All Comments on 'Paying For A Horny Hen Night'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I'll Bet

The last pussy you had you used a date rape drug, really a sorry assed story, I didn't find it erotic, it just pissed me off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The slag probably has STDs or HIV

She needs to cancel the wedding and get medical testing. The old boy would be surprised if she called the police and reported someone knowcked came in and raped her. She has the evidence in her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This writer....

....has never had sex.Certainly not anal or he wouldn't have written about it in a way that is impossible to have occurred.Impossible.Never, in human history did anal sex occur just like this.I'll let this misogynist puzzle over what I mean.Are you so repulsive even heifers wont do you?-pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I hope he likes prison food

I'm giving 25/100 because of the hilarity of the comments. I hope he likes ass to mouth because he's going to get a lot of it...in prison. Bwahahahaha!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Where the fuck

Where the fuck do these wannabe writers come from? Did some building site overturn some rocks for them to crawl out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Disgusting

If I ran across those two bastards in real life, well lets just say in 24 hours they we would either be dead or nutured. Nuturred sounds real good. Plus just a stub left enought to point for urinating. I have no use for predators like the two you wrote about. Maybe you can write a sequel to show these two being abused, used and left in the gutters of life for others to use.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Appalling!

I dont have much to add to whats already been said. I hope these two wankers get thrown in jail for this! Just because she sucked one of them off on her hen night when she was pissed does not give them the right to blackmail her in this way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hey "where the fuck"....

....a couple tips genius.1.)-When criticizing others,make every attempt to formulate your sentences in accordance with the rules of grammar from at least one of the terra based languages.2.)-Don't score the story the same as those you criticize without explanation.Now die.-pistolpackinpete

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
I thought this genre was supposed to be about rape

A good rape story, well written and executed. Thanks

Greystreet0523Greystreet0523over 14 years ago
It is called non consent isn't it?

Having had a few opportunities in my adult life to hold something over a sexy woman and have her submit, I enjoyed this story. I have always tried to have the woman have an orgasm, though, so the anal part was a bit brutal for me. I recently wrote a story about one of my true accounts, but Literotica seems to not want to post it. Should anyone be curious, just leave an e mail address through feedback and I would be happy to send it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
GREYSTREET?

Why would anyone want to know what you do in your private life?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Graystreet

Is into rape, cause thats what this was, when real men run into women they have been with they want to see a smile, not look at a woman who wants to run them down with a car. This is a story for little perverts who can't get a woman any other way.

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
Not worth

the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This is Fiction

What a bunch of stupid comments. This is fiction, to draw parallels between it and real life is just stupid.

RoughLoveRoughLoveover 14 years ago
Hypocrisy

Most people learn to tell the difference between imagination and reality early in childhood. Apparently the few who never did all hang-out in the "Non-Consent" section of Literotica and complain that there are rape stories.

Enjoyable story. The hypocrites should grow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 stars

She cheated on her husband-to-be therefore she deserved everything she got!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Man all these whining comments are kinda ridiculous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous