Paying for My Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
P3Driver
P3Driver
455 Followers

A few minutes later after I had sucked him dry, he pulled my head to his chest and then kissed me. He said, "I don't know what has gotten into you but whatever it is, I hope it doesn't stop". I just smiled and hopped out of bed, looking forward to my day as my boss' slut.

As I was headed out the door, I stopped and went back to the kitchen where my husband was still sitting and kissed him one more time. I told him I forgot to tell him that I had to go to dinner with Nadia that night and I didn't know when I would be home but thought it might be late and not to wait up. He looked sad, probably hoping he would get a replay of the last night but he said he was sorry and told me to have fun if I could. I told him I would try.

I had packed my new dress and the highest pair of black pumps I had and the package from yesterday into a garment bag and placed them in the back of my car. I chose to wear a navy wrap dress that was just a tad too low cut and an inch or two too short, at mid thigh, paired with a pair of blue three inch heels for work. No bra and no panties although I was wearing thigh-high stockings, the tops of which were only two or three inches above the hem of my dress, and a pearl necklace choker. I hoped that Nadia would be pleased.

Promptly at 7:45 I took Nadia her coffee. She sat at her desk in a beautiful black suit. She smiled when she saw me which made me happy. When I put the coffee on her desk, she told me to have a seat. I sat in one of the chairs in front of her desk. She continued to look at the papers she had in her hands for several minutes.

I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do, so I just sat there. Finally she put down the papers and took a sip of her coffee. She looked at me, her eyes seemingly looking right into my soul. Then she told me to spread my legs and pull up my dress. I immediately said "yes Mistress Nadia" and spread my legs until my outer thighs were pressed against the wooden supports of the chair and I lifted my skirt up to my waist.

My pussy was bared for her and I realized that the door to her office was still open. I asked her; "Mistress Nadia, would you like me to close the office door?"

She gave me a stern look and then said, "I don't see why, it seems you were practically naked yesterday while I was out, teasing the poor men in the office again." I dropped my head in shame, not knowing what to say wondering who had told her.

She let me sit for a few more moments before she told me to play with my pussy while she drank her coffee. I slowly brought my fingers to my pussy with one hand while I held the dress up so that she could see with the other. I was terrified that someone would walk in the office and see me but as I ran my fingers across the silky folds of my pussy, I became more and more aroused and focused on making my mistress happy.

I thought to myself that I was really turning into a slut but I didn't care. I had my fingers sliding in and out of my cunt while my boss watched and all I wanted was for her to use me however and whenever she wanted.

After several minutes, I was very aroused and I could hear my fingers making squishing noises as I jammed my fingers in and out of my cunt. I was getting close to orgasm and was having a hard time keeping my eyes open and my breathing was getting heavier. Just as I felt myself reaching the peak before orgasm, Nadia told me to stop. I opened my eyes and whimpered. She told me to take my fingers out of my little slutty cunt and clean them off.

I reached for a tissue from the table next to my chair, be she stopped me; "With your mouth slut." I stuck my fingers into my mouth and sucked on them, drinking in my own juices. I had really been wet and it took a few moments to clean them. I pulled my fingers from my mouth and put my hand in my lap.

"Now come here and stand next to me," she said. I had a hard time standing and my legs were still shaking slightly. I walked around the side of her desk and she turned her chair to face me. She told me to hold up my dress again and I did. Then she stood and reached her hand down to my pussy. I know it was still very wet and I felt her fingers slide along my dripping slit. She leaned in and whispered into my ear; "You don't cum until I tell you to cum, do you understand?"

I immediately said "Yes Mistress" and with that she slid her fingers up and pinched my clit between her thumb and forefinger.

"Now you can cum," she said and I immediately started to orgasm. I felt my legs shake and I had to hold onto the desk to keep from falling. She continued to pinch my clit until I stopped convulsing against her hand. Then she told me to go back to work and check in with her at lunch.

I know I didn't accomplish much all morning but I did my best to at least pretend to be normal. I was in a very fuzzy kind of frenzied state that I hadn't really experienced before. I had a really hard time focusing and concentrating. I had a million questions about what I was doing, all wrapped up in an unbelievable anticipation for whatever Nadia was going to do to me next.

Lunch time came and I went to the ladies room to freshen up. I had gone to the ladies room after my "breakfast with Nadia" to clean up the juices that were running down my legs. Now I wanted to be fresh and clean for her but had to fight the urge to touch myself. I have turned into such a little whore.

I walked into Nadia's office with a smile. I greeted her with, "How may I serve you my Mistress?"

She smiled at that and said she was taking me to lunch. In my newly twisted, continuously horny mind, I heard her say she was having me for lunch. That just made me smile more.

Nadia told me to get my purse and meet her in the parking garage at her car. She drove a silver Jaguar and everyone knew where her parking spot was. When I got to the garage, she wasn't there yet so I waited next her car. About a minute later I saw her exit the elevator through the glass panels separating the elevator lobby form the parking garage. This time of year there is not much difference in the outside and inside temperature but in the summer, it always feels great to not have to stand and wait for the elevator in 100+ degree temperatures.

Nadia always looks, well, perfect. It's not just her beauty, it's her posture and just the way she carries herself that gives her such a commanding presence. Whenever she walks into a room, there is no question as to who is the boss. She clicked the remote as soon as she walked through the glass doors and she just said, "Get in".

I opened the door and lowered myself into the soft leather seats. The smell of the leather in her car was almost intoxicating. It wasn't some cheesy, new-car smell; it was the smell of luxury. The sound of the door closing was solid and you knew you were encased in an impenetrable womb of sorts. I had never seen the interior of the car before. The dark tint on the windows made it nearly impossible to see inside. The black interior also made it difficult to discern from the outside, what was inside.

Nadia slid easily into the driver's seat and without saying a word started the car and began driving the serpentine exit route. She looked at me and smiled.

I started to ask her a questions but then thought better of it and told myself, "Speak only when spoken to."

As we pulled out of the garage and into the daylight, Nadia turned and looked at me again. She could see better with the sun shining into the car. She looked back at the road and simply said, "Pull your dress up. I want your bare ass to feel the leather and I want to see your slutty little pussy."

I didn't say anything but lifted my ass off the seat and slid the dress up over my ass and sat on the warm leather. It felt incredible as I sank back into the seat. I hoped that my already moistening pussy would not leave a wet spot on her seats. I then adjusted the front of my dress, pulling it up to my waist and spreading the folds of material as much to the sides as I could.

"Now spread your legs," she commanded. I did as she said and also slid my heels back against the seat causing my three inch heels to push my knees upward, making my hips roll forward and expose my pussy even more. She glanced at my crotch and smirked. Almost under her breath I heard her say, "You are such a good little slut."

I felt the butterflies in my stomach start to churn slightly with pride at being called a good little slut. How weird is that?

It really hadn't dawned on me that we were on public streets and that the windshield although lightly tinted, was nowhere near as dark as the side windows and that anyone looking in the front of the car would have an unobstructed view of my wide spread legs and open pussy. No sooner had the thought run through my head than we came to a stop at an intersection and people began crossing the street in front of us. Most of them never looked in our direction but I saw one man glance first at Nadia and then in my direction. Our eyes never met so I know he must have been looking directly at my crotch. I could see a smile form on his lips as he held his gaze in my direction a moment before he was gone. I felt the moisture that had already started from exposing myself to Nadia, move to the next level as the inner lips of my pussy swelled and opened slightly.

After we started off again, Nadia casually reached over and laid her hand on my left breast. I know that she could feel my already hard nipples under the thin layer of material. She lightly circled my nipple with her fingers then gently pinched it between her fingers. I could feel the blood begin to rush to my nipples and at the same time to my pussy.

Nadia then said, "Open your dress for me," and without hesitation, I pulled the top of my dress open and around the side of my breasts. She reached up and began playing with my nipple again. I gave a little whimper when she pinched my stiff nip harder.

In a few minutes, we pulled onto a side street and then to the front of what looked like a small storefront, behind a high wall covered with vines that separated the parking area and storefront from the sidewalk. A man approached the driver's side of the car and Nadia opened the door.

I know the man could see me through the windshield, still sitting there with my legs spread. Then I was startled as another man I hadn't seen, opened my door. I instinctively closed my legs and he held out his hand to help me out. The top of my dress fell closed, but I couldn't help but expose myself once again as I got out of the low-slung seats of the car. Once standing, my dress fell back into place, however, the front of my dress was still slightly open, all the way to my waist.

Then Nadia was standing beside me. She looked at me comfortingly and told me to follow her. As we approached the front of the nearest storefront, the door opened and a young woman appeared and held the door open. She was beautiful, wearing a little black dress. She acknowledged and addressed Nadia, welcoming her back. Inside, I could see that it was a restaurant but there was nothing on the exterior to indicate that. The young girl guided us to a table, up a set of stairs into another room that was brightly lit by the sun streaming through the windows and seated us at a table for two near the window.

I had stuck to my don't speak unless spoken to plan thus far and hadn't really said anything since we left the building. I had questions that were building in my head that I wanted to ask but decided to stay silent.

The waitress, another beautiful young girl, brought us water to the table and asked if we would like anything else to drink. Nadia ordered two glasses of an Italian Pino Grigio I had never heard of without looking at a wine list and then shocked me by asking the waitress to help me out of my dress.

I started to protest but the look that Nadia gave me stopped me quickly. The girl helped pull my chair out and as I stood and untied the belt to my dress, the waitress slid the dress off my shoulders and carefully hung it on a hook behind my chair. I was left standing in just my pearls, stockings and heels. I was mortified and looked at the floor. I did notice that while looking down toward my feet, my nipples were hard as rocks and protruding a good half inch.

"Please sit back down," was all that Nadia said.

I hadn't noticed when we sat down but he table-top was made of thick glass and although I couldn't see my legs under the white linen placemat in front of me, I knew that Nadia had a clear view of my legs and pussy.

I was self-conscious sitting there naked in a restaurant but Nadia acted as if it were perfectly normal. I glanced around the small room and realized that there were no other patrons which made me a bit more at ease and then spread my legs, knowing that is what Nadia would want.

The waitress brought our wine and Nadia ordered lunch without ever asking me what I wanted. I was fine with that. I was becoming more and more comfortable with Nadia being in total control and me not having to make decisions or think. I only had to do whatever she said.

Nadia glanced up at me and told me to sit up straight and lift my chin. I did as I was told, correcting my posture and looking up into her eyes. She looked me in the eyes for a moment and then said, "You like being my little slut, don't you?"

Without hesitation, I admitted that yes, I did like it and I meant it. She kept talking to me about how she too was enjoying watching me transform into her little play-thing and admitted that she thought it would have been much harder.

As Nadia continued to talk, another couple entered the room, an older man, probably in his early 50's and a young woman in her mid to late 20's. I felt myself tense as they passed our table, but neither seemed to notice that we were there.

The Man took the seat facing away from me and the woman, the seat facing me. The man continued to stand as the woman casually removed her blouse. Her breasts were smaller than mine but she had darker skin, olive toned and she had black hair. Her nipples were dark, almost brown, not pink like mine although as I looked down at my own nipples they were still swollen and a much darker pink than normal.

I glanced up at the girl again and caught her looking at me but quickly looked away. She wasn't completely naked like me but I somehow felt better that someone else was at least partially naked.

Nadia noticed that I was looking at the couple. She admonished me and told me not to stare. Then she asked if I thought the girl was pretty and I admitted that I thought she was beautiful. She asked if I was thinking about her licking my pussy or if I was thinking about licking hers?

Honestly, I hadn't been thinking either of those things, at least not until then. After thinking about it for a moment, I told Nadia that I was thinking about what the darker skinned girl looked like and how she would taste. Nadia just smiled and said, "You are going to have a chance to taste the pussy of an olive skinned woman very soon."

It took me a moment to realize that she was talking about herself and I was totally back, focused on my mistress and what she had planned for me.

It seemed strange, sitting there eating lunch without clothes but I eventually became comfortable and quietly finished my lunch. When Nadia had finished, she asked if I was ready for dessert. I never eat dessert at lunch and started to say no thanks but I decided to give Nadia back full control and told her, "Whatever you wish Mistress."

"Good, then let's move to the lounge. You can leave your dress. The girl will bring it." Nadia got up and I followed behind her as we moved to yet a different room.

This room was darker with upholstered chairs and heavy curtains that kept too much light from coming through the windows on the far wall. There was the faint, sweet, smell of pipe smoke and then I noticed a man sitting alone, along the far wall, reading a newspaper and smoking a pipe.

Nadia chose a chair in the middle of the room. It was a leather chair, like you would see in a stuffy men's club. She sat down and as I started to sit in the chair across from her, she stopped me. "You won't need that," she said and I stood back up.

"Come here," and she pointed to a spot in front of her. I moved to the spot. She then told me to get on my knees and without hesitation; I dropped to my knees in front of her. She placed her hand under and lifted my chin and told me that my dessert was going to be her.

She slid forward on the chair and spread her legs. She lifter her skirt above her thighs, revealing herself to me for the first time. Her olive skin had no tan lines and her pussy was smooth and clean, except for a thin dark line of hair above the top of her slit, very similar to my own. She spread her legs and then told me to lick her pussy.

As I moved closer, I could smell a hint of lilac mixed with a muskier scent, the scent of sex. I smiled as I realized that Nadia had been anticipating my licking of her pussy. I softly licked along her slit and circled her clit, causing it to peek out just a little. The more I licked the more her lips became swollen and started to spread. She was beginning to get wet, and I could taste her warm juices.

Nadia told me to fuck her with my tongue and I gladly obliged, shoving my tongue as far into her pussy as I could. I continued to tongue fuck her, each time making sure to swirl the tip of my tongue around and over her clit when I pulled my tongue from her now open slit.

After a few minutes, Nadia grabbed my hair and I at first thought she was going to pull me away but instead, she shoved my face hard into cunt. She was using my nose to rub her clit and my face was coated with her juices. I felt the first wave of her orgasm and her warm juices covered and coated my face and ran down my chin. Then she pulled my face away from her dripping cunt and after a full minute, still holding my hair tightly, released me and fell backwards into her chair.

I sat there another moment until she looked at me and reached out to stroke my cheek. "Do you like the way my pussy tastes?" she asked and I told her that I had never tasted another woman's pussy before and that I very much liked it.

Nadia pulled her skirt back down over her thighs. I stayed kneeling in front of her waiting for her to tell me what to do next when I heard a noise to my right. I looked over and saw the girl from the dining room. She was bent over the arm of one of the chairs, still topless, with her skirt pulled up around her waist. The older man was fucking her from behind.

His cock was long and thick and his hard pounding cock elicited groans from the girl with each stroke. I knew I wasn't supposed to stare but I was already incredibly horny eating Nadia's pussy and now seeing this beautiful young girl getting royally fucked from behind made me even more so.

Nadia was watching too but her gaze moved quickly back to me and when she saw that I was staring, she reached over and lightly pinched my nipple. I quickly looked back at Nadia and apologized for once again staring.

She asked me what I was thinking and I very candidly told her that I was enjoying watching that beautiful girl get fucked by the man's big cock. Nadia laughed at me and then surprisingly, she bent down and kissed my cheek. She then asked if I would like to be fucked as well. I didn't know what to say. After a moment, I stammered that I wanted whatever she wanted. She looked at me and said that she would like to watch me get fucked like that but not right now, maybe later.

Maybe tonight?

Without having said anything, the waitress came into the room carrying my dress and she helped me put it back on. Nadia was already walking to the door as I tied my belt and stumbled after her. I took one more look back at the girl being fucked over the chair just as she began moaning loudly with what seemed like one hell of an orgasm. At the same time the man grunted and I imagined him pouring his seed deep inside her.

P3Driver
P3Driver
455 Followers