Payment in Full Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
walkstar
walkstar
55 Followers

This time it was Amanda who was first. When with a sharp snarl and such a hard thrust the whole table moved James came. Claire saw Amanda's eyes widen as his cum pumped into her. Then Amanda was squealing and screaming as she came a second time. Before Claire knew what was happening Amanda had grabbed her by the hair and was kissing her hard on the lips pushing her tongue into her mouth. The sudden shock made Claire cum. She gasped and groaned and kissed Amanda back just as hard. Claire's second orgasm was too much for Jonathon. One he had been able to fight but not two. As her pussy tightened on him he lost control. Claire felt his fingers dig into her hips then a second later hot cum exploded inside her. It sent her orgasm into a new level and she arched her back and gave a scream of such primeval passion it seemed drawn from her whole body. The four of them shuddered as their mutual orgasms ended. Then the two men staggered back to their seat leaving Claire and Amanda to cling to each other over the table both exhausted and spent. For a few minutes no one did or said anything then Phil broke the silence.

"My god that was one hell of a fuck. Any time you want to share with us again just call." He said finishing with a laugh. Jonathon looked at him smiling.

"This one was free next time will cost."

"If it's as good it'll be worth it. But next time I want to have both girls not just one."

"Well only the one works for me now. So I might have to work on the other."

"She'll never work for you, and you can stay away from her." Claire interrupted them with a hiss. "You've got me and remember it's only one night a month for twelve months. Amanda is not a part of that." Jonathon nodded seemingly surprised at the venom in her voice.

With that the four men left leaving the two sisters to dress and go home together. Neither girl slept that night both too wound up to sleep. They sat and talked about the night and Claire told Amanda what happen the previous time she had met Jonathon.

walkstar
walkstar
55 Followers
12