All Comments on 'Paying for My Mistake'

by P3Driver

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

The story is well written, but I couldn't get into it. In the back of my mind is the thought that she didn't make that billing error; Nadia set her up. Fucking up people's lives is a buzz kill in stories. I would say the same if the genders were the other way. Her marriage will tank and her working situation will quickly become ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Too dumb for words

Not even a fictional Company would work that way. Too implausible for words.

1 star.

Cindy1001Cindy1001about 8 years ago
Five stars!

What the other providers of comments fail to see, I think, is that each process of someone taking control over someone else's life, needs a trigger. However, it is not the trigger that is important, but what transpires afterwards. I liked very much what I was reading and it excited me. I do hope that this story will continue, because it has even greater potential.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
sub male

As a sub male i was totally hard reading this story. Although i don't know of any restaurants like this or clothing shops. my Mistress has used me in many of the same ways. Including using me in public places. 5 stars is not enough for this story. ty. kinky48186 at yahoo

FailedscoutFailedscoutabout 8 years ago
Great Story

This was a great story and I thank you for posting it here. I hope that you continue it since it seems like you have a lot more to tell us about Nadia and her slut.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
Husband a Goner

She may be saving her job,using paying the mortgage as an excuse,but it won't be long before her husband and the house will be things of the past.

- A sexy story but can a $225,000 mistake be hidden on the company records?

I guess Nadia's going to write it off as a business expense,or maybe she'll just pimp the slut out to get back the lost mula.

Ravey19Ravey194 months ago

I think Nadia set her up but I'd like to think it will work out for Jenny and Nadia in the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous