All Comments on 'Peanut Butter & Jelly Ch. 06.1'

by yummymess

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It gets better and better...

I have to say, you are improving a great deal with these short stories. That is good to see. I have to mention my peeve with when you type PB&J. I'm sure you don't want it read as peanut butter and jelly, as that is long winded and sounds clumsy, but I feel it would be better if you decided to type 'and', rather than '&'. Also, another thing I like about this is that it isn't a simple case of both or all the characters want to have sex and coincidentially have a fetish for sandwiches. This is a clever story as well as, it echoes your own fantasy, though sadly I doubt it's a true recount of your life, especially since you typed a different username in the story then yours. If it is true, then I envy you so, so much. I myself have had a fetish of sandwiches for years and I felt strange having it. It felt wrong. It's nice to see someone else having the same strange fetish as me, and as well as that, is writing stories on it.

I know it's difficult to write erotic stories, and even with the first story you did well! I'm guessing you haven't written erotic stories before this, and wanted to vent out your fantasies. I myself have tried, but the results were horrendous. I might just try to write some soon, even if they are naff. I know there are a couple more stories containing a fetish of sandwiches, but none compare to your dirty, messy sex, which doesn't fail to make me cum even through its amateurness. I need to say that I'm glad you made the fictional you think rather than talk out loud like in your first short story. I found the thinking out loud very cheesy. I noticed a few errors which I can understand, and in time they'll be fixed.

I do hope you finish this chapter soon, as I couldn't wait to read more from you. Given the rareness of your stories and the seeming rarity of this fetish, I didn't hold my breath. But it is really, really nice to be reading more - especially since it has more of an atmosphere and a more natural feel to it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous