Paying for My Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
P3Driver
P3Driver
455 Followers

That night, I slept intermittently, excited, scared and with a million thoughts running through my head. As much as my brain was telling me this was wrong, my body was telling me it was right. At least twice I woke up to find my hand between my legs and my pussy wet from my dream.

Earlier in the evening, when my husband grabbed me around my waist and pulled me close to him, I used the old "I'm sorry honey, I have a headache" while "Keep your husband's dirty cock out of my pussy" echoed in my head.

The next morning, I dressed in a knee length, gray pleated skirt with a cream colored stretch lace camisole that fit snugly across my chest and a matching gray jacket. No bra or panties. The camisole was low cut and the stretchy lace held my breasts firm, creating considerable cleavage while leaving plenty to the imagination. Without my jacket, it would be obvious I wasn't wearing a bra. I still had mixed feelings but couldn't wait to get to work and even more so, run my errands at lunch.

I kept my jacket on but unbuttoned all morning and noticed that several of the men in the office were admiring the view of my top. The pleated skirt swung to and fro as I walked in my high heels as well and I caught more than one co-worker staring at my backside. I felt sexy and vulnerable. I was also becoming more and more excited as lunch-time approached.

At 11;30, I grabbed my purse and the directions I had printed from the computer to the store Nadia had instructed me to go to. It was more than a few blocks from the office and I would have to drive.

I followed the step by step instructions and pulled into a strip mall filled with small boutiques, in an older but nice part of the city. These were high end shops with expensive clothes and the parking lot was filled with expensive cars. As I looked around, most of the patrons were women, most of which didn't look like they worked. They probably had rich husbands that supported them and didn't have to work.

The store Nadia had sent me to was simply named after its owner, Clarissa's. I parked my car and walked to the door. As I approached the glass doors, I saw some beautiful clothes in the window including some very expensive looking lingerie. As soon as I opened the door, I could smell the light scent of fresh flowers. The shop was not large and there was only one other patron in the store and a woman behind the counter.

The woman behind the counter looked up and smiled when I walked in. As I walked up to the counter I could see that she was older than me by maybe eight to ten years but her skin was perfect. She was blonde and attractive with a thin body and full breasts. She had a commanding presence about her that spoke grace and beauty with a strong sense of self control.

I asked her if Clarissa was in and she told me that she was Clarissa and she said "You must be Jenny". I nodded and she told me that I was even prettier than Nadia had described. That made me smile. She told me to relax and to look around. As soon as the other customer was through, she would help me find the things Nadia had on her list.

As I walked around, I looked at the quality of the clothing and found it to be exquisite. The prices reflected the quality as well and I didn't see a single item including a scarf for less than $400. By the time I had looked around the store once, the other customer was leaving, a small bag in her hand. Clarissa went to a doorway behind the register and called for someone named James to come to the front of the store.

James came to the doorway and I heard Clarissa ask him to watch the front while she helped me. James glanced at me and smiled. He was handsome and dressed impeccably. He was one of those guys that was so good looking you thought he had to be gay. He had dark curly hair, was in fantastic shape and was dressed in a beautiful black suit with a white silk shirt, opened to show off his chest slightly.

Clarissa saw me looking at James and suggested that I accompany her to the back of the store. I wasn't sure why we were going to the back. I was actually hoping that Nadia had instructed her to give me some of the beautiful clothes I had been looking at but could never afford.

As I walked through the doorway to the back of the store I noticed the room I was entering was not a storeroom as I had suspected but actually another showroom with similar lighting and fixtures.

The only difference was the merchandise. The clothes were of the same high quality but they were very different. There was more leather, more lingerie and on one wall an entire display of adult toys. I guess that's what you call them. There were handcuffs and other restraint looking devices with chains and clips and there were dildos and vibrators.

I had been in an adult bookstore once in college and saw the same type of thing but the look was completely different here. Here, they were elegantly displayed with softly lighted glass and wood shelves, not metal display racks with florescent lights like the store I had been in. I felt a hand on my arm and jumped slightly. Clarissa laughed and apologized for startling me.

She said, "It's not what you expected is it?" more as a statement rather than a true question.

I said, "No, I had no idea this was here."

She said, her clients are very discriminating and this part of her business requires that she be very discreet. I could see why. The women that shopped in this part of the store were the wives of the richest men in town and probably didn't want the public knowing where they shopped and what they were shopping for.

I told Clarissa that Nadia had sent me here but I didn't really know exactly what I was supposed to get. She just smiled and went behind the counter and pulled out a bag that obviously had several items in it. She told me that these were the items Nadia had ordered and that she also told her to get me a dress. I couldn't help but smile as I nodded.

Clarissa put the bag on the counter and motioned me to follow her to the dressing room area. She stopped at the mirror and told me step up onto the platform in front of the three mirrors. Then she very nonchalantly told me to take my clothes off. I was a little stunned. There were no other customers, at least not in this section of the store but I knew that James was right out in front and I was embarrassed because I wasn't wearing panties.

It sounds silly, but I was embarrassed by that. I kept hearing Nadia in my head, telling me to do whatever Clarissa told me and I hesitantly complied. I removed my jacket and laid it next to me on the floor. While I was bent down, I started to remove my shoes but Clarissa stopped me and told me to leave my shoes on.

Next I took off my blouse, leaving my breasts fully exposed. The air conditioning was on which made it a little cool but it was my own excitement that made my nipples stand fully erect. I fumbled with the button holding up my skirt and then let it fall to the floor leaving me completely naked. There I was, standing completely naked in front of a three-way mirror and Clarissa was standing on the floor next to me, able to see me from every angle.

She stood looking at me for several seconds and then just as business-like as ever, asked if I shaved or waxed my pussy. I told her that I waxed and she nodded her approval, saying that Nadia would never tolerate stubble. She then moved around me slowly commenting on my body.

"Nice large breasts, full and round; flat belly, nice legs, full but firm ass." I felt like a horse at auction.

Clarissa then walked to one of the racks of clothing and pulled out several selections of dresses. Each dress was black and fit perfectly as if it were made for me and each was sexier than the last.

The first had a slit that ran all the way up the side of my leg, almost to my waist. The second was extremely low cut with a full skirt and the third was short, form fitting, and low cut.

She said, "I think I like this one the best."

From the front, the neck was a deep V, dropping to almost 6 inches below my breasts. The halter type top tied around my neck but held my breasts firm, high and separated. The sides of my breasts were not covered and clearly visible. The back of the dress was open almost to the top of the crack of my ass and the bottom of the dress barely covered my ass cheeks, the front hung just 2 or 3 inches below my pussy.

Clarissa turned toward the front of the store and called for James. He stuck his head through the doors and Clarissa motioned for him to come to the back. She asked him what he thought.

James stepped up to the platform and walked around, appraising me. He then stood behind me and put his hands on my hips and followed the shaped of my body down to the hem and then ran his fingers along the hem. I could feel his fingers under the dress brush against my ass cheeks. He then reached up and around and cupped my breasts, pulling them apart and then letting them go, watching as they rebounded back into position.

He put his fingers on each side of the slit and pulled the edges of the material further apart, almost to the point where my areolas were showing. Then he tugged the material back out to where it was.

He just said, "Very nice", and his appraisal was done.

Then Clarissa told me take that dress off and put the first one on again; in front of James. I hesitated and Clarissa looked at me and asked if there was a problem. I started to stutter out an excuse before I heard Nadia's voice in my head. I just lowered my head and slid the dress off, leaving me naked in front of James.

Clarissa handed me the first dress and before I could slip it over my arms, James said, "Stop" and I froze with the dress on my arms, hanging partially over my face. He said, he already didn't like that one and told me to take it off. I was naked again.

"Well that settles it, this one it is," announced Clarisse. She gathered up the two other dresses and threw them over a chair. I was still naked and had no idea what to do next.

Clarissa then came up on the platform next to me and was looking at me in the mirror. She asked if I would like to see what was in the bag. I nodded yes and she asked James to go to the counter and bring it to her. James brought the bag back and put it down in front of Clarissa.

She reached into the bag and pulled out a plastic package with what looked like an odd shaped dildo. It was about 3 or 4 inches long and was shaped kind of like an arrowhead. Clarissa asked if I knew what it was and before I could answer she told me it was a butt plug.

I didn't know what to say. I don't let my husband go there and I certainly have never had anything like that in my ass.

She put it down and then pulled out a really big dildo. It was huge, at least 10 inches long and thick. Clarissa showed me how it felt soft but also had a twist knob on the back end that controlled the vibrator within.

I was unwilling to think about how that would fit inside me but totally interested in how it would feel, filling my pussy and vibrating at the same time. Lastly she pulled out a large tube of lube.

I was still looking at the huge dildo and the butt plug when I heard Clarissa tell James to pull one of the low backed, upholstered chairs up onto the platform. Clarissa grabbed my hand and positioned me on the chair. The chair was positioned with the back facing the mirror and the front of the chair facing me.

She told me to put one knee on each arm of the chair and lean over the back of the chair. In the mirror I could see myself; legs spread very wide, my ass high in the air and my tits swaying beneath me. Clarissa walked up behind me and although I couldn't see what she was doing, I soon felt her fingers, on my pussy.

It wasn't long before I could feel her fingers sliding easily into my gaping hole, obviously covered with lube, but I was quickly producing my own lube. Then I felt more lube on her fingers as she slid her fingers up from my pussy and onto my virgin ass. She took it very slow, applying the lube generously on my tight little rose bud before sliding just the tip of her finger into my tight hole.

She slowly worked her finger and more lube into my ass until her finger was in up to her knuckle. She told me to push out to let her in. I wasn't sure what she meant at first but as I slowly pushed out I felt her finger slide in easily past my sphincter. It was a feeling I wasn't used to but was not uncomfortable. Next I felt her start to work a second finger into my tight hole and I involuntarily resisted until I remembered to push out.

Once again she slid her second finger into me easily. She then began working her fingers back and forth and I eventually stopped resisting and allowed her to finger fuck my asshole. The feeling was very intense and I began to push back against her fingers as she continued her invasion.

Just as I was really starting to get into it, I felt two other fingers slide into my pussy and her thumb begin to massage my clit. The feeling was overwhelming and I could feel an orgasm starting to build. I felt her fingers rubbing against each other through the thin membrane separating my ass and pussy and her thumb was driving me crazy. Then all the sudden it stopped.

I looked in the mirror and then around to the back and realized she was lubing up the butt plug. I didn't think I was ready for that and I started to argue but just as I opened my mouth to protest, I felt the tip slide into my still partially opened ass.

The first part went in easily but the further she pushed inside me, I could feel my asshole stretching and starting to burn. Then she said, "Remember to push" and as I did, I felt another inch or so slide in. It was still tight and my ass was on fire.

All of the sudden, I felt the plug almost sucked into my ass as the fattest part of the butt plug slid past the muscles of my opening. My asshole quickly contracted around the end and I had a full but really satisfying feeling sweep over me.

Clarissa began to twirl the butt plug slowly and tugging on it gently, seemingly to test whether or not it was in completely. Each little movement sent tiny pleasure signals through my body. Then she stopped. When I looked back again, she was applying lube to the giant dildo.

I soon felt the enormous head against the opening of my pussy. I had never had anything including a real cock that big in my pussy let alone at the same time there was a giant butt plug up my ass. I was a little afraid but I didn't think Clarissa would hurt me and I liked the feeling of the giant cock stretching my pussy lips.

I could feel the first inch or two slide inside me and Clarissa slowly moved it back and forth, working in more and more each time. My pussy lips started to burn from being stretched but it felt way better than it hurt. I felt completely filled and I could look back and still see 3 or 4 more inches that she kept working further and further into me. She fucked me slowly with the giant dildo for several minutes before she stopped the in and out motion and turned on the vibrator. As soon as the vibrations hit my stuffed cunt, I began to come.

It was all I could do to hang on to and not fall off the chair. The feeling of the butt plug filling my ass and the giant vibrating cock in my pussy was too much but Clarissa didn't let up. Now the cock was fucking me again while it was vibrating and I could feel myself pushing back against it until I felt Clarissa's hand against my clit. I was just starting to cum a second time when I heard Clarissa tell James to stand in front of me and put his cock in my mouth. I was about to be filled in every orifice and I just started cumming and cumming.

James was already hard when he stood in front of me and fed me his cock. I took it greedily and took him as far down my throat as I could. I wanted to be completely filled with cock.

Clarissa was pounding my pussy now with the dildo, James had a handful of my hair and was fucking my mouth, my ass was filled and I didn't think the sensations running through my body could be any more intense.

I didn't think so, until I felt the crack of Clarissa's hand on my ass as she began spanking me. A second later she reached up and grabbed my left nipple firmly between her thumb and forefinger and slowly applied pressure until the pinching made my nipple burn like fire.

Then more smacks on my ass, the butt plug tugged against my ass, now fighting to hold it in, the relentless vibration of the dildo and the mouth fucking from James. I kept cumming and cumming until I thought I was going to pass out.

I felt woozy and just as my body started to go limp, I felt James's cock start to convulse and then spurt his come down my throat.

Then the vibrator stopped and the giant cock was being pulled out of my spent pussy. Lastly I felt the pressure of the butt plug being pulled from my ass with a pop as I collapsed into the chair.

After a few minutes Clarissa helped me up and took me into the bathroom where she gently cleaned me up and helped me get dressed. She looked at me and told me that she was very envious of Nadia.

She said that I was pure sex and that she had never seen anyone so totally into all that was happening to me. She also said that she hoped that Nadia would let me come and play with her sometime. She had lots of other things to show me.

As I drove back to the office I realized that not only had I been gone for nearly two hours, I had just been fucked by a giant dildo and with a butt plug in my ass by a seemingly sweet and beautiful woman. And, a man I had never met before used my mouth and pumped his cum into the back of my throat.

I felt so conflicted because I was cheating on my husband, doing all kinds of things I knew were wrong and at the same time wanting more.

When I got beck to the office, it seemed so normal. Everyone was working like I hadn't just had the biggest orgasm of my life. I was still so horny though and every Wednesday I have a sales review meeting with Hank and David whom I know have checked me out plenty in the past.

In the meeting, I told them I felt really warm and took off my jacket. I caught Hank and David both openly staring at my chest but I pretended not to notice. Looking down, I could see that my dark nipples were clearly visible and very hard. I could also still feel the tingle in my pussy and a slight burning in my ass from earlier. I wasn't the only one in the room showing signs of arousal as both men clearly were sporting growing erections.

By the time I went home I felt that everyone was talking about me although I don't think it was really true. I left the office right at five and played with my bare pussy the entire way home. When my husband came home I nearly jumped him and tore his pants off. I told him I wanted him to fuck me, something I have rarely ever said and although I know he hesitated, wondering what caused this, he wasn't going to turn it down.

He quickly got into it as I kept telling him to fuck my pussy and fuck me harder or faster. All the while, I could hear Nadia's voice in my head telling me to keep my husband's dirty cock out of her pussy. That only served to make me fuck my poor husband harder as I rationalized that she could never tell if it had been my husband or a huge plastic cock that had filled her precious pussy.

The next morning, I woke my husband by chopping down the morning wood as they say. He almost always wakes up with a hard-on anyway and I just helped him out by wrapping my warm lips around his swollen head and slowly sucked him into my warm mouth.

I don't think he even woke up until I had slid his entire length into the back of my throat and started swirling my tongue along his shaft. I saw his eyes open and he lifted his head enough to see what was going on. I looked up at him, my mouth full of his cock and he smiled and lay his head back on his pillow.

P3Driver
P3Driver
455 Followers