Paying a Debt Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia closed her eyes, both to stop the tears, and to avoid viewing Mikey's assault. The pain was awful, and the fullness in her virgin ass was equally troubling. Mia wanted to fight back, but realized that it wasn't an option. She had to stand still and accept the treatment. As the thrusting continued, she felt the excitement building between her legs. She gritted her teeth and fought off any thought of succumbing to an orgasm. Mia refused to give Mikey that satisfaction.

Mikey allowed himself to come deep in her ass to put an end to the assault. He had to get her and Dana out of here before anyone came looking for them. He had work to do before Natasha picked up the girls.

As he pulled his shrinking dick out of Mia's ass, Mikey added, "Now we're even. I'll leave you to think about where you went wrong last night. Your buyer will be here soon."

* * *

In the bedroom, Carrie had stripped down and sat with Dana on the bed.

"Kiss me," Carrie ordered. "Make me feel good."

Dana sat confused. She had never done anything like this, or even fantasized about it for that matter. But here she was, expected to make love to another woman. She leaned forward and lightly kissed Carrie's lips as instructed. She felt Carrie respond aggressively, feeling a tongue invade her mouth. Dana did the best she could to reciprocate her captor's actions.

It was apparent to Carrie that she had to direct Dana if she was going to get off. She grabbed Dana's hand and moved it to her breasts.

Dana massaged Carrie's breasts and tried her best to pleasure Carrie. Dana thought that at some level she was making a connection with her captor. Wanting to take advantage of that connection, she decided to work to strengthen the bond.

"You like that?," Dana whispered to Carrie sensuously, as she dipped her head down to lick Carrie's left nipple. With a flick of her tongue she could sense a reaction from her partner.

"Yea," Carrie responded. "Feels good." Carrie pushed Dana's hand down lower as her tongue worked its magic on her nipples. Despite Dana's lack of experience, she was doing a credible job at exciting Carrie.

Dana worked Carrie's clit with two fingers, and felt it quickly juicing from her touch. She slipped a third finger in and smiled as Carrie began to moan. While Dana abhorred the fact that she was sitting there naked, making love to another girl for the first time, she had to sell her dedication to Carrie. Mia couldn't help her anymore, so she had to help herself. Carrie was her best option at this point.

As she continued to make love to Carrie, Dana licked her way up Carrie's body to her neck. Once her mouth reached Carrie's ear, she whispered, "Wouldn't you love to be able to do this all the time?"

"Mmm, yea," Carrie replied, her pussy doing the talking at this point, as an orgasm was slowly building within her.

"So after this, why don't you sneak me out of here," Dana continued. "Then we can meet whenever you want for more fun like this."

"So you want me to get you out of here," Carrie repeated.

"Yes," Dana answered hopefully.

"You know, I really felt a little bad about an innocent thing like you falling into a situation like this," Carrie commented. "But you know, you're just like all the rich goody-two-shoes I've met. You just think you're so perfect, that life is all about you."

"No," Dana stated. "I'm thinking about us."

"So I smuggle you out of here," Carrie said with disdain. "And then what? Mikey takes it out on me and ships me off with the slavers? Fuck you. You want to throw me under the bus to save your ass?"

"No, no," Dana stammered. "I just meant..."

"I know what you meant," Carrie interrupted. "I was trying to make this as painless as possible, but the hell with it. That's what I get for being nice to a cunt like you. Lay down."

With that, Carrie pushed Dana back onto the bed and handcuffed her hands to the frame.

"I'm sorry," Dana begged. "Please.."

But it was too late for apologies. Carrie just wanted to get off at that point. What little she cared about Dana was gone. She had actually felt a little sorry for the sweet, innocent little thing who had stumbled into a bad situation while trying to help her sister. But no more. She was just another manipulative bitch, looking out for herself at the expense of Carrie, who had dealt with far too many egocentric people in her life.

"Just get your tongue busy and take care of me," Carrie snapped, as she climbed onto Dana's prone face. "You need to learn it's not all about you. Right now it's all about my pussy, so get to work."

Dana didn't know what hit her. A minute ago she was feeling a connection with her captor and she thought she could use it to her advantage. Now she lay with a pungent, sopping pussy smothering her mouth, barely able to breathe as Carrie pressed her moist cunt across her mouth and nose. Dana let her tongue work her assailant's pussy, deathly afraid of what would happen if she failed in her assignment.

"Get that tongue moving, slut," Carrie goaded her victim, satisfied that Dana had returned to her subservient place in their brief relationship. She liked seeing this spoiled bitch on her back, servicing her pussy. Carrie ground down harder onto Dana's face, relishing the moment.

Dana tried not to gag as Carrie's juices ran into her mouth and down her throat. She struggled to breathe and licked desperately in order to get this awful snatch off her face. Dana's heterosexual preferences had kicked in, and she desperately wanted this girl to leave her alone.

Carrie cruelly was holding off her orgasm. She was enjoying the assault too much and didn't want to let Dana off the hook by ending it too soon. All sympathy for her victim was gone, and she was enjoying torturing her helpless teen captive.

Dana's efforts finally drew an orgasm from Carrie's vagina. While it marked the end of the assault, it increased the flow of pussy juice into Dana's mouth. Dana cried as the taste of Carrie's cunt was embedded on her lips and tongue. She gagged as she realized how much of the secretions she had swallowed. Despite her best efforts, Dana could not get the taste out of her mouth.

Carrie dressed and prepared to leave Dana alone, chained to the bed. "I'll have Ivan come in and take care of that pesky virginity problem you have. Maybe you can offer to fuck him every day if he will sneak you out." Carrie just laughed as she exited the room.

"No, please," Dana shouted, as Carrie left the room without acknowledging her further. Dana looked down at her virgin pussy, squeezing her naked legs together. She realized that in a matter of minutes, her virginity would be a thing of the past, and she had no control over the matter.

* * *

Mikey was busy preparing for the arrival of the buyers when Carrie strolled up to him. "Did you have a nice time with that little one?" he inquired.

"Very nice," Carrie replied. "She's a manipulative little thing though."

"Desperation will do that to a girl," Mikey agreed. "Listen, will you do me a favor?"

"Sure," Carrie responded. "What do you need?"

"I put Mia through her paces, but she's a stubborn one," Mikey began. "While the fucking I gave her may not have been the best option to stimulate her, I was still disappointed she didn't break down and come for me."

"Sometimes getting it in the ass won't do it for a girl," Carrie laughed, rolling her eyes at Mikey's comment.

"Well, I'm still happy with the revenge I got," Mikey stated. "But it would be the coup de' grace if I saw her break down and orgasm against her will. Think you can take care of that last piece?"

Carrie looked at Mikey seductively and let her tongue slide from her mouth with a suggestive motion. "What do you think?"

"Great," Mikey said. "Go get started and I'll be out in a minute to watch."

Carrie headed out and saw Mia still hanging by her wrists. "Well, well, girl. I understand you haven't had your fun yet. That's not fair, as everyone else seems to be cumming today."

"I'm fine," Mia snarled. "Just leave me alone."

"No, I don't think so," Mia replied. "I understand the cane does wonders to make you behave, so don't make me use it." With that she kneeled before the bound girl.

Mia glanced briefly at the cane, and thought about her still stinging ass and breasts. She spread her legs slightly, accepting the inevitable oral violation. She had played around with girls before, but never to the extent of having oral sex with a girl. Mia accepted that another of her taboos would be going by the wayside in mere seconds.

"Now that's a good girl," Carrie mocked, as she brought her mouth to the exposed pussy. She delivered a soft kiss and a quick rub with her fingers, and realized that she had her work cut out for her. "You are so dry, sweetheart. Not in the mood?"

"Not in the mood, you could say," Mia scowled. "You're wasting your time. Just get away from me and leave me alone."

"We'll see," Carrie said, confident that her oral skills would break this girl down.

Mia was determined to hate everything about this ordeal in order to prevent an orgasm. She kept her mind blank as her assailant licked her clit while fingering her pussy. She felt a small reaction as Carrie sucked on her clit, but Mia remained unfazed. Carrie used her free hand to tickle Mia's inner thighs, then reached around to tickle and caress her ample butt.

Carrie wasn't sure how much headway she was making with her reluctant Latina toy. She was patient though. She could sense an increase in juices flowing from Mia's pussy, which was a positive sign. When Carrie increased the suction on Mia's clit, she could feel her victim trying to pull away. So that must have hit the spot, Carrie thought to herself, refocusing her clit sucking effort.

Mia was getting worried. She couldn't believe the feeling Carrie's mouth was giving her. Plus the massage being given to her ass felt so sensual. She tried to think negative thoughts about how she was bound and held against her will, but these thoughts could not block out the feeling coming from her loins.

"Stop it," Mia tried in vain. "It's not working, so give it up."

"Mmmm," Carrie responded. "I just love it when a sexy girl's pussy juices start flowing." Carrie went back to work on Mia, sensing her desperation.

Mia was panicked. She was losing control and was in danger of yet another humiliation at the hands of Mikey and his crew. "Nooo," she cried one last time. But it was too late. Mia was involuntarily pushing her pussy into Carrie's mouth, instead of trying to pull it away. Mia couldn't believe that she had lost the battle to Carrie. The orgasm was building, and all her efforts to hold it off had just served to make it stronger. For the moment, she had become a lesbian slut.

Carrie knew the end was near, and went in for the kill. Sliding four fingers in and out of Mia's cunt, while continuing to lick and suck her clit, she was elated as Mia's body tensed as the orgasm overtook her.

"God, no," Mia begged futilely, as her body betrayed her. Sweat dripped down her body as her legs grew weak. The feeling was immense, as strong as any orgasm she had ever had. When it finished racking her body, Mia was weak and hanging like a limp rag from her cuffs. Mia had been thoroughly defeated.

Carrie laughed as she stood and briefly played with Mia's big tits. "Guess you were in the mood, baby. Guess it's time you realize that you will come any time you are ordered. You are no longer in charge of your body. The sooner you understand that, the better."

Mikey, for his part, stood back and clapped his hands loudly. He had watched his enemy succumb to Carrie's oral assault. "Bravo. How I love to see a strong willed woman reduced to a blubbering slut. You will make a wonderful sex slave."

Mia stood quietly, seething inside. She rejected Mikey's and Carrie's words, because she would never allow anyone else to be in charge of her body. But at the same time, an inkling of doubt crept into the back of Mia's mind. No, this was not a good situation at all.

* * *

Dana lay terrified on the bed. Her virginity was at stake. It was bad enough to have been forced to have sex with a girl, but her virginity was a different matter. Losing that would be so much worse. But as she thought about it, she really wasn't in a position to stop another violation. Dana was coming to the realization that these monsters really did own her.

As the door opened, Dana's eyes widened as she realized that this man was going to be her first. She looked at him and pleaded with her eyes as she shook her head no, but was too scared to actually utter any sounds. Her heart sank as he removed his shirt and reached for his belt buckle. Dana just looked down at her poor little flower, tucked between her legs for the moment. In a matter of minutes, he was going to be there, inside of her.

"So I understand you've been saving yourself just for me," Ivan mocked his prey. "I'll go easy for you, don't worry," he added honestly, trying to relax her a little.

As Ivan removed his pants, Dana panicked even further. "That won't fit in me," she said in dismay at the monster cock presented to her.

"It can, and it will," Ivan insisted. "Might as well have a nice big one for your first time."

While average in length, Ivan's cock was massive in its girth. His cock wasn't like any of the pictures she had seen on the web. She just stared at the mighty battering ram, wondering how she was going to live through that monster pounding her pussy.

"You better get it nice and wet," Ivan warned, as he climbed onto Dana, bringing his cock to her lips. "You'll want it nice and wet before it goes in."

Dana began to lick the cock, taking Ivan at his word that she would prefer it as wet and slimy as she could get it. When she tried to suck on it, the behemoth barely fit into her mouth. She felt Ivan reach back and slip a finger into her pussy, but she was too focused on his dick to care much about what his finger was up to.

"Damn, you are sopping wet down there, you horny little tramp," Ivan declared, as his finger slipped into Dana's already juicy cunt. "And you were pretending not to want it."

Dana finally paid attention to her own body, and was shocked to realize that Ivan was telling the truth. She was soaking wet. That didn't make any sense, though. She didn't want to lose her virginity. Did she? Oh, God, what's happening to me? she thought to herself, as her body continued to react in all the wrong ways to what was happening.

Ivan rammed his cock in and out of Dana's willing mouth. She gagged each time he hit the back of her throat, but he continued for a couple of minutes, enjoying the feeling of her sexy mouth, along with the anticipation of taking her virgin pussy. But time was of an essence, so Ivan pulled out of Dana's mouth. "Time to spread your sexy legs, baby."

Dana shook her head from side to side, pleading with Ivan one last time as he slid down her body. But she knew her pleas were useless. With her hands still chained above her head, she lay before her assailant, helpless and available. She spread her legs as she was ordered.

Ivan pressed the tip of his penis against Dana's tight opening. Her juices were flowing freely, and the tip slid into her opening. Ivan smiled as his victim gasped. He continued the pressure, feeling his dick slide in little by little. The orifice was so tight, just like Ivan dreamed when he first found out he was going to take her sweet little cherry.

Dana wanted to cry as her pussy was stretched to its limit. This rape was not the way she had imagined this moment in her dreams. Yet she felt her pussy react to the fullness that this invading cock provided. In fact, her entire body was reacting to an unexpected rush of pleasure. Dana gave in to the stimulation that Ivan's monster cock provided. The shear girth of the cock placed immense pressure on Dana's clit, and she could tell her body was going to erupt in short order.

Ivan could tell Dana's body wasn't going to hold out for long, but that was not going to deter him from having his full share of fun with this virgin. The way her pussy hugged his cock was divine, and it was going to continue for a while, whether his newly deflowered partner liked it or not.

Dana screamed in delight as her body exploded in orgasm. Her legs squeezed around Ivan's body as she felt a sensation that she had never imagined in her wildest dreams. As her orgasm subsided, she assumed they were done. But that was not the case as her attacker continued moving in and out of her exhausted pussy. As the pace picked up, Dana realized that her pussy wasn't finished. Her juices continued to flow and another orgasm began to build. While milder than her first, this second climax still left her body limp and exhausted.

As Dana's second orgasm caused her pussy to clamp tightly on his cock, Ivan finally lost control and exploded deep inside his partner. With a loud groan, he collapsed his weight onto Dana. As Ivan withdrew from Dana, his cock was covered in dabs of red, the only remnants of Dana's now lost virginity. "That was amazing little lady," Ivan spoke to his lover. "I really wish you were sticking around for a few days so we could have a repeat performance."

"I, I, oohhh," Dana responded weakly. She wanted to tell him to go to hell for raping her and stealing her virginity. She also wanted to agree with him, yearning for a repeat of the amazing sensation she had just endured. In the end, she said nothing, torn apart inside over what had just occurred.

"But now I have to get you cleaned up and ready for your buyer," Ivan interjected, as he unlocked the cuffs holding Dana in place. "Let's get you ready."

Dana limply succumbed to Ivan's orders. She was scared, confused, and completely lost. Her life had changed completely in the course of 24 hours, and she was dreading what the next 24 hours would hold for her.

12