direction, she had a very guilty look on her face. The first sign of guilt I'd seen since she'd met the Euro-trash. "How long have you been standing there?"

"Long enough," I replied.

"Did you like watching that?" She asked coyly.

"I couldn't be happier that it's over with," I said, sadly.

She strutted towards me with arrogance about her, "I really loved sucking their big cocks, could you tell? Almost as much as I loved the way they fucked me all night long!"

"Are you done yet? You really love rubbing my nose in it, don't you? I did what I did, but I never gloated bout it!" I complained.

"No, Michelle does all the gloating for you! Don't forget, I still have to go to work tomorrow and try to ignore her smug face and take orders from the woman who fucked my husband! Don't tell me about gloating!" Lexi ranted as she marched past me into the kitchen.

"Aren't we done with this argument? You had your little revenge, can we just go back to normal now?" I put my hand gently on her butt and gave it a loving little squeeze.

"Don't fucking touch me!" She swatted my hand away. "Who do you think you are to touch me? You never wanted to touch me while you were having your affair with Michelle! You think everything is fine now? Really!"

"Lexi, you just spent an entire night screwing two men all over my house. Don't you think we're even? You have no idea how hard that was for me to deal with!"

"No!" She slammed her frying pan in the sink. "Poor you, is that it? I'm glad it was hard for you, but if you think just because of what happened last night that we're even or that everything can just magically go back to normal, then you obviously haven't experienced the level of pain that I have to deal with every day!"

"Well then what is it going to take? I miss you, Lexi. I miss touching you, kissing you, making love to you. I want my wife back," I pleaded.

Lexi's eyes swelled up with tears. "It's going to take time. I'm not ready to forgive you yet. Last night helped. It gave you a tiny little glimpse of what it was like to be me, and it helped me to not feel so fucking helpless."

"But I don't understand. You were fine up until last night. I mean, I know we haven't been normal, but you seemed kind of ok. Then all of the sudden you just hit me with...with...you know." I didn't want to recount what she had done with the two men in our bed.

"Well I can't just walk around crying all the time. I have to try to feel normal, even if I'm still crying on the inside. And last night, for the first time since I found out what you did to us, I felt great. Fucking great!"

"Does that mean..." I paused, wiping the tears from my eyes, "Are you gonna see them again?"

"They are getting on a plane tomorrow. You'll be happy to know you'll never see them again. If you're wondering if I'm going to fuck anybody else, I don't know. I really don't know. But if I do, just know that you still fucking deserve it. We are NOT even, and I am NOT ok."

"I don't know if I can take that again, Lexi," I said, plainly.

"Well that's too bad. I want to find a way to forgive you. And it may take a while. And I 'm not going to promise to be faithful to you while I try and figure things out. At least I'm being honest, unlike you. If I didn't have any feelings left, I could easily just say it's over. The fact that I'm still here should tell you something."

"I'll do whatever you need me to do, Lexi. I love you."

"What I need you to do is talk to me when I want to talk, and give me space when I need space. Right now, I need space, a lot of it. So please sleep downstairs for now, for both of our sakes. And whatever I do to make myself feel better, you'd better be prepared to cope."

"I can try, but I have to tell you...I almost lost it last night. Those guys could have gotten hurt."

"I know." She turned to walk away, then stopped. "It's really scary. I have no control over my emotions right now. I know how hard that was for you to deal with, I saw it in your face. I love you so much, but at the same time, it felt so fucking good just to see you hurt. It might be better if you just leave, because it could get a lot worse before it's gets better. The way I feel right now, it would be easy for me to do it again. Don't expect me to be nice, Tony. I'm so full of anger right now I can't even begin to tell you."

"If you're not giving up on me, then I'm not giving up on you," I said, as I watched her walk away. I just hoped I could live up to my words.